[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, thank you for the invite Chai ! Its so awesome you managed all the names cos it is a long list of invites, I am impressed ! So thorough you're I am sure everyone is so pleased with your thoughtful gesture, I am ! You do make it special for us and are a real team builder, thank you Chai ! Glad you'll be a constant fixture here after tonight, LYL

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @chaitra!! And yes tonight our last trip to japan with Mayumi and Ryu but not our last date with NY .... I will stop here anyway if RS2 end ... Love u all

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Well, thank you for the invite Chai ! Its so awesome you managed all the names cos it is a long list of invites, I am impressed ! So thorough you're I am sure everyone is so pleased with your thoughtful gesture, I am ! You do make it special for us and are a real team builder, thank you Chai ! Glad you'll be a constant fixture here after tonight, LYL

NO problem key.... I scrolled from page 911 to 986 to get all the names of people watching RFTD with us. 95 members in total WOW right...   Festival time: I have holiday from today till Sunday so had  a bit of spare time to do this. Would have done it anyway. Cant miss last episode with you guys so an Invite was in order for all of you :)

I will be a permanent member of Yadech fc. Wherever you guys go I will follow. :) :) :)   Sad that rftd is coming to an end... But lets get depressed later, :scarytv: for now excited for the wedding and the mega faceoff. :weee:  :weee:  :weee: Lots of love to you. :wink: 

tmtj

sarNie Egg
what a cutie you are @chaitra :lol2: ! thanks for the sweet and fun invitation chai :thumbsup:  :dance1:    all set!   lets fly to Japan, Yadechers  :dance2: :weee:   :coverlaf:  :clap2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: HBD to our dearest Lovely_k best of luck more blessings and health for you sweetie  :party:  :party:  :party: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good morning ladies!! Hope all sleep well and good days. Ready for our last ep?? Thbak you na @Chaitra for the invitation!! I'm happy to have you with me to enjoy this last ep of RS, the series we all been waiting for sooo long and now it's has come to an end :(

CaSURVIVOUR

Grudgeprincess said:
Awe all these pictures are too cute! Thanks everyone for sharing! Not sure what lakorn I will be watching after this one :( seeing pictures of Yadech and their families makes me so happy. I've asked all my Thai friends who live in Thailand and they all say that Nadech and Yaya are dating sooo...music to my ears :) hope you ladies have a great day!

thanks GP

we all knew about it its another confirmation though yadech are still denying it's ok....my prayer is that they wont break up until the end and yadech will break the record and  break the curse that koo jin can generally  never be together in real life.

CaSURVIVOUR

Grudgeprincess said:
Awe all these pictures are too cute! Thanks everyone for sharing! Not sure what lakorn I will be watching after this one :( seeing pictures of Yadech and their families makes me so happy. I've asked all my Thai friends who live in Thailand and they all say that Nadech and Yaya are dating sooo...music to my ears :) hope you ladies have a great day!

thanks GP

we all knew about it its another confirmation though yadech are still denying it's ok....my prayer is that they wont break up until the end and yadech will break the record and  break the curse that koo jin can generally  never be together in real life.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
nadech is not human if he's not in love with this beautiful creature :scratchhead2:

I love ur post !! Bc i am a girl and not this kind of person but Yaya is the most beautiful on the world to me!!

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
chaitra said:
NO problem key.... I scrolled from page 911 to 986 to get all the names of people watching RFTD with us. 95 members in total WOW right...   Festival time: I have holiday from today till Sunday so had  a bit of spare time to do this. Would have done it anyway. Cant miss last episode with you guys so an Invite was in order for all of you :)

I will be a permanent member of Yadech fc. Wherever you guys go I will follow. :) :) :)   Sad that rftd is coming to an end... But lets get depressed later, :scarytv: for now excited for the wedding and the mega faceoff. :weee:  :weee:  :weee: Lots of love to you. :wink: 
Hi Chaitra & all lovely ladies,
I need to jump out of my silence  to Thanks Chaitra, thanks you for your invitation list, pls count me in  :rockon: :rockon: Chaitra, 1 hour more to attend our YADECH's wedding :pervie:   :pervie:.. oh i mean Ryu & My's one.
And i follow u, Chaitra,"I will be a permanent member of Yadech fc. Wherever Chaitra & you guys go I will follow". Just love how they are so cute :heart: i made a Vid frame of NaYa, hope i can post it here

http://instagram.com/p/tk2onhJMfm/?modal=true

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
:hapbday: Lovely_k! :party: Wish you all the best and that all your birthday wishes may come true. Thank you very much for being so kind in sharing your skills and time with others dear. Hope you may have lots of good things coming in your life in many years to come.

Dear Key - Ryu and Mayumi's wedding is set to go in hours, so no I can't support you on it now. Nadech and Yaya will have to wait their own turn latter on. :bhehe:

Dear RakLakornNYK - you were just camping on RFTD thread and that's great. I am glad to see your hard fan working sharing while enjoying your free time here as well. And by the way I do think Nadech took other people and things's pictures for his project works and assinmentes, but his favourites because of the light and.....3 Zaap show last year...his words not mine... :whahuh: and our eyes. :camera: :coverlaf:
Del Rey - I do think Yuji will... :shutup: ....but who will.... :shutup: ...I have my guess and my vote, but... :locked:...I forgot how to try to make the spoiler thing now. :facepalm: If it happens to be, who I think it will be.... you will have to trust me on it latter on. :wink:

Chai - I am here.  :hiya:  :popcorn: Thanks for inviting me and everyone else dear, but can you put me to a workers' list in the wedding instead of attending as a guest? Akiko may be there and I just have only two arms for trying to contain anyone that may try to do something against her before the wedding finishes, just the thought scares me.  :eyetwitch: Even if we have a "no touch Akiko's neck before they say I do" rule or agreement...I don't know it still feels risky. :loool: Imagine how can she give her congrats to the bride and groom...it can be hard.  My favorite spot would be the kitchen, because after watching the wedding, RM will be busy with the guests and I can save some food for us....because we know Ryu has a health stomach and thinks about food quite often.

Bong Mao - I totally understand your feelings, it is a journey ending again :teary:  but these are some of the moments we were waiting so long for it. So let's go to enjoy them together. :cheer:
Congrats to Nadech and Yadech for their awards and congrats to the song writer of the song and of the songs we love in RS Ost as well. He wrote them all.

I am ready to join the Onizuka family fight :numchuck: if it is needed :gungirl: let's bring the guns so they can fight with honor and pride until the end :ninja: . Right beside everybody let's see the bad guys going down and finger cross not to lose anyone else on the good people side. :teary:

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
chaitra said:
MEMBERS OF ONIZUKA READY????? :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

Another 3-4 hours to go. ARE you ready to get on the plane one last time and dive into Japan??? Dont forget to pack your fighting clothes  :numchuck:  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:   :arrg: and a beautiful dress for the WEDDING :pervie:    :spin:   :yahoo:   :clap:   :cloud9:

"YADECH EXPRESS" will depart in few minutes. ALL ABOARD. 

Alphabetical Attendence...

InvitedMembers:
Ana978, AsianFemale, Autumn21,    
Bella, Bipi, Bubba, Bubbles8,    
CandyFruit, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Chulie, Cool, CupidCandy,    
Daai, Dal, Dariey, DelRey, Didieyadech,    
Emerald0805,    
Falada, Faythele, Fea4567, Finpeo, Fresh, Fuzzi,    
Gizem, Gloriawongpuapan, GrudgePrincess, Gyuri,    
Huanzu,     
ImmaSingaholic, Ilovedean33,    
Jjinxx, JomaCar2k6, JuneMaiko, Junyukio,    
Keylargo, Kikichue1, Kolkol,   Lakornkiki, LakornWatchers, Lazie, LazyDramaFan, Lilya, Lilyalana, Lis94, Lovely_k, Lya, Lynnyang,
M9seateurn1, Maiko, Mayag, Maytaneechao, Meenia, Meysealee, Milova, Miss Bouakham, MrsChum, Miss Sunny, Ms.Zoe, Mz-Em  
Nannkham, Naya,    
OHOaddict,    
Padbvoc88@hotmail.com, Phatman, Pinky3, Preciouskj, Ptenchik,   Queenyeon, 
RakLakornNYK, RakYadech,
Saki, Samn09, Sasha, Sharfa93, So_Obssesed, Songngukp, Soso68, Spanky, Suprab Buroot Satan,
Taothongg, Taytay702, Thai-Lakorn-Fan-ForeverTinahTotobon, Tmtj,    
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Vimalee,    [/SIZE]
X0unerthanlater, Xauxi,    
YayaKugimiya, Yearoo, Yukielim

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 
Thank you for the invite! It's going to be bittersweet.  :cry:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI Junyukio :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1: ,

So glad you finally broke your silence. As much as I like our personal conversations, I'm extremely happy you posted on the main page. Cant wait for the wedding scene!!! Its so nice to see all of the RFTD FAMILY coming together for the last episode. This is not just another fanclub. It feels so special to be a part to Yadech fc and I officially WELCOME you to RFTD site. Hope to many many posts from you in the future. Have a great day. Lots of love to you :)

HI Laz

We all are on double duty. If anyone dares to come to ruin our perfect happy ending we will kick off our heels -SAMURAI style and kick their ass.  :numchuck:
Done deal- The minute the wedding gets over, we will sprint towards kitchen.
As for Akiko, I dont think she was in any Wedding Bts videos. Hope she doesn't come so that we can indulge in Yadech, I mean Ryu Mayumi to the maximum.
We just have to wait and see :woot:
Preciouskj, Key, MC, tmtj, Emerald0805, Gloriawongpuapan - LETs GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo   :dude:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Tomorrow episode ..... I will miss you, Ryu and Mayumi     :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

credit Barry.Ya FB

I already started to miss them !! How how how how :cry: :cry:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Another fin article for OHO mag.....

cr:as tagged

Yaya praises Nadech for being well-rounded.

A super CUTE moment for FC to jin, fin, and pinch the pillows without stopping for the koo jin NY, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund and Nadech Kugimiya.  Whether it's work or study, this couple always support each other especially Nadech who is her reinforcement without reluctance.  Hence, the most beautiful nong sao (Yaya) praises him non-stop.

"Pe Nadech is very good ka.  He finished school in 4 years.  He's better than me.  I'm not surprised that he received second class honor because his works were great.  For those who didn't see might not know that pe Nadech and I brought our school works to do on the set or other jobs.  But our homework were different.  Mine was more focus on written assignment whereas his emphasized more on practice (hand-on) such as taking pictures.  You woud always see pe Nadech working with the film equipments.  He would not always reading books like me but rather got hand-on experience.  His works came out excellent.  Some of it, I even thought that was it a student's work, very well done just like a pro.  For my short film project at the University, pe Nadech would help me by taking care of the filming and lighting equipments."

Oiii  with "pe Nadech" standing behind to support, "Yaya" would fin.  Oh....she'll be very happy huh!!

The captions:
Yaya:  Pe Nadech is the greatest in the world.
Nadech:   For Yaya, I'll arrange it.

:thanks:  for the translation bubba !! Wow this is soooooo :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
MEMBERS OF ONIZUKA READY????? :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

Another 3-4 hours to go. ARE you ready to get on the plane one last time and dive into Japan??? Dont forget to pack your fighting clothes  :numchuck:  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:   :arrg: and a beautiful dress for the WEDDING :pervie:    :spin:   :yahoo:   :clap:   :cloud9:

"YADECH EXPRESS" will depart in few minutes. ALL ABOARD. 

Alphabetical Attendence...

InvitedMembers:
Ana978, AsianFemale, Autumn21,    
Bella, Bipi, Bubba, Bubbles8,    
CandyFruit, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Chulie, Cool, CupidCandy,    
Daai, Dal, Dariey, DelRey, Didieyadech,    
Emerald0805,    
Falada, Faythele, Fea4567, Finpeo, Fresh, Fuzzi,    
Gizem, Gloriawongpuapan, GrudgePrincess, Gyuri,    
Huanzu,     
ImmaSingaholic, Ilovedean33,    
Jjinxx, JomaCar2k6, JuneMaiko, Junyukio,    
Keylargo, Kikichue1, Kolkol,   Lakornkiki, LakornWatchers, Lazie, LazyDramaFan, Lilya, Lilyalana, Lis94, Lovely_k, Lya, Lynnyang,
M9seateurn1, Maiko, Mayag, Maytaneechao, Meenia, Meysealee, Milova, Miss Bouakham, MrsChum, Miss Sunny, Ms.Zoe, Mz-Em  
Nannkham, Naya,    
OHOaddict,    
Padbvoc88@hotmail.com, Phatman, Pinky3, Preciouskj, Ptenchik,   Queenyeon, 
RakLakornNYK, RakYadech,
Saki, Samn09, Sasha, Sharfa93, So_Obssesed, Songngukp, Soso68, Spanky, Suprab Buroot Satan,
Taothongg, Taytay702, Thai-Lakorn-Fan-ForeverTinahTotobon, Tmtj,    
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Vimalee,    [/SIZE]
X0unerthanlater, Xauxi,    
YayaKugimiya, Yearoo, Yukielim

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 
coming !!!!!!!!!!!!! :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:  with oxygen tank  Hahahahaha

chaitra

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
coming !!!!!!!!!!!!! :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:  with oxygen tank  Hahahahaha

Haunzhu, Nooooooooooooooooooooo Japan is the other way, TURN AROUND ........ And what are we going to do with oxygen tank when we will be busy eating.

PLAN: We will kidnap Yadech....... I mean they are the president to our club so how can we leave them there. Just Kidding.....  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

ALL you lovely ladies please stop feeling bad. Lets enjoy the last episode to the fullest and then we all will cry together. We will have to deal with withdrawal after RS ends.   :lmao:  :dance3:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
chaitra - you are so thoughtful.  :thanks: for the invitation. Japan, gets ready for us ladies. We will fight with Onizuka against the baddies, bring justice and peace to the land, attend Maryumi's anticipated wedding and wish all the best wishes to come for them....  :bhehe:   :bhehe:    :bhehe:.

I will stalk them while I am there too!!!  Anyone want to join me ?  hehehe :pervie:

Junyukio - I am so glad, you finally decided to come out of the hiding place      :hide:     :thumbsup:    . Happy   :welcome1: to you!!!