[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Tomorrow episode ..... I will miss you, Ryu and Mayumi     :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

credit Barry.Ya FB
I will miss them too!!! I don't know what to look forward to after this is over. Boohooo

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
RakLakornNYK said:
Thank you bubba for the yummy cake  :yummy:
MrsChum Happy belated Anniversary to you and your hubby. May your bond becomes even stronger  :D  
Vimalee Happy belated BirthDay to your dearest darling daughters na ka. I wish them all the happiness and health in the world. Also wish your neice ans sister a happy belated BirthDay  :D 

As for Predictions..
Personally, I don't believe in predictions. Because I have faith in Fate, Destiny Karma.
Predictions are something that helps to be cautious but shouldn't be taken to heart.
[I know it's an :eek:fftopic:  but I would still like to give one of many instances where the prediction has horribly gone wrong.
India saw a drastic change politically in the last few months.
Predictions said that the old government would continue ruling. But, new govt came into power with clear majority, created a history. Now India has seen average 20% growth economically in the last 120 odd days.
USA which declined to issue VISA to the then-third-time-CM (for some controversial events happened) for 9 years has now invited our current-PM to visit their country. Mr. Obama recieved him proudly with great respect. Our PM, yesterday, addressed a crowd of 60K in NY. Then CM and our now PM, both are the same person, Mr. Narendra Modi, who's creating waves across the world.]

I'm sorry if I sound obnoxious. This is not to discourage or offend others who believe in predictions but just my opinion.

Here's the article on Sugar Daily on Yadech by Sunny - http://sugar-daily.com/fortune-teller-sunny-reads-love-fortune-of-famous-couples/

"If they're meant to be, they'll be together" Yadech are destined to be together.

P.S. If the predictions were to be true - the world would've ended in 2012!!   :coverlaf: 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume Magazine's 195th Volume had Mario and Nadech

Volume Magazine's 196th Volume has the GORGEOUS Yaya

Thanks Rak

I really love your posts and your posivity....I guess the prediction about the union of yadech in the future will be greatly influenced by their respective families and currently both moms are visible together.....I hope I could visit thailand someday yo attend yadech big day fingers crossed.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Awe all these pictures are too cute! Thanks everyone for sharing! Not sure what lakorn I will be watching after this one :( seeing pictures of Yadech and their families makes me so happy. I've asked all my Thai friends who live in Thailand and they all say that Nadech and Yaya are dating sooo...music to my ears :) hope you ladies have a great day!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm very glad and very proud of Yadech for being selected to sing a duet song for the country.    They are very good role models and they are very much deserving of this honor.

I think since Thai military took over the government in May, they have tried to unify the country.    Hence, the Secretary-General and the office of the Basic Education have come up with the 12 main core values of Thai people, and they want everybody to support and embrace these values or principles.    They want everyone cooperation from grade schools, high schools, colleges, and public in general.   They will come up with a song that will include the 12 main values and will have Nadech and Yaya sing the song.   The schools can apply these values through singing, dancing, role playings, discussions, at events, gatherings, etc.

Here are the 12 main core values of Thai people:

-  Patriotism to the nation, religion, and the king.
-  Honesty, sacrifice, and patience to the ideology of life in general.
-  Gratitude to parents, guardians, and teachers.
-  Acquire knowledge regularly through education or self-motivation.
-  Maintain a beauty of Thai culture and tradition
-  Maintain moral, integrity, and kindness to others.
-  Learn and understand the process of democracy and the democratic society.
-  Revere and respect the elders.
-  Having self-awareness and follow the king's teaching.
-  Having strong body and mind and not succumb to temptation.
-  Having regard to the interests of the community and of the nation more than their own interests.

MrsChum said:
AF is acting up weird lately.... Here's the article.

ณเดช-ญาญ่าถ่ายทอดบทเพลงค่านิยมหลักฯ
วันอังคารที่ 30 กันยายน 2557 เวลา 13.00 น.

วันนี้ (30 ก.ย.) ดร.กมล รอดคล้าย เลขาธิการคณะกรรมการการศึกษาขั้นพื้นฐาน (กพฐ.) เปิดเผยว่า ตามที่คณะรักษาความสงบแห่งชาติ (คสช.) มีนโยบายสร้างคนในชาติและประเทศให้มีความเข็มแข็งตามค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการ นั้น สำนักงานคณะกรรมการการศึกษาขั้นพื้นฐาน (สพฐ.) ได้ออกแนวปฎิบัติที่ชัดเจนเกี่ยวกับค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการ เพื่อแจ้งไปยังสำนักงานเขตพื้นที่การศึกษาทั่วประเทศ และให้โรงเรียนในเขตพื้นที่ฯนำเรื่องดังกล่าวไปปฎิบัติให้เกิดขึ้นอย่างเป็นรูปธรรม ซึ่งสถานศึกษาจะต้องปลูกฝังและพัฒนาค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการให้แก่นักเรียนอย่างสม่ำเสมอ และต่อเนื่อง เน้นการปฎบัติจริงในชีวิตประจำวันโดยระดับประถมศึกษาให้เรียนรู้ผ่านบทเพลง นิทาน เหตุการณ์ หรือการศึกษาจากแหล่งเรียนรู้ต่างๆ อาทิ สถานที่จริงทางประวัติศาสตร์ หน่วยงานตามโครงการพระราชดำริ พิพิธภัณฑ์ เป็นต้น ส่วนระดับมัธยมศึกษา ให้เรียนรู้ผ่านการศึกษาเปรียบเทียบ วิเคราะห์ สังเคราะห์ชีวประวัติบุคคลสำคัญ

เลขาธิการ กพฐ. กล่าวต่อไปว่าขณะนี้ได้แต่งเพลงค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการเสร็จแล้ว โดยมี ณเดช คูกิมิยะ และ ญาญ่า อุรัสยา นักแสดงชื่อดังเป็นผู้ขับร้อง โดยบทเพลงดังกล่าวจะให้โรงเรียนนำไปเปิดทำกิจกรรมภายในโรงเรียน เช่น เต้นออกกำลังกาย หรือใช้ประกอบการแสดงจินตลีลา เป็นต้น ซึ่งเนื้อหาของบทเพลงก็มาจากค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการ ส่วนการให้เด็กท่องบทอาขยานนั้น โรงเรียนให้ความร่วมมือเป็นอย่างดี เชื่อว่าจะเป็นการปลูกฝังให้เด็กมีคุณธรรมและจริยธรรมในอนาคต อย่างไรก็ตาม สพฐ.จะใช้เรื่องนี้กำหนดตัวชี้วัดด้านความดีความชอบของผู้บริหารสถานศึกษาและเขตพื้นที่การศึกษาด้วย.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies

Thank you @rak with so many pics and your views.
@mc thanks for sharing that article and @vimalee thanks for the translation. It is indeed a very great honor, the Thai government selected Yadech to duet. Its like a secondary national anthem with all the respectable values, very moral attitudes and they deem Yadech fit to perform. I say not only us but the higher Thai authority also ship Yadech cos they're so many other couples to pick from but Yadech they chose, so ecstatic!
@bubba thanks for pics and link. Nadech is so funny.
@grudgeprincess I'll be rewatching all of Yadech's lakorn plus mvs, never get tired watching repeatedly. Thanks so much for the wonderful news they're dating.
Will join you ladies on their grand day @yk @mc @huanzhu

Will definitely miss Yadech after RS2 but this thread helps, we still get updates of them through kindness from you all, thank you.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you Yaya Kugimiya for your sweet words 

MrsChum thanks for the beautiful Vogue BTS Video.

Aww Vimalee the 12 main core values of Thailand is very inspiring. Looking forward to listen to them in Yadech's magical voice  :bopping:
bubba thank you for the pics na

Key many more to come this week..

Please forgive me for bombarding  you all with the pics from Vogue-Chanel collaboration shoot. Can't help it.. Yaya is incredibly BEAUTIFUL. Please bear with me... 
  This week is kind of a vacation-like for me, and the result is, as you all can see, my back-to-back posts here  :coverlaf:
 No college, projects, homeworks, so I'm trying to catch up with things that I missed out.. Here you gooo..  :clap: 

Stylist who styled Yaya's look in this issue - Agnieszka Scibior

Photographer - Marcin Tyszka-Tysio

The video where Yaya speaks English in British accent is soooooo cute. So naive, innocent, humble

Ok sorry, that's it for tonight, I'd call it a day   :goodnite:  / Good Morning.
Have a great day...  :heart: 

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Grudgeprincess said:
Awe all these pictures are too cute! Thanks everyone for sharing! Not sure what lakorn I will be watching after this one :( seeing pictures of Yadech and their families makes me so happy. I've asked all my Thai friends who live in Thailand and they all say that Nadech and Yaya are dating sooo...music to my ears :) hope you ladies have a great day!
YES! I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT! I agree with you. IDK what else to watch after this one ends. I'm sad just thinking about it.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hey Lovely_K,  :hiya:
  :hapbday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :hapbday:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY   :hapbday: 
:hapbday:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DEAR LOVELY_K   :hapbday:  

:bdaycake: :flowers:    :heart:  Have a good one with loads of happiness and love    :heart:    :flowers: :bdaycake: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday:   Happy Birthday dear Lovely......
                                                                      May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka!!!  :hapbday: :party:

At Ten show..........
They are so handsome and funny!  It's so cute that they all shared their dialect.  And,  Nadech was kinda shy when he got teased about Yaya that he almost mistakenly took the host's glass of water :coverlaf: .  The host said he was confused why the fan holding YAYA sign since Yaya is not here, and why I love New York (NY) sign lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4oDn9mEQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4oDn9mEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLTIOuVAbSA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLTIOuVAbSA
cr:ThaiTV HD fast

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It's already October 1st in many parts of the world so let's celebrate early.......

Dear Lovely,

Whatever you ask, may you receive

Whatever you seek, may you find

Whatever you wish, may it be fulfilled

On your Birthday and always ..........

Happy Birthday and many many more!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday my beloved friend, Lovely !
Wishing you a happy and fabulous birthday
filled with wonderful surprises  and lots of love.
May your special day be rich with family, friends and fun.
Love and hugs I am sending you. Have a groovy day.
HAK, key 

cr maddycakesmuse

fresh

sarNie Adult
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:
                           @Lovely
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Best wishes to you :bdaycake: :flowers: :flowers:

Thanks everyone for sharing lovely photos, videos and comments.
I would like to visit Thailand on Yadech's big day too. Fingers crossed!
Thanks @Vimalee for translating the news. Very proud of Yadech. Can't wait to hear they sing together :dance2:

Yadech's so hilarious in Taluikongtai video. I'm curious what did Nadech say after his phone's ringing? Our Soyreal has laptop and smart phone before everyone,haha :pervie:  :bhehe:
I wonder what are they doing in the pic below? Thanks @bubba for sharing
bubba said:
Awwww.......this is so cute.....
Many ppl wonder if this scene is in a lakorn or not.....We just have to find out tomorrow :pervie:  :bhehe:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Another fin article for OHO mag.....

Yaya praises Nadech for being well-rounded.

A super CUTE moment for FC to jin, fin, and pinch the pillows without stopping for the koo jin NY, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund and Nadech Kugimiya.  Whether it's work or study, this couple always support each other especially Nadech who is her reinforcement without reluctance.  Hence, the most beautiful nong sao (Yaya) praises him non-stop.

"Pe Nadech is very good ka.  He finished school in 4 years.  He's better than me.  I'm not surprised that he received second class honor because his works were great.  For those who didn't see might not know that pe Nadech and I brought our school works to do on the set or other jobs.  But our homework were different.  Mine was more focus on written assignment whereas his emphasized more on practice (hand-on) such as taking pictures.  You woud always see pe Nadech working with the film equipments.  He would not always reading books like me but rather got hand-on experience.  His works came out excellent.  Some of it, I even thought that was it a student's work, very well done just like a pro.  For my short film project at the University, pe Nadech would help me by taking care of the filming and lighting equipments."

Oiii  with "pe Nadech" standing behind to support, "Yaya" would fin.  Oh....she'll be very happy huh!!

The captions:
Yaya:  Pe Nadech is the greatest in the world.
Nadech:   For Yaya, I'll arrange it.