[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Mayumi take over 2nd in command in onitzuka ?? Pls explain to me what is happening at the end of the ep9 ... :scratchhead2:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi my yadechers!!! I watched the 2 last épisodes Even if i can not understand 55555 i am so so sorry to say that but I AM NOT So FIN and JIN !!! At this point of the lakorn i do not really in love with... I Like the action scene i think they did a good job but everything is so slow and Mayumi always so shy with Ryu no more real kiss !!! Ryu is not recover yet !! And only 2 épisodes left? So they will skip many part ??? Even if i love Mayumi character and the first 7 episodes but Sorry sorry right now with this 2 épisodes i feel borring i just watch it bc my lovely couple is in here and i love them so much but i miss DJA, GRGR and TNNKK .... I prefer those storyline and one more thing it is me or the editing is not that good :s Hope the 2 next épisodes will be just a revelation for us !! And after that i will only have my eyes for crying bc i will miss them for so long before to see them again on screen .... Sorry sorry to be so négative and hard with my opinion ....

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I love the fact that Mayumi can kickass, but I do NOT want her to take over for Ryu until he recovers! Please please recover soon Ryu!

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
how many more episodes do we have before we have to let our Yadech go? few posts back, i read that RFTD will have 14 ep, then someone said it's 12 ep. i personally hope that there will be a few more episodes, so that they story can be tied up nicely. i feel that the story now not yet reaching the peak. 

its good to see Mayumi stepping up to her position help Ryu and the Onizuka. but i wish she would be more firm with Akiko n show her who is the lady of the house.  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mayumi's complete love for Ryu is his strength. Every moment she reassured her love to him, she is so wonderful. Ryu beaten to a pulp and incapacitated once again! Thanks to his love he seems stronger.

The three advisors are seriously injured, that's bad and the last straw for Ryu, they've guided him all along with their loyalty.

Yuji is the baddest, wish him gone forever, so is thick-skin Akikko ! Mayumi please be firm and tell her off.

I love every bedroom scene of Ryu and Mayumi. Yadech's perfect chemistry made all the scenes so real, they're like an old and very in love couple. Mayumi jumping to the bed to console Ryu was so lovely, she did it with agility and so gracefully, hugged him for real, so sweet.

So much happened in this ep, next will be too. Ryu needs to recover fast and takes over from Mayumi.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
PLEASE DIRECTORS, WRITERS AND PRODUCERS, DO NOT KILL OFF THE THREE WISE ELDERS!!!! I CRIED WHEN THEY WERE ALL BEING CHASED AND SHOT AND THEN ONE OF THEM DIED!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! I always try not to curse or use bad words but I am going to have to use bad words because YUJI YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR RYU TO KICK YOUR ASS AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU! YOU TWO-FACED DEVIL AND BLACK HEARTED PERSON!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HORRIBLE AND EVIL HE IS!!! EVEN KENICHI WAS NOT AS EVIL AS HIM!!!! AT LEAST KENICHI HAD A HEART!!! YUJI DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A HEART!!! HE IS DIRT! I feel sad for Akiko being raped a second time by that nasty bastard Yuji! God he is such a nasty bastard! 

ALSO!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FREAKIN WRITERS!!!! THEY MAKE RYU RECOVER ONLY TO HAVE HIM PARALYZED AGAIN!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!??? ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS!!!!??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!????? I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW RYU WALKING AND PRACTICING KENDO WITH TAKESHI!!!! AND THEN THAT STUPID MISAWA LEADER COMES AND MAKES RYU PARALYZED AGAIN!!!!????? I WAS SO CLOSE TO JUST THROWING MY LAPTOP ON THE GROUND BECAUSE I WAS SO FRUSTRATED AND MAD!!!!!!!!! THIS EPISODE MADE ME SO ANGRY!!!!

Alright, now that I have calmed down, I will talk about the good points in this episode. I like that Mayumi is very strong and brave. I really respected her when she decided to become the "leader" for Onizuka in place of Ryu. I think she will be amazing and awesome!! I can feel her charisma and it gave me chills!!! RYU BETTER RECOVER AND WALK AGAIN OR I WILL HATE THE WRITERS FOREVER!!! I will not allow Misawa to win by making Ryu paralyzed!!! Anyone know when the wedding will be for Ryu and Mayumi? Will it be in any of the next week's episodes? ALSO! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY EPISODES ROY FUN TAWAN DUERD WILL HAVE? I am confused now. I thought it was 12 but now people are saying it's 14?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am a little excited that Mayumi is going to rule for Ryu, even for a bit. When she was wearing the robe with the Onizuka emblem on it, it gave me chills! Yaya did that scene perfectly. It was such a short scene but it had a huge effect. As for the rest, I don't know where the writers are taking it. Why is Ryu paralyzed again? And why would they even tease that Takeshi might've gone back to leading? >___< I reeeeally hate Yuji's character. I agree with @MissSunny, although Kenichi was horrible for raping Aiko, but he wasn't a savage. He loved her and he was at least sane. Yuji is NOT a sane person. He's demented and he's a masochist. On the other hand, WHY doesn't Akiko tell someone about the rape? If I were her, I would tell Taishi to kick his ass in. She's so delusional thinking that Ryu would go for her. She has a man standing next to her wanting to protect her but she pushes him away, only to be raped by that creeper Yuji..... good thinking Akiko. tsk tsk.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you preciouskj, lynnyang, lilyalana, keylargo,  MissSunny, x0unerthaniater for sharing your thought na ka.
Thanks queenyeon for sharing your sweet gifs.

I believe there will be 12 episodes according lakorn online na.

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Sweetness overload.....

Desperate situation calls for desperate measures.....
Mayumi is so strong and brave to call the meeting and become a leader of Onisuka to help Ryu handle the problems.

Mayumi is so sexy and brave......can't wait for next week....

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with Mayumi character. She so strong and can kick ass. Alway showing her true love to Ryu. No matter what happen she will always be by his side. I love how she always give encouragement and strength to Ryu. Hope next week will be lesser heartache. I can't bare to see anymore of the good guy dying or hurt. How come the baddies always get to use gun after they loose to a sword fight but no gun for the good guy?? So unfair!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mayumi is one of the best N'ek role.  She is very strong, confident, secure, smart, and can fight, but she also has a heart of gold.   I know many of you were very frustrated with Mayumi for allowing Akiko to take care of Ryu, but I also understand where Mayumi was coming from.   She is very secure and confident with her love for Ryu and Ryu for her.   Being a woman, she also feels for Akiko's one sided love for Ryu.   Akiko is not a stranger; her family works and is a part of the Onisuka family for a long time and Ryu also respects her father.   Mayumi, being the intent fiancee of Ryu and future wife, has to perform her duty with respect and dignity and that's why many people love and respect her.

There will be 12 episodes for RFTD.  Last episode will air on Wednesday, Oct 1st.    I'm not pleased at all that they made Ryu paralyzed again.   For goodness sake, we have only three episodes left, let the man stand up and fight for his family!

My heart ached and I couldn't watch when Ryu got beaten up badly by Tai Chi   :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: :weep: :weep: :weep: :cry: :cry: :cry: 

Good night and sweet dream everyone!   :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
I'm so in love with Mayumi character. She so strong and can kick ass. Alway showing her true love to Ryu. No matter what happen she will always be by his side. I love how she always give encouragement and strength to Ryu. Hope next week will be lesser heartache. I can't bare to see anymore of the good guy dying or hurt. How come the baddies always get to use gun after they loose to a sword fight but no gun for the good guy?? So unfair!!

That was my thought exactly!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking to myself why is it that the good guys never have any weapon the heck?!?!?!?!? Haru or whatever the gentleman who has a tiny curl on the side of his forehead.....he always bust out guns hahahahhahah!!! Cracks me up cause he is always there saving the day, while we do our kung fu moves. Maybe i missed that they banned guns, because they are the good guys. WHO knows...... :scratchhead2:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@vimalee, was the end date confirmed.... Khun Ja posted on twitter both her lakorns will end next week.... I hope its not true cause I don't think they can wrap successfully in 2 episodes....

Vimalee said:
Mayumi is one of the best N'ek role.  She is very strong, confident, secure, smart, and can fight, but she also has a heart of gold.   I know many of you were very frustrated with Mayumi for allowing Akiko to take care of Ryu, but I also understand where Mayumi was coming from.   She is very secure and confident with her love for Ryu and Ryu for her.   Being a woman, she also feels for Akiko's one sided love for Ryu.   Akiko is not a stranger; her family works and is a part of the Onisuka family for a long time and Ryu also respects her father.   Mayumi, being the intent fiancee of Ryu and future wife, has to perform her duty with respect and dignity and that's why many people love and respect her.

There will be 12 episodes for RFTD.  Last episode will air on Wednesday, Oct 1st.    I'm not pleased at all that they made Ryu paralyzed again.   For goodness sake, we have only three episodes left, let the man stand up and fight for his family!

My heart ached and I couldn't watch when Ryu got beaten up badly by Tai Chi   :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: :weep: :weep: :weep: :cry: :cry: :cry: 

Good night and sweet dream everyone!   :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ATTENTION ALL LADIES THAT PLANNING TO ORDER THE RS BOXSET. PLS MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR RESEACH FIRST BEFORE ORDERING. ONE OF MY THAI FRIEND TOLD ME THAT THE ONE IN ETHAICD IS DIFFERENT FROM THAITICKETMAJOR.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
preciouskj said:
Hi my yadechers!!! I watched the 2 last épisodes Even if i can not understand 55555 i am so so sorry to say that but I AM NOT So FIN and JIN !!! At this point of the lakorn i do not really in love with... I Like the action scene i think they did a good job but everything is so slow and Mayumi always so shy with Ryu no more real kiss !!! Ryu is not recover yet !! And only 2 épisodes left? So they will skip many part ??? Even if i love Mayumi character and the first 7 episodes but Sorry sorry right now with this 2 épisodes i feel borring i just watch it bc my lovely couple is in here and i love them so much but i miss DJA, GRGR and TNNKK .... I prefer those storyline and one more thing it is me or the editing is not that good :s Hope the 2 next épisodes will be just a revelation for us !! And after that i will only have my eyes for crying bc i will miss them for so long before to see them again on screen .... Sorry sorry to be so négative and hard with my opinion ....

i feel you prescious

i only watch RS because of yadech but the story line is boring...yadech haters are are happy for the low rating.....i stop hoping for the real kiss seeing yadech  together is enough i mght go back to korean tv series after RS and if i have time write some yadech ff.

to KHUN JA (i hope she gets to read this hehehe) RS is suck a major disaster and a total waste of money :rant:  :yuck: please do Meteor Garden thai version for yadech and mario and with real kiss hehe :dance2: