[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am so stunned. I didn't expect such a beautiful a ray of gorgeousness in white/cream/black. Everyone looks so fresh. <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It is good to hear from the people who were there.

Here, they teased Yadech about Nadech loves to take pictures of Yaya.    That's so true....Teaw also mentioned that she thought Nadech was taking her pictures but when she turned around and saw Yaya in the background then she understood.

This IG owner posted:   "Always show concern for nong. "

No hat or umbrella but my hand would do, hehehehe.

I love this comment:   " Using the hand to block the sun is even more touching than using any umbrellas."

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
At 2:07, Yadech's hands accidentally hit each other so Nadech got a hold of Yaya's hand and they held hands singing......Awwwwww   :heart: :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thank you na MrsChum for sharing this clip!

MrsChum said:
I :heart: everyone at the fans meet today. All the ladies look gorgeous and the guys look very handsome. :drools:

http://youtu.be/fLrWXRk5N8Y

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrWXRk5N8Y

Truelife

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
PICS credit on the photo itself
If the pushed their heads a little bit more, they'd kiss... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

This looks like Nadech is grabbing onto Yaya, and kissing her :cloud9: LOL sweet

The Beautiful Couples

Eye staring:
"Nong, y-your so beautiful... :drools: :drools: :drools: "

"P'Nadech LOR MAK! hehehe :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: "

I think they're getting teased becasue of how Yaya's face is scrunched up, and Nadech's shy/embarrased smile

Looking at Yaya again I bet... "Oh shoot, been starring for too long! Did someone catch me??"  Yes they did Nadech, yes they did... :woot:

Yes! More starring :cloud9: khe khe khe khe :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

This last photo reminds me of when Khun Charles kept on starring at Fahlada when they were eating at the party/celebration. Can never get over this! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: