[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It finally hit me today that we only have one episode left and RFTD will end next Wednesday.    We will not have a Yadech lakorn to look forward to any more.   

I have followed Yadech since the birth of their careers with CH3 about four and a half years ago starting with DJA.    Like Key mentioned earlier, I would like to keep this RFTD thread alive so I will continue to update Yadech's related stuffs here.   This thread will be moved to the Thai, Old lakorn, 2014 section.    Please stop by even just to say hello.  

Some of you may continue to support Yadech's individual works with others so I will see you in their respective threads here at AF.   For some of you whom I may not see again because you will be moving on with other aspects of life:   studying, working, getting engaged, married, having kids, traveling, taking care of family, etc., I wish you all the very best.   

:tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

:goodnite:  and sweet dream everyone.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Time flies....from the premiere of RFTD to the anticipation of its last episode on next Wednesday. I knew this one day will come but why does it has to come so early :cry: , no more new Yadech lakorn to look forward to, well at least for now.

I think I finally have the guts to be able to watch Yaya's and Nadech's upcoming lakorns with others in the future. I am excited for Nadech's upcoming lakorn in which he plays a farmer... :dance1: like my favorite farmer Athit, plus what excites me is the facial hair he will has on  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: ,makes him looking more matured and experienced than Athit, although no one could beat Athit IMO (for me hahaha and off course his beautiful Darunee, together they are the IT couple for me)  :yes:. I am looking forward to Yaya's new lakorn as well because she is so Adorable in this period lakorn, different from her past modern lakorns so I will be checking both of these lakorn threads sometimes (I got a little off topic here, please excuse me :) ), and of course I will continue checking this RFTD thread the most! :thumbsup:.

This thread has been my first place to post in AF, where I met and made friends :highfive: who also love Yadech too, probably way more than me because they contribute so much to this wonderful thread   :thanks:, thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! . AHHH so much memories we have made here. 1000 page here we come!!! :dance2:

Thank you Vimalee for the sweet & beautiful photo of Mayumi, smiling to her Ryu :heart: (I think hahaha)
Vimalee said:
It finally hit me today that we only have one episode left and RFTD will end next Wednesday. We will not have a Yadech lakorn to look forward to any more.  

I have followed Yadech since the birth of their careers with CH3 about four and a half years ago starting with DJA. Like Key mentioned earlier, I would like to keep this RFTD thread alive so I will continue to update Yadech's related stuffs here. This thread will be moved to the Thai, Old lakorn, 2014 section.   Please stop by even just to say hello.

Some of you may continue to support Yadech's individual works with others so I will see you in their respective threads here at AF. For some of you whom I may not see again because you will be moving on with other aspects of life: studying, working, getting engaged, married, having kids, traveling, taking care of family, etc., I wish you all the very best.

:tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

:goodnite:and sweet dream everyone.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Grudgeprincess said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I was obsessed with JLR. Ateam was my favorite pairing but since Aff and Aum haven't been in any lakorns together lately Yadech is my new favorite lol

I'm not sure if I missed it or what but after Satoshi and his dad died did Aiko just disappear? I don't remember a scene where they showed what happened to Aiko but last time I checked she was still pregnant and Onisuka didn't even know .___. Sooo what happened to her?
Welcome to the thread na!! Hope you enjoy it like we all do. About Aiko heard Suriyont said to Pat that Aiko went to Hawaii already in the fans meet event.

Thank you everyone for the sharing of picture, translation and more. I been so disappointed with the last two ep. I was expecting more interesting scene but all I see are those baddies fighting for what I don't know?? I feel it's useless now that they keep on showing those baddies and keep on killing the good guys. Some scene should be deleted. I'm sorry that I'm being negative but so far I'm not feeling this drama anymore. Because of Yadech I will watch it to the end.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my  lovely ladies, I'll definitely join you gals and continue to stop by and update Yadech activities here also.  This is such a wonderful place to be!!!

@MrsChum, I understand your frustration and I'm pretty sure many felt the same  too.  Overall, I enjoyed this week episodes.  When it came to 'too much baddies' scenes esp. Akiko, I would call on my best buddy (ff button ).  It works like a magic eraser, gone the baddies hehe. :bhehe:

Can't believe it.....RFTD will come to an end next week......

Yaya in Vogue Thailand mag.......

Awww..... real life is more fin-ned than in a lakorn....... :heart:

cr:as tagged, vogue thailand, leeya itnt

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mayumi is the greatest and a benevolent lady. Throughout she assured and cared for Ryu with all her capabilities and dedication, with the return of only wanting to be with him forever.

Ep11: her cries and fear were heartbreaking, she cared and loved Ryu so much. Ryu not revealing his recovery is so hurtful after all the genunine tlc she showered him with. He could have sworn her to secrecy !

She can't stay mad at him, she relented after persuasion from Dr Nana (every girl bff). More heartache awaited her at home but she took it in good stride, again her love for Ryu shines at every moment since his accident. Love for him above all else for her.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Hello my  lovely ladies, I'll definitely join you gals and continue to stop by and update Yadech activities here also.  This is such a wonderful place to be!!!

@MrsChum, I understand your frustration and I'm pretty sure many felt the same  too.  Overall, I enjoyed this week episodes.  When it came to 'too much baddies' scenes esp. Akiko, I would call on my best buddy (ff button ).  It works like a magic eraser, gone the baddies hehe. :bhehe:

thanks bubba 

i agree with you yadech real life activities together are more FIN and the most important just like these

and these :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

credits to the owner

and Vimalee count me in to join you at the RS OLD LAKORN section...while waiting for yadech lakorn together  :scratchhead2:  :dance3: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @bubba @vimalee @fresh for translations, pics and comments. You're so kind to share. Fresh, I too hope and wish for Yadech to have a new lakorn, miss them for sure after RS2.

Thanks @vimalee @bubba for agreeing to keep this thread active after RFTD ends. I am really appreciative of your kind support and love for Yadech and for us to keep in touch. I feel your love, thanks so much vimalee and bubba, mc you too. I will visit regularly. So glad you're joining us, yk, love your co !

Though I won't be visiting their other threads, maybe NNS, I won't forget the kindness, passion and simple joys you've shared and given to me. For sure I will keep in touch.

October will be an exciting month. Mariah Carey will tour Asia, I will catch her concert and another great one. To keep this thread a little active after RFTD I have plans to write another Yadech ff and post it here, ladies I hope you will visit if you would like to read, your support is appreciated.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
bubba said:

I'm going to be so sad once the drama ends. Love them so much.  :cry:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Sorry I'm off topic but, would someone mind to teach me how to post Instagram pix here without the link n u just see the pic ? Thank.. So much..I can't do that, every time when I copy or paste pix from Instagram it won't show the pic but the link n then u have to click it to view it...

tmtj

sarNie Egg
bubbles8 said:
Wherever yadech and yadechers go I will follow!! :)
hi guys!  i'v been following our NY since their DA day. my sadness and frustration due to RFTD will come to an end and no more new NY lakorn to look forward to has forced me to sign up in here and write my very first post today after being a silence lurker for quite a long time. btw, thanks for all the lovely sharing guys..! also, count me in joining u guys :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome   tmtj, Gloriawongpuapan, Ms.Zoe, lazie.<3, and OHOaddictthanks for stopping by and do visit us again na kha.

@bubba, lol, you and your FF button.  We might as well add the B in front of FF so you two can become BFF, hehehehehe.

@MrsChum, I totally understand your frustration with RFTD especially if you have watched Thai lakorns for a long time.   Rising Sun, being a Japanese Samurai story, is not a typical Thai lakorn.  It reminded me of a swords swinging and swords fighting ancient Chinese series that I used to watch with my family while growing up.   I got used to these big assemble casts of bad guys fighting the good guys and these baddies seemed to have the upper hands until the end.

Overall, Rising Sun is a very good story, but the writer didn't do justice with Ryu's and Mayumi's story.   There were so many scenes of Ryu and Mayumi that the writer could make them more touching and memorable but they were not.   Their dialogs were so short and abrupt, a few sentences here and there and then hugs.   I think jjinxxy, Sary, keylargo, zazoured, chaitra, and lynnyang did a lot better job in their fan fictions than the writer here in term of delivering dialogs and building up the climax of their story.    Well, the script writer in here is a guy and his previous works were more with actions than romantic drama.

