[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Khob khun maaak na   :flowers: queenyeon. You're indeed the QUEEN of gifs  :rockon:
  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  whatever you do. You're graduated in making them. :graduate: They're so yummy and makes me  :heart: Yadech even more   :worthy:      :thanks:  once again

queenyeon said:
Only one week left, sighs. I hope Ryu recover the soonest possible...

i loved this scene so freaking much!! We're lacking rm sweet scenes!! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I would like to translate this for Yadech fans from  IG: brightstartv.

Nadech Kugimiya is very pleased to know that many young people are looking up to him as their idol in term of school and work.   He revealed that his mom is already preparing an outfit to wear to his graduation from Rangsit University on February 22, 2015.    Regarding about the graduate school, he is not sure yet if he will continue right away.   He may want to take a little break and continue to work first.   He will continue to give support and encouragement to Yaya in her quest to finish school as well because he had gone that route before.   He doesn't know what to get Yaya for her graduation yet, and he doesn't know if he will continue graduate school at the same time with her.    He is worry for Yaya if she is going to get sick.   Sometimes she was so sick that she lost her voice, and she is the type of person who doesn't like to go see the doctor. "

ps:   How come every Nadech's interviews always turn into his worry and concern for his nong sao....so so sweet.     :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

credit NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@RakLakornNYK,

Do you have the source for this article.    Was it an old article because I couldn't find it anywhere?    I will translate it if it is not a very old article.    Thank you for sharing, at least I know that someone really wanted Yaya for this remake which is an old classic CH7 lakorn and was filmed in Hungary.

RakLakornNYK said:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
@Vimalee I'm sorry na, I thought I had included the source. it's a new one.
Pantip - http://pantip.com/topic/32601081

Vimalee said:
@RakLakornNYK,

Do you have the source for this article.    Was it an old article because I couldn't find it anywhere?    I will translate it if it is not a very old article.    Thank you for sharing, at least I know that someone really wanted Yaya for this remake which is an old classic CH7 lakorn and was filmed in Hungary.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just found out from Withloveurassaya IG that Yaya was not feeling well and lost her voice so she couldn't attend this awards.    No wonder I was waiting for pictures and didn't see any.

Hope Yaya feels better soon....su su na kha khon dee!

Vimalee said:
Yaya will be attending the ZEN Stylish Awards 2014 this Friday at 7:00 pm.   Can't wait to see how stylist she is.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:

Nadech Kugimiya is very pleased to know that many young people are looking up to him as their idol in term of school and work.   He revealed that his mom is already preparing an outfit to wear to his graduation from Rangsit University on February 22, 2015.    Regarding about the graduate school, he is not sure yet if he will continue right away.   He may want to take a little break and continue to work first.   He will continue to give support and encouragement to Yaya in her quest to finish school as well because he had gone that route before.   He doesn't know what to get Yaya for her graduation yet, and he doesn't know if he will continue graduate school at the same time with her.    He is worry for Yaya if she is going to get sick.   Sometimes she was so sick that she lost her voice, and she is the type of person who doesn't like to go see the doctor. "

ps:   How come every Nadech's interviews always turn into his worry and concern for his nong sao....so so sweet.     :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

credit NY CLUB FB

thanks Vimalee 

that's why nobody wants to believe they are not bfgf no matter how many times yadech denies the concerned is just too obvious....and i really believe that boy and girl can never be remain as just friends forever :heart:  :heart:  :heart: five years of togetherness is more than enough to study themselves and both beautiful people their family are close let us just wait for the big day fingers crossed dreaming mode hehehe :scratchhead2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

Poor Yaya,  hope she'll feel better soon. It's so nice and sweet of Nadech to always show concern and care for her.  No worry gals, he'll take good care of her na.  Thanks Vimalee for sharing na ka.

Thank you RakLakorn for sharing na ka.  
The Winter Love Festival will be held on November 28 - 30 ka.
RakLakornNYK said:
WOW!! From 28th to 30th of September I guess.. Winter Love Festival!!

Wow.....so glad to see that  the new producer from Katana Evolution company insisted that the role of a princess in the classic lakorn, "Doa Lhong Fah Pu Pa See Ngern"  has to be Yaya.   Yaya will make a beautiful princess!!!

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for all lovely photos, gifs and comments

Vimalee said:

Thanks @Vimalee for the translation. Was this interviews from yesterday?
Nadech is worry that Yaya is going to get sick and lost her voice. Then we knew that Yaya has been actually sick and lost her voice :scratchchin:
You are right @Yaya Kugimiya. Nobody wants to believe they are not bfgf :coverlaf:
They always concern about each other :heart: :heart: :heart:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies and thank you for the shares! I love that Nadech is concerned about Yaya :heart: Someone posted a picture on IG of Nadech looking at Yaya with a very much concerned face. And the caption was telling Yaya to get well soon. :) it was really sweet. I think someone posted that picture before on the previous pages. Just the way his eyes look at her shows so much concern. In some ways Nadech is very much like Ryu, how he's a jokester, caring, and possessive. He always messes(flirts) with Yaya (the most), he always helps Yaya with trivial things like just walking down steps, and he always puts his arm around her side/waist. This is a man who truly loves his girl!! :heart: :heart: And Yaya's such a sweetheart! She also loves Nadech too, giving him encouragement and support like Mayumi for Ryu. Yaya praises him so much. Isn't it obvious? Well yes it is! They're the sand and sea.

After my rambling about their love and being on :cloud9: .... Anywho... sorry
Speaking about remakes, I wish and want Yadech can remake Manne Yard Fah. Has anyone seen it, I'm pretty sure you ladies have because people say its a classic? If not, it's subbed on YouTube, and stars Anne Thong, and Willie McIntosch. I know this lakorn shouldn't be remade because its good as it is, but still, I think Yadech can very much pull it off GREATELY! I see Nadech as Chanchuan, a mighty soldier, and protector of Princess Areeya. I see Yaya as Areeya because of Yaya's sweet gracefulness. Falling in love on Chanchuan's private Island! Then getting forced to marry each other, and having marriage problems. In ways, Nadech looks a lot like Willie, don't you think??? I just finished Manee Yard Fah a few weeks ago, and found the ost on YouTube and was just thinking, "What if Yadech remade this?" I would so love it!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI LADIES...... 

4 days without internet was such a pain. Missed you all. Some problem in the modem. ALL fine now, have to catch up with episode 8 and 9 ASAP. 

Dont know what to comment on, so many jin and fin sessions. Thank you all for your wonderful shares :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: . 7 pages of scrolling definitely restored my energy :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi Delrey
Count me in I've watched manee yard fah......it would be great if yadech remake it better than RS hehehe willie and ann did more than 1 real kiss.yadech should do real kiss too.