[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thank you everyone for your wonderful posts na ka.

Just for fun na ka.....Top ten posters in this thread........
Congratulations to key for being our #1 contributor.  You're the queen of this thread with MrsChum as a runner up :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer: 

Awww.......So sweet......... :wub:

cr:as tagged

spotted my nic at no 10 :beer: ...... [нÌ̲eÌ̲нÌ̲eÌ̲нÌ̲eÌ̲] :thanks:  bubba
WOw key ...congrats for being no 1 :flowers:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

here's a confirmation photo that nadech is carrying his gf's purse :wub:  :dance1: and they share the same cap

credit to Yayaurassayas

They share the same hat :dance1: :whistle:  , they share the same bag :whistle: ... :dance1:and  they share the same bed... :whistle:   :ph34r:  :ph34r:  
ops... sorry .. :smack:  ... my wrong typing as they sound similar.. 
Thanks @yaya kugimigi for this pic, iam on :cloud9:  :cloud9: now.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

here's a confirmation photo that nadech is carrying his gf's purse :wub:  :dance1: and they share the same cap

credit to Yayaurassayas
see our PI already confirmed this !!! :highfive:Good job @yk
@bubba : agree 1 of the kind. hard to find too ....
@MrsChum : u have super excellent eyes !!!!!!!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

Key first of all congrats for being the top poster for our thread and thank you so very much for your FF..
Oh my, oh my!! I loved loved loved, immensely loved your FF.. Well written, eloquent, detailed, fast-moving, intriguing, and in one word it's BRILLIANT.
The way you explained the Characters' emotions, thoughts, their preferences caught my fancy. One can visualise beautifully while reading it. Never felt that I was reading a piece of writing but watching a movie or something like that. I'm a huge fan of Miss Dior Cherrie as it's not overpowering and that also tells us more about Yaya's personality. I'm really NOT surprised that you could write such a beautiful FF. Love reading it as you transform and mould them into a beautiful scene. Read only half (till Nadech drops Yaya off to her place). Actually I was supposed to read only till where NY were introduced to each other by Sr Kugimiya but it kept me addicted and had to read the next part as well. At last I had to compel myself to save the rest for today. I'll read one paragraph everyday so that I don't have to wait for a week to read the next. Thank you once again Key  :flowers:

Chaitra Goodness me! When you said your FF is half done, I thought it might take few more weeks to complete but it's already started! Yay!! And what a name, Ram-Leela!! The trailer took my breath away! Waiting for the next chapter.
Now you're the only hope to save us (Indians) from Ekta Kapoor and her never-ending soaps   :wink:   :flowers:

I don't know how to express how much I loved your FFs, but I'm grateful to you both for keeping Yadechers on toes with your AMAZING writing talent. I'm truly obliged. Totally smitten!! I'm both of your fan now. You both are my idols now  

Thank you MrsChum for posting Key's FF. Time and again we've been noticing your bonding and you're indeed Key's chum   :thumbsup: 
Thank you everyone for stopping by and Congrats MrsChum, m9, Vimalee, bubba, Yaya Kugimiya, Charlenem, Lovely_k,huanzhu and others for your contributions.   :flowers:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
FOR ONE LAST TIME LADIES, ROY FUN TAWAN DUERD (I know I'm super late but I wanted to share. Thanks Key :)

Episode - 12 THE FINALE

1. We have seen promises, hugs, kisses, weddings in almost every lakorn of Yadech. For me personally the highlight, the one NEW thing I got to watch was Yadech, sleeping next to each other NAKED (well almost). OMG soooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Alright I will contain myself and review from start. Before I start let me say that the background music (not songs) for this complete episode was absolutely fantastic.

2. Disappointed RYU. It’s was just one blow after another, as good guys kept dying. Luckily this time Mayumi was there next to him to put some strength back into him and to show him a clear direction. HE HAD TO AVENGE a lot of deaths.

3. PREGNANCY ALERT - Really??? :scratchhead2: So if u stay in the same bedroom with your lover night after night and one day you’re almost about to faint then YOU’RE PREGNANT?????
Oh! That’s pretty much what it always means. Ryu, Mayumi were just the odd case out LOL :secret: .

Well Akiko OBVIOUSLY gets to hear this. Man this can happen only in lakorns. Well off she goes to stab Mayumi but her knife skills are just about as bad as it was when she tried her skills on Yuji. Doesn’t she know she is going against a samurai chick :numchuck: ?
Finally, looks like Mayumi knocked some sense into Akiko but not in the expected samurai style but in the style of a true Okamisan. Akiko crying was too funny. I couldn't understand if she was laughing or crying.

4. Looks like Ryu is back to his same old self. More of hiding and sneaking away from Mayumi.

5. Love scene -  Hugs, few sweet lines. For one last time we get to hear “You’re crazy” from Mayumi. Ryu was all prepared, wasnt he :pervie: . His twinkling magical eyes finally cast a spell on her and the camera zooms into the moon. When I saw this scene for the first time (without eng sub) I really dint know that they have done the deed :shrug: . How dumb right?  I really thought it was a kiss just like the other times. Dont laugh. They spend so much time in bed, how was I supposed to know esp without eng sub as he says he would be lucky if his ancestors blessed them so that they could conceive a baby that night. 

Since there was no R scene like the book, I was pretty confirmed that they will do the deed after their wedding so this was such a BIG surprise. I mean I should have understood when I camera zoomed into the moon. So obvious. Stop laughing :whatever: .

Mayumi in the bed without clothes?? See this is when it hit me that they have done the deed and worst part no special scenes of the night and no morning after scene. I was MAD :weee: . Poor Mayumi left all alone, having no clue what could be so important to Ryu that he had to disappear after their “special night”.

6. Bad guys again ahead of the good guys and Ryu is taken hostage.

7. Mayumi opens the safe. DAMN IT A LETTER??? Letters are always a bad omen. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA There is a scene of the “night” afterall. YEAH YEAH YEAH. :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: 

Ryu: My beloved Kimi.The destiny made us meet each other, …got through bad things together… and love each other. I’m glad and feel honoured for being your life and heart. Its time for Onizuka Soryu to do the duty of the descendant of the Samurai warrior, protecting the town and seeking for justice for the people in this land. Whether we will win or lose, I want you to always know that the touch of you hand, the sweet scent of your body and your love will always be in my heart.

If they weren’t Naked I would have got emotional for this scene which was filled the so much sweet and meaningful words. But that’s not what happened. I was busy spazzing :woot:  and having a feast of the perfect sight. Even when she is sleeping Yaya looks like an absolute angel. The daisy chain dangling from her neck and her beauty spot were definitely her most beautiful accessories. Nadech looking his manliest, his clear cut collar bones and the right amount of chest hair giving him such a strong, sexy look and him looking so mighty strong next to his ever so precious sleeping angel, stroking her arms uttering the sweetest words. WOW. :drools:

Clearly this scene was all Yadech to us. I mean this is the only way we can imagine how they would look as husband and wife in their real life right. And they look mighty fine. :pervie:  :bhehe:

8. Koji: Soryu was kidnapped by Misawa. 

FIGHTING CLOTHES ON LADIES :numchuck: 

Koji begs Maymi not to accompany him as she is too precious for Ryu and Onizuka. AWE. What more could a girl ask for.

9.Mayumi - The most brilliant Okamisan of the century for sure. She does the unexpected and goes to hospital to ask for Miura’s help. HOW many of you felt weird when Miura professed his love for her by calling her “MAYUMI MIURA”.  :sick: 

Luckily that’s the only thing Miura does and obviously we don’t have the time to put him on our hate list coz we had a battle to finish. And he helped... So, EXCUSED. :shutup:

10. While the bodyguards, Uncle Koji and Ryu were fighting for their lives and ALMOST Outnumbered, our Mayumi makes the GRANDEST ENTRANCE :woot2: . Swirling the sword with a terrorizing backup and her “ OH IM SO READY :numchuck: ” expression was too amazing.   

This time there is no comparison, Yaya/MAYUMI was definitely better than the men including Nadech/ RYU. And Im sure you guys will agree as clearly we dint take her side for the sake of her being a girl who can fight, but for the sake of her being a girl who has killer expressions, awesome swordplay and kickass style :wink: . [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Time to practice [/SIZE]YOGA like YAYA[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]. :worthy:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE]

11. Yuji was more on my ‘ignore’ list than ‘hate’ so maybe that is why I was seriously moved when he couldn't lift the sword against Mayumi. I loved that fact that Mayumi had NO whatsoever hesitation to fight Yuji (like how we wanted all this time) but sooo moved to see Yuji couldn’t do the same :shock2: . He had practically put her on a pedestal right next to his beloved mother. Well its NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE.

12. Although it was kinda expected that he would take a bullet for her, it was more interesting to see Masaru destroy his son and finally realize his value and to understand what he had been doing to him all this time. I can understand why Mayumi cried. As a friend you accept all of the other person, both positive and negative. R.I.P Yuji. :rain:

13. One by one everyone goes Down including Takao :thumbsup: . Masaru on the other hand has realized his son’s importance but has failed to learn his lesson. Holding onto Mayumi - “who is the sole reason for Yuji’s demise” according to Masaru, he prepares for the final showdown.

14. Everyone including Ryu, surrounds Masaru to save Mayumi. Of course he had to have a hand grenade :facepalm: . He activates the grenade. Like every other lakorn, this is our hero’s shining moment where he does anything and everything to save the heroine. But this lakorn doesn’t have one hero :pervie: , it has TWO. Mayumi, you go girl :numchuck: . She not only kicked the gun in his hand but also twisted his hand and kicked him and our Ryu slashed him with his sword. How totally Awesome right???? :woot:

15. It was truly disappointing to not see Seiko and Takeshi in MaRYUmi's wedding and to have a proper finale but Takeshi does comeback and attack directly at the nest, i.e YAMAMOTO and fulfilled his duty.   

16. WEDDING CLOTHES ON LADIES - Lovely bride, handsome groom and a simple and beautiful wedding. LOVED IT. AWE...Their wedding smiles are killer. A fresh start for everyone including Akiko and Taishi (Never too late to change).

17. Honeymoon -  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: So simple and soooooo sweet. The hugs, kisses, love and of course "NOODLES". The bodygaurds watching them was so sweet and funny... (Thank god, those 3 survived).

18. Mayumi - "Is this my first mission after honeymoon" LOL.  :coverlaf:
Ryu - "Queen of elephant".  Double LOL :loool:  :loool:  :loool: . These two are the cutest :spin: .

19. Was it necessary to bring the "ADOPTION" twist to the story??? YES. From the start, Ryu was loyal to Onizuka because he was from the same bloodline. He had placed "Onizuka" above all. But with the help of Takeshi he understood that Onizuka is not just inherited by blood but also by heart.

Onizuka is just a word. It’s the people, the family and the Soryu who brings meaning to it. RYU has definitely redefined Onizuka in people's heart proving he is every bit of a Onizuka Soryu whether adopted or not.  :worthy: 

20. Our Duo - No matter how bad I wanted Yadech to do a real kiss for the finale, I was more than satisfied with their last scene which had so much meaning, their lovely gesture, the beautiful words which had the sweetest overdose of love. :spin:  :spin: 

Back to their first meeting place. Circle of LOVE complete and looks like they are ready for their new journey :kiss:

Yes MaRYUmi we agree, "EVERYTHING WAS INDEED LIKE A DREAM" 

Love Yadech  :heart:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RS might be over but I'm still running out of "likes" everyday, so this site is going nowhere. Thanks to you all :clap: :clap:  :clap:    . Gooooooooooooooooooooo Yadech :thumbsup:  :dude: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good Morning /Nights everyone. Thank you for all the post. The thread is moving very fast. Hey, we might beat Aum/Aff "Jam Loey Rak" thread. Su su everyone! Thank you to you all na :)

@chaitra, it doesn't matter if your late with your post, I love reading your insight. Your thought about every chapter well written and detail. Thank you na :heart:

I always love watching Yadech clip from this fan "before14feb" she always capture the perfect moment of Yadech just like Pittanomopa video. Haven't seen Pitt done a mv for awhile.

http://youtu.be/NLy3T-Yn1XY

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLy3T-Yn1XY&feature=youtu.be

dariey

sarNie Adult
songngukp said:
http://websta.me/p/828687070669659838_52903670
could you please translate what the reporters ask and his answer. NY look really serious! thanks so much!

wow they do look serious,like soooo serious.even nadech kind of take a deep breath before answer it and didn't look at the reporter while answering the question.no smile from yaya here too.

cr ieejung_ju_ju

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I'm running out of "likes" toooooo

@chaitra : U always make us laugh :dance1: with ur recap and don worries we 'love' it :wink:
@MrsChum @Junyukio : :thanks:  for the video ....
@dariey :coolpix:  ..seem like everyone wanna take pict with YADECH

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and hope you all have a wonderful weekend na ka.

You're very welcome my dear ladies and thank you all for your awesome posts ka.

:heart: :heart: :heart: .......So beautiful.....It's so sweet to see Yaya supporting Nadech.......

cr:thongphunda

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

credit to Yayaurassayas
Thanks yk for sharing na ka.

LOL, not only Nadech carried her bag and wore her hat, but he also won her heart :heart: . :cloud9: :cloud9:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the shares everyone! Love seeing Nadech wearing Yaya's Hat and carrying her purse. They both look stunning for their shoot! I love Yaya's hair! 
:coolpix:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :coolpix:
Chai Thank you for the entertaining review of episode 12! Totally agree with your feelings and reactions! And thanks again for the FF snippet, can't wait to read more. 
Key Congrats Key on your posts! Same to you too! Cannot wait to read more! hooked! 
RakLakornNYK, Bubba, Yaya Kugimiya, Dariey Thanks for sharing the photos! 
Junyukio and Mrs Chum Thanks for the video links. Just love these fans for posting these videos for us to enjoy! 
Junyukio- Lol you're so funny on them sharing hat, bag and bed! hahaha! let's hope they do  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
The Mommas are so cute! Both are beautiful mothers. Mae Keaw and Mae Pla have such a great friendship! All photos are posted on Mae Keaw's Ig :mad:keaw_jung

Nadech's hairstyle here reminds me of Fai! :wub:  :wub:

Photo credit: @nadechyayafc

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Buahhh :spin: this is just too cute :spin: Guess who is the little cutie Yaya is carrying? :D

talented photoshop skill

Credits to the original owner

Cute real & illustrated photos

Credits to fastbeam & nyclub_panthip

A good photo for captions

Yaya - :p...Ryu, have fun with your new friends, I am leaving now & I am taking all of these chip bags. Sayonara haha :D.

Credits as tagged