[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for the wonderful shares na ka.
@Del Rey and yk,  I'll  check it out when I have more time na.  Thanks again my dears.
@taothongg, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.  Thank you for your awesome translation na ka.
@Vimalee,  thanks for sharing :coolpix: na ka.  Nadech was prob. the one who took the pictures ka since he loves to take Yaya's pictures :bhehe: .

Awww.......Nadech is so handsome filming the commercial while Yaya is so beautiful at the TrueMoveH event.......

Ahh....It's so nice of our handsome and generous Nadech buying the ice creams for the crew and everyone while filming the commercial at Koh Samui beach....

cr:as tagged, love ny, nyclub

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Top Award TV Pool Poll for the week of September 13 - 20, 2014.

Top actor:   Nadech got #1
Top actress:   Yaya  got #2
Top lakorn:    RFTD got #1

TV Pool Spicy Star Poll for the week of September 12 -18, 2014

Top actor:                                                                                                                            

Top actress:

Top lakorn:
-
-
cr:TVpoolspicystar & tvpoolpoll

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone !! I Hope ur we was good !!!

Thanks u all for ur pix, translations and everything !! Miss nadech and yaya a lot !!

Welcome @taothongg :) every girls here are so nice and lovely !! I Hope u will be happy to join us !!

Can someone translate this article ?? I saw Many post on IG i am wondering what is saying ??

http://instagram.com/p/tNT0EWzdho/

Love u all !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for the sharing!! Glad to see Yaya is looking good and beautiful at the TrueMove event. Both work for TrueMove on the same day but different location... Such a waste to separate them. :(

@Yk and Dey, I totally agree with you on the remake of Manee Yard Fah. I can see Yaya in those beautiful princess outfit and Nadech in the Marine uniform.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies,good day

Hope you're all having a nice Sunday while we prep for Monday.

@taothongg welcome and thank you for your kind translation. Hope you'll love your time here with us, we love it and its a daily stop for me to get my Yadech fix and connect with my lovely friends. Enjoy.

Thank you ladies for sharing so much, very happy to see Yaya well, she was beautiful in event.

@rak i enjoy looking at pics you posted, thanks so much.
@del thank you for your shout-out, you're so sweet. Hope you're doing great and school is manageable with your super abilities. tc del.
@vimalee @bubba thanks so much for pics and poll results. Just so happy seeing Yadech families met up and that is a precious pic of Yaya hugging her mil, too sweet. Nothing beats having excellent relationship with one's mil.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the sharing.
Finally, I had time to watched ep 8 & 9 during the weekend. Love all Yadech's scenes. Especially their bed room scene after the funeral in ep 9 :kiss: :kiss3: :heart: :heart: :heart: . I wish their lips toughed though.
I love Mayumi. She is strong and dedicated to take care and stay beside Ruy, but she should not let Akiko interfere them. I wish she said 'No thanks, I can take care of Ruy myself'. I was happy to see Ruy could walk again but was sad to see he was back to the wheelchair :annoyed:
Although I am happy to see Mayumi stand up as a leader :numchuck: :numchuck: (Yaya portrays Mayumi's role soooo great), I hope they do not let Ruy so useless.

p/s: I am so happy to see the pic of Yaya and her mil :heart: :heart: . Can someone share the pic of Yaya and Mae Keaw at the flower tree when they visited Japan and Na's aunt posted it on IG? Thanks

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're welcome and thanks for being so nice ka.

@fresh,  here's go......

So cute.....

Mae Keaw posted another picture and said,  the picture of happiness tonight.

Yaya posted this picture and thanks everyone for their love and supports.....

cr:as tagged

Here's the clip of Yaya's press conference.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1BiOyajwWg
cr:urassayaclub
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1BiOyajwWg

Yaya sang bao bao beautifully.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EVNrjQMmIk
cr:urassayaclub
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EVNrjQMmIk

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@preciouskj,

Here's the translation and thank you na for sharing.

This comment was made by a guy probably in response to someone else.

" We are the fan clubs and we are just the outsiders.

..... If you went to their many merits and events that weren't published,  you will know.....

