[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi rak thank you for pics. Yaya is very beautiful in Lisa. Thank you for your time rak, appreciate it a lot.

Thanks bubba for Yadech's schedule and cal pics, happy they'll spend a lot of time together.

@Faythele I agree and love your review of Mayumi. She was very strong and all you said. Ryu was definitely lucky to have her by his side to lend support, give strength and most of all provide all her love unconditionally to him.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
" It's not that I don't want to have a boyfriend, but it has more to do with the 'right moment' in life.    I'm not serious about the types or specs as long as he has a good personality and funny, and not too much into himself. "

Sounds like someone we all know....... :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
" It's not that I don't want to have a boyfriend, but it has to do with the 'right moment' in life.    I'm not serious about the types or specs as long as he has a good personality and funny, and not too much into himself. "

Sounds like someone we all know....... :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

we all knew who is that lucky guy .... :secret: :pervie: :bhehe:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Rak,

This is an old article and we already translated it here.   Yaya talked about filming two lakorns at the same time - Dao Rueng and Maya Tawan, attending school four days per week, working with Nadech and their relationship, where to go on vacation, etc.

RakLakornNYK said:
This post is circulating everywhere on social sites..
Is it something related to NY?

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my dear NY lovers !! I saw Many post with our Nang Fah and Saichon on IG... It likes Many people miss Game rak game rai a lot .... I miss them too i think i will re watch it lol !!! This october they will be together a lot so happy but after october... No more concert, no new lakorn, no more merit .... T_T i saw so Many NY fan on IG always go to see them , i am so envious !!! I wish i can go see them !!! Just a pix with them will make me happy for the rest of my life !! NY are so Nice and always smiling !!! OMG my wish never comes true .... T_T i go back to dream of them and watch GRGR

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you all for sharing beautiful pictures, info., translation and comments na ka. 

Yaya is so beautiful!!!

cr:as tagged

TOUCH OF ROSES

Yaya Urassaya's in rose pink evening gown, bright and sweet, but still strong which bring to mind about
the beauty of a young lady with a magical soft and gentle touch of roses that always blossom beautifully
in the wind. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Just want to share the fan account on this picture........
cr:as tagged

Although we're not the favorite like others,  we'll always watching, will support their works, care for them,
give them encouragement, follow to see their success, and wish them both to have many good things
together.  As for us, we just wish to gently FIN no matter what the future holds.  We'll always be like this
forever.

One photo is intensely looking for him because thinking of him.  Another photo is lucky to find each other
and then they both are together which makes us very happy and fin.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Rak a lot for always sharing beautiful photos. Yaya looks gorgeous on Lisa magazine.
Thanks @Vimalee and bubba for translating and thanks everyone for your comments.
Look like Yaya giving us a lot of hints in her recent interviews.
@Vimalee, huanzhu, I agree that we all know who is the lucky man :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

@precious, I saw a lot of GRGR posts on IG too. I think some people miss NangFah and Saichon and may be some new fans starting to watch it as well. I knew that Yadech've gained some Vietnamese fans after RS.
p/s: Ok I confess that I'm starting to watch GRGR again now. I miss Yadech on screen :heart:

Vimalee said:
" It's not that I don't want to have a boyfriend, but it has more to do with the 'right moment' in life.    I'm not serious about the types or specs as long as he has a good personality and funny, and not too much into himself. "

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key & fresh, you're very welcome ka.

Wow....So far, Yaya has 4 magazines in the month of October....expect to have more na ka.....

Awwww.......sooo cuteeee.......

cr:withloveurassayas &a_ann_nn

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing.

Thank you bubba for the picture and translation. I love all the picture in all the magazine. Yaya is getting more and more prettier as she age. Wish I'm in Thaliand for this month because there's so many thing going on for Nadech and Yaya.

At Ten is airing the second half today at 10 o'clock (Thailand time)

Teaser:

http://youtu.be/axmpMyBuiRI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axmpMyBuiRI

Naovarat Pimpang

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Awh I'm going through Yadech withdrawal! Just rewatched their talui kong tai videos and the 3 zaap show. Still can't get over how cute the wedding talui kong tai video was! Hope you ladies have a great day I'm off to bed :)

daai

sarNie Egg
Hola everyone! Miss u all
A few days have passed after RFTD ended and I admit that I die yearning of RS series/ lakorn :lmao: 
I'm not decided yet what Thai lakorn should I watch at this moment since these days I love watching The Voice season 7 and also I'm waiting for new and last season of Supernatural..sorry if I've to drag another topic here..just wanna share my thoughts, hehe :eek:fftopic:   :D 
Maybe I'm gonna watch again GRGR or TNNK since I've both drama in my lappy and take my time to download all episodes of RS series
My intention actually is..can someone conclude / summarize for me rating of Yadech's lakorns I mean starting from DJA until now, RS series..please :spin:   and   :thanks: to those can help me!

jin6

sarNie Egg
Hi Yadech Lovers !! I'm newbie here. Ä° have watched all Yadech lakorns and really like Duang Jai Akkanee..
I was enjoying watching the RS.

I want to say something, it does not matter yadech together or separately I will always support them.

Thanks for everything !!

and i want ask , why isn't nayalovelyhouse still upload episode 12? Ä°m waiting.. Anyone knows??

sorry my bad english :S

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning everyone, have a wonder day na kha, and good night and sweet dream everyone on the other side of the globe.

So far for the Give Me Five Concert, we have:

Nadech - Yaya as special guest
Weir - Min
Ken - Namtan
Mario - ???
James - ???

credit as tagged and Nadechyaya.com FB