[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lazie, thanks for sharing pic. na.  Nadech sure looks good and mature in his new lakorn with Mew in Tarm Ruk Keun Jai

Awwww.......Helping each other take care of family......

Another beautiful drawing from the China fan club......

Yaya posted this picture and wrote, Sleep tight tonight :heart: .

cr: as tagged, @urassayas & khampajjsin

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode - 11

1. I can see many of you are frustrated thinking same as me that “Shouldn't the bad guys start to die already”? GUESS NOT.... More good guys kept dying like Masato and Junko. The problem is that it’s not 1 just person being bad. It’s Yamamoto, Masaru, Yuji, Takao, and all their individual groups fighting against Onizuka who's Soryo is in wheelchair and not to forget Akiko and Mayumi. Yes, I said Mayumi. She is definitely not the bad guy but she is at the top of “Can’t ignore” list :secret: . She has the capacity to cause some major damage and heartache to our Onizuka Soryo.

2. You know what’s the base of this entire RS series: DADDY ISSUES :yuck: . Yeah that’s right. Takeshi, Takao, Yuji you name it. We have seen enough of it on screen, so let’s skip this topic.

3. Looks like our good guys also have a plan…. Finally!!! :dance3:  : If Ryu thinks that he might be the worst Soryo in the history, HE IS WRONG. He just sat on a wheelchair in his house peacefully and managed to make the baddies point fingers at each other :pervie: .

4. Takao dares to enter Onizuka boundaries only because THE Soryo is in wheelchair. But SURPRISE SURPRISE :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: . You show him RYU. You show him who is “THE” MOST AWESOME SORYO IN THE HISTORY OF ONIZUKA :numchuck: . Ryu is the only Soryo capable of this kind of cunning brilliancy.

But this comes with a personal cost. Mayumi looked like she was stabbed in the heart :shock2: . Even though the first thought should have been “Oh wow my Ryu can finally stand”, I totally side with her feeling betrayed. This shows how worried she was and how many prayers she might have done esp when the sole responsibility of getting him on his feet again lied on her shoulders.

She had changed her thoughts about him in a night and pledged her loyalty and love only for him and not to forget she never questioned him about Akiko. NO matter what his reason was, HE SHOULD HAVE SHARED THE TRUTH WITH HER.
Like Key said, He could have sworn her to secrecy. But then again if you see, Mayumi also drugged him and hid the fact that she had gone and met Haru. Guess our couple learnt their lesson. NEVER HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOUR LOVED ONES. :thumbsup:

5. In spite of having a world full of problems, our lover boy puts on a suit and carries daisies and goes to see Mayumi. See LADY OF ONIZUKA: HIGEST PRIORITY :flowers: . That’s why she is at the top of “can’t ignore list” Hehe. :woot:

6. Everytime Nana is on screen, everything seems to get a right direction.Love Nana. Mayumi ja, please listen to Nana. Please don’t be in the list of people to hurt Ryu.
My suggestion: Please postpone this fight to a private session in your bedroom. Being RYU’s sweetest baddie, I’m sure he is ready to mess with you all day, everyday. Jin and Fin. :dance2:  :secret:

7. Taishi saves the day. Taishi knows his priorities. He not only tells her the truth but also apologizes for Akiko’s mistake. So sweet. :thumbsup:

8. A ha! This time the daisies dint go to waste. Everything is set. Our couple are in each other’s arms. My love for these two just keeps growing. How can the fit into each other’s arms so well :heart:  :heart:  :heart: How??? When they hug, it’s like a picture puzzle complete. BEAUTIFUL. :camera:

9. Junko - Glad that her marathon has finally ended and she reached the finish line. But I guess this is our Mayumi’s last hurdle. But you can never really hate Junko. See how a spoiler can create a person’s image to be totally wrong. Anyways, I can understand why Mayumi suggests Ryu to take Junko as his 2nd wife. Both RS1 and Rs2 have constantly established that fact that a Samurai’s woman is safe. Whether its Takeshi Seiko or Ryu Akiko or Ryu Mayumi and plus this is a 70’s lakorn.  :baby:

NO woman likes to share her man and this was was written all over Mayumi’s face :rolleyes1: but the word ‘wife or 2nd wife mostly’ in Samurai world doesn't always mean ‘love, sex, relationship’. For them it also means protection. So I understand why she suggested this. :rain:

It’s not that I want to contradict you ladies, because even I feel the same way as you guys. Even I’m like Whyyyyyy Mayumi why???  :weee:  Or  throw Akiko off the roof , etc :smack:  ….but I just don’t comment immediately. I take time and put a positive spin on my thoughts, write a review and post. So no offense to any of your comments :bhehe: .

