[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much Lovely for sharing the translation here.      The last sentence is important because everyone wants to know if Yaya is his current love.    I want to translate his words for words, but over all the meaning is the same with NYclub_pantip.

" Does my love today mean Yaya?.....Not yet, it is more of a good feeling that just happened.   I adore her.     We will still be studying each other for a very long time because the both of us are still young. "

Lovely_k said:
Here is a better translation of this... mine was the quick run through. Lol this is what happens when you take the time to translate haha. sorry girls Ill make sure I do a better translation next time.

Today, my love is a good love. Everything is good, Love fulfills my life, makes me cheerful, happy and smile like crazy alone. It makes me do crazy things with the person I love. In the bad time when I'm alone and lonely, they're are people I love by my side whether mom, dad, the persons I love, girl-friend, friends. Those people fulfill what I lack

Does my love today mean Yaya? Not yet, It's a good feeling. I adore her. We have to see it longer because we both are still young.

Cr: Nyclub_pantip

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Now this is what we've been waiting for. Now that the misunderstanding is over (at least we hope) it should be all lovey dovey till the end.

Feedbacks! Feedbacks! Feedbacks! I so can't wait to read everyones comments.

@M9seateurn1

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Alright guys who wants to join me in a victory dance. We can do the chicken dance once they do the deed. Haha. Victory dance for a peck on the lips. Lalalalala

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:party: :hapbday:   Happy Birthday m9
                                                          May all your wishes and dreams come true and hope you get to meet Nadech na ka!!!  :bdaycake: :hapbday:

*******************************

Awww......another fin scene.....so sweet and tenderly :heart: :heart: :heart:
Yadech acted so well and amazingly!!!

cr:withloveurassayas & da_dathida

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
does anybody know if they will ever show Takeshi and Seiko again. i miss seeing Ryu and Takeshi teasing each other :cry1:  that's the only thing i feel like missing from the story.

happy birthday to you M9 :hapbday:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely the best ep last night with loads of lovey dovey scenes. Yadech raised their fin bar, all of them were super sweet whether Ryu stealing a kiss, absolute best, cos Mayumi received with surprise and whats more love or the other hugs, all were equally amazing, very hot and heartfelt. Their silent hugs, words were not needed, just tender loving touches I feel their love down right to the bone.

Yuji's actions were vexatious. Who on earth visits a girl knowing she is taken and staying with her fiance? He is so emotionally and physically damaged by his own dad, poor him.

Reward for us, no Akikko last night, such a treat without her.

Thanks very much @ptenchik @bubba @lily @vimalee I love all those sweet pics.

@queen you're really the queen of gifs, love all yours very much.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@fea567, thanks for posting above picture na. 

Yaya posted that picture and wished everyone  sleep tight and sweet dreams. And, one of the comments said, "Can't fall sleep.  Still thinking about that scene, so fin!!!" :lolyup:

@dear key, Did you have a sweet dream after watching last night?? :bhehe: 

LOL Ryu is so funny and naughty in this link..........

http://websta.me/p/806441097156582909_509822

So cute from fastbeam......

cr:as tagged & khun ja ig

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Happy birthday m9. I'm always the last but I hope you made wonderful memories.. :)
As for all the ladies here, we are all overwhelmed with love from todays episode.. :D <3
Now its nadech turn to be a Doctor (bunny Doctor) :p

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks dearest bubba. Didn't sleep till two and up at five. Thinking and discussing their scenes no end, guessing their convo cos dun understand. Hope you'll sleep well with Yadech sweet scenes, lya.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I am so happy that Ryu and Mayumi finally understand each other now!!! :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :rockon:  :weee:  :dude:  :worthy:  :drool:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  LIKE FINALLY!!! IT WAS ABOUT TIME! I thought they were going to wait until forever! Finally, Mayumi knows just how much Ryu loves her and how strong that love is. Since everyone is talking about their favorite scene in episode 6, I am going to mention my favorite scene as well! Although there were many cute and sweet scenes between Ryu and Mayumi, I must say that my favorite one was the one where Mayumi was sitting in Ryu's office chair after she found out that Ryu has been secretly taking pictures of her for 7 years and then Ryu was telling her how he lost her once because of his duty but now he is not going to lose her again and all that sweet and romantic things that he said to her in that scene. I cried with Mayumi while I was watching that scene because I could feel Ryu's love for Mayumi and I could understand just how pure, amazing and powerful his love for her was.

I was surprised I didn't get as annoyed as I thought I would while watching this episode. All the evil people in the story just seems so stupid and dumb to me now. I feel like the police is crap and they suck! They are so dumb trying to attack Onizuka. Well they messed with the wrong person because my Ryu oppa is smart and cunning. No matter what they do, they will never be able to bring Onizuka down especially since Ryu is Souryo. I laugh now instead of get mad at the evil people because I just know that they will fail and when they actually do fail at trying to arrest Ryu, I laugh my butt off at their loser faces!!!! :rofl:  :lol2:  :lmao3:  When will they ever learn that they can never and will never ever be able to take Onizuka down? Some dumb people just never learn like YUJI! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!!?? LIKE FOR REAL, GET A LIFE ALREADY! NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAINST RYU AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN MAYUMI'S HEART BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL AND WEAK!

Anyway, getting to the main point, I am happy for Ryu and Mayumi. It just sucks though because they are going to face even more dangerous obstacles that will try to tear them apart. However, their love for each other is strong so I know they will both get through it. FIGHTING RYU OPPA!!! FIGHTING MAYUMI UNNIE!!!!

dariey

sarNie Adult
lilyalana said:
does anybody know if they will ever show Takeshi and Seiko again. i miss seeing Ryu and Takeshi teasing each other :cry1:  that's the only thing i feel like missing from the story.

happy birthday to you M9 :hapbday:  

yes they will appear again but not sure in what episode. ^_^
when talk about seiko,i definitely can't wait to see the part where seiko will comfort mayumi from crying.love sis-romance..hee

tq everyone for sharing photos,gif and word.it make me happy and enjoy just by reading you girls spazz.

not to forget :hapbday:  to m9 and happy belated birthday to chaitra. :)  sorry for the late wish.