[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

jin6

sarNie Egg
Bubba,Lazydramafan, Vimalee, RakLakornNYK ,MrsChum,fresh ;yaya kugiyama

Thank you for your lovely welcome. I hope to stay with you too.

I cant wait until 25 october!! they are so hot..

Lazydaramafan : I watched episode 12  but I want to download with eng sub  ..I hope nayalovelyhouse upload as immediate as possible.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@jim6, you're welcome na ka. :highfive:
@yk & fresh,  yep, I like the part where Nadech tapped her hip/butt,  so fin!!! :dance1:
@RakLakorn & MrsChum, thanks for all the beautiful pictures and clips ka. :flowers: :flowers:
@huanzhu,  yep, we all can't wait for the concert and the merit. :yes:
@Lovely, thanks for your awesome translation na ka. :flowers:
@key, you're welcome my dear and thanks for your kind words na ka. :heart:
@Vimalee, thanks for pictures, info. and translation na ka.  :flowers:
Thanks everyone for  the very nice comments and info.  mak mak ka. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Here are the epi 12 eng subbed on youtube.  Thanks to the awesome wusaha.....

Epi. 12 Part 1/9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRjuqJgoRY&list=PLRVypCyofS_G0jBhhkzKA4eveY652T_HU&index=1

Epi. 12 Part 2/9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i_YOqm7k_o&list=PLRVypCyofS_G0jBhhkzKA4eveY652T_HU&index=2

Epi. 12 Part 3/9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axm4D9MG7QI&index=3&list=PLRVypCyofS_G0jBhhkzKA4eveY652T_HU

Here's the playlist for the whole epi. 12 eng subbed ......
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRVypCyofS_G0jBhhkzKA4eveY652T_HU

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
@RakLakorn I love your signature soooo cute!

Thanks everyone for sharing! Just watched the Madoo Tv link.. I love how Mario always teases Nadech about Yaya LOLLL

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
thank you very much everyone for all of your wonderful shares!!!!!!!! :thanks:   :thanks:   :thanks:  :flowers:   :flowers:    :flowers:. I am sorry I could not specify who shared what, thank goodness for the "Like This" and "Thanks" options    :lol:.

I could not help but to comment about the dance practice video with you guys too! This concert will be hotter than 4+1 concert based on this dance practice video  :thumbsup:, lots of skinship, touching, hip & butt movements   :pervie: , and other daring moves!

Yes, yaya kumigiya & fresh, I saw what you ladies saw too  :lol:.

I'm so glad that Yadech get to do this kind of dance with each other.  Imagine how many times they must have done these moves  :bhehe:  :bhehe:. Practice make Perfect, plus their chemistry will make this dance more sexier and hotter.  I could not wait to see this concert and see what Yadech will deliver and wear.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH HOW I MISS COMING ONTO THIS FORUM AND SEEING ALL YOU WONDERFUL YADECH SUPPORTERS POST UP NEWS ABOUT THEM!!!!! I MISS YOU ALL!!! I MISS RECEIVING NEWS AND UPDATES ABOUT YAYA AND NADECH!!!! 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Two more comments about the dance practice video - 1. Based on it I think we will need the oxygen team to be prepared and ready :scooter:  :scooter: to help whoever need oxygen due to overload of excitement that they will fly & stay on    :cloud9:  :cloud9:  hehehe  :bhehe:  2. Nadech is such a cutie with his clear eyeglasses with hairclip/hairband on his bangs :lol:.

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Hello all, miss U so much!!! Hope that all of you doing well. Finally I have time to come here  :dance2: . Thanks so much for keep this thread still alive with all your yadech updated and info. I'm really appreciate  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:. I miss them so much after RFTD, all the things I can do to wait their next reunion are rewatch their 4 lakorns. This month, So cool that they have  4 or 5 activities together. I'm so envy with all thai fan who can wacth their concert b/c it looks really really hot!~~~~~

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@songngukp, welcome back and we sure miss you too.  Hope you're doing well na ka.
@Ms.Zoe, we definitely need lots of oxygen tanks lol.

Ah.....let's take a closer look at this steaming hot dance!!! 

For yk & fresh  ....... :pervie: :bhehe:

cr:as tagged &love ny

lesxy

sarNie Egg
Hello Everybody Esp.to @MrsChum,its Me Kirsten..I Can't hide anymore..hahah..I'm a silent reader here for almost a year now :) I really Love Yaya and Nadech,even I'm so far away to Thailand I will support them in anyway Onscreen and Of course Offscreen..I've never done this before to any Actors or Actresses,ONLY to THEM..
I am saving money now coz i have a reason to go in Thailand..Hahaha..since I am Welcome to Nadech aunts...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@yk i love your views, so frank and you're such a shipper, I am glad to be with you shipping Yadech.
@bubba, I don't get tired saying hi to you repeatedly at all, its such a pleasure. Thanks for the eng sub link and dance pics, I am so looking forward.
@vimalee I want a bag of lays, Classic or Sourcream and onion are all I'll get. Thanks for grgr pics, Yadech are so compatible.
@song miss you and glad you're back. That's what I'll do too, watch over all their lakorns and countless mvs.
@lesxy welcome, glad you're with us to share about Yadech, its happiness just looking or talking about them, enjoy.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
lesxy said:
Hello Everybody Esp.to @MrsChum,its Me Kirsten..I Can't hide anymore..hahah..I'm a silent reader here for almost a year now :) I really Love Yaya and Nadech,even I'm so far away to Thailand I will support them in anyway Onscreen and Of course Offscreen..I've never done this before to any Actors or Actresses,ONLY to THEM..
I am saving money now coz i have a reason to go in Thailand..Hahaha..since I am Welcome to Nadech aunts...
Hello Kristen!! Glad to see you join us :) your not alone here, we all feel the same and hope you visit often.

lesxy

sarNie Egg
Hello MrsChum,i thought you already sleep :) yes,everyday i find time to visit here...

lesxy

sarNie Egg
Hello MrsChum,i thought you already sleep :) yes,everyday i find time to visit here...and thank you @Bubba and @keylargo for welcoming me here..yes! YADECH is our happiness..

lesxy

sarNie Egg
Hello MrsChum,i thought you already sleep :) yes,everyday i find time to visit here...and thank you @Bubba and @keylargo for welcoming me here..yes! YADECH is our happiness..

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
:welcome1:  to all newbies!  Glad you all decided to join us.  Thank you everyone for photos, comments, videos, and to our lovely translators.  Here's a photo of our princess.
http--,,--//

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thanks all for stopping by..
WOW!! We reached 1000th page today.. YYYAAAAYYYYY  :clap2:  :clap2: :clap2:  :clap2: :clap2:  :clap2:

I would like to thank each and every single person here who posted their views/comements/pics/videos and anything and everything. Thank you so much for all the Yadechers who make it easy for new comers to get along well here. (I'm a very private person and was reluctant to join here initially but now I feel so happy to come back to this thread anytime). Now, whenever I'm tired or feel fatigue, all I do is just sign in here.. (Since I don't get holidays to go out because of my college) I can really unwind my mind in just a few seconds after coming to this page. This page and the ladies have become a part of my life and love them to bits. This forum is the only where I see no bashing, hatred, accusing.. It's very positive, funny and cool. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone, including the silent readers, for making it possible for people like me to be updated on NY.
I truly love you all and so happy to join here finally..  :heart:[SIZE=14.399999618530273px]  :heart:  :heart: [/SIZE] :heart:[SIZE=14.399999618530273px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.399999618530273px]Thank you [/SIZE][SIZE=14.399999618530273px]dancy [/SIZE][SIZE=14.399999618530273px]for starting this RFTD topic.[/SIZE]
Thank you once again all. I'm obliged!! 

:flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

Welcome lesxy. Have a good time here  :)

Yaya getting ready for today's event

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some very random moments of NY...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya's HBD Party is 1 of my personal fav from Yadech's get-together events

fresh

sarNie Adult
Wow, finally we reach 1000 pages :woot2:  :clap:  :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks @Rak for memorable Yadech's photos.
:thanks: everyone for sharing photos, videos, news, translation, comments and everything.
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I am very happy that I have joined this thread and known lovely ladies/gentlemen (if any) here :heart: :heart:
This is a wonderful place to find info and discuss about Yadech. I love them and love Yadechers here.
:welcome1: @lesxy.
Hope everyone is always happy!