The cast all did an excellent job portraying their characters.   I was very impressed with Yaya's crying scenes.  The girl could cry her heart out; there were a lot of tears and you could see and feel her pain through her eyes, bravo.    I'm glad Yadech were cast in here because I would not be able to watch Yaya with other actor or Nadech with other actress doing all these hugging and spending a lot of time together in the same bedroom.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Oh, how I missed them..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit Withloveurassayas IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and so glad to see  many of you will continue to visit this thread.  Way to go!!!

@Vimalee,  well said my dear :thumbsup: .
@tmtj &Gloriawongpuapan &OHOaddict, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here na ka.

The rating for yesterday episide (epi. 11) is 6.3.

Very cute........

Yaya is so beautiful in Volume mag. coming out next week.......

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome @tmtj @Gloria @OHOaddict welcome to this lovely thread. Though RFTD is ending, glad you'll staying to join us to fin and support Yadech.
Hi Bubbles you too happy you'll be with us.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
taothongg & tmtj - look like we all chose the similar Yadech photo as our avatar :D. I first used it when I joined this lovely & wonderful thread although I have changed mine to a new avatar of Yaya to celebrate my more than a month of being an AF member. This was my avatar hehehe.

Happy Welcome taothongg & tmtj :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:.

credits as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode - 10

1. Wow talk about future Okamisan. I think she already is every bit of a wife to Ryu ( Well NOT every bit. Know what I mean?? :pervie: ) and a leader to Onizuka. Her dialogues, her gestures, her complete delivery just amazing. In spite of this being Yaya's most difficult scene because of the dialogue's intensity and length, she does it with such ease and it never feels like this is the 50th retake or whatever. :rockon: .

2. Even if Ryu had 5 or 10 wives he couldn't have found anyone better to be Okamisan as Mayumi. No wonder he is thankful to her in every scene. To not have parents, or siblings, and to be a leader for the ENTIRE CLAN at such young age, Ryu definitely has found a person who is EVERYTHING to him and that is his beloved Mayumi.  :dance2:

3. No matter what the intention was everything looked REALLY wrong :scratchhead2:  from the time of her giving a sleeping pill to Ryu, to her sexy one shoulder thigh high slit back dress and RED lips :dance3:. NO wonder Haru got tempted :drools: . She might have pulled a knife and warned him but you know ONE might not give a damn about the thorns especially when the "rose" looked so bloddy SEXY. Its funny but I don't understand, how did Haru managed to see sincerity in her eyes when  he had all those wild thoughts running inside his mind :secret: . For me this was such a RISKY MOVE. It could have gone either way. She definitely is gutsy.  

4. If some people think cheating on a person is cool and adventures then your wrong. What's cool is when you dress up so HOT and go tempt a person's using his weakness, get what you want and pledge your loyalty for the only person you love and get the hell out of their with dignity and style. Yeah Mayumi, you go girl. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

5. BUT then again, sooooooooo risky. Ryu had all right to get upset and I really wanted him to punish her. If anything would have happened to her, not only Ryu would die but even we wouldn't have the strength to watch it :cry: . He should have punished her by locking her in his arms forever and keeping her by his side. Our Okamisan is already doing enough to be her husband's strength, she need not be too gutsy and become his weakness again. Anyways, so glad  our Mayumi's plan was a huge success but sad to see Haru reach hospital in no time.

6. Junko, when you see the Onizuka emblem on their door, you don't stand and think :weee: , you run in as soon as possible or at least shout to alert the guards. This was so easy to guess. Every bad guy would have easily guessed that she was obviously going to Onizuka house.

7.Oh man Akiko, you are so weird :yuck: . If you would have done something bad because the person you love asked you to, it would have some meaning. But you are doing it for a person who you want to kill in the first place, Yuji. Because we have seen how gutsy you are, we kinda expected that you would help Ryu and try to gain his love by telling him about Yuji's plans. But instead you turn on your own clan and practically hand Yuji all the information he needs. See, this is another difference between Akiko and Aiko. After seeing Akiko, Aiko seems more lovely :secret: . We somehow wished Aiko and Kenachi to end up together and stay happy. But now, we don't want her hands anywhere near Taishi :numchuck: . Even though we don't like Taishi much, we will definitely be possessive of him when it comes to Akiko. Not only love, she doesn't even deserve his friendship or Onizuka clan.

8. Yay!!! Uncle Koji is back. HAPPY DANCE. 

9. OK now the most important part. How many of you wanted to stab Akiko when she caused Mayumi to faint :rant:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter: ? How lucky were we and RYU? RELIVED!!! :phew: If Yuji is the dark scary cloud, then his silver lining moment was when he realized the value of her concern and care she showed as a friend. BUT Yuji is such a coward.Taunting a man in wheelchair, SO pathetic. Ryu wanted to strangle him.

10. GAME CHANGING PART - Ryu, you cunning handsome devil :wink: . How could you act so well? You even tricked Mayumi who sleeps next to you. :eyetwitch: We so did not see that coming. I dint see with eng sub but I feel Ryu dint get paralyzed the second time. Remember how his left side dint work, but second time both his hands were fine but only legs affected. Hmm NICE. :pervie:

I bet if Ryu would have SEEN Mayumi in that black dress and red lips, he would have jumped out his wheelchair and locked her up in a room with him. Hehe :spin:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  GO MaRYUmi (as per Ms.Zoe). :thumbup:

HAVE a good day ladies. :clap:  :clap:  :clap: HI Newbie's  :welcome: Hope you people enjoy your time with us. :flowers:

fresh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Hi ladies, it is very nice to know all Yadecher here. Thank you for sharing.
@Thanks Vimalee, Chaitra and everyone for your thought and comments.
@Key - I'm waiting for your fanfic ka
I just know Yadech recently and become obsessed with them. I check this thread whenever I've free time. I'll definitely come back here often to follow Yadech off screen (I also agree that their real life is more fin than in a lakorn :heart: :heart: ).
Please visit and update Yadech activities or just say hello after RS2 ending. 
Can't imagine how I can survive if there is no where to find information about our lovely couple and can't talk to lovely Yadechers. I'll miss everyone a lot :cry: :cry:

p/s: I've a feeling that more fin photos from Yadech's trip in Japan have been appeared after the rumor about Nadech already has a gf and Yaya is just a cover up (stupid rumor :rant: ). Mae Keaw and Na's aunt have shown more supports :dance2: . Na has introduced Yaya to his relatives and friends. I hope their next trip will be in Europe (especially Norway :secret: ) as Na mentioned before.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@chaitra, thanks so much for your beautiful and well-written analytical essay.  I enjoyed reading it mak mak ka.  You sure have a talent in writing. :flowers:
suprab buroot satan said:
Sorry I'm off topic but, would someone mind to teach me how to post Instagram pix here without the link n u just see the pic ? Thank.. So much..I can't do that, every time when I copy or paste pix from Instagram it won't show the pic but the link n then u have to click it to view it...

In order to post a picture in AF, we need to follow the AF rules via this link:  http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/ which also provided the free image hosting servers for us to use.
     1.   Upload the picture to the  image hosting server.
     2.   At AF forum, click an image ion on the tool bar then paste the picture from the image hosting server.
     3.   Provide credits.

Then, you'll have these beautiful pictures.  Hope it helps na ka.

Awwww.......so beautiful!

So cute.......

credit: as tagged & leeya ifnt

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
I can't wait until Wednesday. I'm sad that its going to end though.. :'( :cry:
Its a bitter/sweet feeling..
@bubba I also feel sad for Junko. I was kinda bummed out she died.. She could have been good friends with mayumi.
@bubbles8 I agree, I will follow both of these wonderful people( hopefully future couple) :pervie: everywhere.
@fresh I wish too they take another family trip.. I love how both their family take care of each other..
@keylargo how awesome you get to go see Mariah Carey.. :woot:
@vimalee thank you for all the love. When I can I will surely stop by and catch up in all the juicy information & chat will all of you.. :)
@chaitra YES, yuji is a coward. I hate his personality & feel sorry for him since he has such an awful father..
Hope all of you enjoy you weekend. :D
A more mature look.

Crdt. NY Always:: Nadech & Yaya fb