[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
fuzzi said:
Hey guys... Do you know that , will yaya have any lineup lakorn after neung nai suang or not?
 Yes she will. She said it in her latest interview (Thats what was translated in eng). But she said she cant talk about it at this time. Hope this helped Fuzzi :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This will be tomorrow' scene where Mayumi's arm was hurt and Ryu happily offered to help her take a bath.    The article stated: don't worry, Yaya wore shorts and something to cover her chest in case of an accident.   Everyone was expecting Nadech would play trick or tease Yaya like usual.   However, they were annoyed (in a good way) that he didn't do what they were all expected, but instead he was concerned for Yaya that she might show too much skin and might get cold while filming this scene.....Awww, always concerned for his nong sao.    Pe Noom, the director and Khune Ja the producer, did not hesitate to please the fans by having Mayumi slipped and Ryu had to catch her and hold her tight.

I had a good laugh while reading this article and thought about the recent interview where the reporters asked Yaya about her not matched with Nadech because he is more matched with sexy women.    Here, he was concerned about Yaya showing too much skin and this was just acting and work.      Nadech said he likes a simple woman who is not into looks and materialistic stuffs, someone who is comfortably wearing jeans and T-shirt.

I remembered reading about Nadech when he first entered ET.   Mark tried to introduce him to many cool and pretty girls, but Nadech was not interested.   He wanted to focus on school and work first.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!    Wednesday is such a beautiful dayyyyyyyyy.

credit NY CLUB FB

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Nadech is mature enough to know when to tease Yaya and when not too! If I was Yaya, I'd be embarrassed to do the bathroom scene too, hehe... Hotness overload! In my opinion, I think Nadech does not like Yaya sexy, he likes her exactly how she is, bright, cute and kind!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for all the sharing na ka.
@Lazydramafan, thanks for sharing your long and resourceful info. na ka.  Always enjoy reading it.
@key and chaitra, thanks so much for your kind words.  You both are awesome. :thumbsup: :heart:
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing translation and info ka.

Awww.....can't wait for tomorrow.   Somehow, Wednesday and Thursday become my favorite days of the week now :coverlaf: ...

2nd cooking class for Yaya......look so good and yummy!!! :yummy:

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Sorry Chaitra. Ive been so busy packing and moving i have nit wished you a happy birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day & wishing you many more birthdays to come na!

I have so much to catch up on but stop by to thank you all for contributing! I check often but not enough time to read word for word.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi my dears yadechers!! I miss you all !! I was busy those days!!
Thanks for your everything !!

Wish you Chaitra a belated HB !! Hope you had fun and was spoiled !! :D

Contrats to our Nadech for his graduate!!
Our Nang Fa is always the most beautiful woman on this world !!!

About the topic about Yaya to be sexy i remember i read here that Nadech Like cute girl n not sexy ones, am i right?

So so excited !!! Tomorrow we are going to be Fin and Jin !!

Oh yes i want to know who is aarshar?? Saw her with Nadech Many Times !!

Love you all na ka

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @vimalee for the translation. So sweet and very caring Nadech is. Can't wait for tonight's ep.

@bubba thank you. Pics make me drool. I love the lays pic, Yadech look so fresh, young, cute and exactly like a real couple, no frills or fancy needed.

Thanks very much HAK VB.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Will Roy Fun Tawan Duerd still be airing tomorrow? Did Ch3 figure out the problem with the cable company or station or whatever it was? Someone please tell me!!!! Please!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!! Thank you all for sharing. I can't wait for tomorrow morning!

Cr. Marino Yudee

Suddenly, superstar Nadech Kugimiya was limping due to the injury. Because of his extreme adventure.

During this time, he likes to exercise with a bike. Lately, he was cycling from his house Sukhaphiban 5 to play his favourite sport, he's cycling all the way to Klong 6 Pathumthani where Wake Park is located. Then the bicycle
crashed. It made his sexy leg as bad as you can see.
Let Ryu played extreme sport alone.. Where is Mayumi? Hurry! Take care of him.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

So.......... Ready for tonight Ladies hehehe Here is an article I came across. I can't wait to see this in RFTD!!!!!

TRANSLATED: 
"In the rising sun script, there are many scenes where I kiss Mayumi. I'll ask nong first, is that okay? P'num told us both that whether we kiss for real or not, discuss it together because it's a long shot. So in that case, I suggested to just have the lips touching. I have to take care of nong.... Make it safe for her. People like and fin these scenes, so I'm happy with that."
credit: m3lhouse - spicy forum

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely for the translation and Mel for translating.

Can one of you ladies translate this when have time plssss!! @bubba and Vimalee :)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Here you go ENJOY LADIES!!! (Sorry for the quick translation....)

About my love life.... It's going good, everything is complete in my life, Love makes me happy, smiling alone sometimes I feel like I am going crazy or when I am weak I don't have no one yet I still have someone with me like my family, my parents my friends they still care and love me. they come and complete my life.

About me and Yaya... We still have good feelings for each other. I have to take care of her like my younger sister because we are still young. 

MrsChum said:

Can one of you ladies translate this when have time plssss!! @bubba and Vimalee :)

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
He he he thanks lots for the translation.... Yaya j I still have good feeling for each other n we are still young ..... that make my day ......

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Here is a better translation of this... mine was the quick run through. Lol this is what happens when you take the time to translate haha. sorry girls Ill make sure I do a better translation next time.

Today, my love is a good love. Everything is good, Love fulfills my life, makes me cheerful, happy and smile like crazy alone. It makes me do crazy things with the person I love. In the bad time when I'm alone and lonely, they're are people I love by my side whether mom, dad, the persons I love, girl-friend, friends. Those people fulfill what I lack

Does my love today mean Yaya? Not yet, It's a good feeling. I adore her. We have to see it longer because we both are still young.

Cr: Nyclub_pantip
MrsChum said: