[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
THANK THE LORD YUJI STILL HAD A HEART AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO MAYUMI!!!! I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM AND SLICED HIM UP IF HE DID ANYTHING TO HER!!!! 

I think Takao is such a DUMB, WEAK, STUPID, LOUSY AND HORRIBLE SOURYO!!! EVEN HIS FATHER WAS A BETTER LEADER!!! SATOSHI WAS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!!! NO WONDER HIS FATHER CHOSE SATOSHI OVER HIM!!! SATOSHI WOULD HAVE MADE SUCH A BETTER SOURYO FOR MISAWA! They should totally bring Aiko back and let her knock some sense into her half-brother's empty tiny brain! They need to bring her back and let her kick Akiko's ass because there can only be one bitch cool enough in this town and that is Aiko!

I am guessing from the preview of tomorrow's episode that our Souryo Ryu has been hiding things from everyone. I am guessing he did that to trick all his enemies so I will not be angry at him because I think that is smart. i AM VERY HAPPY THAT RYU OPPA TRICKED ME!!! However, I think I understand how Mayumi feels after finding the truth out.

PLEASE JUST LET THIS SERIES HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!!! I ONLY WANT MY RYU OPPA AND MAYUMI UNNIE TO HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!! 

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hello ladies! My god it was such torture reading all of ya'lls posts and not being able to respond :lmao:  I used to be very active on this forum but then I didn't have much time to watch any lakorns butttt like most of you all I've been waiting for this lakorn for a while so I made time to watch it LOL for some reason when I tried signing into my username it wouldn't work but I got it fixed and now I can fin jin with you guys :thumbsup:

Nadech and Yaya are tooo cuteee they are deff. my favorite couple. Thank you all for posting all the pictures and translations! They are so dating you can just tell. The way that they act with one another is pretty much the same way my boyfriend and I act it's kind of weird. Plus they went to Japan together with their families that's pretty legit. I think that's the first picture I've seen of Yaya with Nadech's dad.. I wonder if there's any pictures of Nadech with Yaya's dad LOL  anyway wanted to make my initial post after forever hope you ladies enjoy the new episode! I'm about to watch it right now :clap:

Side-note, I really missed using these emoticon things

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're very welcome na ka. :heart:
@MissSunny, this series will have a happy and satisfied ending  ka.
@Grudgeprincess, welcome to the sweet home of Yadech and so happy that you can finally join us na ka.  Ah....JLR was my first lakorn on youtube and loved it.  Sure miss Aff.

The good old days.........

:heart: :heart: :heart:  So beautiful.......

cr:as tagged & nadechpantip

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome Grudgeprincess, glad you finally be able to join us.  JRL was my first Thai lakorn on Youtube too, and Aff was my first favorite Thai actress until Yaya came along.   Aff is expecting right now and I'm so happy for her.

Can't wait for tomorrow episode!

:goodnite:   and sweet dream everyone.    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

credit nitt_love_ny ig

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Thanks for the warm welcome! I was obsessed with JLR. Ateam was my favorite pairing but since Aff and Aum haven't been in any lakorns together lately Yadech is my new favorite lol

I'm not sure if I missed it or what but after Satoshi and his dad died did Aiko just disappear? I don't remember a scene where they showed what happened to Aiko but last time I checked she was still pregnant and Onisuka didn't even know .___. Sooo what happened to her?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and hope you all will have a wonderful day na ka. 
@Grudgeprincess,  I think so, she went aboard.  Sorry I forwarded the RS1 so much that the ff button and I became the best friend haha.

Yaya is gorgeous in Vogue Thailand which will hit newsstand on September 29........

Handsome photographer and his beautiful model......so happy and content....

Awww......always together......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mayumi, I know you have a heart of gold, but how could you suggest Ryu to take another woman as his second wife in order to protect her from the bad guys.    Thanks goodness, Ryu is a one-woman man.  He said he would take care and protect Junko as his sister only.

Here's what Ryu said in response to Mayumi's request.

Ryu.....There is no such woman who will share her man with another woman.....There is only one woman for Onishuka Soreal and that's YOU.

credit NY CLUB FB

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Not gonna watch it but let me comment on the picture above to set the mood for those who will be watching today's episode and the finale for next week. Oho did our boy here lie about being handicap? Mehh beating Anuchyd in that position will get you in trouble with the lady of the house. See..look at her face...shes mad. Better hope your charms work well this time cus that woman will grind your nuts for lying to her. Lets hope the scriptwriter and khun ja gave our good guys their brains because too much is at stake. So far we have lost 2 of the 3 musketeers:( although they rarely had scenes, may they r.i.p in the lakorn of course. I will be watching this ep tonight and will comment more later. 3-2-1 lets get this day going. :D

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm sadden that Junko died, but THANK GOD Ryu put his foot down and did not go along w/Mayumi's suggestion to have Junko as the second wife :dance1: :clap: Can somebody please kill that b*tch Aikiko already?!!! :rant:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Pity Junko ...... :cry: at least she not B****  ...........

Vimalee : thanks for the translation !! Go RYU !!!!!!!! and about Mayumi ....sigh sigh :secret: I don know what to say....but I cant wait to see the final !!!Mayumi back in action :numchuck:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Mayumi, I know you have a heart of gold, but how could you suggest Ryu to take another woman as his second wife in order to protect her from the bad guys.    Thanks goodness, Ryu is a one-woman man.  He said he would take care and protect Junko as his sister only.

Here's what Ryu said in response to Mayumi's request.

Ryu.....There is no such woman who will share her man with another woman.....There is only one woman for Onishuka Soreal and that's YOU.

credit NY CLUB FB

Thanks @bubba and Vimalee for sharing photos and translations.
I'm not understand why Mayumi suggested that Ruy take Junko as a second wife :no: :no: . Consider that Mayumi was not happy with Seiko and she does not want to share a man in Part 1. But it's a good chance for Ruy to emphasise his only love for Mayumi :heart: :heart:
I am very happy to see Ruy stand up and kiss ass :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :woot: :woot: :woot: . Although I do not agree with Ruy to lie about being handicap with Mayumi, I understand him. Mayumi believes other people easily (except Ruy), especially Akiko and Yuji. She may slip out the secret so it's not safe. I hate Akiko so much. I thought she would change her mind when she's expecting. But how she can lie that Ruy is the father and make Mayumi cry again :annoyed: :rant: :rant: Thanks to Taishi for telling the true. I love him :heart:

Yadech play emotional scenes sooooo great :clap: :clap: . I love them :heart: :heart: :heart:  Please have more sweet scenes in the last ep.
Only 1 more ep and can not see them on-screen anymore :cry: :cry: :cry:. I hope they'll have a new project soon :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed watching these last 2 episodes especially how much emotion Yadech poured out. Definitely one of the best acting I've seen in Lakorns thus far. As much as I don't want to see this end and extremely happy for another episode, I actually wished they showed the end last night. I needed more Ryu & Mayumi time.

What really gets to me is why all the good guys are dying. So much baddies and they can't even take down at least one. I thought for sure last nights episode that Misawa was going down but instead lost another good guy. Onizuka definitely will have some major dismantling to do next week.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation na ka.
@fea, I know right.  That Misawa guy must have 9 lives! No worry, he'll definitely go down next week lol.
@lazie, thanks for the pic., Yaya is very pretty.
@yk, a very sweet dream indeed hehe.
@fresh & key, thanks for the link to our wonder world of Lovefia.

The rating for yesterday episode (epi. 10) is 5.9.

I  feel so sad for Junko.  She is such an unfortunate lady with a good heart which is more than I can say about Akiko who has an evil heart.

Next Wednesday is a finale.....Can't wait to see  Mayumi and Ryu in action......They look so Cool!!! 

Awww......... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged