[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe I especially like that first pic for the dance practice. Lol pervie me lol
Lol @ Nadech's shirt. So true about him haha ❤
Na is looking great at the event. Must I add his arms are so much muscular now too.

Thanks ladies for the pictures. I am anxious to watch the rest of RS with sub as well as the concert. ❤❤❤

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mayumi fights better than all the men in this series!  She looks so cool.  The men are so stiff & then here comes cute Yaya...she delivered!  She needs to do more action dramas.  So far, she has the BEST fight scene LOL!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much ladies for sharing all these super cool and HOT HOT Give Me Five concert rehearsal pictures.    I can't wait to watch Yadech numbers;  it has been a long time since that 4+1 concert!

Look how many magazines Nadech has just for the month of September.

credit NadechWorld FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Have you seen her yoga moves?   Nadech said she is so flexible that she shouldn't have any trouble with fighting scenes.    Can't wait to watch the scene where both of them in kung fu clothes and fighting the bad guys.....remember the BTS where Yaya's foot had blisters and she had to tape it up?

The fighting in episode 7 is one of the best....very well edited and Yaya kicked ass.....   :thumbup: :numchuck: :numchuck: :gungirl: :whip: :thumbsup: 

ceda_lee said:
Mayumi fights better than all the men in this series!  She looks so cool.  The men are so stiff & then here comes cute Yaya...she delivered!  She needs to do more action dramas.  So far, she has the BEST fight scene LOL!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Chai
Thank you for your wonder words sharing your one-shot with us again. So amazingly written I enjoy reading, have me recapping too. Appreciate your time and generous efforts sharing with us, xox

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @bubba @lovely
Thank you, sharing so many pics of their dance practice. Though it was only rehearsal I think it will be hot with lots of tlc loveys the way Yaya smiled and Nadech held her. So excited they're so hot together. Thanks so much, you make my day. HAK LYL.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nannkham
Welcome nannkham hope you will enjoy and love this site.
Thanks for checking out my ff. Part 4 is found on page 955, second last post. It was posted by our very kind Mrs Chum under spoiler, click show. My side note was the last one on page 955, P4 is just above. Hope you'll enjoy, thanks very much.

gyuri

sarNie Egg
i just finished the first part and started this one, reached up to episode 3, and i just had to post that omg i hate akiko, like seriously i didn't feel this way about aiko. Aiko was straight up a b**** but she never hid her true self, although i didn't like her, at least she wasn't two faced. I can't believe i am saying this but i actually miss Aiko....Ugh Akiko is just ugh i HATE her, can she just die. 

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! Thank you all for updates! I could not agree more. Yaya excels in everything she does. That is why Na adores her! and who doesn't!
@ Keylargo I really enjoyed reading your FF, thank you for sharing it with us.

And BELATED HAPPY BITHDAY TO @M9, my apology for being late again.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Anyone know if Ryu is ever going to recover and walk again from being paralyzed on his left side? He is going to be able to walk again right? I mean, there are BTS clips of him walking at their wedding and many other scenes that happens after this. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME MY RYU IS GOING TO WALK AGAIN!!!! I CAN'T BEAR TO LET THE EVIL PEOPLE WIN BY MAKING HIM PARALYZED!!!! I WON'T LET THE EVIL PEOPLE WIN! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Of course he will recover. Its a lakorn. Its sort of expected. He will make a surprising recovery. Im 99.9% sure. Im wrong by .01 percent.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Happy Belated Birthday m9saeteurn1  :hapbday:  :cheer: & Congratulations to our Nadech for his achievements :bravo:  so proud of him, 2nd in his class woot woot!   :graduate:  :cheer:

thank you to bubba & Lovely_k for Give me 5 concert rehearsal, Grand Opening Robinson event, Mall Japan Discovery photos  --- just rehearsal photos and they are that :woot2:  :woot:  wow, I just going to let the emoticons fill in the words hahaha. Yadech will definitely bring Fire to the Give Me 5 concert! They looked so relaxed, natural, and having fun with each other. I love it! They both have curves!   :bhehe:.  Nadech looked so fine in white at the Grand Open Robinson event !!!

@ m9saeteurn1. I love his shirt too!

thank you to Vimalee for Nadech's September magazine covers! Could not wait to see more photos from those magazines.

& thank you to everyone who posted photos, comments, gifs, videos, news, spoilers, ff, RFTD ratings, etc. Keep them coming ladies! 42 more pages until we reach page 1000 yay!!!   :party: :party:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Looking at the rehearsal photos again - is that a spank I see??   :shock2: and miss Yaya looked beautiful as usual at the Mall Japan Discovery event!