[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much bubba for sharing.    You are awesome!

So many sad, happy, and touching scenes today.   

Ryu..... with my condition like this, I wanted you to open your heart to other men who could take care of you.

Mayumi..... don't look down on my love for you, don't make me feel that my love for you is a waste.   I will stay here with you, to love you and to heal you myself.

--------

Ryu..... Thank you for not leaving me.

Mayumi..... How can I leave my life and my heart?

credit as tagged, Barry.Ya FB, and Urassayaclub FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
With today ep I'm not really liking how Mayumi allow Aikiko taking care of Ryu and how she except that gift from Yoji.. I know I know that she don't think anything with Yoji but I'm just feeling uneasy with the situation. I can't stand Aikiko and Yoji, why can't they just leave Ryu and Mayumi alone. They need to get it thru their thick skull.. :bhehe:

Every sweet scene for today I cherish it. Both Ryu and Mayumi show so much love for each other. Only if they can spend more time understanding. Probably we will get babies.... Haha just wishful thinking here.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @bubba @vimalee for the translation, very touching words that will melt anyone.

Queen I am with you. Was very heartwrenching to watch Ryu pushed Mayumi away. Her complete dedication, tlc and love speak so clearly of how much she loves Ryu. He means the world to her she'll do anything for him. Ryu must feel so unworthy of Mayumi's love due to his incapabilities. Felt so sad for them when they went through the difficult stage.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Okay for once, I actually liked Akiko when she slapped Yuji's face! HELL YEAH GIRL! Also, I feel so sad for her that she was raped by Yuji. THAT NASTY BASTARD!!! I know Akiko is a bitch, but I don't think she deserved that. Just like how I felt when Aiko was raped by Kenichi. They both were bitches, but they both didn't deserve to be raped. 

On a happy note, I am glad to know that Ryu is recovering!!! I know he will walk soon! I'm so happy to see my Takeshi again!!! Wish we could have seen the children though! I want to see Ryu and Mayumi get marry already!!!! Let them get marry already!!! So sad we only have 4 episodes left before this series come to an end!!! WAAAAAAAHH!!!!! SO SAD!!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
And I'd like to say that I'm over thrilled that Mayumi proved her love for Ryu in this episode. She stuck with him throughout his lowest point in life! Ryu, Mayumi is a keeper, don't need me to remind you! Don't try to push her away again! Thank God, we have Takeshi to talk some sense into Ryu!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yaya kugimiya said:
hi supra 

thank you so much for this video how i wish to see yadech in Meteor Garden thai adaptaion...i guess it's only nadech and mario are the perfect leading men for yaya and no one else :scratchhead2:
i would love a thai ver too... i think nadech would really fit to be dao mingsi and mario as 
Hua Ze Lei..

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The Rising Sun crew sure know how to dress and make an entrance! Hard to go wrong with white!

Thank you to everyone who posted photos, translations, videos, gifs, etc. of the Rising Sun showcase fan meeting. I love Yaya's outfit the most, so stylish, only her would wear it perfectly because she is lean and tallest amongst the other actresses.

Haha in one of the photos Nadech tucked his microphone into his pant back pocket so he could guide Yaya with his full fingers! :D. When they were playing that stand into that cardboard paper....thank goodness it was Nadech's face that was right up close to Yaya's face and vice versa since they are "very very close with one another" so it must have been comfortable :D.

If there was another game called "Keep your hands and eyes to yourself," Nadech would be the first to lose hahaha :D. You guys know what I mean, right? :D

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Жаль, что рейтинг невысок, но я не отчаиваюсь, потому что Yadech самые лучшие! Думаю многие фанаты давно уже не следят за рейтингом.