[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: bubba when I heard Yaya singing, I so wanted to know the name of the song. She sang beautifully
bubba said:
Yaya sang bao bao beautifully.....
*Clip*
Awww Lovely_k the video is so cute. I've not watched this ep yet but your video made me more curious now.
I :heart:  the melodious song (Panadda Ruangwut - แค่มีเธอ) you chose as background score. You nailed it na Lovely  :thanks:
Lovely_k said:
So Ive been working on a video since my last one was so sad. Please enjoy hehehe!!!
:thanks: so much Vimalee for translations
Dear Key you're very inspiring to us ladies. Thank you for always being kind and generous with your comments.  :thanks:

:thanks:  you all dear Yadechers for sharing your posts.. Have a great Monday  :flowers: 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
There were small glimpses of Ryu's cunningness that I cherished in ep8
Ryu: Cant you stay to take care of me for awhile? (he is so spoiled to have his Kimi as a doctor)
Mayumi: I have to go to work
Ryu: Cant you do it later? (expresses his sulky and pleading face heheh I dont know how Mayumi could refuse)

Ep8, it was painful seeing Ryu, from a strong Soryo who always talk of responsibilities and duty in protecting his people being paralysed, helpless and feeling worthless as he becomes a burden to the one he loves. Ryu [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]being mentally and physically ill [/SIZE]is once again using his familiar words 'you should open your hearts to someone who can take care of you......', but with maturity and love Mayumi refuses. Loved how Ryu wiped the tears off from Mayumi's face. [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]With Mayumi's persistence, perseverance and strongwill it prompted my thoughts and sought out one of the biggest differences between RM and TS. Here, y[/SIZE]ou have Ryu constantly pushing Mayumi away due to various reasons, but she constantly refuses. While you have Takeshi constantly showering Seiko with love and sacrifices, [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]and even after giving her most precious gift (her body) to him,[/SIZE] was 'strong' enough to refuse him unless he dismisses his Samurai ways. Four different characters with four different personalities, who to question and [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]who to love and respect? There is no right or wrong answers to it, but purely based on the audiences' personalities, perceptions and principles.[/SIZE]

Prepare for an essay from me as my blood boils while watching ep9  :weee: Im still waiting and looking forward to yours Chaitra!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee & @Bubba :  :thanks:   for the translation and :coolpix:

@bubbles8 : I totally agree with u ....diff people have diff perspective.

@Lovely_k @fea4567 : :rockon:  video ...nice and love it

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome na dear key, MrsChum, Del Rey, bubba, chaitra, RakLakornNYK, huanzhu, and everyone!    Glad to be able to bring smiles to Yadech's fans.

Welcome  emerald0805, thanks for stopping by and visit us again na kha.

Mae Keaw just posted this on her IG......dance until fainted.    Oh, my Nadech, so cute.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Yaya and Nadech probably had dance rehearsal for Give Me Five Concert.

OMG, even when they were young, Nadech and Yaya still looked so much alike!
  credit as tagged, Barry.ya, and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing.

Yaya said she went to get a shot at the hospital and felt better.    This is the second year she is the presenter for True Move, and she will have a chance to go to Korea for five days.   Regarding about the black out and RFTD re-edit, she doesn't know the detail but she hopes that people can still watch it through DVD and Youtube channel.

MrsChum said:
Thank you @lovely for sharing your wonderful with us.

Here's Yaya interview at the TryeMove event. I think this is the first interview that Nadech name us not mention. I think the reporter is more interested in RFTD cutting scene.

http://youtu.be/HUOzFaMQXg0

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI @Bubbles8. I just caught up with Episode 8 and 9. I have started writing my review. I will post it in the morning. Im so glad you enjoy my posts. :) Dear, Looking forward to your episode 9 essay  :)

@ Del, @Vimalee, @Bubba, @ Key. Thank you so much my lovely ladies. I missed all of you and Rftd :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: . I hope you guys are doing well too. 

Have a great day/night :) :heart:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies, please keep voting every hour for RFTD on EFM Awards
https://social.atimemedia.com/app/efm/award/index.php?cid=1
only 1 more week and RFTD - 45%, Lovesick - 49% now. We're nearly there.

Thanks @bubba for the photos. Thanks @Vimalee for all translations.
Thanks everyone for sharing photos, videos...
Thanks @Lovely_k for your nice MV :heart: :heart:
@Bubbles8, Chaitra. I am waiting for your review of RFTD.
I wonder in ep 9 why Uncle Koji had to send a letter to Thailand instead of making a phone call which they did after that :scratchchin:
If they called, the bad guys could not find Ruy's place. :no: :annoyed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYN0Us6G7WM&feature=youtu.be
Who is a more troublemaker? Ya or Na?

p/s: Can we reach 1000 pages before RFTD ending?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
OMG, even when they were young, Nadech and Yaya still looked so much alike!
  credit as tagged, Barry.ya, 

hehehe :party:  destined to be husband and wife in real life :heart: ....superstitious belief in  our country.

thanks Vimalee

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na.
preciouskj said:
Hi !!! I am sorry to always ask for tranlating !! I wish i can speak and understand thai .... But right now it is a dream !!

Someone can translate what narongvit said? I really love his song cross love for the rising sun and yadech song !!

http://instagram.com/p/tQXrSnSU71/

Thanks !! Love u na ka

Khun Narongvit said that he composed this song for Yadech to sing because it's about Ryu and Mayumi, but it happened to coincide with their real life :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .

Thanks preciouskj for sharing na. 

Taluikongtai......Yaya is sure playful and cute.....

Here's the link to taluikongtai clip

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYN0Us6G7WM

taothongg

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much everyone for such a warm welcome <3
You ladies are definitely nice and lovable, as I see it myself. So, thanks again. I'd really love to be in here of course.

Oh and about the blackout situation.. we aren't happy about it at all. I mean how can we, right? We've waited for too long and now, according to Khun Ja's latest determination, RFTD has to be edited to fit and completely end within this 25th, same goes to SSP I think, which apparently means RFTD will have only 11 eps. How painful. But latest I checked on Khun Ja's IG, she informed that only the scenes with no one in it will be cut off, so don't worry about missing any scenes between characters. Anyway, I'm still feeling sad with all these problems to yadech's lakorn. Now I can only hope that the DVD will be full and uncut version of RFTD since I already ordered it T^T

And to talk about the cause of this conflict it's quite a long story so.. maybe if I have time I'll explain it to all of you na ka
Now I gotta go to bed for real.
Good night ladies or morning :)
Have a nice one ka

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
taothongg said:
Thank you so much everyone for such a warm welcome <3
You ladies are definitely nice and lovable, as I see it myself. So, thanks again. I'd really love to be in here of course.

Oh and about the blackout situation.. we aren't happy about it at all. I mean how can we, right? We've waited for too long and now, according to Khun Ja's latest determination, RFTD has to be edited to fit and completely end within this 25th, same goes to SSP I think, which apparently means RFTD will have only 11 eps. How painful. But latest I checked on Khun Ja's IG, she informed that only the scenes with no one in it will be cut off, so don't worry about missing any scenes between characters. Anyway, I'm still feeling sad with all these problems to yadech's lakorn. Now I can only hope that the DVD will be full and uncut version of RFTD since I already ordered it T^T

And to talk about the cause of this conflict it's quite a long story so.. maybe if I have time I'll explain it to all of you na ka
Now I gotta go to bed for real.
Good night ladies or morning :)
Have a nice one ka
Thank you for the info and welcome to the thread na ja. I'm also disappointed about the blackout thingy. We all been waiting for two long years and now we have this?? Why always happen when Yadech Lakorn come around. With DJA, Thailand had fires, Grgr there was flood, Tnnkk, they keep on moving the airing date, now for rfdt we have this issue with the Digital thing with the channel... Sighhhhh!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na.

Khun Narongvit said that he composed this song for Yadech to sing because it's about Ryu and Mayumi, but it happened to coincide with their real life :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .

Thanks preciouskj for sharing na. 

Taluikongtai......Yaya is sure playful and cute.....

Here's the link to taluikongtai clip

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYN0Us6G7WM

thanks bubba

i guess thai showbiz world knows yadech's open secret growing romance.....where are the men who wanted to hit yaya?does anyone dare to get close to yaya?

my delayed FIN REACTION to nadech's airasia event interview: :heart:

he stated that he is worried about yaya's health that she lost her voice and doesnt want to see a doctor then later yaya posted in her IG that she really got sick.....and now she is better and after taking a shot from the hospital.

my analysis:

nadech knows ahead of time his nong sao was sick prior to yaya's post in her IG about her being sick then yaya went to the doctor and felt better..... :heart: one thing is really sure yadech constant communication though RS is done filming.....and my delusional thoughts  :heart: nadech convinced her to see a doctor

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies, good day

Nice to say hello to you all again.

@fresh thanks for your kind words. I know we'll try and will reach 1k pages but its ok if we don't. I hope after RFTD you'll all still visit this site, though not as often, to keep Yadech love strong and active. Unofficially it will be where Yadech's future events, anything will be posted. Dearest bubba and vimalee have agreed, so lets do our part for love of Yadech and Friendship, keep this thread bright and happy till a future thread for Yadech new lakorn takes place. It will be very sad if this becomes dormant, so lonely. Thanks ladies.

@rak thank you for your kind words. You being so busy with school yet take the effort to post beautiful pics, thank you are very small words for the joy you bring, thanks very much rak.
@vimalee thanks again for trans and pics. Yes, Yaya looked very chic. She has super slender legs, the pic showed and also in ep8, 9, in pants, so feminine and graceful.
@ptenchik @fea thank you for posting pics. Its nice to know there were much laughter while filming the very tough fight scenes. Yadech always make it fun.
@bubba thank you for the trans and pic. Everybody knows Yadech are an item.
@precious your curiosity let us know what P Neung said via bubba, thank you.
@taothongg thanks for the info. Still not satisfied with the re-edit, glad to know irrelevant parts will be taken off.
@bubbles @chai I enjoy your review, thanks.
There were a lot of tender, emotional scenes, Yadech were excellent in every of it, hope they'll receive some awards. Chai take your time to write yours.
@yk nice to see you around and sharing your views.

Wednesday is soon but hope Thursday won't breeze away as RFTD wraps, some moments for us to linger warmly. We will miss Yadech !