[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thank you so much my dear for your well wishes.  The cards are so beautiful.  I love red roses and the puppy is super cute.  Thank you mak mak ka. :heart:

It's so nice of Ice Sarunyu, one of the Thai popular singer to post this.....

Hey.....Just listen to Nadech - Yaya song in the Rising Sun, it's beyond pleasant/beautiful. 
They sang better than a professional singer ekkkk!!!  So pleased and delighted!

Good night and sweet dream na ka.

lilya

sarNie Egg
hi all good afternoon /good night / good morning 

case Like NY also happen in Kpop world ,before I fall in love with NY I'am already become SJ fans ( super junior ) for 6 year ,who already TNKK if you are remember vii and vee already mentions about SJ,when one member SJ get acting roles in K drama and have some sweet scene with the actress ,some childish fans went to personal sns the actress and bashing her ,feel pity for actress not only one but every time they are like this ,for fan war also often happen ,but now seem be more peace no fan war anymore ,maybe both fans and antis already grow up and be mature ,hope in future antis also leave NY alone no antis bashing them ,sorry If I'm out off topic  :hide:
vimalee : I gree with you Pjaew is PD nim and he is also an elder but why he is blame NY fans ,its normal for fans being request this and this I see often in every where drama land fans request like that but never see PD blame fans ,but yeah aslo I admited sometime also meet some annoying fans 

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
I know some are worried about RFTD’s ratings and wishing for another Yadech lakorn in the future, but those ratings are not actually that low when compared to other channel’s lakorns or among ch. 3 lakorns. Especially considering that some may interpret that watching ch. 3 can be illegal because of transmissions issues. Ratings are important, but don’t define everything when it comes to new lakorns together. So please try not to worry that much and as fans we still have Yadech events to look forward after RFTD ends. Nothing like a concert to have fun singing and release stress feelings away + a merit event to relax and thank the good things in life. Even though I am a little worried about Yadech’s health and their rehearsal schedule time to Give me 5 concert, can’t lie about that. There is also a Yadech event to look forward on November, so it will be two months with NY’s events in it.

Yaya’s health problems aren't usually followed much so that’s why do keep my worries to myself  whenever hers or Nadech’s health may seem affected. On RFTD Morning News promotion, there were questions about both oftheir voices but especially Yaya’s and on Nadech’s birthday last year she went to the hospital to check on her health. Our girl has lost weight, couldn’t finish her graduations plans yet due to working in lakorns’ schedule and won’t have breaks anytime soon, because another lakorn announcement is coming. Nadech is losing and gaining weight fast and no matter what he needs his exercise time for health not just to get in shape. Also when LSR filming ends, it won’t come as a surprise if another lakorn announcement with Barry and another n’ek may come out too besides TRKJ. Yaya and Nadech started to travel again to film, so do hope the weather may help so that Barry's allergies can be under control.  

Can't say it is a surprise to read that coming from Paajaew, but do hope fans can be strong and don’t worry too much about it, because it is not the first time something happens in situations like this and probably it won't be the last one. Do respect Paajaew's works and can understand he does not have time to check out on fanclubs or individual fans, since not every fan is associated to a fanclub, regardless on how some may simplify that all the time. I don’t think that address fans diversity nor pretending to be fans may help either, because that does not make news when it comes to NY fans or the fact that even international fans can be together there as well. It is not easy to address fans anyways, because sometimes some will say Nadech fans or Yaya fans to talk about some Yadech fans opinions which just makes things worse because keeps gathering even more diversity together.

Personally, Paajaew’s words won’t change my gratitude feelings towards him. He has his opinions and can choose to value more those some that annoy him over supporters. I choose to value supporters more, regardless if they are in majority or minority. Some NY fans don't have the benefit of doubt for years now, so it seems better to do what most of us usually do for quite some time which is to move forward. It is not easy to be a Yadech fan sometimes, but happiness moments do leave things like that behind eventually in the past. 

Yaya and Nadech have surpassed situations like this in the past. Su su to both of them.

Chaitra - About DJA over GRGR is not that simple, story rumors says that Paajaew was the one that indicated Nadech to be p’ek on there to Lakorn Thai since Yaya was casted to be n’ek on GRGR, but still no actor was casted as her pairing. If you watched DJA Star Chat and saw what lakorn rumors Nadech had it back then you would know that ch. 3 plans were to put Barry as second p’ek again as he started out, probably due to his focus on school. TNNKK was with the same producer and director of DJA, so Paajaew is quite important in Yadech lakorn history not only as one of the two people that recognized Nadech and Yaya’s chemistry first. Nadech himself said that Paajaew talked with him about TNNKK when he was interviewed in their fitting but Yaya said nobody told her anything. There were more things that happened too in past years and Yadech keeps gathering new fans each year as well. It is difficult to keep track on NY fans and Nadech and Yaya individual fans, but some negative comments hurt more fans that don’t do anything to deserve them that some people who may cause problems and misunderstandings.

yaya kugimiya – Paajaew has nothing to do with RS series, he did direct Maker Y other lakorn that is on air in the slot Monday-Tuesday . He directed DJA(2010) and TNNKK(2012) with Yadech together, Nadech with Kim in RP (2013) and now is currently directing Yaya with James J in NNS and Nadech with Mew in TRKJ. According to wiki.asianfuse, Paajaew was TNNKK’s script writer. RS series’s script writer showed up on RRHLT.

RakLakornNYK – NY brings together a lot of different people, but if wasn’t because of being their fan in lakorns, fashion and modeling works would have continue to be far away in my life. Supporting them may or not change fans perspectives in many ways, but those that follow their multiple works may pay attention and associate random things that can make marketing people really happy because everything gets associate to them in the end. For instance, let me compliment Panasonic Thailand creativity. After Yaya started to posted her cooking class pics and video on IG, they started to post cooking videos recipes of yummy food and desserts in their YT channel. But when they posted Norwegian Salmon…well Yaya’s Lays flavor against Nadech’s last year even without the cream cheese. Lol It won’t get every consumer but it won’t seem that random. There are degrees on how much people may or not be into Yadech but the important thing is to have fun and try to feel happy about being any dara or anyone’s fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb-977UbqC0
Credits to Panasonic Thailand

Bubba and Vimalee that’s wishboniko’s IG, aiko confirmed it with her last year. It is also her nickname in her blog.
http://websta.me/p/517924574218098768_30753525
Credits to wasabizan IG

Wishboniko’s works gathered quite some international fans to the lakorns she eng subbed and inspired others to sub lakorns in their own language or build fanclubs related to her favorite lakorns or daras as well. By the way JLR was my first lakorn too and I am looking forward to see Aff’s baby as well.

Bong Mao congrats to your baby girls :party: :party: , do hope all their wishes may come true and all good things in life may keep them happy and with plenty of good health.

I have been waiting to comment on Rising Sun series for so long in order to avoid threat of spoiler making, since sometimes do enjoy to try guessing the plots direction. Now close to the very ending episode of the Rising Sun series, do feel I can’t cause damages anymore and will focus on my spazz moments while RFTD is still airing. It is a Yadech lakorn year and in my humble opinion to love, like, dislike or even hate any lakorn it is all normal things. :beer: :toast:

So back to Rising Sun series, what Vimalee said about its script writer means more than some may think to me, because it is a man’s adaptation of a woman writer story. It is full of open to multiple interpretation points and it can be seen as creative even though it can be confusing. Some men are usually focus on facts when it comes to action and some women enjoy knowing details to get themselves in the mood in whatever genre of  lakorn or movie they are watching. Having said that it was hinted in the first episodes of RRHLT and RFTD and especially on RRHLT’s end, that Rising Sun series lakorn version is not about Takeshi’s nor Ryu’s love life story, but it is about the Onizuka family. Options were made within the plot, regardless if fans or viewers may like or enjoy them. But to make it clear just because I can understand some sense in it, it does not mean things couldn’t be different so all other views and interpretations do make sense to me as well. :wink:

Chaitra and Lovely_k’s previous comments made me write so much :weee: , but will try to sum up just some points on them after watching episodes 10 and 11 with eng subs, especially when it comes to Junko. If I start watching the episodes now will go into rewatch mode and won’t comment nothing afterwards, been there done that. :bhehe:

So guns for bad guys and swords for the good guys, do think it is about honor and pride. Swords are about skills and respect to each other’s strength, but guns are about having power through violence. It doesn’t matter if you are weak or strong with a gun. Onizuka family are old school fighters for justice, so they only use guns to defend others or themselves from unfair attacks but usually not to kill even though that may happen sometimes though. Swords fights are attacks with strength that may be until the end. It is basically about giving your enemy life respect, what people that use guns usually won’t do it except if they are authorities working under the law. All three musketeers used to carry guns on RRHLT, but Onizuka family can’t look dangerous on daily life anymore on RFTD. Times have changed so they can’t have guns with them easily since the police is on their tail.

Guns were not banned yearoo, but they are weapons of criminals or authorities. That’s one of the reasons why Seiko thought that the Onizuka family looked no different from thugs on RRHLT. Haru Miura has guns, because he is a former criminal trying to become clean not totally feeling like living a legal life yet. That’s one of the reasons he needs to be closer to the Onizuka family, so people can believes his intentions to live by the law. In the novel version, Onizuka family has cleaned their former Mafia business, but Takeshi and Ryu weren’t criminals there, but Takeshi’s dad Ichiro, the 3 musketeers and so on were former Yakuza. Riki doesn’t accept that change well there, but on RRHLT lakorn version he is the one to put his family samurai’s traditions name into shame.

Takao Misawa is a cold villain, but he is not strategic enough and I don’t think he needs to be either. His goal is to hurt people that no longer live and he couldn’t care less about the Misawa family name or traditions as a souryo. His hate for Ryu is towards the one that ended with his goal or objective in life and that’s why in a sense he looks more like Riki than Satoshi did. But at least he does respect Ryu’s strength so seeing the Onizuka souryo living as a weak person works just fine for him. Killing Ryu’s strength while he is alive, it is more important to Takao then finishing up his life, because the Misawa Souryo lives without a purpose in life since his dad and brother passed away. He would enjoy finishing up Masaru and seeing Yuji in the ground as well though. By the way, do think they should have made some room for Takao and Yuji to fight each other a little… just one punch  …Masaru and Yamamoto should have let the boys know who was the strongest one so that they could stop guessing that up :smack: .  Isn't that how some guys comunicate with each other anymore? :shrug:

Chaitra – I don’t mind the daddy issues lol because on 60, 70 and 80’s psychology theory books have quite some mother issues so it’s like transferring some of all boys educations and traumas to their fathers as well. If they were all similar cases  it wouldn’t call my attention much but they are all about different methods choices of trying to form strong men (Takeshi,Satoshi and Yuji) or not caring what example or role model you may give as a father figure (Sato and Takao). Kenichi Sato’s story touched more some than Takao’s but that does not come as a surprise, even though Sato killed more people than him. Takao was the only one that I did not see telling Riki how a bad father figure he was but even Sato received more attention than him in flashbacks perspectives. Not even potential to do damage Riki saw on Takao and that’s one of the reasons why to have a cold villain beyond therapy perspective seems ok to me.  :scratchchin:  Yuji doesn't count because he is supposed to be a twisted personality drug addict anyways. 

fea4567 – The Onizuka family will always have enemies. I think the good guys die and the bad ones get to live until the end, so that we may easy our minds a little to have violent thoughts towards them without guilt feelings. Good people will win in the end, but pain and suffering will still be there life can be about learning to be happy and enjoying every single moment of peace we may have any day. Not one of the good guys has died in vain on Rising Sun series until now, they passed way fighting as proud justice fighters that were feared by their strength. On fair fights the bad guys know they can’t win so that’s just to put more shame into them as human beings. Do think it is more on how you choose to live your life with honor, pride or doing anything to survive. Warriors usually have a mission so their survival is not always top priority except if means to be alive to fight in another day tomorrow and complete their mission with success. The Onizuka family warriors have a never ending mission and duty so how they should live can be more important than surviving and behaving like the bad guys do and killing someone without giving them all the chances to live otherwise they wouldn't be different from them when it comes to revenge. Ryu can't forgive bad actions as Takeshi could so he will choose to act when he can think without beinging overly angry because that can make him less strong for lack of concentration.

:hapbday: :party: Happy birthday dear bubba. Wish all the best to you, lots of happiness and good health and please continue to be just the way you are for many good years to come.  

Hope to comment more afterwards since I have been back reading for some time now, but RFTD thread continues to move fast hope to be able to catch up until RFTD end.

Good night or morning or afternoon and do hope everybody may have a good week start.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lucky me to have known you, Dearest Bubba.
It feels amazing to have a friend like you.
Happy Birthday Bubba, you are such a special friend 
And I want to wish you a birthday filled with love today and throughout the year. 
With love, key

chaitra

sarNie Adult

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

:bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  

Happy birthday DEAREST BUBBA.  I hope your life is filled with a lot of fun and colors. May all your dreams and wishes come true and your blessed with a lot of good health, energy, wealth and lots and lots and lots of love and happiness. We are lucky to have you as our friend.

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:hapbday: :party:   :bdaycake:A Very Happy BirthDay Dear BUBBA  :bdaycake: :party:   :hapbday:   

I thought your Bday is on 30th  :facepalm: 
Have a great year ahead na.. Keep spreading your fragrance just like the Plumeria flowers :flowers:
Stay blessed na Bubba

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
MrsChum Please wish your daughter a very Happy BirthDay on my behalf na. May she have another joyful year na  :hapbday:

MrsChum said:
I been very busy prepping for my daughter bday party

Lazydramafan - I  :heart:  to read your post as it has every small things highlighted which I probably have ignored sometimes. Thank you so much  :flowers:

Lazydramafan said:
Even though I am a little worried about Yadech’s health and their rehearsal schedule time to Give me 5 concert, can’t lie about that. There is also a Yadech event to look forward on November, so it will be two months with NY’s events in it.

RakLakornNYK – NY brings together a lot of different people, but if wasn’t because of being their fan in lakorns, fashion and modeling works would have continue to be far away in my life. Supporting them may or not change fans perspectives in many ways, but those that follow their multiple works may pay attention and associate random things that can make marketing people really happy because everything gets associate to them in the end.

WOW!! Yaya is looking freaking cute in new Vogue Cover shoot    :thumbsup:
Her eyebrows caught my fancy    :kiss3:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@Lazydramafan 

1. HI Lazydramafan, I hope you are doing good. Personally I love your post and the fact that you took your time to address all of us.

2. In noway are we undermining PaaJeaw contribution in Yadech's career. That is in fact the very reason we forgave him and are still very much thankful to him. But having said that, I still don't accept what he did was right. Being a person whom Yadech look up to very very much, he shouldn't have brought them out that way and also to address Yadech fans directly.

3.You spoke about PaaJeaw's contribution in DJA, GRGR, TNNKK, and now NNS, TRKJ. But you also need to think from the other side, that the reason he is hiring  Yadech is because of their pure talent and not just as a favor. I know you dint imply that but I'm just saying why we felt so offended. Its never one sided. Yadech have devoted themselves in every lakorn and given their best so when he undermined them by saying "If he would have known this, he would have never cast them" it naturally hits the cord

4. He might have offended us but we don't mind it as much as he offended Yadech. PaaJeaw was the one who was not satisfied about the cast so he kept changing it until he found Yadech to be the perfect ones for DJA. He dint cast Yadech for us. He casted them for himself and his satisfaction.

5.No one is saying that your wrong. You took a deeper look into his msg before posting your view and we just reacted when we saw it at that minute. THE WHOLE journey of being with Yadech is not only about being happy with them everyday but to also feel hurt or vulnerable when such thing happens. It kinda unites us more and more and our love for them just keeps growing everyday. 

6. Trust me. When I was a newbie even I had my fair share of misunderstanding about some Yadech rumors because of ' The sugar daily' site and the members made me learn my lesson in the sweetest way possible i.e by pointing out their views with respect and love. SO you know everyone's opinions differ.

BUT one thing is sure. No matter how different our opinions are, at the end of the day it all pretty much comes down to being so very SAME.

I know your post was with good intention of calming us down so thank you so much. Just when I thought "Oh god, the site is moving so slow today" I saw that my name was mentioned in three places in your post. SO thank you so much for taking your time to share with us.. Trust me. We love reading all the different POV from everyone and that includes you too. :)  Lets get rid of this topic because it was sooooooo yesterday for us Yadech fans right??? Haha. I hope you have a great day. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Lazy
It is always a treat with your visit. Thanks so much for a very detailed post on several topics, have me recalling.

Thanks Chai, makes a lot of sense what you said. Thanks chai.

Rak hope you're having a good day, thanks so much for the pics.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow!! I got soo much to read! Thank you all for sharing all your wonderful thoughts.

Thank you @rak and Lazy for my daughter bday wish :)

Happy Birthday Bubba!! Thank you for all that you do for us :heart:

lilya

sarNie Egg
happy birtday to bubba ,wish you all the best na :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:
thank you for always translations about yadech news for ush who not understand Thai word

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Dear Bubba !!!!

My wishes and blessing for you this day,

Just have fun and enjoy your day,

Birthdays come once in a year,

So spread the joy with a loud cheer,
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing this.    Yes, coming from the singer and DJ Ice Sarunyu that's a great compliment for our Yadech.    Their song has been stuck in my head and I've been humming and singing everyday.

BTW, their duet has almost 5 millions views in just over a month.    Very proud of them!

bubba said:
It's so nice of Ice Sarunyu, one of the Thai popular singer to post this.....

Hey.....Just listen to Nadech - Yaya song in the Rising Sun, it's beyond pleasant/beautiful. 
They sang better than a professional singer ekkkk!!!  So pleased and delighted!

Good night and sweet dream na ka.

dariey

sarNie Adult
i'm here again after being a silent reader..hee

@Lazy i like to read your detail explanation.its like giving more understanding regarding the characters and rftd story it self.as a person who value this storyline i really appreciate your view. ^_^

@Bubba  :hapbday: .tq so much for always share translation infos regarding NY.may all your wish come true for your day.

few bts photo.sweet.. :heart: 

cr as tagged