[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi prescious

thanks for your kind words :dance3:

hi all

to be honest i refrain watching the final RS episode first i know i will be just disappointed and second i want to watch it with english sub and third my disppointment might be worsen that can add more stress to my yadech bleeding heart...bleeding because RS sucks...and i mean it. :rant:

hi key

please let us continue our yadech ff writings while waiting for yadech's next lakorn together no matter how long will it take to wait...we'll rock asianfuse with our yadech ff much better than RS lol :loool:  as i have said your ff was just perfect i am not flattering you because it's just a fact  :thumbup:

hi chaitra

thank you for being so sweet to invite me i am impress how you have lots of time to recall majority of yadechers...and you make a boring lakorn to be exciting thanks to the excellent actors and actresses of RS  especially yadech who did their great job except the damn director and writer :whatever:  :drools:  :yuck:

and please

do not be sad because RS ended we must be happy as time goes by who knows another yadech lakorn is coming maybe yr 2016 or before 2015 ends now yadech is done with their studies it will be faster for them to finish their commitments....what matters most is the real life and off cam events of yadech :cheer: we never run out of things to fin of yadech yadechers are still so lucky and spoiled :dance2: for now i will be back to kdrama though i tried already but something funny happens i keep on coming back to yadech lakorn marathon :secret: hehehe :loool: i guess i am BEYOND HELP of my yadech addiction :woot2:

thanks to my downloader i was able to store yadech in my laptop...and also thanks to all the advertising agencies for making yadech having events together and all the products owner for choosing yadech to be their models together..though yadech has no lakorn together we can still see them together...mae pla and mae kew for always with yadech and covering them up :dance2:

we have so many easons to be happy.....sorry for my long ranting :yuck: lol :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi fresh you speak my mind lol :loool:

thanks bubba for the sexy pictures of yadech for this i forgave the director and the writer of RS :loool:

hi Huanzu dear your oxygen supplier is feeling RS withdrawal syndrome... :loool:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@fresh & yk, agree with you gals.
@key, thanks for sharing the wonder work of Lovefia

These bts pictures look so cool!!    Fighting side by side and looking at each other...... :pervie:

They are so cute in a lakorn.......

but real life is more fin!!! :heart:

cr:gybsophilla&llittlebylittle

taytay702

sarNie Egg
I'm soooo sad!!! What do I watch now and where can I get my daily dose of Yadech updates.... :(  Thank you all for making it a memorable journey for me here...think think think...what to do with my life  on wednesday/thursday at work now hahahaha

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
:cry:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOO SAD!!! HOW CAN I SAY GOODBYE TO THE RISING SUN SERIES!!?? I CAN'T!!!! THIS IS TOO SAD!!! IT'S THE END! THE END! IT'S DONE! DONE FOREVER!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW!!???? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW WITHOUT MY RYU OPPA AND TAKESHI OPPA!!!!???? 

I keep telling myself over and over again to stop attaching myself so close to these lakorns and dramas that I watch but I can never do that and in the end, I become so attached to it that I have a hard time saying goodbye and letting the series go.

First, I just want to say that this drama did live up to my expectations even if it didn't live up to some of yours. I WANT TO GIVE A BIG STANDING OVATION AND APPLAUD TO ALL THE AMAZING ACTORS AND ACTRESSES!!!! EVEN TO THE AUTHOR WHO WROTE THIS SERIES IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Second, the ending was great. I cried so much. Like seriously, I cried and I kept pausing the last few minutes of the last episode because I wanted to stop and pause life so that I wouldn't have to say goodbye to everyone yet but in the end, I eventually pressed play and watched to the end. Now it's time to say goodbye.

I am very happy Ryu and Mayumi were able to have a happy ending. I am also happy that Takeshi and Seiko were able to live the life they wanted together with their children. I am happy all the evil people died. Although I hate to admit it but I did cry a little when Yuji died. That jerk!!! How dare he still make me cry!??

I think out of everyone in this lakorn, I am going to miss uncle Koji the most. He was so wise and he was like a father to Ryu and Takeshi and he was the rock for everyone. I am also going to miss the three hilarious and funny Onizuka bodyguards the most too!!! Especially Taishi since he stole my heart right from episode one!!! I am going to miss my Taishi!!! Taishi come to America and be my bodyguard!!!! I want to see your smile everyday!!!

LASTLY!!! I WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO MADE THIS FORUM SO MUCH FUN!!! I really enjoyed being part of this forum so much and I am so happy that I was able to meet such wonderful people who supports Nadech and Yaya like I do. I really do hope and pray that they will end up together in real life but we'll just have to wait and see now won't we?  :dance1: Thank you again for making me feel like part of such a big and happy family on this forum. Let's all meet again in Yadech's future lakorns!!! I will miss you all very much. Until next time my friends!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
... and so it ends...
I wasn't that interested in the fighting scenes, but at least they did a wonderful job. I was impressed by Yaya's sword game, she's such a boss with it. I would definitely love to see her in more action type of lakorns. It was sad when Yuji had to die from the hands of his own father. What a bummer! His dad is way too selfish. A touching moment was when Haru Miura told Mayumi, "to Onizuka you are Okamisan, but to me you are Mayumi Miura. My woman" and hands her his medallion. Omg, it was slightly romantic. Now that's love right there. 

Another great scene was when Takeshi came back to assassinate Yamamoto. 55555+ it was actually a funny scene to me. Yamamoto was boasting off about how great he'll become and that he was welcoming the new Police chief... turns around and gets sliced! BAM! That's what he gets.

It was nice that Takeshi and Ryu were able to talk one last time. Ryu finding out that he wasn't Onizuka's bloodline seemed kind of random to be thrown in at the end, but I guess some parts were missing since they had to edit so much out.

The wedding was nice. I actually wished they'd gotten married earlier in the lakorn... but I guess things happened... and Oh my goodness! Haru (aka Nana, Mayumi's friend) was seriously pregnant in that wedding scene. She looked so adorable! (Congrats to her and Guy on their new baby boy btw) 

As part of the subbing team for both RRHLT & RFTD, I have to say it was nice to work on these two projects. It was a difficult journey. I got lazy a few times, but these two projects definitely gave me a whole new experience as a subber. ^_^ See you all in other threads everyone!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
preciouskj said:
@vimalee or @bubba or @lovely can you translate this fin n jin moment?? Thanks

http://instagram.com/p/tnrqscS3f_/
Thanks preciouskj for sharing na.

Nadech:  Ah....and there will be.....
Yaya:  (covering Nadech's mouth)  together...considered to be 10 people...
Nadech:  Ok krub.
Someone:   So Yaya's sitting beside like a manager, covered Nadech's mouth hahaha

Hahahaha.....Yaya is the boss alright :bhehe: .

Can't never get enough of Yadech......

cr:as tagged&nyclub

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Awe I just finished watching the finale their sweet scenes are too cute! I can't believe they didn't put Seiko in the last episode -____- butttt on the brighter side, if you guys re watch the part in the last ep where they are eating the ramen and feeding each other that scene looks like them in real life LOLLL pretty sure that scene was Nadech and Yaya not Ryu and Mayumi but nevertheless so sad that this drama ended but I will deff keep visiting this thread!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies! I been trying to catch up with everyone comment here since this morning. It's seem like everyone was very active today. Jump about four pages today.

I guess now it's time to say goodbye to Takeshi/Seiko and Ryu/Mayumi. Two long yrs and it only take two month to end this series. Overall I'm very disappointed with the storyline. I feel like it was a roll coaster ride, they made me have high hope than let me down bad. All the RS cast acting is good just the plot and storyline suck. Hopefully, if Nadech and Yaya reunite again they will have a better storyline for us to enjoy without nip picking.

RS is over but our obsession on Nadech and Yaya is still increasing. Hope everyone here will still be here to share news and update on Nadech and Yaya daily life. I'm looking forward to the concert and their merit the day after the concert. With Nadech and Yaya, im sure there will always be news of them so we will always have something to chit chat about.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc thanks for radio link vdo. Off work Yadech are definitely close and have fun in each's company. You're my daily constant chum, I'll be here with u for Yadech, for friendship. lumc

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@mc thanks for radio link vdo. Off work Yadech are definitely close and have fun in each's company. You're my daily constant chum, I'll be here with u for Yadech, for friendship. lumc
Aww, thank you for your kind words Key!! Your friendship means a lot to me :heart:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Ms.Zoe said:
I would like to include Azure14 also.  :wink:

Thanks again Chaitra & Ms. Zoe for your warm welcome.
I repost the link here, hope it will work well:
http://instagram.com/p/tk2onhJMfm/

Since I saw @Bubba translated at some previous pages: Yaya sang, "You're so handsome. You're truly handsome..........Stop annoying me, then I'll love you."
And for Na, he said: hi everyone! Hope the weather in Lampang not much cold.. Keep fighting.. I am always behind You..Kiss. ..kiss.--

Please feel free to correct me, @Bubba & other ladies as i am also a none Thai, I asked my colleague to translate for me.
Look like the Love message they send to each other.

ptenchik - I would love to read your comments, but I do not understand the language. Thank you for your video & photo sharing. :flowers:Junyukio - I could not view your fanmade video. I would like to see it. :yes:
I am still anxiously waiting for youtube videos of RFTD's episode 12. RFTD is over on the screen but it is not over in this thread and in our imagination hehehe   :dance1:  . Maryumi needs a honeymoon ASAP. They deserve it!   :thumbsup:
I will come back to thoroughly read through everyone's posts.
Okay have a great day, good night & sweet dreams, good morning, & good afternoon everyone!!!  :dance2:
Ms.Zoe said:
I would like to include Azure14 also.  :wink:

ptenchik - I would love to read your comments, but I do not understand the language. Thank you for your video & photo sharing. :flowers:Junyukio - I could not view your fanmade video. I would like to see it. :yes:
I am still anxiously waiting for youtube videos of RFTD's episode 12. RFTD is over on the screen but it is not over in this thread and in our imagination hehehe   :dance1:  . Maryumi needs a honeymoon ASAP. They deserve it!   :thumbsup:
I will come back to thoroughly read through everyone's posts.
Okay have a great day, good night & sweet dreams, good morning, & good afternoon everyone!!!  :dance2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Junyukio for the song trans, very cute indeed they're. Very kind of u to ask your colleague.
Glad ure with us to vocalise your thoughts, its always nice to read, enjoy posting.