[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation na ka.  Yaya is so supportive of Nadech and vice versa.  :heart:  their relationship.
@MrsChum, that was so nice of you to get them the SF Giant hats.  I'm so glad to see Yaya wore your hat na ka.  You're awesome!
@Gizem, welcome to the home sweet home of Yadech na.

Can't wait to see the "Rising Sun Showcase Fan Meeting" exhibition today.....

Yaya is so beautiful here.......

cr:as tagged, nadechpantip & a_tiwakorn

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Thank you @Vimalee for the translation. I love this two so much, their always there to support each other. Hope when that day come for Nadech to walk up that stage to receive his certificate, Yaya will be there to cheer him on.
@yearoo, welcome to the thread. Hope you enjoy it here and give us more of your feedback. Btw, I LOVE LOVE the Gaint hat... â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸
I'm guessing that you must be from the Bay Area right??
That hat Yaya wore was a present from Yadech US fans. Nadech should have one too. It was given to them when they came here to SF in Dec, 2012. I wasn't sure what to buy for them so I decided to buy hats because I always see them wearing hats. Why, SF Gaint? Well that year they had won the World Series and what good to represent SF by wearing their champion team...
Yes MrsChum, I am from the Bay Area :) you are the best for providing them this gift! It's even more precious cause Yaya is wearing the fans gifts. That is just awesome!!! How lovely it is to see YAya show her love towards the fans this way.

A great many thanks to all that have translated and shared pix. Good night

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Yadech at Rising Sun Showcase Fan Meeting.
Simple and Cute today

Yaya jaa, where's your hand naa??!!  :coverlaf:

(Even though they're just performing, don't they make us fin with their li'l small small gestures?!  :worthy:  :yahoo: )

Cr: NY Club, Urassayas FC

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
You're most  :welcome:  naa huanzhu and KeyYaya's look reminded me of the song "Beautiful in White" by Westlife

Hello Gizem and nannkham  :welcome1: to this thread. Most of the Yadechers here stay away from Thailand. And make yourself comfortable, feel at home.
Please don't shy away to ask anything and enjoy your stay   :flowers:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies! Thanks so much for the shares everyone! It was entertaining! Welcome new members @gizem @yearoo @nannkham and more(sorry if I forgot anyone, you're still greatly welcomed by me)!! I just finished catching up to the episodes because schoolwork has been getting in the way (bummer)... Nice happy and very cute moments, but also sad and heartbreaking too. Yaya was the highlight! I love her like crazy on her acting abilities an fighting abilities! She should definitely win an award for this role!!! so heartbreaking. @MrsChum, I wish i could order it!!! bu im too broke! lol! Wonder if they have eng sub on it??? Can't wait to see more!!

Everyone looks so Beautiful and Handsome at the showcase. Especially the main couples! :heart: Thank you so much @raklakornnyk @fea @bubba @key for sharing photos! Yaya does look beautiful in white! WONDER HOW SHE'LL LOOK LIKE IN HER WEDDING DRESS?!?!?? Haha! :D I saw photos on set of Roy Fun, and there are a lot more kissing and closeness scenes! Would die of hotness, sweetness and in need of oxygen when watching!!!!

Oh yeah, does anyone know if Mew Tita's (Junko) Japanese version of Golf's song is released?? I gotta say her voice is breathtaking as well!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
My they looked SO good at the event. Dress in all white! I must add i was drooling over my handsome Nadech! What a sexy hunk!!! ❤❤❤

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
My they looked SO good at the event. Dress in all white! I must add i was drooling over my handsome Nadech! What a sexy hunk!!! â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸
YAAAASSSSS!! So handsome and such a hunk! Did you, or anyone see him dance??? Even sexier!!! LOLððð. I just love his smiles! Melts my heart! But what also melts my heart is when he gives Yaya the "You're the only girl in my life" look! What would you caption his looks??? Hahaha!!ððð

chaitra

sarNie Adult

Love this pic so much, so perfect and gorgeous.
cr as tagged 

OMG :woot:  :woot:  :woot: ........................... Nadech with a little bit of facial hair, the suit, his hairstyle. He is sooooooooooo handsome and such a hunk. BUT my EYES kept going back to Yaya. SHE is such a woman. She is absolutely stunning. I love love all her braids and cute outlooks, But  once in a while I want her to look like this. She stands right in the middle of sophisticated, sexy and so very hot. 
About Nadech needing sexier woman beside him is way out of question coz he has the whole package standing tall right next to him and I love the way he shows her off. U know hand on her back, the looks, constant caring, etc.

I love :heart: the way they look at each other and smile. Esp the way he looks at her and the way she smiles at him. :bhehe:  

Cant wait for their concert. They will definitely bring the fire. I truly hope and pray that these two will keep going on stronger and stronger each day together and they have all the happiness, success in the world and lots and lots of love.

Hey @Key, Maybe their wedding day will come  a whole lot sooner. Lets prepare ourself to gatecrash.
They truly look like newly weds. And I hope someday we get to see their actually wedding. INTERNATIONAL FANCLUB WILL BE READY TO GATECRASH.  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon: 

Thank you so much @Rak and @Fea for the photos. You girls made our day :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
so many wonderful + fin + funny picture during  The Rising Sun fan meeting. I cannot stop refreshing my IG !!!!! :woot2: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
everyone look super stunning in white !!!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:
The Rising Sun Showcase Fan Meeting. This was from yesterday's I guess.

GUESS WHAT"S HAPPENING......

My Turn:  

Yaya: Haha I win..... 

Nadech: Ok fine whatever. I admit You look absolutely beautiful. But dont worry this is just for today. I will have all our fans raving about me, tomorrow. 

Yaya: We'll see about that. (SMILEEEEE)  :)