[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for sharing pictures, clip, info. and most of all comments na ka.

@Junyukio, another good one! love the title, "Pe Nadech's Hand Is Mine" lol.  Thanks for sharing na.
@yk, yep...this thread is amazing!
@lesxy, me too.  Can't wait for Lays event. 

:heart: :heart: :heart:   I love this Lays picture in SF......

Can't wait for tomorrow....Lays event.......

So cute.......
 Yaya wallpaper can be downloaded from http://www.mistine.co.th/wallpaperdownload/wallpaper_download.php

cr:nyclub & kolufo

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@RakLakorn, thanks for sharing the article na.

Which style of Yaya do you like more?

N:  I think that women would be lovely, bright, and  sexy depending on the moment.

About RFTD ,  many viewers are so fin.

N:  In the story,  two people were suffering and heartbroken for 7 years that they were not together.  He could only secretly following her and wanted to be near her.

Are you still shy when acting together?

N:  Yes, there still is.  Sometimes when we looked at each other for a long time, I would be shy.

Is looking at each other more shy than kiss?

N:  Yes krub.  Sometimes when I looked at her, I would eh...she's getting more beautiful na (laughing).  Really, I was less shy than before since there were some scenes that we're laughing together.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
:cheer: Yay! 1000 pages!!! That's awesome! Let's keep it going ladies.
Can't wait to see their Lay's event. Lots of beautiful pictures and clips I am sure. :cheer:
Did they get together again? Was that her purse next to him (her bf)? lol

Sorry, I did not get a chance to say :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1: here to all the Newbies!!! Hope you will enjoy it here with all the Yadechers :heart:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Junyukio for sharing your clips.
Thanks everyone for sharing photos and comments.
Thanks @bubba for translating a fin article.
Nadech is still shy when looking at Yaya :crush:  I thought he always looks at her :bhehe:
It looks like they've no problem when kissing :pervie:
@Vimalee, the purse can't be Nadech's so it may be Yaya's.
Can you translate what Nadech said about Yaya in this clip:
http://instagram.com/p/t5c808CCcL/

Nadech was eating non stop and teasing Yaya too:
http://instagram.com/p/t7EFeTEOsG/
cr: NYVietnamFanclub

Poor the dog
http://instagram.com/p/t8GMp9wzuS/

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Thanks bubbah

For the translation.....yadech have the same reaction yaya also said nadech is getting very handsome in her RS bts interview.yadech are smitten to each other.lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing na. @YK, thank you for helping me with the Yt downloader. Hopefully once I get my laptop got I can start again :(

@preciouskj, I want to learn how to dl from Yt too so I can watch it without having to search. I'm also afraid that it will get deleted and I won't be able to dl it later... I'm so clueless in hitech, even though I got help.

dariey

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Let's try to reach another milestone.   Jum Leuy Ruk (2008), one of my all time favorite Thai lakorns, is holding a record with 1548 pages and 30944 comments.

i would love to see that,until yadech new lakorn thread is up in future then everyone can continue spazz there.  ^_^

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
emerald0805, thanks for the news link. :flowers:  It is disturbing, yet Mr. Kumigiya handled it just fine.

bubba, thanks for the photos.  :flowers:  Yaya has beautiful profile and yes, that ring is cute and unique.

yaya kumigiya, yet again we need to observe Yadech's actions closely. I think a house's blessing is a personal, private, and family matter. Less likely one will invite many people to come, only important people he/she wants to share these important moments with. Yes, I do remember Y commenting on N's handsomeness hahaha.    :yes:

Junyukio, no problem, thanks for the video!   :flowers:  It is very cute and funny!! Looking forwards to your future videos. N belong to Y. hahaha   :bhehe:

Vimalee, thanks for the info and photos. :flowers: 
JLR was my first lakorn, it was a good lakorn, although it has a r scene so it was an eye opener for me, ATeam was the first couple I shipped in Thai entertainment, but it did not go well. 

bubba, thanks of the photos & translations. :flowers:  They do talk positive about each other. Again N looks so cute with that hair style, baby Nadech. hahaha  :bhehe:

fresh, thanks for your funny comments and links. :flowers:  Seriously if N is not busily staring at Yaya or taking her photos  :camera: then he would be busily eating hahaha.   :bhehe:   And yes, the ring looks like a infinity shaped ring, it could be from N. In the 3 Zaap show, he said a ring from him to her would be a big diamond ring, well this ring is good for now, a diamond ring is when he declares her as his wife hahaha  :bhehe: (my wishful thinking).

yaya kumigiya, This thread has more than 2 millions views, something worth celebrating for, this is probably due to some of us refreshing the page countless time and that there are many silent readers out there :D .

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Ms.Zoe

our love birds is truly amazing even GRGR and TNNKK also has the largest number of viewerships in OLD LAKORN SECTION .....certifed RECORD BREAKER  :cheer:  :party:  :dance2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@junyukio thanks very much for sharing your vdos, very nice I like it.
@ huanzhu they were cute in lays, thanks for the link.
@bubba thank you for the trans, so sweet. Thanks for beautiful pics too, bubba.
@chai miss you, tc, know you're busy.
@vimalee @lesxy and everyone can't wait for lays event this afternoon. Yadech met again, just awesome.
@fresh good morning, its like an eternity ring a symbol of everlasting love to love someone forever. It can be presented anytime before or on wedding anniversary or to celebrate a special occasion, like birth of a child. Usually set in diamond either in half or full ring.
Thanks for sharing ig vdo, the first one in interview, I don't know what Nadech said, he was a little nervous, towards the end, he was fidgeting with his fingers. 
@yk happy camper reading your views.
@xauxi @little_kitty welcome and enjoy the fun journey with us.
Thanks everyone for your comments.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies

I am excited to share the first part of my second ff with you all who love reading ffs.

Its, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE.
The title song beautifully sang by Eric Benet, love him. Have a listen to his love declaration.

I am very attached and passionate of my story because I love Yadech and because I try my best. I hope you like it. Please enjoy.

mc is very kind and patient with me and a true friend. She is posting for me. Thank you, lumc.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies!! Are you ready for another amazing FF from our lovely Keylargo? Pls give her your support and feedback. I guarantee you all that you will love this one as much as the first one or maybe even more. Enjoy :heart:

You're The Only One |
Keylargo FF2 | Part 1 | EPIPHANY |

"Ouch, ouch," his head hurt so much, so much he did not want to wake up. All he knew was a pair of gentlest hands holding his hand and massaging for circulation. And how awesomely heavenly it felt to succumb to the light as feather touches, so comfortable, feeling love and tlc being transmitted to him. He must be lucky to be accorded such a caring nurse, the same one, he remembered the tender touches and wiping. Tear drops fell onto his face. He wondered what was going on. He continued sleeping to avoid the massive headache.

Yaya had been taking care of Nadech, her fiance, since he met with a road accident three weeks ago. The event leading to the accident was a heartaching moment for her. She had rushed out of Nadech's house without care, just deep hurt, when she ran into him and Tesa in a compromising position in the living room when she returned from accompanying Mrs Kugimiya for her regular health check-up. Tesa was flirting, touching him, hands on his neck, trying for intimacy, smiling seductively and reaching for a kiss. When Nadech moved and saw Yaya, he was shocked, apologetic. Stunned and numb she just stared, Nadech's return stare and reaching out to her snapped her out of her zombie zone and ran as fast as she could, crying. She couldn't bear the pain, if they were still in love, she should make it easy for them and exit graciously, forget about her love.

That was according to her rationale at that moment until his car hit into the trees in the dark road, causing it to spin crazily and trapped him immobile. Frightened and shock out of her wits she quickly ran back to help Nadech. Tesa on the passenger side was lucky and unharmed. Not a single hair was hurt. She blamed it on Yaya, told her Nadech was chasing after her and left it to her to save him, making a quick exit out of an emergency situation. Crying and shouting for Nadech to keep alert until help came, she quickly dialled for an ambulance and tried to help him get out of the car. She managed to drag him out by his clothes above the shoulders. Fortunately rescue arrived fast. Her fears and tears were non-stop seeing her love unconscious.

He suffered concussion that resulted in temporary loss of normal brain function. His handsome face was unmarred saved for a cut on his forehead. The doctors confirmed his body was intact, no injuries but would require physiotherapy to work the weakened muscles. It was a miracle.

The rarity of the diagnosis had Yaya glad, her parents' accident reminded her to be grateful. She vowed she would do all in her power to ensure his recovery. She could not help but felt so guilty over the whole incident, as though was her fault. Should have waited for him to explain. She was a softie where Nadech was concerned.

Mr and Mrs Kugimiya, they were very kind, they understood the whole situation after hearing Yaya's account. Yaya knelt and asked for forgiveness. She promised she would dedicate her time in nursing Nadech back to health. They knew their son was partly to be blamed. They were very glad Yaya would stayed and take care of him during this stressful recovery period. Yaya was someone they wanted as daughter-in-law.

Nadech was the only child of the Kugimiyas. Borned with a silver spoon everything was easy breezy for him while growing up. His main concern was to ensure his education was intact, cream of the crop. This he accomplished with ease. Not only was he extremely intelligent and street-smart, he possessed charming qualities, confident he was. Perfectionist in all things he did. Physically he was very good-looking, dressed so well effortlessly, he knew his effects on women and never played it down, often amplified his image to attract, heartless and being sarcastic were related to him.

His family was affluent, firmly estsblished in properties business in Thailand and Asia. Plan was to groom Nadech to take over the business. His intelligence, love to challenge and business acumen all got him ready for the job when his dad retired.

Being godly handsome he was never short of female company, they came in spades and were discarded next. No one caught his fancy, they were just there for company and fun sake though most of the ladies would love to land the title of girlfriend. Nadech was very choosy, beauty, intelligence and wifey material, were pre-requisites he looked into a girl. So far none possessed, they were either beauties but not smart or the other way round and definitely wifey material was hard to come by. At 26, he was not in a hurry, he had a lot of time.

Yaya came from modest background. Her father was Mr Kugimiya's best friend from childhood right to university days. They parted in their different career. Yaya's father was a lecturer in the university. They met up regularly. During one of their gatherings he jokingly told Mr Kugimiya what a good idea was to have their children wedded, bringing their friendship to a closer level. This turned to a wish both families wanted to fulfill. The Kugimiyas were very interested. They observed Yaya since young. She was beauty with brains, a graceful, perfect girl for their son. Lots of good qualities they saw in young Yaya. They were on a secret mission to make the unity happened and to fulfill the Sperbunds' wish.

It became possible when Yaya was 18. Her parents were involved in an accident while on a school mission with students and sadly passed away. Taking matters in their hands, Mr and Mrs Kugimiya assured her they were her parents good friends and would support Yaya in her education and any possible ways. She should continue her studies without worries, her obligation was to work in their company upon completion of school.

She was a rare beauty, with big trusting doe-eyes the colour of hazel brown. The eyes either turned sexy or innocent, mostly the latter. Long hair reaching her back in soft expresso brown with golden shreds. Yaya was a very natural girl. Being warm and caring in nature she attracted a lot of attention from the older and younger generation alike. It was the reason and other refined qualities the Kugimiyas wanted her as their daughter-in-law. They intended for their son, Nadech, and Yaya, to be engaged when the time was right. Both had never met, Nadech attending school abroad.

This morning of all mornings Mr Kugimiya stressed for her to be in his office at nine sharp. It meant an important meeting. Dressed in white long sleeve shirt and navy pencil skirt with matching suede ballerina flats, she arrived in his office before nine.

She worked in Land Developments Corporation (LDC) for two years since she graduated. First as Marketing Communications Executive, working her way and proving her capability to be Marcom Manager now. It was a lot of hard work, dedicated learning curve and an excellent mentor in Mr Kugimiya. He taught her the ropes of the business.

"Good Morning Mr Kugimiya." Automatically she addressed whenever she opened his office door.

"Yes, and Good Morning." Strange it was not Mr Kugimiya but a younger voice that returned the salutation.

Surprised she turned to the direction and chocolate eyes instantly locked into hers boldly, not blinking but travelled the length of her body. Being shy, her cheeks turned scarlet, she could almost not answered back. Mr Kugimiya saved the day as he finished his call.

"Good Morning, Yaya. Thanks for being punctual. I have a lot of personal matters to attend today. Oh, before I forget, let me introduce. This is Nadech, my son. He arrived back last week after completing his studies in New York. Nadech starts work today, eventually he will take over from me. As I will be out soon, please kindly run through with him the marcom updates of the company. The other sales and business developments I will do gradually."

Mr Kugimiya Sr observed their reaction. He saw sparks flying, Nadech very interested, his teasing mode and smiles in place while Yaya more than shy, her eyes gave away her feelings.

Half an hour later Mr Kugimiya Sr left the office for the day. That was his intention to throw them together and start their acquaintance to more than just working partners.

"Hello, doll, what's your name and how come my dad hires a sweet young thing for this job. Don't tell you worm your way to him." So sarcastic he was.

"Mr Kugimiya, my name is Yaya Sperbund, I am nobody's doll. You can ask your dad how I got the job but I'll have you know I work very hard to be where I am. If you don't mind can we start." Pissed with his rude attitude.

"Oh, you are the prim and proper type, how interesting and challenging. I can't wait to change you around. And, I can call you anything I want." He gave her a smirk, glancing hotly at her.

In her short working and entire life, Yaya had never encountered anyone so rude. Without further ado she moved to the mid size conference room within Mr Kugimiya's office.

She knew his eyes were on her back and refused to balk. Elegantly she walked ahead to the room. Following her closely he couldn't help but sniff on her fragrance, it was so feminine, smell of mandarins and flowers, that suited her, smelling her was sexy. Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet edt was her choice of fragrance.

She addressed the company's core values, mission, strategy in her most professional manner hoping a repeat was not required. He just sat so relax and drooling over her looks. The more he stared he realised she was truly beautiful and very pleasing, it was a pleasure just looking at her, unlike the bevy of ladies he knew who could not wait to cling themselves on him, disgusted him. Her eyes were dead giveaway of her innocence. He really would like to get to know her better.

"Any question, Mr Kugimiya?" She asked.

"Oh, plenty." Immediately she thought she had presented badly for him not to grasp the information.

"First of all, don't call me Mr Kugimiya, I am not old and don't want to be mistaken as my dad. Call me Nadech." He informed clearly.

"You are very concise I understand what you ran through, thank you. I am hungry, lets head for lunch. I'd like to get to know you."

"Mr Kugi.....Nadech, please proceed with lunch, its not for me yet, I have work waiting for me. Thank you for your time, I wish you the best in your new position." She got up to leave but hand was holding hers firmly, surprising her.

"No, you don't just walk out on me. Sit please. I will talk to my dad to move you here to work with me, I am sure dad will agree. I've so much to catch up and who better than you to guide me." He gave an infectious smile.

"I am not sure, I am just a manager, it may not be in line with corporate policies."

"Not a thing to worry, leave it to me. Just be here tomorrow." Hot stares seemed to be his genre, she looked away and left the office quickly.

Mr Kugimiya Sr seemed to take in the fact that his son was already replacing him he did not come to the office.

Yaya much preferred if he was around to buffer any discomfort that may arise while working with Nadech. She was nervous, she was never around a smooth talker let alone would be spending much time with one. She prepped herself. Dressed in her most decent and a jacket to cover up she reached the office at eight thirty.

Surprised she was that he was already in and hard at work reading reports on his desk. It was a big room. Even with a work desk for her in a corner it was still spacious.

Courtesy took over. "Good morning, Nadech." She approached his desk to check if he required assistance.

"Hi, good morning to you, beautiful doll, you make my day with your presence!" He flashed awesome smile to her, looking into her eyes. Shyness reflected back at him.

Her cheeks burned, heart beating a little fast.

"Can I get coffee or tea for you."

"No, thank you, but you can come sit with me to give me energy and concentration, I need both to do a good job with your coaching." He enjoyed seeing her discomfort and tongue-tied. Today she looked so young and fresh, eyes shining so trusting and begging for love, without her knowledge, the expressions came naturally. He longed to play with her hair, it was either tied or bunned up, how long and its texture but it was too soon, let her get used to working with him first.

They worked competitively until lunch hours where Yaya took a break to get them sandwiches. She had intention to lunch in peace and alone in the staff canteen but he wouldn't hear of it, insisted on having lunch in the conference room together.

He upped his charms talking sweetly to her which made her uncomfortable.

"Doll, in your capacity I need you to follow me to some company functions, some during office and others after office hours, be prepared." He watched and challenged her reaction.

"Mr Kugimiya never required me to attend official event, its always himself and the other senior executives. I am afraid I will be useless accompanying you."

"I am not my dad. I work differently from him. You can't face challenges? I doubt it. Anyway I am your manager now it is my request. We have one tomorrow, launching of new condominium by Asia Parade (AP). My dad is old business associates with Mr Natt, the owner. Dad will not be attending, just you and I. We leave at seven sharp after work, don't worry I will send you home after that and nothing will happen in case your mind is busy thinking the unlikely." He grinned making her blush even more.

She wore a sleevless black silk Peplum dress with a slight boatcut neckline, very conservative, that reached her knees. Delicate bow at the waist added femininity. Black stylish ankle booties completed her outfit. She looked polished and formal, very slender, hair tied up.

"You look amazing, I more than like, doll. I will be proud to intro you around." He addressed her the moment she stepped in the office. Couldn't stop admiring her.

He was very fine looking in navy suit with skinny tie that set him off to be trendy and uber cool. Yaya admired secretly when he was not looking.

As usual she was shy and tongue-tied, didn't respond back just went to her desk and worked.

In his car to the event, he briefly told her about AP and in which way they were competitors.

"Of course Mr Natt is hoping his daughter and I will fall madly in love and speed up the merger of the two companies. Sounds boring. Help me, doll, if the situation warrants." He faked a yawn and smiled at her.

Even he was just back he seemed to catch up on the local news. Yaya noticed he loved to smile, playful, hot or simply being sarcastic, he looked so good when he smiled especially with his dimples showing. She was getting used to his humor and enjoyed but won't show.

Asia Parade spared no amount for the launch. Held in a luxurious hotel the event was five-star with invitations to important clients. Some paid deposit for the pre-launched condominum. Everybody looked dignified.

Mr Natt wasted no time reaching out to Nadech, he saw potential son-in-law material in him. Hovering nearby was his only child, Tesa. She was older than Yaya. Attractive, she had womanly curves which she did not try to conceal, flaunting for all to see. She had a pretty but mean face and an appalling attitude. She switched her attention to Nadech giving megawatt smile.

"Hi, Nadech, so nice to see you finally. I miss you." Suggestively she smiled and looked into his unemotional eyes, giving a longer than necessary kiss on his lips.

"Hope you are having a great time, feel free around." She flashed flirty eyes and winked at him, holding on to his arm.

Nadech had met plenty of ladies like her, very bold and aggressive. They can be fun but for a short while only. He had no interest in Tesa but duties called.

"Same pleasure, Tesa. Great launch."

"And who is this ?" She asked insolently.

"Let me introduce, this is Yaya Sperbund, she is my right hand lady and personal assistant." Nadech volunteered the information. Yaya flashed an angry stare at him, she wasn't all those titles he introduced, he did it on purpose !

"Oh, just an employee, that's good, hands off Nadech when you are working." She directed at Yaya with a glare.

"Come, Nadech I want to show you around, look at the model structure and something else, come on." She whispered to him and wasted no time pulling him and hugging his right hand close to her generous bosom. She did it on purpose.

Yaya was left alone, she tried to see the marcom aspect of the launch, if she could learn something. She didn't care Ms Dangerous pulled Nadech away, gave her a breather. She just did not like her attitude.

After a while she went to the buffet line to get some finger food.

"Hi, welcome to the launch. Hope you are having a good time, feel free with the food selection. I am Sam Austin, Business Development in AP. Nice to meet you."

He wasn't too bad, quite cute and clean cut, with intelligent superman glasses.

"Hi, I am Yaya, from LDC. Nice meeting you, Mr Austin."

"Don't stand on ceremony, call me Sam, please."

Sam Austin actually enjoyed conversing with Yaya. He found her very lovable, they chat away in a friendly and easy manner.

An hour later Nadech was still nowhere nearby. Deciding it was time to leave, Yaya collected her bag and stuff and was about to leave. Sam was holding onto her hand for a firm good-bye handshake, refusing to let go. Yaya was uncomfortable.

Just then Nadech appeared with Tesa, she with a satisfied smile, as though she had won the lottery. When Nadech saw Yaya's hand held by a stranger, he walked to her and claimed her.

"Baby, sorry to keep you waiting. You're ready to leave, I am too, let's go." He gave such a tender smile, like a boyfriend to his girl. Yaya was so embarrassed, cheeks burning. Since when was she baby to him.

Tesa wasted no time planting good night kisses on Nadech which was an embarrassment to watch. Yaya walked ahead. Very shortly Nadech caught up.

On the way home they were quiet, Yaya looked out the window to avoid any chance of conversation. When they arrived at her apartment, she thanked him and was about to leave when he asked.

"Who was that guy, doll ? You were fast to hook up." Quietly he asked.

"If you wanted to know you should have stayed around and be introduced to Business Development Executive in AP. What made you addressed my position the way you did ? I don't work in any of those capacities. Thanks for the ride, I am glad its the weekend tomorrow. Don't call me baby next time, I am not." Anger helped her to be brave and told him off.

She attempted to open the door but he had it on auto-locked. She began to worry.

"I am not done with you, baby. See, I can call you anything I want, no one can stop me."

"Relax, I gave you my word, I won't do anything you don't want. I need to protect myself from women like Tesa, those titles may prevent her advances. Thank you for your time tonight. I appreciate it." He glanced at her, straight to her eyes.

Caught off-guard Yaya returned his stare, eyes betraying her, softly focus on him.

"You are welcome, now may I go?"

"Sure thing, baby doll, I'll walk you to your unit." He offered gently.

The walk to her apartment was the longest and quietest. Reaching she turned around to thank him but bumped into his chest instead. Recovering she straightened and inserted her door key, with a quick good night, closed the door gently. A smile was on her face, she quite like him, his aggressive and confident manner, ability to make her smile, laugh and mad all at once.

Nadech didn't understand it. He had been in the company of plenty of ladies, including Tesa, who had the ability to turn va-va-voom, never once did he behave bold turned soft, always bold and arrogrant he was and sarcasm was his way of conversation. He didn't get it why he was gentle to Yaya, didn't like it when that guy held her hand. Jealous, they were not even dating ! Ever since he knew her he did not frequent the clubs as often, he did not enjoy hitting on ladies for fun as before. One thing he knew for sure, he liked and enjoyed his doll's company very much. Smiling at her anger which was so mild, he walked back and drove home.

And he omitted to tell Yaya that Tesa and him used to date, briefly, when they were younger, going their separate ways, she having found another boyfriend. It was a little moment of sadness for him, just a little, his ego was bruised, life moved on and he managed well without her when in New York.

They worked and got along in the office, good team players. Both were hard workers and ambitious result-oriented individuals. During the six months of work, Nadech saw how diligent Yaya was, she was more than capable in her work scope and generally her character, a lot to admire and definitely shouldn't handle her the way he normally did with his other ladies friends. She was different.

He received so many calls in a day, mostly from female friends, the most from Tesa.

Tesa visited him in the office, showing off her status as someone special to Nadech, clinging to him, kisses here and there. Whenever she visited Yaya excused herself to her old work station to work.

"Hey doll, this Saturday you have a semi-official function to attend. Its an informal pool party dinner." He told her.

"Why do I have to? I don't see it related to work, its a leisure affair and I don't like pools." She thought of the incident in school where she was pushed to the pool. She almost drowned, from there she never went near a pool, beach was fine as long as she stayed near the shore. Beaches were beautiful.

"Really, you're not attending but I insist."

"No thanks." She was adamant.

He badly wanted her to be his date but did not tell her. He used his ace card to convince her.

"Its organized by my parents for some relatives and close business associates, informal gathering. Dad wants you to come. You want to decline the invite yourself ?" He lied about the last part.

"Really, I still don't want to go, I am afraid and don't like pools. Can you tell Mr Kugimiya I have an appointment?"

"Why are you afraid of pools, doll?" She told him.

"Silly, you don't have to swim, just dinner in pool area." Reaching for her hands he told her, "I'll be there to take care of you, no harm will come your way. Dad will be displeased if you don't attend."

Not used to him holding her hands, she extracted them out of his hold and told him she would make her way to his house although he volunteered to pick her.

Dressed in above knee white light cotton airy sleeveless shift dress, low brown leather gladiator flat sandals, she made her way to the Kugimiya's Residence. Her toes were prettily painted in soft pale baby blue with a glossy creme finish. A small brown clutch wallet with delicate chain was slung over her shoulders. On her hand rows of colourful beads bracelets added colour to her outfit. Her mannerism did not leave her, she brought along a fruit basket for her hosts.

Nadech, dressed in white t-shirt and jeans, was waiting anxiously for her. On his feet were black Havaianas. Eager to see her he couldn't contain his excitement, she was a breath of sunshine and laughter for him. He did not know when he became dotty about her, he just knew he really wanted to get to know her better outside of work.

The moment he saw her he was delighted. It was the first time seeing her in casual outfit. What a treat, her hair was left on its own, not tied or bunned up for once. Gorgeous they were, those long silky tresses reaching her back. He loved her in this style, very young, relax and alluring.

He greeted her at the door and offered to take the fruit basket. She asked to say hello to his parents.

"Hi, doll, so happy to see you. You look amazing and smell delicious." He put his hand on her waist, kissed her cheeks. Yaya was pleasantly shocked with his welcome. Holding her Nadech felt a warm feeling, his heart pounding fast.

"Thank you for inviting me to the party, Mr and Mrs Kugimiya. You are very kind." She addressed them.

Though his parents knew Nadech played a part in the scheme, they did not mind, they were so glad to see Yaya and it once again confirmed what an ideal girl she was for Nadech.

Nadech brought her to the huge pool area which was prettily lit with lantern lights hanging all the way. The deep pool was big and looked inviting. Took care of her seating and drinks while she sat and waited for him. She had no idea so many guests were invited.

The whole area was decorated with care and fun seemed to be the theme. Yellow and white were the decoration colour, with matching ballons, table napkins and cutlery. Mixture of delicious Asian and Western food laid on the serving table, buffet style. Desserts were an assortment of local delicacies and pretty bite size cakes and pastries. The setup was lovely and casual classy.

All their relatives and friends arrived. Mr Natt was last to arrive with Sam Austin.Sam was so pleased to see Yaya and headed to her table. Yaya was surprised to see him.

Last to arrive was actually Tesa. She made a grand entrance with her voluptuous figure showing off cleavage in a glamorous Pucci beaded craftan. She was shameless, reached for Nadech, holding his face kissed him. Naturally the guests assumed they were a dating couple.

Nadech was pissed with Tesa. At the last meet he already told her they were just friends, nothing more. Kissing him in front of his parents, their guests and his doll only made him looked bad especially since he never intended to take Tesa back as girlfriend. His parents were furious, they were traditional. Quickly they peeped at Yaya to gauge her reaction, just the same time Nadech did.

Yaya looked away, a little hurt. Why did he invite her when Ms Dangerous was here for him. She pretended to look into her drinks. Sam continued his conversation which was mostly on deaf ears, Yaya was not paying attention.

Making his way to her, he suddenly realised executive from AP was talking to her, another bad timing. He didn't know Tesa and executive were coming. He wanted the time to be exclusive between Yaya and him.

Approaching her, he went over to her side and took her hand. She had no choice as guests were looking. He led her to the garden area.

"Sorry about that, Yaya. Tesa likes public display of affection, I've told her not to be annoying but she is not listening. There is nothing going on between us." He was sincere in his explanation.

"That's between you too, nothing to do with me." She offered.

Just then a little announcement asking everyone to gather at the dining area. He led Yaya back. Mr Kugimiya thanked the presence of his guests and a little speech, calling Nadech over. He informed that Nadech would officially take over his position as President of LDC in the beginning of next year. Tesa watched Nadech and Yaya, they seemed close. She didn't like it. No way, she would teach her a little lesson or two.

She went over to Yaya and pretended to strike a conversation, talking shop. Yaya felt strange, Ms Dangerous approaching and talking to her was the most unlikely combination. As she continued Tesa moved them away from the dining area and nearer to the pool. Tesa intended to make Yaya looked a fool and be an embarrasment by pushing her to the pool. She was a mean woman.

Yaya tried to stop her, Tesa started to behave weird and was in angry mood. Holding Yaya's hand she hissed at her.

"Listen, troll, I am warning you, stay away from Nadech, he is mine." With that she shoved Yaya into the deep pool.

Splashing wildly, trying to hold on to anything Yaya gave a frightened cry, she was choking from the amount of water. She kicked wildly but fear took over, she felt herself drowning like last time.

Regaining consciousness much later, she opened her eyes slowly trying to remember the incident. Did not know where she was but in an ultra modern room the colour of white and blue, very peaceful and calm, just what she needed. Tears pooled she started to cry out of fear and loneliness.

"Yaya, are you feeling alright, baby?" Nadech asked worriedly. He came over to the bed and pulled her into a warm hug. Just glad that Nadech was the one to save her, she sobbed until exhaustion took over and slept on his chest.

"Sorry doll, I did not keep my word this time, I am really sorry." He stroked her hair and planted a loving kiss on her forehead.

He was mad with Tesa, obviously was her work. He vowed to keep Yaya safe where Tesa was concerned. She had obssessive compulsion behaviour that turned ugly like tonight.

After settling Yaya on his bed to rest, his parents called him in to the study room. Mr Kugimiya expressed his displeasure over the incident.

"Yaya is our guest, she must be traumatized, I feel so bad this happened to her. We promised that we would take good care of her before her parents sudden demise. Nadech, I have something to discuss with you." He was not happy addressing to Nadech.

It was the first time Nadech heard about Yaya's parents, he had no idea they were family friends.

"Tonight I announced that you would take over next year. There is a condition to this. I want you to be engaged first before I pass over to you. Are you serious about Natt's daughter, it seems you are."

This totally came as a surprise to Nadech, so many serious things surfaced out of this party. His doll almost drowning, her parents being family friends, engagement and Tesa. For once he was tongue-tied.

"What do you mean, dad, about engagement? I don't have a girlfriend. Tesa is just a friend, your business associate's daughter, I am not serious about her."

"If she was just friend I don't like what we saw earlier and in front of all the guests. Well, for your engagement we don't want any girl to be your wife eventually, we have someone in mind for a long time already."

More shock for Nadech. What did his dad mean, his parents as good as already bought a wife for him to spend the rest of his life with !

"We want your engagement to be with Yaya. She is my best friend's daughter. You can see her good and refined qualities, elegant and proper, nothing like Natt's daughter, we can't accept her type as future daughter-in-law. Working with Yaya you have observed her I believe. Your mom and I have nothing but love and respect for her, from the time we knew her when young and especially since her parents passed away, we took care of her but never once did she take advantage of our wealth. You have to be engaged to her soon before year end. Keep and stop Natt's daughter messing with your life too."

More shocking revelation for Nadech. What, his parents want him to be engaged to Yaya ? Already his heart skipped just thinking of all the fun things he could do and tease her. Thinking over the prospect he liked the idea but would it turn to love? He was into her now because she was totally different from all the girls he knew, plus she was such a cutie, beauty with brains. He felt his weakness to her since day one but just had to tease her mercilessly because he enjoyed her innocent and quick retort. She challenged him, none of the other ladies, not even Tesa, was in the league as his doll when came to smart mouth. Wifey material he need to know more about her. She almost met all his criteria, but falling madly in love was the most important in a relationship to him.

"Mom, dad, I don't know Yaya well. Yes, she is very adorable but" his dad stopped him.

"Good, that's easy, concentrate and show your interest to her. I guarantee you it is not difficult to love Yaya, she is very lovable and her true and honesty will shine through for you to see. Son, handle her with care, she is dedicate but not wimpy, we don't want her hurt. And just so you follow through to marriage with Yaya, the company share will be divided between you two if marriage does not materialise. You won't get 100% control of the company. Yaya doesn't know any of this, we will speak with her later."

His dad just dropped a bomb on him. He could not believe the conditions ! Why were they so in love with the fact of him and Yaya getting married or he would lose company shares ? He just could not understand but was willing because he more than like his doll, he would try his best to get to know and love her.

Waking up slowly, she felt so peaceful and relax, no worries, the incident at the back of her mind. Then she remembered it must be Nadech's room. He jumped into the pool to save her when he heard her struggle, knew instantly it was Tesa's evilness that caused it, even with her explaining that Yaya was careless and fell into the pool. Yaya already told him why she did not like pools there was no way she would go near. Mad as he was he concentrated on reviving Yaya. Fortunately, she seemed alright and fell asleep after taking medication.

"Hi, baby, good morning, are you feeling better? You want some breakfast, I can bring it here ?" He approached carefully.

"Did I cause embarrassment to your parents and guests ? I am sorry if I did, I may spoil their party. I don't want to be near a pool again. Is this your room, Nadech ? Thank you for jumping in to get me." Her face was uncomfortable and embarrassed, thinking the unthinkable, did he, his mom or his helper changed her ? And of course the terrifying incident.

It was another magnanimous quality Nadech saw of her. Instead of anger and throwing a fit she was concerned of others, putting them first before thinking of herself. She did not even mention Tesa. He glanced at her with admiration. Thinking of engagement with her he was ready, there was so much to love about her, a pot of gold waiting to be discovered and he looked forward.

"Don't worry, doll. My parents and I are more concerned of you than anything else. My mom helped you changed to dry clothes, I know you are worried about that. I am sorry I did not keep my words to keep you safe, it won't happen again." Gently he told her. He came over to her side of the bed.

"I should leave after shower I don't want to inconvenient you." She stood to get up, slight dizziness caused her to waver, Nadech was quick to hold her to him, they almost kissed because of that. They stared into each other's eyes, Nadech saw shyness, Yaya saw concern and kindness. He loved how slight and soft she was and inhaling her scent. She pulled apart and quickly made for the bathroom.

After she was dressed back in her clean clothes, freshly laundered, she made her way to the living area. The Kugimiyas insisted on her having breakfast with them, Nadech sitting beside her, was very attentive, earning approval and smiles from his parents. Yaya felt awkward. She had never had breakfast or any meal with a family since her parents demise, it felt warm especially when her hosts were so accommodating.

Mr Kugimiya addressed her and asked to speak to her in private. She couldn't help but wondered if she would get an earful from him about the pool incident, if he was vexed. Looking nervously at Nadech she followed his parents into the room. Mr Kugimiya told her and added that it was her parents' wish and their request for her to be married to Nadech. They would love to welcome her to the family, nothing but high regard they accorded her. He asked for her consideration to think very carefully, a lot of pros and benefits for her to be a family member, especially fulfilling her parents' wish.

Nadech had a big smile on. He couldn't wait to see her reaction, he so couldn't wait to tease her but mostly get to know her and date her seriously. He hoped she would warm up and grow fond and love him eventually.

Her face was shocked and flaming when she got out, peeped at Nadech, he with a happy smile.

He came over to her and held her hand while leading them to the garden. He was fast, as though they were already engaged, with his speed of holding her hands. Then again that was Nadech, very bold in nature.

"Are we on same page with my dad's proposal, no its not proposal, more his command ?" He asked, smiling.

"I want to get to know you. No, don't get me wrong. I adore you, doll. This has nothing to do with company shares. For a start, I want to be your boyfriend. I want to date and take care of you." Without waiting for her reply, he hugged her and sniffed her hair, stroking and loving her long hair. Finally he got to do that, he considered it his entitlement.

Yaya tried to remove herself from his hug but he resisted.

"We shouldn't do this. We aren't engaged yet, I need to think over." She countered.

"Why, we can get to know each other starting now. You can see my parents are crazy about you."

But he was not crazy about her, she wished he was and wanted him to admit it.

"I like you since day one, doll, just that I did not know at that time. Its the time we work together, your hard work and qualities shine through, makes me so infatuated with you to want you here yesterday. What do you say we go on our first date now." He smiled so brightly at her.

Looking at him Yaya was tempted she let him take over.

You're The Only One
Eric Benet

Oooh yeah

I'm going back to the day we parted
and all the ways you were broken hearted
I take a trip everyday in my mind.

I see your face I recall it few words
It's playing back like a broken record
I remember every tear in your eyes
If I knew what I know
I'd walk back in time
I would right every wrong ooh
I would change every line
Then you'd be here right now
Just like yesterday
But you'd feel no more doubt
when you hear me say

[Chorus]
You're the only one I want
You're the only one yeah
You're the ony one I need in my life (in my life baby)
You're the only one I love (I love love love you)
You're the only one I need in my life oooh yeah

I see the world through a haze of memories
and other girls don't mean a damn thing to me
No No
It's kind of sad how they just don't compare (don't compare uuuum)
Time will tell let's wait and see
If the love we have was meant to be
Cause I know we got a future out there
Cause you're still my girl
I don't care what they say
Let's go back to our world
Baby don't you throw this love away
Cause I still believe
in the magic of us
It's just a matter of time and
It's a matter of trust

[Chorus]
You're the only I want
You're the only one I need in my life yeah yeah
You're the only one I love,
(You're the only one the only one)
You're the only one I need in my life
I don't need no body else

Now girl it took some time
To get real with myself
Now love ain't easy sometimes
But when you find let's
Stay to-get-her

[Chorus]
(You're the one, you're the one)
You're the only one I need in my life yeah yeah
You're the only one I love
what's it gonna be baby ...what's it gonna be baby
You're the only one I need in my life ooooo
you're the only, only only one
Nobody but you baby, Nobody but you baby
You're the only one I love oooh oooh
I need you love you want you baby
You're the only want I want oooo
Don't you know don't you know I love you girl
You're the only one I love...yeah I need you baby
I need you

Lyrics | A-Z Lyrics
Songwriters | Eric Benet and others
credit as tagged

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
I remember that khun Ja once SAID that she would put something special about RFTD on youtube and she believed that fans wanted to see it. 

But I haven't seen such thing until now. Maybe it has been put on ytb but I don't find it???!!!

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Waiting for Lay's event today

Cr: nadechyayavietnamfb

Thanks @key and @MrsChum for FF. I' really in love with it  :heart:  :flowers:  You are so talent @key! I love the way nadech call yaya is doll. Truely she really look like a doll. Can't wait to see what next happen and how Na make Y fall for him. hehe. This fic make my day after RFTD was over.  :rockon:

@Vimalee and @bubba: Tks so much for your info and translations! aw,Nadech feel shy when looking at his nong for along time. Maybe he afraid of lost in her beautiful and can not control himself. haha ( my delusional thoughts)  :coverlaf:
@ fesh agree with U about the legend ring and the purse from pic yesterday, hehe