[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks for the invite na ja... I feel disappoint at the ending I just want a real kiss scene but it seem like not..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much for the invite, chaitra.

Let me add some more since you already came up with such a great list:

AppleloveNY, Ausa,
Bobby101
Calayuki, ceda_lee, Charlenem, Chubbycheeks, C1ndy, cookiies,
fyi,
hsdsfan,
Kenannfan, Kittiya, kodocha,
luloveyaya,
meocutdoi,
Neena, Neezy, Nett, nykim,
Raymond_Obsessed,
Vorleak,
Zazoured

chaitra said:
MEMBERS OF ONIZUKA READY????? :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

Another 3-4 hours to go. ARE you ready to get on the plane one last time and dive into Japan??? Dont forget to pack your fighting clothes  :numchuck:  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:   :arrg: and a beautiful dress for the WEDDING :pervie:    :spin:   :yahoo:   :clap:   :cloud9:

"YADECH EXPRESS" will depart in few minutes. ALL ABOARD. 

Alphabetical Attendence...

InvitedMembers:
Ana978, AsianFemale, Autumn21,    
Bella, Bipi, Bubba, Bubbles8,    
CandyFruit, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Chulie, Cool, CupidCandy,    
Daai, Dal, Dariey, DelRey, Didieyadech,    
Emerald0805,    
Falada, Faythele, Fea4567, Finpeo, Fresh, Fuzzi,    
Gizem, Gloriawongpuapan, GrudgePrincess, Gyuri,    
Huanzu,     
ImmaSingaholic, Ilovedean33,    
Jjinxx, JomaCar2k6, JuneMaiko, Junyukio,    
Keylargo, Kikichue1, Kolkol,   Lakornkiki, LakornWatchers, Lazie, LazyDramaFan, Lilya, Lilyalana, Lis94, Lovely_k, Lya, Lynnyang,
M9seateurn1, Maiko, Mayag, Maytaneechao, Meenia, Meysealee, Milova, Miss Bouakham, MrsChum, Miss Sunny, Ms.Zoe, Mz-Em  
Nannkham, Naya,    
OHOaddict,    
Padbvoc88@hotmail.com, Phatman, Pinky3, Preciouskj, Ptenchik,   Queenyeon, 
RakLakornNYK, RakYadech,
Saki, Samn09, Sasha, Sharfa93, So_Obssesed, Songngukp, Soso68, Spanky, Suprab Buroot Satan,
Taothongg, Taytay702, Thai-Lakorn-Fan-ForeverTinahTotobon, Tmtj,    
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Vimalee,    [/SIZE]
X0unerthanlater, Xauxi,    
YayaKugimiya, Yearoo, Yukielim

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Так, грустно, что все закончилось! Я не понимаю тайский, но вроде про беременность ничего не было сказано, жаль,что не показали их деток!
Последняя сцена была такой сладкой, но очень хотелось бы увидеть настоящий поцелуй!!! Может, в будущих их совместных лакорнах мы увидим их поцелуй!!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks chaitra for the invite! Will do come! :heart:
Thank you so much for the shares ladies! Such sweet and awesome photos!! The finale was great, but I'm just sad that it had to end! So quick!!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I would like to include Azure14 also.  :wink:

Vimalee said:

AppleloveNY, Ausa,
Bobby101
Calayuki, Charlenem, Chubbycheeks, C1ndy, cookiies,
fyi,
hsdsfan,
Kenannfan, Kittiya,
luloveyaya,
meocutdoi,
Raymond_Obsessed,
Vorleak,
Zazoured

ptenchik - I would love to read your comments, but I do not understand the language. Thank you for your video & photo sharing. :flowers:

Junyukio - I could not view your fanmade video. I would like to see it. :yes:

I am still anxiously waiting for youtube videos of RFTD's episode 12. RFTD is over on the screen but it is not over in this thread and in our imagination hehehe   :dance1:  . Maryumi needs a honeymoon ASAP. They deserve it!   :thumbsup:

I will come back to thoroughly read through everyone's posts.

Okay have a great day, good night & sweet dreams, good morning, & good afternoon everyone!!!  :dance2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ptenchik,

No, Mayumi didn't get pregnant because Ryu and Mayumi didn't do the deed yet when Akiko was attacking her.    She was just stressed out and didn't have much rest so she felt light-headed.    They did the deed before Ryu went off to fight the bad guys because he didn't know if he was going to make it back alive, and he wanted to have a son to carry on the Onishuka name.      At the end, Ryu found out that his father was an adopted son so he is not the legitimate Onishuka blood line.  

I know many people were disappointed that it was not a real kiss at the end, but I'm fine with it.   They are husband and wife so they do more than just kissing, hehehehe.  

ptenchik said:
Так, грустно, что все закончилось! Я не понимаю тайский, но вроде про беременность ничего не было сказано, жаль,что не показали их деток!
Последняя сцена была такой сладкой, но очень хотелось бы увидеть настоящий поцелуй!!! Может, в будущих их совместных лакорнах мы увидим их поцелуй!!!

tmtj

sarNie Egg
hmmmmm... just wondering, how can they act very sweetly and naturally to each other?  :rolleyes:  i guess Yadech dont act, they just express their true feelings toward each other  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   still cant get enough of themmmm! owhhh how to deal with these mixed feelinsg??  :teary:  :weep:  :cry1:  please make a comeback sooner Yadech!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much dariey for sharing the pictures.    They must have missed each other a lot since RFTD filming ended.

Nadech's aunt just posted this picture (from family vacation in Japan) and said:

" RFTD just ended......but still smiling......will miss you two very much but will be waiting for both of you to reunited again no matter how long it will take.. "

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

AppleloveNY, Ausa,
Bobby101
Calayuki, ceda_lee, Charlenem, Chubbycheeks, C1ndy, cookiies,
fyi,
hsdsfan,
Kenannfan, Kittiya, kodocha,
luloveyaya,
meocutdoi,
Raymond_Obsessed,
Vorleak,
Zazoured

All done Vimalee and Ms.Zoe. Thank you so much guys :) Cant wait to post review tomorrow and to see everyone else's review.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Promoting GiveMe5Concert on air..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volumnista รู้หรือไม่ว่า 'ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์' ขึ้นปกนิตยสาร Volume ฉบับนี้เป็นครั้งที่ 7 แล้ว นอกจากความสวยและความเป็นมืออาชีพแล้ว อีกหนึ่งเหตุผลที่ได้ร่วงงานกันบ่อยก็เพราะ 'ใครๆ ก็รักญาญ่า' นั่นเองค่ะ

Feels so proud when people all over the world describe Yaya as the BEST person

Team Vogue (The Stylist - Agnieszka Scibior): Yaya is the sweetest person I've ever met
Team Volume: Yaya is the easiest person to work with.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Lazydramafan said:
I LOVE...can't say his name yet, but you know who you are.....it is so good, bad guys down. ONIZUKA family complete fight on! :arrg:
:dance3: :dance2: :woot: :highfive: :thumbsup: :strong: :grouphug:  The wedding.... :popcorn: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The live transmission keeps repeating on and on Ryu and Mayumi's vows no stop, I can't even get mad about it, because it is just so sweet. :faint: Well will wait for YT. :spin:
Hi @Lazy, same thing happened to me too. I just keeped watching MaRuymi's vows. I wish we can see it in real life in the near future too
Now I've to watch again, especially 2 parts at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_H8-w67Hko&list=PLkOsggBVSPVJemLAq6tYrGhBdsmbZURzS