[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ilovedean, welcome to this fun thread na ka.  Sorry I can't hear the clip clearly to translate but I think they all tease Nadech that he always like to take Yaya's pictures only haha.

Wow........Precious. :heart: :heart: :heart: .......

The handsome Give Me 5 boys on the cover of Sudsapda mag......

cr:nayaforever & A suppachai

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lazy
It is always a treat to read your long, detailed post, it helps us recap. You are so right, I rewatched, Akikko appeared briefly in ep6 and wasnt nice to poor Taishi, giving him a hit ! Hope he doesn't succumb to weakness and hurt our beloved Ryu and Mayumi.

Thank you lazy, I hope you will enjoy and like the ff. I am very glad you love all the songs, I do too, they're selected with care and love from these mutli-talented artists' collection to rhyme with how Yadech felt at each interval of the story. Thank you lazy.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba
Thank you for drool-worthy pics I can just admire for a very long time. I love all the pics on the collate board but the last one Yadech in casuals is to die for. How hot and precious to have her bf looking into her with love and happiness off work duties ! Very special and privilege indeed. Thanks so much bubba.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Sometimes, the pic says it all...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I always find Nadech's hand around Yaya's waist.
He can't take his eyes off of her.
He probably wants to tell the world that "Hey, She's mine"

I still can't get over this Rising Sun Showcase Fan Meeting "hangover :crush:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Good morning everyone! The full of RS fans meet...
Cr.tv3 official

http://youtu.be/IxRi9uTtK8M

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IxRi9uTtK8M

Here is the translation about everyone teasing Yadech on how Nadech always likes taking pictures of Yaya.

@1:20:20
Soriyont: The two males leads likes to take pictures in the lakorn and in real life
Mario: I didn't take pictures just in the lakorn but in real life this person likes to take pictures
Soriyont: Nong Nadech Nong Nadech
Nadech: ....something about a washroom... oh taking pictures 
Mario: Even when your releasing air/ farting he still has time to take pictures every day
Soriyont: What do you like taking pictures of what style
Nadech: I like to take pictures of....
Host: Yaya
Mario: He only takes pictures of nong. Barry! Barry! take my picture but He turns and takes pictures of Yaya all the time.  I think who's camera is this or Is this Yaya's camera or what.
Taew: It's true, while in Japan, I wasn't on set but when these  two were on set they were taking pictures of each other  but then Nadech's lens turned to face me and I asked someone to be in the picture with me but then they said no wait, He's taking a picture of Yaya.
Soriyont: Yaya was behind you.
Soriyont: What do you feel about Nadech taking pictures of you
Yaya: Truthfully he takes pictures of everyone
Nadech: Right I take pictures of everyone
Yaya: He takes pictures of everyone
Bom: You never take pictures of me
Golf: I was in a scene with Yaya and He was in the back and I saw a lens taking pictures. I thought there was gonna be a picture of me but it's probably cut in half.
Nadech: I sound like I'm crazy.
Soriyont: So this is an example of in the lakorn and in real life. What did you want to say Yaya.
Yaya: I wanted to say Pe Nadech takes beautiful shots, when he's taking pictures he can capture emotions very well.
Suriyon and Host: Say that they are always supporting and helping each other out

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lovely_k for the translation so muuch!   'i sound like Im crazy'  :coverlaf:

MrsChum said:
For those that want to order the RS boxset, they are taking preorder in Ethaicd. It's a little pricy $76.50 usd.

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=79855

Except order until Sept 30. Will be shipped out Oct 22nd. It's for both series.

You are sure it has Roy Fun Tawan Duerd included? Cuz it stats "The Rising Sun - รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวัน(roy ruk hak liam tawan)"   :scratchhead2:
76$ for both parts is a good price but for only one, thats a bit pricey indeed. 

Super duper excited for tomorrow! I cant believe we are only a few weeks away from the end  :cry: Already feel like missing my RM weekly dose sighs

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
Thanks Lovely_k for the translation so muuch! à 'i sound like Im crazy'à :coverlaf:
à

à
à
à
You are sure it has Roy Fun Tawan Duerd included? Cuz it stats "The Rising Sun - รอยรัà¸à¸«à¸±à¸à¹à¸«à¸¥à¸µà¹à¸¢à¸¡à¸à¸°à¸§à¸±à¸(roy ruk hak liam tawan)" à :scratchhead2:
76$ for both parts is a good price but for only one, thats a bit pricey indeed.à
à
à
Super duper excited for tomorrow! I cant believe we are only a few weeks away from the endà :cry: Already feel like missing my RM weekly dose sighs
I asked him the same question and this is his response...

"
Hi
Yes, both part 1 and 2.

Thank you. Please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Wiwat K. "

@queen, if you have any question you can email him. He's very good in responding back right away.