[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just for you lovely ladies.   Here's the translation of the first part from Yaya's interview with Lemonade magazine.

Nadech's Charm:

"Pe Nadech is one person that is good to get to know.    He is just wonderful, down-to-earth, and very good nature.   He is still the same person who has never changed ever since the time I've met him and have known him.   Many girls have a crush on him probably because he is an easy-going and very approachable person.

Three very sweet 'Nadech-Yaya' scenes that made the whole country screaming:

RFTD - The ending scene where Ryu had to speak to Mayumi.   It was touching.   If there were someone who would say those words to me in real life, I would be very smitten and would say thank you to him profusely (smiling sweetly)

GRGR - Nang Fah and Sai Chon.  It was a type of love that's very young, innocence, and touching; especially the part where Nang Fah and Sai Chon lying down by the beach looking up at the moon and stars.   It was the ultimate and innocent love the two had for each other.   It was the feelings they had never experienced or felt emotionally and physically before.

TNNKK - The scene where Pe Arthit and Nong Nee finally discovered they had feelings and loved each other.  There would be many longing and loving looks, and touching words that created such beautiful and special feelings.  If in reality, if there were someone who could be both a close friend and an older brother who could take care of me since young, and finally become my sweetheart whom we can love each other forever........I think that's every girls' dream."

ps:  How come I feel the last part is referring to someone we all know and cheer for.

RakLakornNYK said:
:thanks: Vimalee for the year-back flashback and bubba for the translation of Thailand's sweetheart and Yaya Kugimiya Key  Chaitra Lazydramafan  MrsChum Suprat Buroot Satan dariey fea Fresh huanzhu and others for your  :coolpix: videos, comments, posts to keep us updated about NY   :thanks:
Yaya Kugimiya you know the magic spell and curse can be broken by ONLY with one thing.. TRUE LOVE's KISS  :pervie:  :bhehe: 

From the Lemonade Magazine..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @Vimalee for the translation !! OMG they look so hot for the concert !! After the will have the merit together .... Love love them !!!

But Khi thun Mayumi and Ryu mak mak !!! T_T

No new project for them T_T how long will we have to wait ?? Their respective lakorn look good too but i do not know if i will watch ...

Thanks everyone for ur post !! I really love !!

Love u all

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
@preciouskj u should try when u have time, maybe u willlove...

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Guys, does anyone know the song title of the Japanese version that Golf Pichaya sang for RFTD's OST? Can't find it anywhere.  :scratchhead2: It was Junko's theme song.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Omg, @RakLakorn, you're killing us with all those  rehearsal pictures.  They look so hot!!!  Can't wait to see the show.

@Vimalee, thanks so much for your awesome translation na ka. 
Vimalee said:
Just for you lovely ladies.   Here's the translation of the first part from Yaya's interview with Lemonade magazine.

Nadech's Charm:

"Pe Nadech is one person that is good to get to know.    He is just wonderful, down-to-earth, and very good nature.   He is still the same person who has never changed ever since the time I've met him and have known him.   Many girls have a crush on him probably because he is an easy-going and very approachable person.

RFTD - The ending scene where Ryu had to speak to Mayumi.   It was touching.   If there were someone who would say those words to me in real life, I would be very smitten and would say thank you to him profusely (smiling sweetly)

GRGR - Nang Fah and Sai Chon.  It was a type of love that's very young, innocence, and touching; especially the part where Nang Fah and Sai Chon lying down by the beach looking up at the moon and stars.   It was the ultimate and innocent love the two had for each other.   It was the feelings they had never experienced or felt emotionally and physically before.

TNNKK - The scene where Pe Arthit and Nong Nee finally discovered they had feelings and loved each other.  There would be many longing and loving looks, and touching words that created such beautiful and special feelings.  If in reality, if there were someone who could be both a close friend and an older brother who could take care of me since young, and finally become my sweetheart whom we can love each other forever........I think that's every girls' dream."

ps:  How come I feel the last part is referring to someone we all know and cheer for.

Just want to share some of my favorite comments on this article......

"Just like in real life, ummm  pe Nadech already did everything that nong Ya (Yaya) said both in words and actions that always express concerns and caring.  At time, his eyes clearly show the look of love.  Every FC has seen it or was it confirmed by nong Ya?"  :pervie: :bhehe: :heart: 

" Want pe Bear (Nadech) to read nong Ya's interview and tell her what is in his heart so she'll know that pe Bear loves nong and please continue to love each other like this until they're more mature and secure.  Then, they can announce that they're a couple.  Now, just study and take care of each other na ka." :heart:

"I was impressed with all the love.  But the most impressive one is TNNKK ka.  It's probably something very close and true to real life."  :wub:

"It's true with the closest/best pe chai."  :coverlaf:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Sooo true TNNKK is so close to their relationship in real life...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies, good day

So happy with everyone's posts, such joy and love, thank you.

Thanks @dariey for the dance pic.
@rak more beautiful and hot pics from you, thanks very much. I've never seen Yaya in revealing clothes outside of work but still she looks sexy to me in all cover-up outfits. Those ripped jeans are hot. Dance practice get me anticipating a lot for the concert, thanks rak. @huanzhu HAK you too, stay no departure.
@bubba so beautiful and sexy Yaya is in Lemonade, so gorgeous. Love reading your trans of fc comments. Thanks for the pics and trans, bubba.
@vimalee thanks so much for your love, I feel it. Thanks for your precious time in translating for us to fin. It really sounds like the real situation Yaya is feeling. I am sure ditto for Nadech. Love expression from him is anothern form for example his more than care and concern for Yaya, taking so many pics of her as his treasures, goofing so playfully with her which brings much laughter and joy. Thanks very much vimalee.

Have a great weekend ladies.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I love Yaya picture in the Lemonmade Magazine. One of her best photoshoot so far for this year. Thank you bubba for sharing.

@Vimalee, thank you na for always looking out for us and translating for us. I know your a busy person, your time is appreciated.

@rak, all the picture you share with us make me can't wait for the concert. Wish I can be there to watch them dancing their sexy move in person. I will buy the front row seat...so I can be up close. Thank you na for always sharing all the fin picture.

Thank you everyone that's still here supporting Nadech and Yaya even when the Lakorn is already over. Really show that we care and love them whether on screen or off screen.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Vimalee, thank you so much for the translation. Hehehe. I agree, we all know and support this someone.

I agree with Yaya about Nadech. It doesn't matter how many girls have a crush on him, but what matters most is who he has in his heart :heart: :D.

I also agree with Yaya's views on these Yadech's lakorns. Lying with your lover and looking at the stars and moon at night is very romantic IMO. I love her's view on it for GRGR. I :heart: :heart: :heart: her comments about TNNKK, I guess TNNKK has a special place in her heart, probably in Nadech's heart too. It does have a special place in my heart. Yadech acted superb in TNNKK. This could be Life imitate Art hehehe. :D.

Did she comment on DJA?

Vimalee said:

Nadech's Charm:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very very welcome everyone!    I'm glad to be able to contribute - all this because of your continued love and support for Yadech and for just being here.    THANK YOU!

Let me add one more important phrase that I left out.   I feel that it mirrored Yadech's real life.

TNNKK - The scene where Pe Arthit and Nong Nee finally discovered they had feelings and loved each other.  There would be many longing and loving looks, and touching words that created such beautiful and special feelings.  If in reality, if there were someone who could be both a close friend and an older brother who could take care of me since young, and finally become my sweetheart whom we can love each other forever........I think that's the progress/growth of a relationship.... I think that's every girls' dream."

Vimalee said:

Nadech's Charm:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
yaya kugimiya, I agree. As long as they are working together, tiredness would be the last thing on their minds. They help each other shine so brightly. He would take care of her if she is tired and vice versa hehehe. After RFTD, he wants to see her and works with her more so Give Me 5 concert is his answer and to fulfill their fans' wish and more for us to fin and jin about :D hehehe. This is kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

yaya kugimiya said:

thanks fea

yadech never get tired they always inspired to work i really believe in the power of love :heart:....and they always choose to work together :cloud9: how sweet :cloud9: nadech invited yaya himself to guest in his gimme five concert to fulfill fans wish but the truth is he also wants yaya for himself :cloud9: ....i know he will deny this but no one will believe :rofl: lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy weekend Bubba.
Thank you for posting pics and bts link on Yaya's Lemonade. She's so dazzlingly beautiful. I know you're super busy and appreciate your time doing this for us. Lya bubba.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Even if RFTD ended, You ladies are so active

Thanks bubba vimalee for all translation
Thanks key, Rak, lazy and others for all yours comments and pics
Have a nice day girls