[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
sorry for double posts...j

ust enjoy my yadech related pictures where yadech used to shopped in florence italy last year...remember them wearing the same sunglasses and nadech was the one who carried yaya's shopping bags :heart: 

this is exactly where yaya took her picture taken by nadech :heart: 

yadech's dating place in florence italy :heart: where paparazzis(like me) can never interfere their sweet moments :cloud9: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Lovely_k and MrsChum

that is why yadech choose to work together because its hard to hide when dating :heart:....and then yadech use the elders and channel 3 that it is their decision to follow the order of their bosses to do events together......so after the event with two moms as cover ups will enjoy dating :heart: like eating out in groups...... that is why yaya said NADECH IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYONE ELSE :heart: 

@huanzu actually the real delusionals are yadech themselves :scratchhead2:  :loool: 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just awesome!!!       Congratulations to Yadech and Chandelier Music!

Even though RFTD had already ended, but Yadech duet is still the number 1 song in the country that people listened the most on the radio......credit to 94 Top Airplay.      :dance1: :dance1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

http://instagram.com/p/t9MNtirzXg/

chandelier_music
15 hours ago
"แลัว เราจะได้รักกันไหม" อันดับ1เพลงที่ถูกเปิดมากที่สุดบนหน้าปัดวิทยุเมืองไทยสัปดาห์ที่ผ่านมา ขอบคุณข้อมูลจาก 94 Top Airplay : 4 October 2014

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing :coolpix: , videos, news, translations and comments ( I'm sorry that I can't remember all your names due to the thread moving too fast today)
I really enjoy every moments of Yadech at Lays event. Nadech always takes good care of his nong sao :heart: :heart: . Thanks ladies for your fast updates :flowers: :flowers:
It's great to see their happy family's photos. I'm glad that they can spend time together although for works ( may be private date too :secret: )
Thanks @key and @chaitra for the fan fic. I'm very appreciated your time to write for us :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers:
I'll read key's fan fic this weekend and will wait for Wednesday to read 'Forever' of chaitra.

Thanks @Lovely for translating this interview  and @Rak for sharing.
I really like the part in 'red' too. Nadech's face was priceless  at that part (about @4:00) :coverlaf:

Lovely_k said:
Btw @Rak Firstly Thank you for the tons of pictures you post but before the admins point this out to you I suggest if your going to post 4 or more pictures please use a spoiler tag for any pictures or videos after 3. If you don't know how @MC has directions to do it... She had posted it aways back. (Forum Rules) :)

Ok so I have some time briefly summarize their Lays interview... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGz5lsGSvA

So Reporters brought up the incident with P.J and FC and Yaya's answers were the same as Nadech. Said that Working with others is the natural path to being an actor or actress. The feedback to how things turned out is basically groups are letting this go... they are focusing on our work more... They did bring up this a couple of times whether the two think that the commercial partners/lakorn partners feel discouragement about working with them since this issue came up. They said no they understand its part of the job. Nadech said that there is a lot of Koojin groups because the FC like the lakorn and they like the pairing it comes up with everything that you do, every lakorn every event things like that. Yaya was asked about the picture with her and nickhun with the same individual... reporters are wondering if its for a lakorn or... Yaya said its for a commercial. Everyone should be able to see it by the end of the year. Reporter asked how was it working with Nichkhun? Yaya said It was enjoyable he is an idol and is a professional. My favourite part of the interview..... how did it compare to working with Nadech? WORKING WITH NADECH IS NEVER THE SAME AS WORKING WITH ANYONE ELSE.  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: she said the reason being we've worked so much it goes quite smoothly and Nadech said its a good time. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, thanks for translating na ka.
@yk, thanks for sharing  yadech related pictures .  So Cool!
@Vimalee, thanks for the info.  Yay.....Congrats to Yadech!!!

More beautiful pictures.....

Only the two of us......

Always take care of nong sao......

Cute....... :heart: .

-

-
cr:as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @bubba and Vimalee for more beautiful photos. Love Yadech's expression :heart: :heart:
It looks like they're having a vacation and work just as an excuse :pervie:

I like this pic. She's pouting (not sure it's a right word) and he's so concerned :heart: :heart:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!! HI LADIES and maybe some GENTLEMEN!!!! It's amazing how the thread reached over 1000 pages! :woot: :dance1: I'd like to thank everyone who has been on this thread, even the silent readers! Thanks for sharing the LOVE for Yadech! It's so touching! :heart:
Welcome to all New Members! Thanks for the shares of pictures, videos and translations!!! :woot:

WOWOW!! Nadech and Yaya look amazing for the Lays Event. Love their outfits, so cute and matching! Nadech's face when Yaya said that working with him is "NEVER THE SAME" was priceless! His "Oiiii" was so funny! He was like in CLOUD9 :cloud9: when she said that! HE VISITED US FOR A SECOND!!!OMG! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  His face expression was just cracking me up! haha

They are so Handsome and Beautiful!

Credit: @LaysThailand
Key! Loving the FF! Thanks so much!

FASTBEAM drew this! WOW! She must have finned and jinned too! She posted this so quickly! I love her cute drawings! She captures the Yadech moments very well!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
According to Mae Keaw's post, she said she will bring us beautiful pictures to enjoy.

Yeah, that meant Yadech will work and take a mini vacation together this weekend!   Wondered where?

credit keaw_jung IG
@Vimalee, heard their going to Koh Samui. If so they can have a relax and fun time working at one of Nadech favorite place "talay".

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to all of you who shared so much, your comments, pics, vdo, translations. Dying of sweetness seeing the way Nadech showered extreme care to his girl besides his happiness, all seen from his ready and wide smiles during Lays event. He must be very happy just being with her. We are just looking at their pics, so much interaction and tlc.

@mc thanks for lays stands pics, Yadech pics and link. I am impressed they built nice ones and erected so fast.
@song thanks for Yadech's arrival link to lays event.
@lovely welcome back. Thank you for your time translating for us, appreciate it lots. I say Yaya is declaring her bf professionalism as well as her love for him.
@rak thanks so much, you never fail to bring beautiful pics to us. I love all of them.
@bubba thanks so much for lovely pics. Nadech sure looked a very happy man besides Yaya.
@huanzhu you're the best, ever helpful.
@vimalee thanks for #1 duet info. Staying at #1 for so long is a feat when there are so many prof artists. They are the most unassuming superstars. Waiting to see their beach pics.
@fresh thanks agree with you.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
MRSCHUM Wow! I looked up on Koh Samui and that place looks like paradise! It's so beautiful! Hope Yadech have a great time, and hope Mae Keaw will take cute moment photos. Pretty sure Family Photos will be taken as well!
SAICHON! I miss Saichon/Charles and NangFah/Fahlada! I am watching the episode where Fahlada is in the hospital after fainting :faint: , and Charles/Saichon tells Prae that "Yaya is his WIFE!", I mean, "Nangfah is HIS WIFE!" :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :clap:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am very appreciative of your kind words and thanks. I sure hope you all enjoy the ff.

@mc @song @didieyadech @lazie @Azure14 @chai @yk @fresh @Hannah Dinh @junyukio @bubba @huanzhu @vimalee @soso @rak @del and silent readers, thanks so much for your time.

I love lots of endearments in my ff. Here are my definition of Nadech's expressions of love, affection in the ff :

doll
she is very attractive, adorable, beautiful.
immense attraction, he can't stop drooling over her, he already wants to hug and kiss her even on first meet

baby
so in love, romantic in love, anything and everything for her

Yaya
very serious moments no joke, afraid to lose her

@yk thank you for your kind words. I am glad you like it. Thanks for sharing your awesome pics where Yadech went. You must have a Yadech moment when you were there, surreal.

@chai thanks for your kind words. I am waiting to read yours. The difference in ours is I can't do long story, I like it to end when there is still a lot of longing so that readers can imagine their own happily after. You're so good with detailing, mine usually short. Contemporary is my style, periods, time travel are too complex, very challenging, I am sure you will ace in Forever. Looking forward.

@junyukio you're very welcome and thanks a lot for your kind encouragement. Yes we see the same love, tlc and love it.

@vimalee you're too kind. I hope you like it too.

@fresh hope you like it.

Love sharing my ff only in this Yadech community cos I dun feel overdozed with Yadech's love and sweetness when I write it, its what we want. We share the same immense love for Yadech. Posted elsewhere may have different reaction and puking may be one especially if other readers love for Yadech is half-hearted

lilya

sarNie Egg
hi all good morning or good nigt ,maybe I'm late but for anyone who wanna donwload Yadech Video in youtube if your browser using Mozilla fairfox you can use downloadhelpher addons or using easy youtube downloader express so far is work good for me  :woot: 

@keylargo : thank your FF is amazing :thanks:  and like other said your FF story line is much better than RFTWD stroty line ,cant wait for nex part

@chaitra  :thank you for post  new FF seem will be have different story with reancarnations :thanks:  , I also read your first FF but I lost in last part ,and seem I cant find in last part since this tread is moving fast ,hope in next FF i can catch all part

@mirschum : thank you for always post new pic and news from yadech and make this tread still alive
@bubba @vimalee : thank you for your kind who always translate about yadech news ,you guys is important for us

thank you for all member in here who cant I mentions one by one since I cant remember all ,but you guys also important to me

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for your wonderful posts na ka.

Just for fun na ka.....Top ten posters in this thread........
Congratulations to key for being our #1 contributor.  You're the queen of this thread with MrsChum as a runner up :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer: 

Awww.......So sweet......... :wub:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha thanks bubba. Didn't know such a tracker exist. I am such a snoopy, posting so much, hope not too much nonsense. Congratulations mc and everybody else. Thank you bubba.

Thank you lilya for your kind words. Glad you like the ff. Thanks for dl info.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, your eyesight is excellent!

Every comments on Mae Keaw IG all mentioned about the hat....stole his nong sao hat, fin fin hat, sharing hat, etc.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

credit Barry.Ya FB