..... In reality, it is not necessary for every fan clubs to like both of them.  I am a fan of Nadech, but I also like Yaya too because I think she is adorable and she carries herself well and is not scandalous. 

..... Just wanted to know why we must compare everybody.

..... Why must we want others to think like us?    Does it have any benefit to us?

..... I think Nadech doesn't pay attention to what other people think of Yaya, but more importantly, what does Yaya think of him.

..... People who have known each other for 6 years and boyfriend/girlfriends for 5 years, they already know each others' hearts.

..... Yaya was at some events I don't quite remember where, but the reporters asked her if she and Nadech were studying each other.    Yaya said they don't need to study each other anymore because they already knew each others' every habits and moves.

..... Some girlfriend/boyfriend don't even dare to admit like what Yaya just said.

..... We have seen how they take care and give support and encouragement to each other, and that's all that matter to us. "

preciouskj said:
Hi everyone !! I Hope ur we was good !!!

Can someone translate this article ?? I saw Many post on IG i am wondering what is saying ??

http://instagram.com/p/tNT0EWzdho/

Love u all !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
More comments from the guy I translated above.

I am an Esan (Thai ethnic just like Nadech) and here's my thought:

..... Are there any guys who will take a girl to meet with his relatives?

..... Are there any guys who will take a girl to do merits with him?

..... Are there any guys who will often take care and show concern for a girl's well being and reputation?

..... Are there any guys who will receive the blessing from Buddha and have a girl next to him?  (unless she is his cousin)

In conclusion, let's say that Nadech and his family have treated Yaya more important than any of us have given her, and this is only from his family.    What do you think Nadech himself would do or think?

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Awww, Lovely, that was beautiful.  You've captured all my favorite scenes.  I'm definitely going to miss Ryu and Mayumi.

By the way, here's a video that I stumbled upon on you tube.  It's a radio show that was broadcast 9/21 and just by listening to it, it sounds like the radio station had several Yadech fans over and talked about them.  Any of you lovely ladies would like to summarize it for us?  Mahalo in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqj8T2kj7g4
cr:  as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much Vimalee translating for our information. Its nice to hear it from another pov who is unbiased. Your time translating this long article is so appreciated, thanks Vimalee, hak.

Hi Lovely thank you very much for your beautiful mv. I teared along, so sad to see Mayumi cried, she cried so gracefully and so real. All of the sweet scenes, I love it. The song is great, very nice. Definitely your mv will keep me company when RFTD ends. Thanks for your time and dedication Lovely, mulu.

Thanks dearest mc, congratulations to our Yadech, they're excellent.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@Vimalee Thanks for sharing the photos of Yaya and Mae Keaw! Glad to see them together, even if Nadech isn't there, it still brings me big smiles that Yaya is spending time with her mother in law!! Heh heh heh :D And also, thank you so much for translating the comments! I agree with the comments of Yadech! Listing proof that Yaya is more than just a sister/friend. She's much more! She's BEYOND that!
@bubba Nadech I once again being so caring! That's so awesome and sweet to buy everyone ice cream to cool down! Thanks:) glad to see that Roy Fun is #1!!!
@MrsChum Glad to hear that you agree too! :D Yay! Thanks for th shares too! Am happy that their song is number one too!
@Key Lol thanks for the encouragement! I appreciate it! Lol, I have no super abilities! I can say I'm the first white girl to ever hear of Yadech at school HAHA!!! They're missing out on the desert(nadechyaya).
@fresh totally agree with you all the way. Kiss da Lip paleaze! Just one smooch like before! HAHA jk!!
@lovely_k Love it so much! I love these yadech moments! Thanks for sharing your video! :) will be clicking the repeat button nonstop!
@fea thanks for sharing the video! Also wonder what they're talking about.

So upset that Roy Fun is going to be shortened and edited. So unlucky for NY and for Channel 3. What do they mean blackout? Hope everything's okay. Will they release an unedited one, like a director's cut??? Hope so! This is going by too fast. Hope everyone is doing good and well! I can tell its gonna be a big lazy Monday tomorrow... GOODNIGHT! Sleep and dream well!