[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to the owner who posted the picture, Yaya was a stand in for Mint who played her older sister in GRGR.    Nadech took the picture of Yaya and someone else snapped this picture without Nadech's knowledge.   

Too cute, thanks bubba for sharing.

bubba said:
Awww.......this is so cute.  NangFah and her handsome cameraman.....

cr:as tagged

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I know I'm late to comment on this. But still...
As an elder, with much experience, Paajaew could've handled this situation in a better way or maybe he could've ignored it as well!! Anyways, though Paajaew introduced NY to the Entertainment Industry, people started liking Yadech because of their humble, innocent, cute, down-to-earth behaviour. That "Like" turned to "Love" and now it has become an "Obsession" for us Yadechers.

What irked me the most is the words "I would have never casted them in DJA".

NY are soulmates, they don't need any media to bring them together because NY are destined to be together. Had NY didn't act in lakorns, we Yadechers would've still supported them, maybe not as daras but as SUPER MODELS.
As far as I remember, Yaya and Nadech met for the first time during their modelling days and as the destiny would have it, Nadech was sleeping on the chair where Yaya was supposed to keep her bag..  :coverlaf:  NY are DESTINED to be together, they're SOULMATES.

Hence Paajaew can NOT take the credit away from the destiny.

Instead of lamenting about Yadechers, why shouldn't he concentrate on making a good lakorn with NY and get admiration from NY fans??

Oh wait, is he doing this for publicity to promote his two new lakorns?? Haha

NY during their modelling days..

Who's that guy behind Yaya  :pervie:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cr: nammronnadet

fresh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
It's a bts picture where Yadech was to pose as a husband/wife  looking far away na ka.

Awww.......this is so cute.  NangFah and her handsome cameraman.....

cr:as tagged

Nadech always likes to take photos of Yaya :bhehe: :heart: :heart: I wonder how many Yaya's pic he has until now :scratchhead2:
Thanks @fea4567, bubba, Vimalee and RakKakornNYK for sharing lovely pic

Please vote for RFTD (only 2 more day)
https://social.atimemedia.com/app/efm/award/
Lovesick is 49% and RFTD is 48% now.

And vote at pantip to support Nadech and Yaya
http://pantip.com/topic/32620759
1/ Nadech (ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ) - fifth from the bottom up
2/ Yaya (อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์) - second from the top down

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed with everyone here.   Paajaew should not listened to a small group of individuals and have those dictated all NY fans.  I feel very bad for Yaya because of what Paajaew posted on his IG.  Some people took this opportunity and went to bash Yaya on her IG.  

According to many fortune tellers, Nadech and Yaya are not soul mates and their birthdays stars were not aligned.   They have to do a lot of merits and traveling together to reduce the effects of those prediction.

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
@vimalee I totally agree with u you on that I feel bad for Yaya but I know she is on tough girl .

thanks everyone for the updated

everyone keeps voting for Yaya and Nadech

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: bubba vimalee fea for  :coolpix:  

Though the predictions say NY not being soulmates, I believe their love has the power to win over all the negatives and turn them to positive.
Honestly speaking, I don't how much these predictions are true. They appear more like "two bodies one soul".

Vimalee said:
According to many fortune tellers, Nadech and Yaya are not soul mates and their birthdays stars were not aligned.   They have to do a lot of merits and traveling together to reduce the effects of those prediction.

Found one more  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Cr: Barryaya

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Agreed with everyone here.   Paajaew should not listened to a small group of individuals and have those dictated all NY fans.  I feel very bad for Yaya because of what Paajaew posted on his IG.  Some people took this opportunity and went to bash Yaya on her IG.  

I am not buddhist so maybe i could not really understand ... But with what we can see they always do merits together n travel together 55555 our only wish is to see them end together .... Fortunes tellers can say what they want but destiny is destiny n no one can really know and sometime u can change it !! For them , tellers said they are not soulmates but In the real Life they met and take care of each other and this is destiny :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @fea @bubba @vimalee @rak for beautiful pics and everyone else for comments. I too love all their lovey dovey pics, very, very sweet. Thanks @fresh good morning to you, thanks will do.
No matter what was being said of Yadech they're strong to counter. Quite sure they're working to their future forever togetherness, their moms doing their parts too to ensure. And us just need to support and love Yadech to the max. For this kudos to bubba and vimalee for keeping this thread active after RFTD, it means we're never leaving them or you ladies.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello MrsChum I hope your daughters are keeping you on toes naa. Take care
Thank you @Rak for the shout out na! I been very busy prepping for my daughter bday party, that's why I been missing out on this drama with Paajaew.

Thank you all for all the sharing. I agree with all of you about Paajaew. He's such a drama queen. For someone that's an elder in the industry who have a lot of ppl look up to him he should think twice before taking on any action. I don't know how many time I have said this but every time when Nadech have new lakorn with a new n'ek, Yaya seem to be the victim. I feel bad for Yaya that she have to deal with all those hater. Some ppl have too much time on their hand to go around and bash on ppll that they don't even know or like. Such a waste of time!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I too feel bad that they are bashing Ya. I mean what for? I also feel bad for Na bc it seems like he always get the short end of the stick. Theres always drama when he has a new nang'ek. No wonder everyone is afraid to work with him. Some of these "so call fans" take things too seriously and carried away. Why not just ship them off screen vs. on screen? bc we all know theyve gotta work with others to succeed and grow. I wish those small minded individual would open their mind and realize its their profession and turn it down a notch with the shipping bc the 2 person it effects/hurt is Ya and Na.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I guess being loved by everyone makes it hard.  You can never satisfy everyone.  That's the pro and con of being a star, no being a human.  Yaya and Nadech are strong individual.  I just like them both, individual or together.  They just make me happy because they are happy.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It's a good thing that Paajaew is directing both Nadech and Yaya individual lakorns or else I would boycott his works right now.    It is normal for fans to request their favorites to act together again, Mark and Kim will have their 4th lakorn airing soon, Boy and Margie already had three, James J and Bella just had one last year and they already booked for a second one, Ken P and Namtan's lakorn just ended last month and they will have another one next year.   Paajaew is an elder and he should be professional.  He shouldn't scold the fans and called them annoying even though he might be right.   Furthermore, his action caused damage to true NY fans, and especially Yaya.    Whenever Nadech acts with other actress, Yaya always got bashed.   Nadech is lucky; he didn't got bashed when Yaya acted with other actors.

Many people still want to work with Nadech because he is still one of the hot actor right now.  He is also a very hard working and a fun person to work with.  

m9saeteurn1 said:
I too feel bad that they are bashing Ya. I mean what for? I also feel bad for Na bc it seems like he always get the short end of the stick. Theres always drama when he has a new nang'ek. No wonder everyone is afraid to work with him. Some of these "so call fans" take things too seriously and carried away. Why not just ship them off screen vs. on screen? bc we all know theyve gotta work with others to succeed and grow. I wish those small minded individual would open their mind and realize its their profession and turn it down a notch with the shipping bc the 2 person it effects/hurt is Ya and Na.