[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Dear Lovely_K!! :wink:
On your special day, I wish you all that you desire.
May God bless you with love and care.
Enjoy every moment, every day of your life.
:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Haunzhu, Nooooooooooooooooooooo Japan is the other way, TURN AROUND ........ And what are we going to do with oxygen tank when we will be busy eating.

PLAN: We will kidnap Yadech....... I mean they are the president to our club so how can we leave them there. Just Kidding.....  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

ALL you lovely ladies please stop feeling bad. Lets enjoy the last episode to the fullest and then we all will cry together. We will have to deal with withdrawal after RS ends.   :lmao:  :dance3:
LOL .....that the most important item for all of us. Why ...bcuz we might be fainted due to the overdose sweet moment by YADECH !!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Haunzhu, we made YayaKugimiya ditch oxygen tank business, because to revive 95 members is toooooo difficult and Yk would be late coz she had to bring all the tanks. So you think we will let you be late. No way. Ditch the tank and lets go babe. Lets die in sweetness....

Its not just a simple nangfah saichon 2 minute wedding, its not Athit Darunee register marrigage, its not Fai Jeed western style wedding (not that i mind these). ITS a procedure wedding with a lot of tradition and vows and whatnot.. SO EXCITED..... :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I AM READY!!!!!! Let's go kick some butts and enjoy a beautiful wedding!!!!!! ONIZUKA MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS UNITE!!!! WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THIS FINAL DAY AND EPISODE A BLAST!!!!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Today feels just like the day when RFTD just first premiered!

All the waiting & excitement leading up to these 3 scenes I am hoping to watch & re-watch:

1. Maryumi's wedding, Maryumi's Happily Ever After scene - I DO vows!!! I pronounce you Mr. Onizuka and Mrs. Onizuka!!!

2. Maryumi's declaration of LOVE!!!   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:    :kiss:

3. Maryumi's 2nd Ramen Noodle Date? I really hope episode 12 will include this scene. This would be sharing the bowl of love, not like the first dinner date when they fought over food hehehe   :whahuh:  ....The Onizuka's Dinner Date?   awww the look they have for each other     :drools:

credits as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
MEMBERS OF ONIZUKA READY????? :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

Another 3-4 hours to go. ARE you ready to get on the plane one last time and dive into Japan??? Dont forget to pack your fighting clothes  :numchuck:  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:   :arrg: and a beautiful dress for the WEDDING :pervie:    :spin:   :yahoo:   :clap:   :cloud9:

"YADECH EXPRESS" will depart in few minutes. ALL ABOARD. 

Alphabetical Attendence...

InvitedMembers:
Ana978, AsianFemale, Autumn21,    
Bella, Bipi, Bubba, Bubbles8,    
CandyFruit, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Chulie, Cool, CupidCandy,    
Daai, Dal, Dariey, DelRey, Didieyadech,    
Emerald0805,    
Falada, Faythele, Fea4567, Finpeo, Fresh, Fuzzi,    
Gizem, Gloriawongpuapan, GrudgePrincess, Gyuri,    
Huanzu,     
ImmaSingaholic, Ilovedean33,    
Jjinxx, JomaCar2k6, JuneMaiko, Junyukio,    
Keylargo, Kikichue1, Kolkol,   Lakornkiki, LakornWatchers, Lazie, LazyDramaFan, Lilya, Lilyalana, Lis94, Lovely_k, Lya, Lynnyang,
M9seateurn1, Maiko, Mayag, Maytaneechao, Meenia, Meysealee, Milova, Miss Bouakham, MrsChum, Miss Sunny, Ms.Zoe, Mz-Em  
Nannkham, Naya,    
OHOaddict,    
Padbvoc88@hotmail.com, Phatman, Pinky3, Preciouskj, Ptenchik,   Queenyeon, 
RakLakornNYK, RakYadech,
Saki, Samn09, Sasha, Sharfa93, So_Obssesed, Songngukp, Soso68, Spanky, Suprab Buroot Satan,
Taothongg, Taytay702, Thai-Lakorn-Fan-ForeverTinahTotobon, Tmtj,    
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Vimalee,    [/SIZE]
X0unerthanlater, Xauxi,    
YayaKugimiya, Yearoo, Yukielim

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

Thank @chaitra for inviting me. I'm sorry that before going to the wedding, I've to visit their bedroom first. I'm hiding in the closet and spying on them. Omg they did 'it'  :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: . I stop breathing when they're falling on the mattress and keep thinking 'come on Ruy... come on... do it' :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: :woot2: :woot2:. I'm sorry that I'm so pervert :rofl:
Now I'm ready to join Mayumi's team to kick some ass and help her husband-to-be :ninja: :gungirl: :numchuck:

tmtj

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!! guyssss... i need oxy tank..pleaseee help me.. the sweetness overloaded!!!!  :bhehe:  :heart:  :grouphug:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Happy birthday to bubba

I hope you will like these minions. They are too cute!

Happy birthday to Lovely_k

I hope you will like this cupcake.

Happy Anniversary to MrsChum and Happy birthday to your daughter

I picked sakura decoration because of RFTD. I hope you will like it.

My wishes are late but I really do not want to forget to wish you ladies big happy birthdays & happy anniversary . Thank you for all of your contribution and dedication to this thread. :heart:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Haunzhu, we made YayaKugimiya ditch oxygen tank business, because to revive 95 members is toooooo difficult and Yk would be late coz she had to bring all the tanks. So you think we will let you be late. No way. Ditch the tank and lets go babe. Lets die in sweetness....

Its not just a simple nangfah saichon 2 minute wedding, its not Athit Darunee register marrigage, its not Fai Jeed western style wedding (not that i mind these). ITS a procedure wedding with a lot of tradition and vows and whatnot.. SO EXCITED..... :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

am part of oxygen tank group ...I cannot leave them esp key, bubba, vimalee and ......( who else :scratchhead2: :crush:  )

@tmtj : :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:  coming !!!

tmtj

sarNie Egg
huanzhu said:
am part of oxygen tank group ...I cannot leave them esp key, bubba, vimalee and ......( who else :scratchhead2: :crush:  )

@tmtj : :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:  coming !!!
@huanzhu, are you watching RFTD right now? OMG, YADECH look very hot in every scene... thanksss for the oxy tank.dear. i almost died because of our YADECH hotness and sweetness!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@tmtj  : yeah .... :crush: :crush:

@keylargo :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :highfive:

SWEET-EST OVERLOADED

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Ok. I am so happy that guns need bullets and swords need no refill whatsoever. Lots of casualities from both sides ladies, they so need our support. Our girl's timing was really good.

Del Rey well my guess was wrong and it is shocking how events turns out.

It's on again....fight on Onizuka!

fresh

sarNie Adult
OMG, love to see MaRuymi kick ass. They look soooooooo good :numchuck: :numchuck:
Is everyone at the wedding now? Come to join our beautiful couple :heart: :heart:  :cheer: :cheer:
Sweetness oveload :heart: :heart:... I need help too. Please help me

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday Dear Lovely! May all your wishes come true!!!!

Very sad that this is the last episode! I surely will miss seeing them on screen together. I hope they will still spoil us off screen. :/ keep the flame burning for us.

Khub khun mak to everyone on this thread! We definitely would not have so many pages without each other! I hope to see you guys in the other thread of Yadech! ❤❤❤ Im off on vacation now but will keep reading here.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE...can't say his name yet, but you know who you are.....it is so good, bad guys down. ONIZUKA family complete fight on! :arrg:
:dance3: :dance2: :woot: :highfive: :thumbsup: :strong: :grouphug:  The wedding.... :popcorn: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The live transmission keeps repeating on and on Ryu and Mayumi's vows no stop, I can't even get mad about it, because it is just so sweet. :faint: Well will wait for YT. :spin: