[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I need to thank Mae Phut, Nadech's aunt for posting Yadech pictures we have never seen before.   

Vimalee said:

Thanks so much dariey for sharing the pictures.    They must have missed each other a lot since RFTD filming ended.

Nadech's aunt just posted this picture (from family vacation in Japan) and said:

" RFTD just ended......but still smiling......will miss you two very much but will be waiting for both of you to reunited again no matter how long it will take.. "

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Vimalee said:
Farewell my love......you will be sorely missed.

credit Barry.Ya FB
no more ryu n mayumi....no more yadech..but there still more events to feed me (us).. :dance3:  :dance2:  :lmao:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Vimalee, RakLakorn, dariey and everyone for sharing lovely photos and comments.
I'm sorry that I can't remember all your names and this thread's moving too fast.
I'm very impressed that @chaitra and Vimalee can remember everyone.
I enjoyed the last episode a lot (although didn't understand).
  :bravo:  excellent cast, especially our Yadech. They potrayed Ruy and Mayumi soooo great  :thumbsup:  :heart: :heart:
It looks like that they have no problem with sweet scenes. Of course the love scenes look so real (Their off-screen is even sweeter :heart: :heart:)

It's sooooo sad that RFTD ended. I'll miss MaRuymi a lot. Farewell the Rising Sun team :cry1: :weep: :tearybye: :cry:
But don't wanna farewell lovely Yadechers yet :no: . Please continue stopping by to cheer Yadech off screen when we're waiting for their future project. Hope it'll happen soon.

p/s: It looks like our Lady is incharged of Onizuka family. Look at Ruy :coverlaf:
Vimalee said:
OK, that's real kisses on the cheek and the forehead.   

credit NY CLUB FB

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY GOD !!! IT IS OVER !! THE REAL END OF RFTD !! MY HEART IS SO SO SAD I WANT TO CRY !! I FEEL LIKE MY TEARS START TO COME !!! I KNOW THAT THEIR REAL LIFE IS MORE FIN N JIN BUT I WANT TO SEE ALWAYS THEM TOGETHER ON SCREEN !!! I HOPE WITH PAAJEAW BAD HARD COMMENT THEY WILL BE PAIR AGAIN ... MAYBE PAAJEAW WILL NOT WANT TO PAIR THEM AGAIN FOR HIS LAKORN ???? ANYWAY IT HAS A LOT OF GOOD DIRECTOR TOO ! LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKE GRGR HIHIHI !!

ANYWAY MY POINT OF VIEW ABOUT RS2 ... Well i love the first 5/6 épisodes and i think 7 to 10/11 were so so Boring!!! And the 12 épisode was ok to me :) but honestly i prefer their last lakorn together !!!

Sometimes i make my own story on my mind Hihi in another Life i will want to write story for lakorn 5555 !! I dream of a story with our beloved NY, sorry i just want to share a little bit here ...

1st dream story :
they switch their body, our Nadech is a very very cold person and cruel and have his own big hôtel, and our Yaya is an orphan but a happy girl !! yaya start to work at his hôtel as a mermaid but she will be unlucky and meet her big boss Nadech... Accidently she does something wrong and get fire immediatly ... yaya beg him to stay but our Nadech is so cruel and just say quite immediatly! When Yaya is on the way to back Home with her bike she got and accident bc nadech was driving and hurt her. They will switch body since Nadech will cry with true feeling and stop to be cruel with everybody !! I dream of very funny scene and fin n jin too .... At the end Nadech came and claim his love to her and kiss her during a big big party !!!

And my 2nd dream lakorn is one with our NY:
they are friend since child and very close to each other, Nadech is older than Yaya about 4 years , he has his own French ( bc i am from France lol ) restaurant in Bangkok, Yaya is a tomboy and study french pastery. When Nadech fall in love with a girl he ask Yaya for help , after he dates to this girl, Yaya start to understand that she loves him , she starts to change herself to be more girly... And when she find someone else and seems to be happy !! nadech start to understand his feeling to her too but it is too late bc Yaya is going to marry her bf ( rich bf )!!! After a big quarrel together bc of Nadech girlfriend, Yaya doesn't want to see Nadech anymore and 1 month before her wedding , she got the chance to go to France for a pastery training With famous french pastery chef ( french pastery are so so yummy ) when Nadech knew that they quarrel bc of his gf, he fly immediatly to France. When they aknowlegde each other and start to be close as before... It is Time to back Home and to the reality Yaya is going to get marry !!! Nadech doesnt break with his gf and doesnt tell her that he went to France and that he knew the true. When they back, the day before Yaya will get marry she goes to their favorite place and think about their friendship and meet Nadech here too... They talk how they start to be friend... Yaya tell him why she start to be more girly and find someone. It is because she saw her pe chai happy and know that their friendship will change one day and that they will separate to do their own Life. she tells him that her wedding will not be her dream wedding, bc her bf is rich he and his family want a big big wedding but to her , she only want a beautiful thai dress and marry near the sea ( thinking about Nadech answer during RS 3zaap 5555 ) at this moment Nadech ask her if she loves her bf and if she is happy. she just answer with smile that "i know he can make me happy" after that sentence she back home bc she will marry the day after ... ( my best illusion part ) everybody is ready for the wedding Yaya is beautiful Like never she was, and when the wedding cérémony start, Nadech and his gf are there like everybody and nadech stand up and say : I love you , I love you since our first meet 20 years ago... I am sorry i just want to ask u the true before you will marry , sorry " and he left the wedding, when Yaya hear that she start to cry but she is determinate to marry her bf but her bf just stop her and say : i know that you love him i have always know but i love you too much that i just blind my eyes but please i do not want to marry someone who love someone else..." And Yaya thanks him and go catch her pe chai and kiss him and hug him !! ( they fly to the sea and get marry Like her dream ) 1 year later.... yaya is prégnant and they are ready to go to someone's weeding , this weeding is her ex wedding, he find someone with true love , but during the weeding, Yaya loses water , she will have her baby lol and her ex said : no no !! You will not ruin my wedding this Time too !! 555555

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND MY DREAM LAKORN JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH U BC I ALREADY MISS THEM ....

LOVE YOU ALL

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy belated birthday lovely_k
Wish You all the best

Thanks chaitra for your invitation. Sûre i Will be there

Thanks bubba vimalee for the translation. You made a great job

Thanks ladies for all yours comments and pictures

So sad RFTD ended

Sûre i Will miss You ladies

lilya

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Thanks so much dariey for sharing the pictures.    They must have missed each other a lot since RFTD filming ended.

Nadech's aunt just posted this picture (from family vacation in Japan) and said:

" RFTD just ended......but still smiling......will miss you two very much but will be waiting for both of you to reunited again no matter how long it will take.. "

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB
the destination is premium land ? hohoho its mean Yadech land Only

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
preciouskj said:
OH MY GOD !!! IT IS OVER !! THE REAL END OF RFTD !! MY HEART IS SO SO SAD I WANT TO CRY !! I FEEL LIKE MY TEARS START TO COME !!! I KNOW THAT THEIR REAL LIFE IS MORE FIN N JIN BUT I WANT TO SEE ALWAYS THEM TOGETHER ON SCREEN !!! I HOPE WITH PAAJEAW BAD HARD COMMENT THEY WILL BE PAIR AGAIN ... MAYBE PAAJEAW WILL NOT WANT TO PAIR THEM AGAIN FOR HIS LAKORN ???? ANYWAY IT HAS A LOT OF GOOD DIRECTOR TOO ! LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKE GRGR HIHIHI !!

ANYWAY MY POINT OF VIEW ABOUT RS2 ... Well i love the first 5/6 épisodes and i think 7 to 10/11 were so so Boring!!! And the 12 épisode was ok to me :) but honestly i prefer their last lakorn together !!!

Sometimes i make my own story on my mind Hihi in another Life i will want to write story for lakorn 5555 !! I dream of a story with our beloved NY, sorry i just want to share a little bit here ...

1st dream story :
they switch their body, our Nadech is a very very cold person and cruel and have his own big hôtel, and our Yaya is an orphan but a happy girl !! yaya start to work at his hôtel as a mermaid but she will be unlucky and meet her big boss Nadech... Accidently she does something wrong and get fire immediatly ... yaya beg him to stay but our Nadech is so cruel and just say quite immediatly! When Yaya is on the way to back Home with her bike she got and accident bc nadech was driving and hurt her. They will switch body since Nadech will cry with true feeling and stop to be cruel with everybody !! I dream of very funny scene and fin n jin too .... At the end Nadech came and claim his love to her and kiss her during a big big party !!!

And my 2nd dream lakorn is one with our NY:
they are friend since child and very close to each other, Nadech is older than Yaya about 4 years , he has his own French ( bc i am from France lol ) restaurant in Bangkok, Yaya is a tomboy and study french pastery. When Nadech fall in love with a girl he ask Yaya for help , after he dates to this girl, Yaya start to understand that she loves him , she starts to change herself to be more girly... And when she find someone else and seems to be happy !! nadech start to understand his feeling to her too but it is too late bc Yaya is going to marry her bf ( rich bf )!!! After a big quarrel together bc of Nadech girlfriend, Yaya doesn't want to see Nadech anymore and 1 month before her wedding , she got the chance to go to France for a pastery training With famous french pastery chef ( french pastery are so so yummy ) when Nadech knew that they quarrel bc of his gf, he fly immediatly to France. When they aknowlegde each other and start to be close as before... It is Time to back Home and to the reality Yaya is going to get marry !!! Nadech doesnt break with his gf and doesnt tell her that he went to France and that he knew the true. When they back, the day before Yaya will get marry she goes to their favorite place and think about their friendship and meet Nadech here too... They talk how they start to be friend... Yaya tell him why she start to be more girly and find someone. It is because she saw her pe chai happy and know that their friendship will change one day and that they will separate to do their own Life. she tells him that her wedding will not be her dream wedding, bc her bf is rich he and his family want a big big wedding but to her , she only want a beautiful thai dress and marry near the sea ( thinking about Nadech answer during RS 3zaap 5555 ) at this moment Nadech ask her if she loves her bf and if she is happy. she just answer with smile that "i know he can make me happy" after that sentence she back home bc she will marry the day after ... ( my best illusion part ) everybody is ready for the wedding Yaya is beautiful Like never she was, and when the wedding cérémony start, Nadech and his gf are there like everybody and nadech stand up and say : I love you , I love you since our first meet 20 years ago... I am sorry i just want to ask u the true before you will marry , sorry " and he left the wedding, when Yaya hear that she start to cry but she is determinate to marry her bf but her bf just stop her and say : i know that you love him i have always know but i love you too much that i just blind my eyes but please i do not want to marry someone who love someone else..." And Yaya thanks him and go catch her pe chai and kiss him and hug him !! ( they fly to the sea and get marry Like her dream ) 1 year later.... yaya is prégnant and they are ready to go to someone's weeding , this weeding is her ex wedding, he find someone with true love , but during the weeding, Yaya loses water , she will have her baby lol and her ex said : no no !! You will not ruin my wedding this Time too !! 555555

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND MY DREAM LAKORN JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH U BC I ALREADY MISS THEM ....

LOVE YOU ALL
The ending of the second story should be in a lakorn. I love when the rai characters become good.

lilya

sarNie Egg
chaitra said:
MEMBERS OF ONIZUKA READY????? :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

Another 3-4 hours to go. ARE you ready to get on the plane one last time and dive into Japan??? Dont forget to pack your fighting clothes  :numchuck:  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:   :arrg: and a beautiful dress for the WEDDING :pervie:    :spin:   :yahoo:   :clap:   :cloud9:

"YADECH EXPRESS" will depart in few minutes. ALL ABOARD. 

Alphabetical Attendence...

InvitedMembers:
Ana978, AppleloveNY, AsianFemale, Ausa, Autumn21, Azure14,    
Bella, Bipi, Bobby101, Bubba, Bubbles8,    
Calayuki, CandyFruit, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Charlenem, Chubbycheeks, Chulie, Cindy, Cookiies, Cool, CupidCandy,    
Daai, Dal, Dariey, DelRey, Didieyadech,    
Emerald0805,    
Falada, Faythele, Fea4567, Finpeo, Fresh, Fuzzi,Fyi,    
Gizem, Gloriawongpuapan, GrudgePrincess, Gyuri,    
Hasdsfan, Huanzu,     
ImmaSingaholic, Ilovedean33,    
Jjinxx, JomaCar2k6, JuneMaiko, Junyukio,    
Kenanfan, Keylargo, Kikichue1, Kithiya, Kodocha, Kolkol,   Lakornkiki, LakornWatchers, Lazie, LazyDramaFan, Lilya, Lilyalana, Lis94, Lovely_k, LuloveYaya, Lya, Lynnyang,
M9seateurn1, Maiko, Mayag, Maytaneechao, Meenia,Meyocutdoi,  Meysealee, Milova, Miss Bouakham, MrsChum, Miss Sunny, Ms.Zoe, Mz-Em  
Nannkham, Naya, Neena, Nett, Nykim,   
OHOaddict,    
Padbvoc88@hotmail.com, Phatman, Pinky3, Preciouskj, Ptenchik,   Queenyeon, 
RakLakornNYK, RakYadech,Raymond_Obsessed,
Saki, Samn09, Sasha, Sharfa93, So_Obssesed, Songngukp, Soso68, Spanky, Suprab Buroot Satan,
Taothongg, Taytay702, Thai-Lakorn-Fan-ForeverTinahTotobon, Tmtj,    
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Vimalee, Vorleak,   [/SIZE]
X0unerthanlater, Xauxi,    
YayaKugimiya, Yearoo, Yukielim
Zazoured.

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 
thank you chai for your special invitation ,already watch final eps RFTD ,my favorite scene when Ryu and Mayumi going to honyemoon ,they are look so comfortable each other until make me feel they are in real honyemoon ,holding hand ,kiss cheek so natural

lilya

sarNie Egg
Grudgeprincess said:
Kinda off topic but not sure how many of you guys follow Oh Anuchyd on Instagram but do you all know who that little boy is? The one that Oh always takes pics with? I always see Oh posting pictures of him but he never writes who that boy is. Just wondering lol he's a cutie thanks!
he is .his nephew ,in several days ago I accidentally read some comment in his IG ,someone explain the little boy is his nephew

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
I'm very glad and very proud of Yadech for being selected to sing a duet song for the country.    They are very good role models and they are very much deserving of this honor.

I think since Thai military took over the government in May, they have tried to unify the country.    Hence, the Secretary-General and the office of the Basic Education have come up with the 12 main core values of Thai people, and they want everybody to support and embrace these values or principles.    They want everyone cooperation from grade schools, high schools, colleges, and public in general.   They will come up with a song that will include the 12 main values and will have Nadech and Yaya sing the song.   The schools can apply these values through singing, dancing, role playings, discussions, at events, gatherings, etc.

Here are the 12 main core values of Thai people:

-  Patriotism to the nation, religion, and the king.
-  Honesty, sacrifice, and patience to the ideology of life in general.
-  Gratitude to parents, guardians, and teachers.
-  Acquire knowledge regularly through education or self-motivation.
-  Maintain a beauty of Thai culture and tradition
-  Maintain moral, integrity, and kindness to others.
-  Learn and understand the process of democracy and the democratic society.
-  Revere and respect the elders.
-  Having self-awareness and follow the king's teaching.
-  Having strong body and mind and not succumb to temptation.
-  Having regard to the interests of the community and of the nation more than their own interests.
thanks Vimalee

it is a great honor for yadech being chosen to sing an inspirational song for Thailand....i am sure yadech will feel the pressure by maintaining their wholesome image much more now because of this so called trust....so yadech will be more tight lipped of their secret romance and will work hard to avoid any scandals.....good luck :scratchhead2:  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finally get a chance to come in....I'll need to catch up hehe.
Hello my dear ladies and thank you so much for all the wonderful  shares na ka. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Some beautiful and touching moments......

"......whether we win or lose the battle.  Please always know that the touch of your hand....the scent of your body and your love will be in my heart forever." :wub:

"Thank you for agreeing....to love each other." :kiss3:

cr:as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
dariey said:
thanks chaitra for the invitation.. ^_^

they were so touchy-freely..lovee

did na got pinch by ya??...lol

shared by littlebylittle, bb_skupp & ucsola

They are so sweet and touchy like lover :heart: :heart: :wub: . Although they're tight-lipped, who believes they're only brother-sister??? :scratchchin:
Thanks @dariey for these fin pics, I think Na got pinch by Ya too :heart: :heart: :wub:
p/s: I miss MaRuymi already. No more RS2 on Thursday  :lmao: :cry: