[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

daai

sarNie Egg
I thought 14 episodes for RFTD  :scratchhead2: 

Then, if 12 episodes meaning that we've two weeks left to the end..so sooner, OMG!!! I can't accept it.. :tearybye: I'm not prepare myself anything yet for the ending, over of Yadech. Oh, I don't wanna lie  :spin:  I'm gonna miss them which we've to wait a year or two but at least I wanna see their collaboration in movie. Anyone? Agree? Whatcha all think?  :scratchchin:

Btw, can't wait for tonight episode! Come faster.........

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@chiatra. Despite how breathtaking this episode was...the drama recieved a rating of....im hurt just thinking about it. 5.1
I will need another truck load of oxygen tanks to accept the truth.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
OHOaddict said:
@chiatra. Despite how breathtaking this episode was...the drama recieved a rating of....im hurt just thinking about it. 5.1
I will need another truck load of oxygen tanks to accept the truth.

i don't really want to bother with the rating but it does  :cry:
what drama did other channel aired on the same slot?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Too many beautiful scenes in ep6, the touching confession scene, Ryu sneakily crawl his way towards his tee rak for a hug and a kiss on the neck, the pleasantly surprise peck and the beautiful back hug, i cant pick which is my fav, i want to bottle them all up for future use hehe

Ever since ep1, seeing how lonely Ryu is esp when night falls, with no wifey, no family and with so much burden on his shoulders, i have always longed for mayumi to shower that dark room with some love and affection, and my mayumi didnt disappoint, she did just that and many more :) Watching the ending scene where Mayumi dresses for Ryu, it makes me realise, being Soryo is hard but being Soryo's wife is 10times harder. They have to put on a tough outer-layer, be his gum lung jai with an unsadden face, but they're prob tearing inside seeing their soryo constantly fight with danger and the fear of not knowing whether it'll be the last time they have to send him off and not seeing him again must be so heartbreaking and overflowing. Women can be js as brave and strong as men, or even stronger!!

So in love with RM right now, I am feeling withdrawals already!!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing good, Happy belated @M9 hope your bday was absolutely fantastic just like you.... First off I will say this about episode 6. I LOVE THE YADECH SCENES.....However after getting to the point we are at.... There is somewhat of a disconnect between audiences and the story. As much as I adore Nadech and Yaya I feel that there love story did not flow properly to show how compelling it will be and as I wanted it to be DUE TO ONE REASON - WRITING!!!

BE WARNED THESE ARE MY OPINIONS PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE I SUMMED THIS UP AFTER WATCHING THIS MANY TIMES.

Let's start off with the Flaws of this episode....

- Yaya and Yuji: Due to the writing again.... after all the progress that Ryu and Mayumi made the night before just the simple action/gesture by Mayumi displaying more affection, exchange of smiles and constant rebuttal from Mayumi in defence of Yuji ( spontaneous visit from Yuji) ... has completely thrown me. One minute I feel like finally I will get to see Mayumi show affection for Ryu without her realizing after how good he took care of her during the bath scene but nope, I am feeling soured. The mood is unsatisfying, confused and annoyed. A friend is a friend but Im sorry you don't act like that with a friend especially if A) you have a fiancé B) She is giving the guy false hope since the guy is still pining away for her. C) She knows full well how Yuji feels for her. So nope not a big Fan of this at all. This whole scene was not executed well enough. Too much bad banter between the prangs. I guess for me I disagree with the level and the degree of the banter between the two. Mayumi How can you go from night and day as soon as you see Yuji..... even though he is your friend

- Ryu and Junko: Okay that slight annoyance between these two have resurged in me. When he went to see her at the crack of dawn was something I found annoying yet I could get over... yet that need to comfort her while she is laying in bed. I'm sorry this display was very confusing i blame the writing again. IF Khun Ja is firm that the relationship between Ryu and Junko is purely out of the goodness of his heart and no romance then in no way should he be consoling her in that way. I can understand why fans feel that Ryu will put others first instead of Mayumi because of his actions when he is not with her. These small yet quite noticeably gestures are too big to pass over. Being a Leader of Japanese clan there is a high level of respect I feel he should uphold and yet by the caressing he does on her shoulder the constant attention he gives her he is not respecting Mayumi. Like I mentioned in a previous critique of episode 5 I want someone to be her hero and Ryu should be her hero however the writer should have taken more thought into how he was going to execute this cause my fear this type of affection will only continue in later episodes and still fans are lead to believe he is being a good guy. you can be a good guy but keep your hands to yourself MR. lol but still love you RYU!!!

- Ryu and Mayumi: Now don't get me wrong I adore there scenes 110% however I must point out this.... The scene where Mayumi barges into his office and she realizes he has truly been following her all those 7 years now ..... WHERE IS THE DIALOGUE HERE!!!..... This is a HUGE REVELATION between the leads why was it so choppy. I blame the writing. This scene lacked that emotional punch I desperately desired for. Mayumi was crying my goodness yet I sat back and was disappointed I could not cry with her because I couldn't not bring my emotions there. The amount of dialogue that was exchanged was at best a good B+. Just not quite satisfied with this turning point in the relationship. All this time I was waiting and hoping for a more than satisfying resolution between the two and yet I was like um... is that it...

- The transition from the revelation to the bedroom.... I would have liked to see how the two would have decided to sleep next to each other with no barrier. Being Ryu I would have LOVED to see how he would convince Mayumi that since they understand each other its okay for them to sleep next to each other. Instead next scene was shot that he's already next to her. So I felt something missing.

- Yamamoto lol this character is starting to be quite unnecessary because there is so much emphasis on Ryus constant encounters with Takao and the police chief that his character doesn't have a huge impact on the story. If they are going to have so many baddies at least give the guy that is behind it all more screen time so I can actual see a purpose for this character.

- I have watched alot of lakorns and one thing that is very very important to me is the choice of background music. In most of the scenes I am finding just complete silence. No creep of music whatsoever. Sometimes when the leads are just holding each other why not add music to give viewers that punch in throat so we can feel just as speechless. Music is important just as important as the the writing I'd say. It is a shame especially since I keep waiting and listening and yet radio silence.

GOOD POINTS:

So enough of all the negatives.

Ryu and Mayumi: OH THE HUGS... OH THE KISS.... LOL YES THE KISS.... OH THE SNIFFS .... That's what I am talking about. So satisfying to see the leads display such physical affection for each other. That eye contact between Nadech and Yaya well they prove that they can light a tv on fire. I tried desperately not to blink when that good morning kiss happened..... by the way how cute was it that Yaya turned her head, Lol I am so GLAD because that Kiss was the highlight of the series thus far. Still hoping for more. 

My favourite scenes!!!!

You sure can't see anything Nadech.. Oops I mean Ryu lol If he truly couldn't see he played a pervert very well hahaha so good.  Haha oh the belt loved his wip action... I can see this happening for real haha I think that's why they played it so well

Yes hold her dearly... she must be cold Nadech hehehe never mind that she could have twisted her ankle

Such a sweet scene but they could have at least put in a kiss hehehe  :woot2: Ryu's smirk gotta love the guy ughhh so dreamy. But how stunning was Mayumi I love this entire look especially when they were previously outside.

This scene made me feel all types of goodness.... Did anyone check out Ryu's hand placement on Mayumi's night gown I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE Ryu getting a little frisky and Yaya didn't even mind hehe Her body probably felt all types of sensations. Yah for neck kisses you go Nadech!!! Haha Ryu is such a horny soryo. Ryu was such a rascal when he said in the morning "Looking at me like that, Are you thinking of taking advantage of me?" lol LOVE IT!!!

Yes Yaya smile, I am smiling so much my face hurts for you.... never let go of that delicious man thats holding you ever so tightly 

THIS KISS WOULD WIN BEST KISS SHORT BUT SWEET AND HAHA IT WAS LOUD AND I ADMIT I SQUEALED LOL .... REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY!!! 

LOL LETS LOOK AT IT CLOSE UP SHALL WE... LOL SEE YAYA'S HEAD TURN HAHA DEFINITELY LIP TO LIP.

Lol Man that daisy is lucky haha, How can Yaya be so close to him like that and not take advantage hehe literally he is an inch from your face girl 

AFTER THIS SCENE.... MORE BACK HUGS PLEASE!!! GOSH ARENT THEY JUST THE SWEETEST EVER... NOW DONT YOU DARE LET GO OF EACHOTHER. DONT MAKE ME GET INTO THAT TV AND LOCK YOU TWO UP!!!!

CR AS TAGGED FOR ALL PICS.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT AND LOVE YADECH ALWAYS, MY CRITIQUES ARE MEANT TO BE UNBIASED AND PURELY TO EXPRESS MY OPINION ON A SERIES THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello M9  :hiya:  :flowers:
:hapbday: :bdaycake: A Very Happy belated Birthday to you na M9  :bdaycake:  :hapbday:
:flowers:May you've the Bestest year and May God fulfill all your wishes and dreams naaa  :flowers:
Please forgive me, I'm late to wish you on your birthday

[I was caught up with my project & compilations so couldn't log in here. I'm really sorry!!]  :facepalm:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back bubbles, you're so missed ! Thanks for visiting and your post I enjoy reading. You're right Mayumi did look worried. Its the toughest seeing her love off to duties. As with you and majority Yadech screen times - so dreamy - finally we got to see all those bts scenes played to perfection, love so much. Hope to see you often na bubbles.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you so much Lovely_k That was a really good one!  :flowers:
Hope you had a Great Yuuummmmyyyy Birthday Chaitra  :yummy:  :wink: and I'm waiting to read your review on RFTD
Key thank you really very much for your last week's  :fanfic: (ff). Must say that you're very talented. And also   :thanks:  MrsChum for posting  :fanfic: on Key's behalf :flowers:

Why the ratings are low for RFTD? Even the Rising Sun-1 also got the poor ratings as the drama proceeded further!

Does anybody know what's with this Channel 3's new conflict? Does it affect RFTD's airings?

Thanks everyone who posted here to make it easier for people like me who can't follow Yadech's news daily.    :thanks:  :flowers:
Good day naa to all of you  :flowers:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.
@Lovely, thanks so much for sharing your long and interesting comment.
@bubbles8, so glad to see you.  Sure miss you mak mak na.
@key, thanks so much my dear.  I did have a sweet dream na ka  :heart: .
lilyalana said:
i don't really want to bother with the rating but it does  :cry:
what drama did other channel aired on the same slot?

ratings for Wednesday are

RFTD (ch3)  --  5.1
Anitita (ch5)  -- 1.4
Khun phi tee ruk (ch7)  -- 6.6

cr:rating ig

Taluikongtai clip.......Nadech is so funny..... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvmjZjhH0po
cr:myshowproduction3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvmjZjhH0po

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely, Lazie and Raklakorn for the b-day wishes! Plus all of you ladies from yesterday! :heart:

Lovely - Thanks for providing your opinion on the lakorn na. I love Yadech but I am a little behind on this lakorn. I have to admit..i have had to fast forward on some scenes that is not Yadech. So I don't blame that you blame the lakorn on the writing... But I am enjoying it just being able to watch them on screen again.

Bubbles8 - It is good to see you on here na. We miss you!

oh no, I wonder why Mayumi is crying?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart:   love this part esp. when Ryu said, "My love is very beautiful, so beautiful that I want to change my mind for you to stay home. Don't want any guys in the nightclub to see you." 

"Mayumi is a sprinkling diamond of Onitsuka."
"She is the love of my life.  I'll protect her with my life.".....

cr:natty thong

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I came across the summary of RFTD. Like, the WHOLE summary. O_O There are some pretty shocking things coming up. Not sure if reading the spoliers was a good idea....

So far for me, I really hate watching Takao's scenes. I like O Anuchit, but his character in here is so detestable. And then there's Yuji. Gawd, he's so annoying with his weird obsession. (I mean, I'd be obsessed with Mayumi too, but dang, homeboy need to chill)... and the fact that he and his father both "sees" Junko, ewww. >___< I feel so bad for Junko. But at the same time, I don't understand why she doesn't just let Onizuka protect her. She's being hunted by Miura and harassed, drugged and beaten by MIsawa. If I were in her shoes, I would have gone to Onizuka the first time Ryu appeared. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Everyone is scared of Onizuka anyway.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Now we know why Khune Ja asked Nadech to give Yaya emotional support so she could play this heartbreaking scene.   That back hug Nadech gave Yaya really worked....she played that scene beautifully.....I cried with her and I could feel her pain and suffering.

Today episode is quite good and very sad.   I cried in many scenes with Mayum and Yaya played the crying scenes very well.   Her acting has improved a lot.    Can't wait for next week....more drama and heartache for Mayumi.    

When you realize that you love that person, it's almost too late.....

credit as tagged