[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
I've watched many Thai lakorns that Paajaew had directed and many of them are my all time favorites.    I respected him as a director and was grateful to him and Pe Mam for casting Yadech in DJA, their first hit lakorn together; however, I think sometimes Paajaew can be a drama queen.

Every time Nadech has a new lakorn with a new actress other than Yaya, there's always a commotion and I feel very bad for NY fans, Nadech's fans, and Yaya's fans.   I know there is always a small numbers of NY fans that will not like NY to act with other people, but the majority are very supportive of Yadech's work with other people.  They totally understand that's Yadech's professions.    However, there is also another group that wants to bring down NY.   They pretended to be NY fans and went into directors' or producers' IGs demanding this and that.  This would created problems and misunderstanding for NY and their fans.

Latest, Nadech is having a lakorn with Mew Nittha, directed by Paajaew and produced by Lakorn Thai which used to produce GRGR.    They just started filming where Nadech has to play a 30 something years old farm owner.   Paajaew vented on his IG that he was annoyed with NY fans for always demanding that NY work together, and that they won't watch N or Y act with other people.   Yadech's true fans will not do this and we all know that.   Paajaew posted on his twitter saying that if he knew there would be this much problems with NY then he would not make DJA.

Paajaew is directing NNS with James J. and Yaya, and TRKJ with Nadech and Mew Nittha.   I have seen many NY fans went to their IGs and express their love and support for their individual works.    Paajaew is an elder and he should not listen to someone or some group who may not be NY fans and make all NY fans look bad.

Well said Vimalee !!

I miss u guys so much !! I was busy this we so no Time to stop here !! I am very disapointed with Paajaew ... Like Vimalee said we true NY fans understand that they are actors and yes we will miss them on screen that is true BUT we can support them with another actor or actress !! Yes maybe i will not watch them or maybe i will do but i understand that they will be pair with other one ! We can follow them off screen and this is the real Life so it is more FIN and JIN for us !!!! i feel upset with Paajaew right now but i can understand him too as a director if everytime u receive MSG on twiter or IG and it is always NY fan beg for a new lakorn with Them u will feel bored Like him.... Anyway i will always be thankfull to him for DJA and TNNKK but i am very upset with his word about if he knew i will not do DJA!!!

Well about the 2 last épisode, i prefer them compare to the 2 from last week. But i will be honest with u ... RS2 will not be one of my favorite NY lakorn ... Yes they have some very cute moment but the storyline is not the best... Sorry to be négative with RS2

And yes Like every NY fan next week is the last épisode and i Will MISS them so so much but i will follow them off screen and cross my fingers for a new lakorn together .... T_T

love u all mak mak

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello :welcome1:  back    Spanky Fuzzi Milova Cool Ms. Zoe Tmtj Miss Sunny GrudgePrincess
Fresh thanks for the translation na  :flowers: 

Thank You So Much Chaitra for your reviews on Ep 10 & Ep 11. You write with complete detail and it helps for ppl like me to follow the lakorn even when we're not able to catch up with it on time. You're helluva nice writer lady. Very eloquent. Your review is the one I look forward to ALWAYS  :yes: 

:thanks:  everybody for beautiful  :coolpix:  pics of our Yadech esp Yaya, she looks GORGEOUS in Mistine Fukkao Lotion ad   :crush: 

Vimalee bubba khob khun maak na for willing to keep this thread alive even after RFTD is over na. I'm ecstatic since the time I read your posts about this sometime back. Thank you for being kind on us Yadechers   :thanks:  :flowers:
Hello MrsChum I hope your daughters are keeping you on toes naa. Take care  :) 
Key   :thanks: for your ever-lasting support and thanks to others as well.
I'm sorry I'm in hurry right now, so couldn't tag everyone. But each and every single post equally makes me smile. So  :thanks: sincerely to you all... :flowers:
Cute l'il Yaya

Cr: Yayafanpage

Our girl is back in action... At the Pink of her Health

:goodnite:  lovely ladies.. lots of   :heart:  to you.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
RIDICULOUS. Everyone needs to blow off a bit of steam sometimes and INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR FACEBOOK are not the right places to do it esp. when he is addressing a HUGE GROUP, in this case Yadechers.

1. This is a serious insult to all Yadechers and most of all YADECH. We are thankful to PaaJeaw for DJA and that he nurtured them. BUT HE DOESN'T OWN THEM. 

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]" If I would have known this I would never cast them in DJA" [/SIZE]Even without DJA GRGR would have been a absolute hit. I watched GRGR first and YADECH cast their beautiful spell on me. 

2. LAKORN watching is an EXTREMELY PERSONAL CHOICE. NO PERSON IN THIS WHOLE WORLD HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL US WHAT TO WATCH AND WHAT NOT TO WATCH, what to hope for and what not to.

3. If there is a demand for Yadech lakorn then the directors must be grateful. CH3 makes a ton of money just by Yadech so they should be grateful to have Yadech and Yadech fans. 

RFTD is not the best lakorn, but only coz it stars Yadech it is still alive. This shows our love for Yadech and if directors don't like this then they are the one's at loss not us, not Yadech.

4. There are fans who want Yadech to just act with themselves and there are fans who want then to act with others as well and THIS IS A Personal choice. If they are requesting for another Yadech lakorn then its up to the channel to go ahead with the decision. As for PaaJeaw, he has 2 lakorns with Yadech starring with others. He cant force people to watch his lakorns. If we want to watch we will watch, if we don't, we need not. So it doesn't give him any rights to make such strong statements against Yadechers and most of all Yadech. 

We know that we will support Yadech no matter what. 

This is laughable because THIS IS JUST UNITING YADECHERS EVEN MORE. I'm loving it. :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much @Vimalee. What would we do without you lovely translators???? I'M guessing "Headless chickens". Thank you so much. :flowers:

@RakLakornNYK- Thank you so much sweety. I am always happy to write for you guys. You are too generous with your complements but its makes my day more sweeter.  :flowers:
Thank you so much for the pics. Yaya- CUTENESS OVERLOADED.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I like this comment regarding Paajaew's IG comment.

"We stop cheering for them on-screen a long time ago, we are now cheering for them off-screen."

I'm disappointed with Paajaew's action but he is always like that.   Pe Num, the director of Rising Sun, has received a lot of criticism but he is taking it in stride.  

Let's enjoy Yadech off screen!

They never fail to make me smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7DILDFHP4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7DILDFHP4

credit NY CLUB FB

chaitra

sarNie Adult
"We stop cheering for them on-screen a long time ago, we are now cheering for them off-screen."

Wow this is like a "IN YOUR FACE" KINDA STATEMENT. WE ARE THANKFUL TO WHOEVER WROTE THIS.

Thank you Vimalee for sharing it with us.  :dance2: 

Its not that we don't understand his frustrations. They invest a lot of money, talent, time and hard work while making a lakorn and when people say they are not gonna watch it just because they don't like paring, it immediately affects the directors. BUT instead of insulting Yadechers and Yadech he should have been more responsible with his words. 

Anyways PaaJeaw is just another human being so I think we can forgive him for this ... I'm sure Yadech will not take this into heart because they respect PaaJeaw a lot, so I think we can also let this matter go. What's say my YADECHERS????? Sometimes Elders also make mistakes right... 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
RIDICULOUS. Everyone needs to blow off a bit of steam sometimes and INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR FACEBOOK are not the right places to do it esp. when he is addressing a HUGE GROUP, in this case Yadechers.

1. This is a serious insult to all Yadechers and most of all YADECH. We are thankful to PaaJeaw for DJA and that he nurtured them. BUT HE DOESN'T OWN THEM. 

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]" If I would have known this I would never cast them in DJA" [/SIZE]Even without DJA GRGR would have been a absolute hit. I watched GRGR first and YADECH cast their beautiful spell on me. 

2. LAKORN watching is an EXTREMELY PERSONAL CHOICE. NO PERSON IN THIS WHOLE WORLD HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL US WHAT TO WATCH AND WHAT NOT TO WATCH, what to hope for and what not to.

3. If there is a demand for Yadech lakorn then the directors must be grateful. CH3 makes a ton of money just by Yadech so they should be grateful to have Yadech and Yadech fans. 

RFTD is not the best lakorn, but only coz it stars Yadech it is still alive. This shows our love for Yadech and if directors don't like this then they are the one's at loss not us, not Yadech.

4. There are fans who want Yadech to just act with themselves and there are fans who want then to act with others as well and THIS IS A Personal choice. If they are requesting for another Yadech lakorn then its up to the channel to do ahead with the decision. As for PaaJeaw, he has 2 lakorns with Yadech starring with others. He cant force people to watch his lakorns. If we want to watch we will watch, if we don't, we need not. So it doesn't give him any rights to make such strong statements against Yadechers and most of all Yadech. 

We know that we will support Yadech no matter what. 

This is laughable coz THIS IS JUST UNITING YADECHERS EVEN MORE. I'm loving it. :)
Well Said chaitra! I agree with you 100% . Fans of Yadech of course would want them to reunite over and over because we adore them together but this DOES not mean we do not want them to pair up with other people. Of course we do! because we want them both to individually  gain more experience as their profession. Paajaew's comment  "If I were to have known this I wouldn't have cast them in  DJA!" really offended us and most definitely Nadech and Yaya.  I'm quite disappointed. I don't even know why he's jibber jabbering about Yadechers being annoying, we ARE the reason why he got the most attention for directing in 4hhkk because we LOVE NY. He should be glad instead that he helped made such big fanclub lol. Anyways, no matter what, we Yadech fans will continue to support them both :yes: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
He is such a drama queen. He should be proud that his discoveries from long ago are still the IT couple after all these years. As a professional elder every statement he made must be tactful. Obviously lacking in eq qualities, venting out openly, he could have laugh it out, ignore the posts and reflect fondly on Yadech being still everybody's favourite couple. In that respect casting Yadech in DJA was his expert and professional mark.

And why can't fans request for another Yadech lakorn ? We can't get enough of Yadech and want them together in another, expressing our wishes is the only channel to reach the station, hoping the wish can be granted. Could have just replied, please be patient, I am sure another Yadech lakorn will be possible, something like that, not blaming fans and getting the topic off his chest.

Poor Yadech, in their next individual or joint event will be grilled non-stop, yet I know they'll give such good answers to pacify the fans and PJeaw.

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
I hope this matter won't affect their paring next time.... ... As one of their fan... Always love and support them ....

tmtj

sarNie Egg
@Vimalee thanksssss for the translation  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  
@Chaitra love your post so much! :bravo:  so much alike to what im thinking about the issue. so to say, it is because NY is NY the lakorn is alive and famous. if they were to be  in the lakorn that doesnt has a good story plot like RFTD (at least for me), i still think that NY managed to pull of the characters lively as what we are watching it currently.. if the pranangs are not NY i dont think i'll be watching RFTD. as an elders and professional director, Paajaew shouldnt wrote like that since it will give chance to N and Y and NY haters to put them down and its like 'without me NY is going nowhere' (ohhh pleaseeee come to your sense paajaew)  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  after all, we YADECHERS must unite to always support our lovely NY  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon: 

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Vimalee said:
Welcome   tmtj, Gloriawongpuapan, Ms.Zoe, lazie.<3, and OHOaddictthanks for stopping by and do visit us again na kha.

@bubba, lol, you and your FF button.  We might as well add the B in front of FF so you two can become BFF, hehehehehe.

@MrsChum, I totally understand your frustration with RFTD especially if you have watched Thai lakorns for a long time.   Rising Sun, being a Japanese Samurai story, is not a typical Thai lakorn.  It reminded me of a swords swinging and swords fighting ancient Chinese series that I used to watch with my family while growing up.   I got used to these big assemble casts of bad guys fighting the good guys and these baddies seemed to have the upper hands until the end.

Overall, Rising Sun is a very good story, but the writer didn't do justice with Ryu's and Mayumi's story.   There were so many scenes of Ryu and Mayumi that the writer could make them more touching and memorable but they were not.   Their dialogs were so short and abrupt, a few sentences here and there and then hugs.   I think jjinxxy, Sary, keylargo, zazoured, chaitra, and lynnyang did a lot better job in their fan fictions than the writer here in term of delivering dialogs and building up the climax of their story.    Well, the script writer in here is a guy and his previous works were more with actions than romantic drama.

The cast all did an excellent job portraying their characters.   I was very impressed with Yaya's crying scenes.  The girl could cry her heart out; there were a lot of tears and you could see and feel her pain through her eyes, bravo.    I'm glad Yadech were cast in here because I would not be able to watch Yaya with other actor or Nadech with other actress doing all these hugging and spending a lot of time together in the same bedroom.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Oh, how I missed them..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit Withloveurassayas IG

I totally agree with you. Yaya did a great job and I can't see her without Nadech either. 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I've watched many Thai lakorns that Paajaew had directed and many of them are my all time favorites.    I respected him as a director and was grateful to him and Pe Mam for casting Yadech in DJA, their first hit lakorn together; however, I think sometimes Paajaew can be over react.

Every time Nadech has a new lakorn with a new actress other than Yaya, there's always a commotion and I feel very bad for NY fans, Nadech's fans, and Yaya's fans.   I know there is always a small numbers of NY fans that will not like NY to act with other people, but the majority are very supportive of them working with different people.  The fans totally understand that's Yadech's professions.    However, there is also another group that wants to bring down NY.   They pretended to be NY fans and went into directors' or producers' IGs demanding this and that.  This would create problems and misunderstanding for NY and their fans.

Latest, Nadech is having a lakorn with Mew Nittha, directed by Paajaew and produced by Lakorn Thai which used to produce GRGR.    They just started filming where Nadech will play a 30 something years old farm owner.   Paajaew vented on his IG that he was annoyed with NY fans for always demanding that NY work together, and that they won't watch N or Y act with other people.   Yadech's true fans will not do this and we all know that.   Paajaew posted on his twitter saying that if he knew there would be this much problems with NY then he would not make DJA.

Paajaew is directing NNS with James J. and Yaya, and TRKJ with Nadech and Mew Nittha.   I have seen many NY fans went to their IGs and expressed their love and support for their individual works.    Paajaew is an elder and he should not listen to someone or some group who may not be NY fans or a few negative comments and make all NY fans look bad.    What he just posted on his IG will bring headache for NY and their fans, and the media will not leave them alone.

Other Koo Jin couples like Mark/Kim, Boy/Margie, and James J/Bella don't have problems like NY.    It's not easy to be #1, keep on fighting na kha NY.

Well said Vimalee .....

too much drama to handle and some people will never stop doing this

@chaitra : emotional not so intelligent  so lesson never learn ....hehehee

@keylargo : drama queen always want attention :dance3: we cannot stop them so just ignore them

naya

sarNie Egg
 What I would like to Yadech, it's a good movie with action and lots of love, and they make themselves known in other countries.
What do you think it is their next step?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee Chaitra and key

i am not happy about paajew's ranting about yadechers........btw is a GAY? a crazy gay or something? it doesnt mean he is a director or a lakorn creator he has the full rights to dictate us what to watch...if some yadechers said they will not support yadech's individual projects with another partners like yaya with jj and nadech with mew...well that is their right as fans....yadechers are not the only fans of yadech i am confident of yaya and nadech that being super stars they have their own legions of fans to watch their lakorns with different patners..... so why MAD at the yadechers generally...... personally i want to slap him if we are of the same age but because he is older i will forgive his stupidity.

my piece of advice to paajew instead of doing non sense he should focus on how to make the script and storyline of his new lakorn for nadech and yaya with another pair more beautiful and not boring like what he did in RS he wasted yadech pairing in this bullshit and rubbish lakorn by focusing on the supporting actors and actresses yadech the lead stars became the EXTRAS only of all yadech's lakorn RS is the ugliest and i think the most expensive but in terms of acting all the cast were amazing especially yadech...DAJ GRGR TNNKK were fine i was satisfied really though their kisses were fake in these 3 lakorns except the underwater kiss in DAJ.

CaSURVIVOUR

my message to paajew I HAVE A GOOD EXAMPLE IN OUR COUNTRY there  was a very popular pairing like yadech they have tv series and movies together all of their projects they are always together because that is the demand of all the fans until one day the producer did an experiment to pair them to another artists their loyal fans were mad and threatened not to support it but the director never comment at all like paajew did to yadechers instead he focus on how to make the movie beautiful.....and the rest is history the movie was a huge block buster  :dance3:  :numchuck:

CaSURVIVOUR

i want a Mr and Mrs Smith type of a movie for yadech and for lakorn i want the remake of Manee Yard Fah yadech really looks like young willy and ann.

while waiting yadech next lakorn together i guess i will come back to kdrama for a while and of course DJA GRGR TNNKK RS marathon only the fin scenes i will skip the boring parts of RS hahaha  :loool: