[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Hello and thank you my dear ladies for all the wonderful shares na ka.

Nadech is so handsome and the kids, Haden, Joshua, & Natcha are so cute in the AirAsia commercial......

cr:as tagged, nadechpantip

AirAsia CF.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBnlk5Oi1dc
cr:AirAsia Thailand
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBnlk5Oi1dc
Thank you bubba for the clip and info. Here's an article that talks relates to this clip.

Marino Yudee posted in NadechWorld (english)

Cr. Marino Yudee
Nadech led a group children " worth to fly with quality completeness"

Served as handsome stewart of Air Asia Airline Nadech Kugimiya invites Joshua- Haden and Patcha get an insight into why the employee always on time and be confidence in every flight. Nadech brought the children to see the work of the staff in the various functions such as from the airport, ground staff, engineering team, baggage staff and the flight attendant. After finished viewing all the work, Nadech confirmed that pay less but the quality completeness. All the fans of Nadech, Haden- Joshua and Patcha can not miss the ads " worth to fly with quality completeness" with Air Asia Airline..

Cr. Kwankao2010 thanks.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum, I think you are right.àà I remembered reading that article and we translated Margie's part here.àà Like I mentioned before, Yaya would be the best tour guide in Europe.àà She can speak English, Spanish, Norwegian, French, and some Italian.
à
Vimalee, your always here to confirm my answer. Thank you na!!

I'm so proud of Nadech and Yaya to be on top of the list of Seed Chart Top :clap: It's amazing to be on top when their not even a professional singer. Congrats to them.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Happy Birthday dear chaitra.....may all your wishes come true!!!

హ్యాపీ బర్త్డే.     మే అల్ యువర్ విషెస్ కం ట్రూ

ஹாப்பி பர்த்டே.   மே ஆல் யுவர் விஷேஸ் கம் ற்றுஎ

जन्मदिन खुश है। सच हो सकता है आपके सभी कोशुभकामनाएं देता है।

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another cute comment for this picture:

" No matter what the news said, whether Yaya is a decoy or a cover up or not, all we know that Nadech's parents, relatives, friends, and co-workers all are adore and love Yaya.   If I were a mother, I would not let this young lady Yaya gets away easily.   This type of daughter-in-law is very difficult to find. "     :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee said:
Nadech's aunt just posted this picture and wrote:

"While waiting for Wednesday to come, here's the picture from the back of a very good girl.....hehehehe, the person sitting felt so good!"

That's Yaya pushing Nadech's aunt's wheelchair during Songkran (Thai New Year) family trip to Japan in April of this year.   Yaya got to meet Nadech's Japanese relatives from his dad' side.

Regarding the news that Nadech already had a secret girlfriend and just used Yaya as a decoy or cover up, here's my favorite comment:

"Here's the picture.   Now the media can stop asking about this cover up question once and for all!!!. "

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Vimalee
Thanks for the translation. Nadech's aunt and the comment want Yaya as dil ! Their lovely and proud reference is so obvious. 
The bd card to chai is amazingly and crafted with efforts, I love it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
RisingSunAfterParty: Yaya&Taew sing "Kid Mak"

http://youtu.be/vtIHcvPNNc0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=vtIHcvPNNc0

RisingSunAfterParty: Dao Yaya Taew Madley [1]

http://youtu.be/q0E0Xr3k4eo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=q0E0Xr3k4eo

RisingSunAfterParty: MT&NY on stage

http://youtu.be/0pW7XPfEHvQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=0pW7XPfEHvQ

RisingSunAfterParty: Yaya Pat Taew "à¸à¸­à¹à¸à¹à¸¥à¸à¹à¸à¸­à¸£à¹à¹à¸à¸£"

http://youtu.be/sMlub0hCJ8w

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sMlub0hCJ8w&sns=fb

Cr . Maker_family

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Dearest Chaitra 

:hapbday: 

CHAITRA 

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO YOU

Wishing You A Very Prosperous Happy Birthday Filled With Joy, Fun, Health, Wealth And Happiness 
  :flowers:

Thank You For Being A Part Of This AF And Entertaining Us With Your Beautiful Comments And Ofcourse, Not To Forget Your Romantic Battle Of Love FF 

Happy Birthday Once Again. Have A Good One.
Eat Lots, Stay Safe, Lots Of Love To You 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Wow!! Thank You Bubba for the translation. Going by this translation, I think Yaya beautifully defended their relationship and indirectly said that she DESERVES Nadech   :coverlaf:  :dance1:Yaayy!!

bubba said:
*Pics*
Here's the Yaya's interview clip.....
*Video*
Then, the reporters  said that there is an anti page which said Yaya is not really suited for Nadech and Nadech is more suited with a sexy lady.  Yaya kinda confused and said that right now it's not the time  for her to be sexy yet, just wait till she gets a little bit older (to be sexy, I guess hahaha).

MrsChum I believe age is just a number. Age doesn't matter to like/dislike things and stuffs. And tbh you're most active as a Yadecher compared to me.. So in that context you're an EVERGREEN Yadecher  :thumbsup:

Yaya At Shokubutsu Monogatari's Whip Foam Launch.. As usual, she's looking soo beautiful  :kiss3:

From the TVC

Have a great day ahead and thanks for your contribution guys!!  :D  :thanks:

And Nadech is looking super cute and hot at the same time with his li'l moustache... Gosh!! I'm blushing Non-Stop  :crush: His cute li'l Ringo-Star-kinda-Moustache caught my fancy..  :crush: Nadech is looking like a typical COUNTRY BOY  :crush:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
My Birthday is the day I look forward to the whole year. I enjoy my birthday more than a kid would enjoy his (seriously) :weee: :weee:  :weee:  . This is my first Birthday with you sweet ladies and it is 100000000000 times more special and meaningful to me. I am extremely thankful from the bottom of my heart. Im not able to find the right words to express my feelings looking at your posts but please know that I am truly touched and honored and I consider myself extremely lucky to receive so much love from you guys.  

This is definitely One big happy family :grouphug: and I always hope to be a part of it. Too bad I dont know how to post pictutres on this site or I would have and wanted to send a personal Thank you card to all of you.

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much.

My dearest Keylargo, You were the first person to wish me this year (12am) and It truly meant a lot. Thank you so much. Just know that You are a very special person in my life and I respect you and love you a lot. Hope our friendship is everlasting and our bond continues to grow each day. :heart:  :flowers:

Vimalee, You made the whole of India wish me in your post. WOW I was really surprised to see Hindi and I had to double check your name. So sweet of you. I admire your personality and the way you care for everyone here and Im sure each and everyone will agree with me. I wish someday I could be half of what you are. I mean it. Thank you so much and I love love your post. :flowers:

DelRey, My day is super good babe. I hope you finish the whole cake for me. hehe :flowers:

Naya, Thanks for taking the time to wish me. I love it. Thank you  :flowers:

MrsChum, Thank you so much. It really means a lot that you took the time to wish me MC and I am truly thankful. :flowers:

Bubba SO sweet of you. Thank you so much. I cannot express how happy I am. Thank you very very much. :flowers:

Fea4567 Thank you so much sweetheart. Lots of love to you .For you  :flowers:
Totobon, Thank you so much sweety. :flowers:

RaklakornNYK, My eyes kept twinkling looking at you post. In spite of being busy you took the time to wish me with such a beautiful post so I am thankful to you from the bottom of my heart. I had a mini celebration looking at your post  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  Love you RaklakornNYK (Sp). :flowers:
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much And I love you all  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :flowers:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Happy Birthday dear chaitra.....may all your wishes come true!!!

హ్యాపీ బర్త్డే.     మే అల్ యువర్ విషెస్ కం ట్రూ

ஹாப்பி பர்த்டே.   மே ஆல் யுவர் விஷேஸ் கம் ற்றுஎ

जन्मदिन खुश है। सच हो सकता है आपके सभी कोशुभकामनाएं देता है।

Kushi Se Bite Har Din,
Har Suhani Raat ho
Jis Taraf Aapke Kadam Pade
Waha Phoolo Ki Barshat ho

Translation:
May your days be filled with happiness
May all your nights be pleasant
In whichever direction you step
may the flowers shower that way.

Aweeeeeeee Thank you so much Vimalee...Lots of love to you  :flowers:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Congratulation to Nadech for his Bachelor of Communication Arts with first-class honour from Motion Picture & Video Department, Rangsit University.

Cr. @1217_4ever
Congratulation !!! Wahhhh so proud of him !!!! Nadech always the best for us in everything