10. But I couldn't understand how Mayumi concluded that “Junko loves Ryu”??? :shrug: ? See this is one thing I couldn't  put a positive spin on. Haha. LOVE RYU. He says he will protect Junko like his SISTER because there is only one woman for him. You tell her boy. NOBODY can mess with our perfect happy ending.  :pervie:

Of all the Yadech’s conversations on and off screen, this is the first time I love love the word “SISTER”. Hahahahaha You girls know what I mean right? :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

11. Unfortunately some people don’t get their happy ending after all. But I guess Junko was happy in her final moment’s coz she was doing something good and right. When she admired her flower arrangement and saw the worth of her life, she chose to happily sacrifice it for that one person who showed her her worth, RYU.... R.I.P Junko :cry: ……Ah!!!Only if we could have got those documents.

12. DID you see the trailer for Finale: WOW. Since none of the bad guys have died yet, this finale is going to be mega awesome coz we will get to see all of them go down at ONCE. Ryu holding swords in both his hands and Mayumi entering with the back up to help, and not to forget our most awaited moment: The WEDDING. Can’t wait... Takeshi and Seiko better show up or RS1 will not have any value.

The time of death has been set for the bad guys. They better RUNNNNNNNNN because Mr. and Mrs. Onizuka and WE the entire clan of Onizuka are in the building. LET THE SHOWDOWN BEGIN…

Are you girls ready to join Onizuka :gungirl:  :numchuck:  ??????? Have a lovely weekend ladies :) Love you all.  :flowers:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome chai, just awesomely reviewed and written! Thanks so much for your time and efforts chai, sharing with us.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Missing all these talks with ya ladies! Hope you all have been good and happy hehe. But of course we are because of "them" :pervie: Am I right? 555 Yeah I'm pretty bad, i haven;t been on for like five- everrr. But OMG ep11 was already too intense for me haha. Goshh cannot wait for wednesday's episode. Everything's going to an end :cry: Since I haven't been active for awhile, I just wanna put it out there that my love for Yadech just grows and grows I'm telling you lol. This lakorn so far has been super super super good too! So much going on, it makes it so much more intereseting :heart: Ugh I don't think I can not NOT cry when this is officially over. It's gone too fast :(

@chiatra, ohhh I've been ready more than ever. 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much @Key, @Haunzhu, @ cool:), @ bubba, @ fresh, @ lazie :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: . Im so glad your girls like my posts. I am more than happy to write for all you Yadechers. 

Wherever you Yadechers go I'm ready to follow. Love for Yadech can only grow and never die.

P.s I really wanted to review ep 8 and 9 like some of you had asked. But something imp came up and I couldn't do it. I'm so sorry guys.

Milova

sarNie Egg
Hello all..it's been a while since I post something in this forum. I've been busy with work and my daughter's term test. But now I am back. Too bad next week is the last episode already. I haven't had enough opportunity to know you all..so if you don't mind..please invite me to whatever forum that you will join for discussing our couple.

I haven't watched the last few episodes yet but thanks to Fia, this forum and Chaitra I am able to follow the storyline. I definitely need to make some time to watch it.

As for Mayumi's suggestion to make Junko as Ryu's second wife..I somehow understand the writer's point of view. They intend to picture Ryu as the real "one woman" man. So, Ryu will be loyal to Mayumi not because Mayumi asks him to but because it is his own choice. Personally I think it is more romantic.

May I ask what other lakorn will you watch after the Rising Sun Series ends?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Your POV is so apt Milova

Mayumi's suggestion to make Junko as Ryu's second wife was just a way to potray Ryu as "one man woman". This makes sense because technically according to the book Ryu is a playboy and he would have slept with many woman before Mayumi. So finally when he chooses her this thing would make sense...

See this is why, you either have to follow a script completely or choose something else. Such small things will have so much value when you follow the whole script. NEVER MESS WITH A STORY.  But that said, how thankful are we that Ryu was just given the name playboy and was not actually a playboy in RS.

Thank you so much Milova. I'm gald my posts help you. 

fresh

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi bubba

i am just wondering if this picture a BTS or part of RS script thanks for the reply

Hi @yaya kugimiya, I also wonder what these pic for too. I'm sure that they're not in the RS script. They didn't appeared when they were in Thailand.
Thanks @Chaitra for your awesome review. I'm ready to join Onizuka too :gungirl: :ninja: :numchuck: :whip:
Thanks @bubba and lazie for sharing lovely pic.
Welcome back @cool and Milova. Hope you stay with us.
Have a nice weekend everyone :flowers:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Please join us @milova to support our lovely Yadech, the more Yadechers bettter it is.
Just follow Vimalee's guide to reach this thread after RFTD wraps :

This thread will be moved to the Thai, Old lakorn, 2014 section.

@cool invite to you too.

@fresh thanks for your support, ff is in the works atm.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I didn't log on for one day and I have so much to read. That's why I always try to log in everyday so I won't get behind.. :bhehe:

Thank you all for the share. Welcome back all newbies and welcome back for the old member. Hope you all will continue and follow us to the old finish/complete thread. I will be following everyone there too. Let's keep on supporting our couple till the end!! Su su Yadecher!!

tmtj

sarNie Egg
hi lovely Yadechers! do anyone here know what paajaew wrote regarding our NY on ig? :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  i see lot of people commented there..
thankssss  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

fresh

sarNie Adult
PaaJaew is annoying with NY fan :
#sometimes I'm so annoying #Why always NY #Roy-Fun still on air, keep watching that first #Don't
you guys pity Nadech and Yaya?, they can't play with others because of
fanclub #Why don't you open up your mind #Sometimes it's too much #If N doesn't be with Y don't you support them? #you
need real beard so Nadech should drop all working for making real beard
for this job only?!! #sometimes you should get the reasons #feel boring #annoying #please stop doing it!
credit: NadechYaya Vietnam Fanclub

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
I'm one of NY fan too... M really happy when I see Yaya pair with nadech because m their fan but it doesn't mean I don't want them to work with other... Just one word I wanna say... Please all yadecher don't get mad at me... I love them lots as a pair in the lakorn n m happy to see them work in the lakorn together too ... Even they work with other m still happy too but just please make the lakorn good is enough... Don't really care who they work with but the lakorn should be better n don't just choose them to work together or with other n the result come out shit... That's all I do not want... Sorry guys with my long writing...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've watched many Thai lakorns that Paajaew had directed and many of them are my all time favorites.    I respected him as a director and was grateful to him and Pe Mam for casting Yadech in DJA, their first hit lakorn together; however, I think sometimes Paajaew can be over react.

Every time Nadech has a new lakorn with a new actress other than Yaya, there's always a commotion and I feel very bad for NY fans, Nadech's fans, and Yaya's fans.   I know there is always a small numbers of NY fans that will not like NY to act with other people, but the majority are very supportive of them working with different people.  The fans totally understand that's Yadech's professions.    However, there is also another group that wants to bring down NY.   They pretended to be NY fans and went into directors' or producers' IGs demanding this and that.  This would create problems and misunderstanding for NY and their fans.

Latest, Nadech is having a lakorn with Mew Nittha, directed by Paajaew and produced by Lakorn Thai which used to produce GRGR.    They just started filming where Nadech will play a 30 something years old farm owner.   Paajaew vented on his IG that he was annoyed with NY fans for always demanding that NY work together, and that they won't watch N or Y act with other people.   Yadech's true fans will not do this and we all know that.   Paajaew posted on his twitter saying that if he knew there would be this much problems with NY then he would not make DJA.

Paajaew is directing NNS with James J. and Yaya, and TRKJ with Nadech and Mew Nittha.   I have seen many NY fans went to their IGs and expressed their love and support for their individual works.    Paajaew is an elder and he should not listen to someone or some group who may not be NY fans or a few negative comments and make all NY fans look bad.    What he just posted on his IG will bring headache for NY and their fans, and the media will not leave them alone.

Other Koo Jin couples like Mark/Kim, Boy/Margie, and James J/Bella don't have problems like NY.    It's not easy to be #1, keep on fighting na kha NY.

tmtj said:
hi lovely Yadechers! do anyone here know what paajaew wrote regarding our NY on ig? :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  i see lot of people commented there..
thankssss  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: