[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I've been so busy; I haven't watched episode 7 yet. But it sounds good from reading everyone's posts. Anyway, I was stoked to come home and receive my packet from ethaicd of the special Rising Sun OST CD/DVD. Did anyone else order it too? Can't wait to wear the t-shirt!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode - 7

1. One word - YAYA. 
Why I said Yaya instead of Mayumi is because it was Yaya’s acting that made the BIGGEST impact.

2.DID YOU GUYS NOTICE ONE THING: Every time our pra’eks (heroes) get shot we always sob for the fact that ‘the hero got shot’ and how sad it is and how our day sucks and the sorrow is immense. BUT I dint notice anyone saying they cried for the fact that  Ryu was shot. I mean it was “THE" NADECH KUGIMIYA, our ABSOLUTE favorite who got shot and all we did was cry when Yaya cried.

Yaya, even for a minute, dint allow us to focus and dwell on our handsome heartthrob NADECH who was sleeping like baby. Yaya not only managed to steal the spotlight but she adorned the spotlight over her like a beautiful dress. SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

3. The first 3 parts were jam packed. 

It must be the 70’s right??? People are supposed to be a little reserved. But even that dint stop Ryu from complimenting Mayumi in the open. 
Ryu: :spin: My Kimi is so beautiful. So beautiful that i want to change my mind and to stay home :drool: . I don't want anyone at the nightclub to see you. (Come on. We all, including all of them standing around Ryu Mayumi knew what this meant hehe :clap: )

I love the fact that Mayumi dint accompany Ryu just as a pretty face but she was in control of the situation, authoritative and smart.

Ryu: Mayumi is the diamond that is most valuable to me and Onizuka. WOW :spin: 

Our “normal looking” (as per Mayumi) girl is now considered the “diamond” of Ryu and Onizuka. What an honor!

4. The dance was amazing…. But I would have like a different music for them to dance on, something a bit more sensuous to match their steps. But they totally made it up with their dialogues during dance. :woot: 

Ryu: I will let uncle Koji arrange our wedding soon. Twins would be good but for our first, I want a son. (OH!!!! THAT IS WHY THE THIRD BOOK HAPPENS. Ryu Mayumi’s son will fall in love with Takeshi Seiko’s daughter)

Mayumi: (smirking, teasing) Who said that I will have a child with you.
Ryu dips her.
Ryu: hmm Mayumi, sweetheart, if you aren’t willing to have 10 heirs for me.

Mayumi handled herself with so much confidence and poise, . Mayumi has all the characteristics to be Okamisan.

Miura: Future Okamisan is the true heart of Onizuka. Take good care of your heart.
Ryu: Mayumi is more valuable than the air I breathe. I will take care of her with my own life.

Guess Ryu got the chance to prove this sooner than he thougth :cry1: . A mightly fight sequence that was. Nadech is fierce with the sword and Yaya doesn’t hold back in giving her all. Our duo outshined. And finally we see our funny bodyguards kick some ass and at the right time.

Kick off the heel coz it time to get serious. The way Mayumi used the fabric was OUTSTANDING.

5. Sword vs Gun
Takao: I won’t shot you but I will shot you heart. BAAM!!!

From this point on RFTD kicks into top gear with Yaya as the lead. 

When you reach THE END, No country or clan will matter, no war or fights will matter. Those final moments of Ryu, all he could do was think of his beloved Mayumi. Mayumi reaches into his soul and steers him right back to her, where he is needed the most. THE POWER OF LOVE. This reminds me of the exact scene in my ff "The battle of Love", except it was the other way around and Nadech was the one to bring her back. It was so awesome to see this onscreen.  :thumbsup: 

6. I would have like the elders to rush inside the hospital and not walk in casually .

7. THE KENDO SCENE is by far the BEST executed scene in whole of RS. It was 1000 times better then the book and they have nailed it. The flashbacks, the background music, Ryu’s appearences, Mayumi’s kendo screams, everything adds up and our emotions elevate to the highest peak and THEN.... The sword drops and Mayumi breaks down. And so do we. 

Mayumi: (crying)  Its my fault. I did not see your love.When I realized it, it was almost too late.Let me have an opportunity to make it right, Ryu. You must wake up Ryu

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Oh! boy here comes my tears  ( i was holding it in for so long but….).This scene alone deserves an award. MOST POWERFUL SCENE. Now THIS is RS. And to top it off, this is the scene where in real life Nadech offers her support by hugging Yaya. This act alone shows what they mean for each other. Yadech have marked their signatures on this scene and that is why this scene will be imprinted in our hearts forever. :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

8. For Takeshi it was the light from the star: The light from the star accompanied a soldier on his lonely path.
For Ryu, it is the sound of koto: The sound of koto awakened the heart of a warrior.
Both the star and koto represent the love of their Lives.

I love love the way Mayumi cries and hugs his chest. Yaya had all of us and we could feel her 100%.

9. Cant wait for the next episode, The REUNION :weee:  :weee:  :weee: . Im glad Takeshi and Seiko will come in the time of need to support and help our duo get through a difficult phase. Let Ryu push Mayumi away as much as he want. This time Mayumi will not be going anywhere coz this time the LOVE has reached its greatest depth and she is stronger than ever having his love on her side.  :heart: 

P.s If I had to choose between Yaya crying in Rftd when Nadech got shot and the whole hospital scene OR Nadech crying in GRGR when Yaya got shot and the whole hospital scene, I will pick BOTH. Both made me cry and I do not cry easily. I was moved. Their standards are extremely high.
HANDS DOWN THESE TWO ARE ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS I have come across. I MEAN IT. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Chai

Another absolute wonder review of ep, you captured so well I am reading a one-shot. Thank you dearest chai for your time, efforts I appreciate it and enjoy reading lots. xox

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @MissB, congratulations being a proud owner of the set. Hope you'll have many wonderful moments enjoying especially when RFTD ends.

Yes ep7 is fantastic, Yaya did an awesomely wonderful job. I feel so much of Mayumi's love for Ryu with her tenderest touches and words. You'll need the softest tissue.

Hi @rak hope you are well. Thanks so much posting Yaya's pics. Very beautiful indeed she is.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Miss Bouakham said:
I've been so busy; I haven't watched episode 7 yet. But it sounds good from reading everyone's posts. Anyway, I was stoked to come home and receive my packet from ethaicd of the special Rising Sun OST CD/DVD. Did anyone else order it too? Can't wait to wear the t-shirt!

Oh congrats!! I only order the Premium mag and the cd. Now I regret not ordering the package.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all lovely photos and comments.
Thank @key for your fan fiction. I love it. It's very sweet and romantic. I hope it will happen for Yadech in real life.
Thank @lovely and chaitra for your great review on ep 6 and 7.
Love all the sweet scenes between Ruy and Mayumi (hugs, kisses, dance...).
It great to see a heroine kick asses. Mayami is soooo great in the fighting scene :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: .
It's also so sad to see Mayumi crying :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yaya and Nadech both act their roles beautifully :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

Congratulations to Nadech who graduates with second class honours. Although he is super busy but he still manages to graduate in 4 years.

Dean of Faculty of Communications Arts, Rangsit University stated that
Nadech Kugimiya got the second class honors not the first honors. He
also said Nadech deserved to be awarded because he has good grades. He
believe that because of his experiences of working in the entertainment
makes him has good results.

In the
case of Nadech Kugimiya a famous actor who graduated from Faculty of
Communication Arts with first class honors. People from social network
have posted comments and questions about he did not attend classes but
why did he get the honors?
On 12 September 2014, Thairath
online have made an inquired to Professor Anusorn Srikaew Dean of
theFaculty Communication Arts, Rangsit University about the matter. He
said that it is about the social network that comments both negative and
positive aspect. But the truth is Nadech received the second class
honors not the first class honors as stated in the news. Nadech made the
grade up to 3.31. Which is in the second division honors. People who
have gained a first class honors must be 3.50 or above.
In the case of Nadech has made the grade up to 3.31 is it true?

Professor Anusorn explained that the basis of his knowledge and
abilities are already good. That's mean he is good at study. And the
knowledge of english language, Nadech speaks english since childhood. He
has good grades in english subject. This would not be surprised at all.
For the knowledgeable in the field of film and video as he chose, he
already has that knowledge because of his work in the entertainment
industry. He has basic experience more than the rest of his friends.
That's why he's good at study.
In addition, Dean of Faculty
Communication Arts also said that Nadech is friendly and polite. So, it
makes him has good friends. Which his friend got the first class honors
with 3.99 GPA. They always make a revision before the class begins. So,
Nadech gets good grades, it is nothing uncommon.
For those stars
who study here. They may not do the same as Nadech. Some people has been
study for 8 years but still not finished yet. But there's one person
who graduated with first class honors, Suwanan Kongying, a famous
actress. Which was not unusual matter. Because of his ability to retain
information, answer question, analyze and determination. Therefore,
Nadech deserves a second class honors. But he did get all As. He got C
as well. If the actor doesn't have ability, he wasn't going to be able
to graduate. Professor Anusorn said.
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/449768

Credit to @Marino Yudee at Nadech World

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for sharing!!
@Chaitra, I love how you analyze ep7. Make it more interesting and more meaningful. I usually skip the baddies in some ep but this part I actually sit down and watch every scene.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Oh Imma!     I'm so glad to see you back.    I've missed you na and have been thinking of you!

Miss you too! I've been really busy with my studies and unable to keep up with the news, I'm completely outdated lol! Now I'm finally back!! And damn this drama took a very long time to film but it was all worth the wait! It was absolutely fantastic and definitely one of the best Thai drama with the best cast ever!! The whole Japanese customs and culture, action fighting scenes and the romance elements were all great!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba, Vimalee and Lovely if you ladies have time can you translate this...

"ญาญ่า" เผย... ไม่รู้เรื่อง"ณเดชน์" โดนแฉเรื่องจบ
เมื่อวานนี้

สำหรับสาว"ญาญ่า" คู่จิ้นอย่างหนุ่ม"ณเดชน์" ก็ถูกถามเกี่ยวกับกระแสข่าวที่ออกมาว่าหนุ่ม"ณเดชน์"เรียนจบได้นั้น เพราะว่าเป็นดารา ซึ่งเจ้าตัวก็เผยว่า...ยังไม่รู้เรื่องณเดชน์ดังกล่าวเลย และไม่ได้คุยหรือปรึกษาเรื่องนี้กันเลย และขอให้กำลังใจให้ผ่านเรื่องนี้และขอเเสดงความยินดีที่ณเดชน์เรียนจบเพราะยกเป็นไอดอลเสมอเรื่องการทำงานเเละเรื่องเรียน ส่วนของขวัญคงมีให้เเน่นอนเเต่ยังไม่รู้ว่าคืออะไรดี ตอนนี้ก็กังลังเเอบดีใจกระเเสละครที่เหล่าเเฟนคลับปลื้มกันทุกคน ฝากดูฉากจูบจริงมั้ยให้ดูในละคร"

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:

Miss you too! I've been really busy with my studies and unable to keep up with the news, I'm completely outdated lol! Now I'm finally back!! And damn this drama took a very long time to film but it was all worth the wait! It was absolutely fantastic and definitely one of the best Thai drama with the best cast ever!! The whole Japanese customs and culture, action fighting scenes and the romance elements were all great!
Welcome back Megan! I miss you too. Hope you are doing good and pls visit us more often :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @fresh thank you very much posting Nadech's results. Congratulations to Nadech for being a top tier graduate. Honestly ppl are so mean, there is no need to know in detail or seek clarification, this is entirely between the uni and student.

Thanks fresh for taking the time and liking my ff. The whole time I wrote I can only think and bear to write a very loving, romantic one. Even in ff no fights or misunderstanding its Love all the way for them. Yes I do wish them to have it in reality too. Thank you fresh.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi Chai

Another absolute wonder review of ep, you captured so well I am reading a one-shot. Thank you dearest chai for your time, efforts I appreciate it and enjoy reading lots. xox
Thank you so much Key. I love the kind of appreciation you give to all of us. :)

MrsChum said:
Thank you all for sharing!!
@Chaitra, I love how you analyze ep7. Make it more interesting and more meaningful. I usually skip the baddies in some ep but this part I actually sit down and watch every scene.
Thank you so much MC. Even I dint skip any part in episode 7. The standard of episode 7 should have been in whole of RS. :)

Thank you so much @fresh. im so glad you enjoy my posts.Thank you so much for posting Nadech's results :)

@Vimalee. Thank you so much for your kind words. U know Im just and amateur. Trust me when it comes to writing all you have to do is WRITE THE FIRST LINE. Everything else will come automatically. You already do so much for us by your posts and translations so dnt worry about it. You already write great posts so there is a writer in all of us. If I can write, anybody can. :fanfic:

@Bubba. Thank you so much. What would we do without You, Vimalee and Mc. This site would have come to halt like others. Thank you so much for your nonstop contribution. We do appreciate it a lot. You 3 make our day more beautiful. :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: