[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Yaya posted this pic (below) on her IG and wrote

"My dear bed is calling... Sweetest dreams to you all นอนหลับฝันดีนะคะ"

Cr: Urassayas

Don't know if the date of the event is changed as Yaya is unwell, but according to this invitation, Yaya, as a presenter, will be at Eden Zone 2 Central World floor at around 17:00.

Get well soon Yaya

:goodnite:  everyone

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
Hi Delrey
Count me in I've watched manee yard fah......it would be great if yadech remake it better than RS hehehe willie and ann did more than 1 real kiss.yadech should do real kiss too.
YAS!!! Hi yaya kugimiya! :) YES Remake Please! :D there was A LOT of kissing scenes. I mean REAL kisses between Areeya and Chanchon. They should do real kisses, but somehow I also like the Sniff Kisses as well... I don't know why though. :) I could totally imagine Yadech in the scene where Areeya is drying the clothes outside, and Chanchon coming to help her. And then they end up chasing each other with the wet clothes, getting each other wet and soapy, and then Areeya telling Chanchon to let go of her from his grasp. Suddenly, out of the blue, he places a big kiss on her cheek. :cloud9: could totally see yadech making this sweet sweet scene.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
I want them in "Cheekily Puer Ka Huojai Puer Tur". It's stars Captain Puthanet and Pin Kerosene in the old version. It's an action/romance drama. One of my favorite. Pra'ek was a hit man until he met nang'ek and tried to change himself. It was such a good lakorn. Nang'ek love pra'ek alot and was such a sweetheart to him. They even have willing scenes.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
I want them in "Cheekily Puer Ka Huojai Puer Tur". It's stars Captain Puthanet and Pin Kerosene in the old version. It's an action/romance drama. One of my favorite. Pra'ek was a hit man until he met nang'ek and tried to change himself. It was such a good lakorn. Nang'ek love pra'ek alot and was such a sweetheart to him. They even have willing scenes.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
Omg! Lol. I meant to put "Cheewit Puer Ka Huojai Puer Tur" not "Cheekily". Also "Pin Kedmanee" not "Pin Kerosene". Lol...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

@chaitra, so glad that your internet working and welcome back ka.  Sure miss you na.
@Del Rey & yk, I heard Manee yard fah is a good lakorn but I haven''t watch it yet.

Nadech, Mario, Ken P., & James Ma are looking good at the At Ten recording which will be on air on Tuesday September 30 at 11:15pm.

They sure have fun....... :dance1:

-
-

When asked about nong sao, Nadech kinda shy and takes a drink to prepare the answer......Wonder what the question is....... :scratchhead2:

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back @chai, sure miss you ! Glad internet is restored.

Thank you @rak I love all the pics u posted.

@mc thanks for the link.

Thanks @bubba, I too want to know what Nadech was teased about Yaya.

Hope Yaya is getting better.

Have a nice weekend ladies. LYL

bubba

Keep On Smiling
*Thanks RakLakorn for sharing and good night ka.

Yaya will have a press conference for TrueMoveH Social Day today at Eden Zone, 2nd floor Central World around 5:00pm. 
So glad to know that Yaya's feeling a lot better ka.
RakLakornNYK said:
Don't know if the date of the event is changed ass Yaya is unwell, but according to this invitation, Yaya, as a presenter, will be at Eden Zone 2 Central World floor at around 17:00.

Get well soon Yaya

:goodnite:  everyone

:heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi bubba

You better watch manee yard fah willie and ann chemistry is really amazing perfect for yadech tv series

taothongg

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone :)
Srry for showing up out of nowhere. Actually, I'm a new member here so hope u guys don't mind if I'm going to help translating this just a bit.

naya said:

Boy: I'm Nadech Kugimiya.
The kids are like 'no, you're not.'
Boy: My girlfriend's Yaya.

Then the lil girl in pink next to him asking about the backpack referring to yaya like (if I haven't misheard) 'This is P.yaya's.'
Boy: This backpack is.. right, this is Yaya's backpack.

In the end Boy asks the kids again what his name is.
Kids: Nadech !!
So Boy shouts 'Yeah' and thumbs up to them lol

He's such a teasing bro to yadech ;) 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hey ya taothongg welcome and thank you so much for the translation na. There's no such rules as "who should or who should not contribute" to this thread. Please feel free. Ladies here are very warm and humble so make yourself comfortable na.   :) Good day to you

taothongg said:
Srry for showing up out of nowhere. Actually, I'm a new member here so hope u guys don't mind if I'm going to help translating this just a bit.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chai welcome back! Hope your doing well!
@bubba thank you for the trans and sharing about Yaya! I agree with @yayakugimiya that You should watch Manee Yard Fah when you have time! It's a good one:)
@LakornWatchers I will check that one out because you recommended for yadech to remake! Thanks for sharing!
@key HI KEY! Hope ur doing well too!
@RakLakornNYK thanks so much for the loving photos of Yadech! Smiled ear to ear with these happy photos! :D Yaya looked beautiful and healthy for the event! I think Nadech is filming a CF. hope they meet up soon!!!
@taothongg :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Thank you so much for the translation! So cute how Boy supports NY a lot! You are very welcome to stay and share! Everyone is! Thank you so much and have fun!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome  taothongg,

Thank you so much for the translation and for stopping by to visit us.    Khob Khoon mark mark na kha......come back again soon.

You live in BKK, can you please give us some update on CH3 black out situation?     Khune Ja, the producer for both SSP and RFTD which are on air right now, mentioned on her IG that the channel had asked her to edit both lakorns to make them shorter so they could air the ending before the black out date.....last I heard the black out date will be this September 28th....if that was the case then RFTD will have only 11 episodes.....that is way way too short and many Yadech fans weren't very happy since they have waited for two years.      Many people also questioned how come other channels didn't have the same problems but only CH3 does.   

taothongg said:

Boy: I'm Nadech Kugimiya.
The kids are like 'no, you're not.'
Boy: My girlfriend's Yaya.

Then the lil girl in pink next to him asking about the backpack referring to yaya like (if I haven't misheard) 'This is P.yaya's.'
Boy: This backpack is.. right, this is Yaya's backpack.

In the end Boy asks the kids again what his name is.
Kids: Nadech !!
So Boy shouts 'Yeah' and thumbs up to them lol

He's such a teasing bro to yadech ;)