[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Exactly one year ago on October 3rd, Nadech and Yaya were at the fund raise event in the morning and at the Fashion Show Terminal 21 in the evening.    Fans accounted that Nadech was not too pleased that some guy from the aristocrat family wanted to take pictures with Yaya.   Yaya also had a test the following morning so she could not stay long to take pictures.   Fans said Nadech was concerned and kept looking in her direction; he was also worried Yaya would get cold because she wore sleeveless outfit while everyone else wore jackets.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
@bubba thanks for the translation and vimalee for the info.....I saw the clip too,he turns to her direction..

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: Vimalee for the year-back flashback and bubba for the translation of Thailand's sweetheart and Yaya Kugimiya Key  Chaitra Lazydramafan  MrsChum Suprat Buroot Satan dariey fea Fresh huanzhu and others for your  :coolpix: videos, comments, posts to keep us updated about NY   :thanks:
Yaya Kugimiya you know the magic spell and curse can be broken by ONLY with one thing.. TRUE LOVE's KISS  :pervie:  :bhehe: 
yaya kugimiya said:
My prayer is that they wont break up until the end and yadech will break the record and  break the curse that koo jin can generally  never be together in real life.

From the Lemonade Magazine..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Its very nice to view and read everyone's post. Thanks very much ladies.

@bubba thanks for pics and your time in translating. Yaya is a sweetheart to work with, just got to love her♥ sure miss Yadech.

@vimalee thanks for T21 recap and pic. @yk I love jealous Nadech too.

@rak thanks for beautiful and sexy pics of Yaya in Lemonade. She is seriously sexy in black mini patterned dress.

@fea agree with you.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Lazy for your detail and long review. I'll wait for more.
I like the RFTD storyline as well. It's quite different from typical lakorns. I often watch Chinese drama so I'm used to seeing powerful baddies. I like action movie so I enjoy fighting scenes too. Besides all the cast portrayed their role very well. :thumbsup:
Thanks @Vimalee and MrsChum for your info.
Thanks @Bubba for your translation.
Thanks @Rak, Bubba, Vimalee, Fea, Suprab, Yk, Key for  :coolpix:, news and comments.
p/s: only 6 pages to get 1000 pages :dance2:

dariey

sarNie Adult
always like to read your detail review Lazy.tq for that.i feel same for you fresh about the storyline.since i'm use to jdorama which mostly what i watch have almost 0% romance so i'm use to this kind of storyline.^_^

thanks also everyone for sharing trans,pics and comment.  :thumbsup:

they practicing again today ^_^

cr atimechowbiz

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing!! Happy to see that Nadech and Yaya still practicing hard for their concert. I also can't wait to see their performance... I will be buying the DVD when it come out. Can't wait!!

Everyone have a wonderful night and day na :)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
THE MOMENT I SAW THIS PIC.... OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!    
:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT, OH WAIT, I ALMOST HAD HEART ATTACK... GOING THROUGH TACHYCARDIA RIGHT NOW
THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING TO SEE..
MY GOODNESS!! They're soo soo sooooooooo CUUUUTE..
NARAK MAAAAK MAAAAK MAAAAAAAAAK  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: