[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Ladies, I'm getting emotional just reading your posts. I just got to know and adore Yadech within this year and could not bear to see them go their separated ways in acting. They make my life less stressful just from watching them onscreen/offscreen. Please always come back to this thread whenever you can. Ok enough of my drama :).

We still have more episodes of RFTD to enjoy. Let make this journey most memorable!! Shall we? :) I am so so glad to find this thread and made friends here. Without you guys I would not know so much about Yadech. Thank you for all your contributions!!

daai

sarNie Egg
@Lovely_k - how did you know that Nadech plans to go trip by the end of this year with Yaya as well?! Wow Hopefully his dream comes true!!! So we can have a lot of fin jin pics/ moments from their trip...yeah!
Don't be sad Yadech's fans. I mean cheer up even we can't watch NY on screen after this but we still can have them through their CFs, award shows, merits, trips, mag shoots and etc..I think they know better each other than us that they can't separate for too long. LOL You all know what I mean...NY is just like us, normal couple and only a couple knows what they're going through as a couple...finding time to spend with each other so don't worry! Let us pray for them and show our support, cheering them hard, rooting for their lakorn ..they only need our support in order to stay longer in ET industry.
For now, let us show our support for RS series Roy Fun Tawan Duerd and don't bother with those spoilers or rating or whatsoever
Just remember that NY aka Yadech need us their fans so we should grateful on what they've done for us from the beginning until now
Love u all ❤❤❤
Peace yo!!! ✌

totobon

sarNie Egg
Here is something to cheer us up ^^ It looks like Yadech did go to play baseball together :D This only tells us one thing: even if they don't have lakorn or event together,they will somehow manage to spend quality time together :) So even after RFTD finished airing,I'm sure we still have things to spazz about ^^ After all,Yadech biggest shippers are themselves, their families (especially Nadech's aunty 'khampajjsin',I love her recent photo of Yaya pushing her wheelchair,so sweet and caring of Yaya to do that for her p'chai's aunty...or should I say Yaya's aunty-in-law-to-be kaka) and their close friends so there will be hints of them spending time together here and there ;) Let's cheer for their individual works and keep faith in them ^o^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAI!! Have a blast :)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday Chai!!!
I hope your day is well or even better.
I have a piece of cake in my fridge, so I'll eat it for you for your BIG DAY! Khekhekhe

:heart: DelRey

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
totobon said:
Here is something to cheer us up ^^ It looks like Yadech did go to play baseball together :D This only tells us one thing: even if they don't have lakorn or event together,they will somehow manage to spend quality time together :) So even after RFTD finished airing,I'm sure we still have things to spazz about ^^ After all,Yadech biggest shippers are themselves, their families (especially Nadech's aunty 'khampajjsin',I love her recent photo of Yaya pushing her wheelchair,so sweet and caring of Yaya to do that for her p'chai's aunty...or should I say Yaya's aunty-in-law-to-be kaka) and their close friends so there will be hints of them spending time together here and there ;) Let's cheer for their individual works and keep faith in them ^o^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAI!! Have a blast :)
I believe this is a different top because the one she went for baseball is clearly a royal blue and the new picture is more violet. My reason being is if it's just the lighting then nadech shirt would not have been turned blue. So impression of this picture is that it was Sunday that they met not 2 weeks ago. That bracelet is a mere coincidence. But I could be wrong. This is just my thoughts. Have a great day everyone

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
daai said:
@Lovely_k - how did you know that Nadech plans to go trip by the end of this year with Yaya as well?! Wow Hopefully his dream comes true!!! So we can have a lot of fin jin pics/ moments from their trip...yeah!
Don't be sad Yadech's fans. I mean cheer up even we can't watch NY on screen after this but we still can have them through their CFs, award shows, merits, trips, mag shoots and etc..I think they know better each other than us that they can't separate for too long. LOL You all know what I mean...NY is just like us, normal couple and only a couple knows what they're going through as a couple...finding time to spend with each other so don't worry! Let us pray for them and show our support, cheering them hard, rooting for their lakorn ..they only need our support in order to stay longer in ET industry.
For now, let us show our support for RS series Roy Fun Tawan Duerd and don't bother with those spoilers or rating or whatsoever
Just remember that NY aka Yadech need us their fans so we should grateful on what they've done for us from the beginning until now
Love u all ❤❤❤
Peace yo!!! ✌
A girl from spicy forum who is practically an admin mentioned it. I'll try to find the actual interview for you :) Please be patient. I do remember him mention that a bit ago. Take care

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
A girl from spicy forum who is practically an admin mentioned it. I'll try to find the actual interview for you :) Please be patient. I do remember him mention that a bit ago. Take care
Lovely, is it from a mag that some of the celeb ask Nadech question. I think it was Margie that ask him if he have 10 days free, what would he do and where would he go. He said that he want to take his mom travel around Europe and take Yaya too..

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting Bong Mao :D...not surprised  :secret: LOL....Anyways, going to start to watch tomorrow and go from there.  I wanted to wait for its completion...but its Yadech!!!....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya is so pretty at the Pond event.   March who goes to the same university with Yaya couldn't stop smiling from ear-to-ear.   He said he already adores Yaya three years ago and when he first saw her, he ran over and asked to take picture with her.  Wait a minute, was this the same guy who played joke on April Fool Day and said Yaya was his girlfriend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0745S8Dmb8&list=UUWDdG4Wwj8YifjtCVyC3CBg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E0745S8Dmb8&list=UUWDdG4Wwj8YifjtCVyC3CBg
credit Pittanomipa

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, I think you are right.   I remembered reading that article and we translated Margie's part here.   Like I mentioned before, Yaya would be the best tour guide in Europe.   She can speak English, Spanish, Norwegian, French, and some Italian.

MrsChum said:
Lovely, is it from a mag that some of the celeb ask Nadech question. I think it was Margie that ask him if he have 10 days free, what would he do and where would he go. He said that he want to take his mom travel around Europe and take Yaya too..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday:  Happy Birthday chaitra,
                                                              May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka!!!  :bdaycake: :party:

Congrats to Yadech!!!  As of September 7, 2014, their song is  #1 on the SEED chart top 20......

cr:urassayaclub