[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to Nadech if it was a long/far away shot then there is no need to do the real kisses, angle shots will do.     So in this case since it was a closed up shot that meant it was ......... :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

MrsChum said:
Is this the ending picture?? I can't wait! Look like there will be a real kiss or it just me seeing thing??

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI ladies :) . This is off topic but seeing that this site consists majority of female members, I think you gals must watch this (and the men too, if any). This is brilliant. Its called the "HeForShe" campaign. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rymHYhlbBmw

I'm so sorry if it was wrong to post it here but I just wanted to share this with you gals the minute i saw this. :)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
About that closed up shot 2nd photo, Ryu's/Nadech's right hand is on you know what hehehe....did you guys see Mayumi's/Yaya'a reaction? She smiles/is tickled! Mayumi's/Yaya's heart is up little higher, Ryu/Nadech -move your right hand up a little, you are making Mayumi/Yaya tickles hehehe :D. I wonder what his left hand is doing? :D.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
You girls are too funny.... As much as we want it to be what it "almost" looks like, it is just the he places his hand on her heart says something or thanks her, they kiss and when they pull away from each other he slowly brings his hand down to take it off her chest. But nice imaginations ladies. :) :) :)

SHE SMILES COZ OF THE KISS and sweet words :heart:  :kiss: . Ms. Zoe where had you been all this week?? dint see your posts..

Im so sorry, but you gals were enjoying the pic for way to long and way too much.  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: . But not sure if you guys will stop finning. Anyways continue to enjoy my lovely's. 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

HERE IS THE SEGMENT OF PRINKTV3 WITH YAYA AND LET ME TELL YOU GIRLS IT WAS SOOOOO GOOOD  SO MUCH TO FIN AND JIN ABOUT. IF I HAVE TIME I WILL TRANSLATE IN THE MORNING UNLESS @BUBBA OR @VIMALEE CAN DO IT QUICKER!!! GNITE LADIES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g88SM75mnM&feature=share
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9g88SM75mnM&feature=share

Khun Ja: One from the hottest couple right now, I’m sure everyone wants to speak to her. Let’s meet our guest for today. Nong Yaya Urassaya

What is the feedback for the Lakorn?

Y: It’s good it’s good, Right now people would call me Mayumi, Dr. Mayumi Can I ask you to help me…. (dunno what the word is)

Who would ask you this? girl or boy?

Y: girls and boys

What was the toughest scene for you?

Y: The toughest scene for me had to be when I had to take over Ryu’s place because Ryu was injured. I wasn’t sure If I can fulfill the responsibilities and I had to speak in a way with much confidence and distinction because I’m speaking in front of the family/clan members. there was a lot of dialogue.

What scene was the most fin and jin for you? Where you couldn’t help but pinch your pillow. 

Y: The scene that made me feel (no clue what that word means my guess along of the lines of shy) would be the bath scene.

Khun Ja: There helping each other take a bath!!! When we were filming that scene, I was thinking how can they act like that (she was impressed)

Whenever you act alongside of Pe’ Barry how is it?

Y: From the first workshop It was like the chemistry was there. Up until now filming Roy fun tawan deurd, All I have to do is look at his face and I know what he is thinking.

There talking about the movie Jerry Maguire, while filming Renee Zellweger started falling for Tom cruse. She was saying how a good looking female lead and a male lead because they have to be intimate. It’s like you can’t help but feel/fall for each other….

Y: There is always that feeling but it’s not as good as what your talking about. The feeling leaves because as soon as someone yells cut… Khun ja knows that Pe is person who loves to tease. He likes to think Im a guy not a girl. 

Khun Ja: It’s true Pe Barry favourite target is Yaya.

Y: Right now Im not fazed by the smell of his farts.

Khun Ja: The first part of filming was in Japan in the bathroom, the crew was in the bathroom and Pe Barry let out a fart.. (Yaya said it was like a rotten egg) As soon as he did everybody flocked out of the bathroom but Yaya comes in very non chalante and said oh you farted, it’s okay she was standing like a standby waiting for her queue to start.

I wanna know honestly is Nadech closest to ur ideal guy?

Y: It think that Pe Nadech is  alot of girls ideal guy.

We don’t care about the other girls lol…. different answer?

Khun Ja: Naturally Im supposed to help Yaya with a question like that but I can’t help but want to know.

Ok well is your ideal guy?

….(dunno the word) or strong looking?

Y: Strong looking

Funny or serious?

Y: Funny 

It’s starting to get close

Khun Ja: Barry or Nadech?

How about I protect you Ill take Barry

Y: Mayumi chooses Ryu

break….

Next they just talk about what she wants to do after, she wants to get into the field of counselling and what not. Also she talks about how she takes care of her complexion. Saying she must take the time to relax even though she is busy. she brought her new ponds cream for the ladies….

She gets her fortune told….. 

She is going to have a conflict with something new she has to make decision. 

You can’t make a decision 

she isn’t selfish with her money, she makes money so she will spend it. something more about money

There will be a guy to come into her life who is younger that you will take interest in but don’t worry your still young.. however ….

but our true love is who we choose not who others choose for ourselves. The lovers card. This is from your heart It could be puppy love…

She has to be strong, you know your a good person, Don’t care about the insignificant things, care about your mom.

You will finish whatever you started…

Spread your cuteness everywhere

Khun Ja: ? (dunno what she said. maybe because Im getting tired of typing need sleep…)

Y: I want people to think that hey this person is skilled in acting. 

Then they are talking about a triple threat and how Yaya has something that is a triple threat. She can adapt to whichever scene. Act, sing and dance…

Khun Ja: Her other half…. He is a triple threat as well, He can do it all. Whenever people ask truthfully there is alot of Koo-jin but when it comes to Koo-Kwan that is special doesn’t come along too often and it will remain that way for along time.

What I want you to take from those cards. Is to remain this sweet and cute and genuine girl and will help you far in this lifetime…

I missed a few words here and there. Did a little paraphrasing as well but this was the jist of the interview. I’m sorry lol falling asleep. hahaha take care ladies!!!

Feel free to correct :)

fresh

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Is this the ending picture?? I can't wait! Look like there will be a real kiss or it just me seeing thing??

Oh, lovely pics :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub:  Can't wait to see this scene. I wish it'll be a real kiss or at least it looks real.
Thanks everyone for sharing.
Thanks @Lovely and @Vimalee for translating. I'm very appreciated your time.
p/s: I love the second pic as well ( wild imagination :coverlaf: )

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@rak @fea thanks again for lovely pics and ig.

Thank you so much @mc, how romantic the pics are. Hope its a real kiss, we will be on c9 longest.

I agree with you @yk Nadech respects and cares too much about Yaya, was an accidental slip but lovely one. Since they're so close they probably weren't aware until saw it in pic. All I am happy to say is its Nadech's hand on Yaya, no one else can do. Ditto no no his hand on others, just them.

Thanks so much for your efforts @vimalee, all those legal jargon is very difficult to translate yet you gave your best shot, thank you my friend.

Hi @bubba Yaya looks like an angel, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us, I never tired of seeing pics of Yaya, whether extreme posh, beautiful or just casuals, she looks good to me all the same, her inner beauty shines most. Thanks for your constant company bubba.

@Lovely you're so kind with your time, it is a long trans, thank you so much, with appreciation.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
suprab buroot satan said:
Just wanna share the cover ver I love it http://instagram.com/p/tT13wTOnaw/
Thank you for sharing. I love the song too, soo soothing and her voice is very good too. Just too bad I don't understand a words to this song.

Thank Key for Fia blog update. Even though I already watch both raw and eng sub I still love reading her recapped.

Lovely, thank you sooo much for the translation for Prinks talk show. I notice that Yaya only listen and take it to heart on the good thing that said in her horoscope. Yaya is soo cute in the show. It seem those four ladies adore her too.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hi chaitra! I've been in here, I just have not been active in commenting lately. I have problems in quoting member's comments, posting images in my reply and change font colors, but I think I kind of know how to work with the quoting now - I am quoting your reply :wink:. I think I will be active in commenting soon since RFTD is coming to an end   :lmao: and Ryu and Mayumi have finally understand and love each other     :kiss3:  <<<---- this is just too cute like Ryu is giving Mayumi the unexpected peck on the lips.

Since there is a term for Yaya and Nadech - Yadech, I am making one for Mayumi and Ryu - Maryumi for myself to use instead of typing both Ryu and Mayumi  :yes:.

chaitra said:
You girls are too funny.... As much as we want it to be what it "almost" looks like, it is just the he places his hand on her heart says something or thanks her, they kiss and when they pull away from each other he slowly brings his hand down to take it off her chest. But nice imaginations ladies. :) :) :)

SHE SMILES COZ OF THE KISS and sweet words :heart:  :kiss: . Ms. Zoe where had you been all this week?? dint see your posts..

Im so sorry, but you gals were enjoying the pic for way to long and way too much.  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: . But not sure if you guys will stop finning. Anyways continue to enjoy my lovely's.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello Ladies!! It Wed in Thailand, that's mean it RS time :)

Saw this all over posted in IG by ch3 celeb. Hope good news about ch3 issue .

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Hello Ladies!! It Wed in Thailand, that's mean it RS time :)
Saw this all over posted in IG by ch3 celeb. Hope good news about ch3 issue .
The picture says: Please watch "News at 5:00 pm" Ch3 will explain everything... This Wednesday 24th Sept.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Khob khun maak na Lovely_k   :thanks:

Whenever the question arises about the ideal type, the duo answer similarly.

Yaya says "Nadech is the ideal type of every girl"
Nadech says "Yaya is the ideal type of every guy"   :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Lovely_k said:
I wanna know honestly is Nadech closest to ur ideal guy?
Y: It think that Pe Nadech is  alot of girls ideal guy.
We don’t care about the other girls lol…. different answer?
Ok well is your ideal guy? or strong looking?
Y: Strong looking
Funny or serious?
Y: Funny 

:thanks:Vimalee that was a toughest one to crack..  
Vimalee said:
Why did he have to write in lawyers' language?

Well, if they're eachother's ideal type or not, if they agree or not, they are definitely Our ideal couple..

:thanks: bubba MrsChum Suprab for the b'ful pics & videos Key for the links to the summary and your positive vibes na  :yes:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 

Thanks everyone, Good day ahead  :flowers: