[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi dearest chai
Thank you for your time and efforts. I am reading a per ep one shot, you are really so talented with words and observations ! I enjoy reading each. Hope the ratings will pick up. tc♥

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the compliments Key. I'm so glad you read my posts and enjoy them. Just sharing Yadech love like all of you.  I was so excited to post my view in the morning itself. But as soon as I logged in, so many bad news... it somehow managed to steer us from the awesome episode we watched yest ( not that I believe or care abt rumors but it definitely affects the energy of our site) .

But rumors are so common for Yadech right........Anyway, later I thought i will post and hopefully you guys can have a small recap before we dive into today's episode and obv wanted to share my views with you ppl :)

Fia from Lovefia's blog did a review of episode 3 while she was in the flight ..... So dedicated.. Love her reviews of both epi 3 and 4.

http://lovefia.com/2014/09/03/roy-fun-tawan-deurd-episode-3-of-time-period-and-cherry-blossoms/

http://lovefia.com/2014/09/03/roy-fun-tawan-deurd-episode-4/

If anyone of u dint watch epi 3 and 4 then these reviews will help you guys a  lot :) Enjoy :)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
every week there is always new gossip about Yadech that i can't be bothered to read anymore.  :yawn:

what kind of lakorn does the Thai public prefer? do they prefer raeng lakorn, full of hair-tearing scenes, ridiculous plot over lakorn with good story, good plot and acting? why??? 

PS - i don't know why but i've been to Spicy forum and people there seems to dislike Yaya. but they are ok with Nadech. or is it just me?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchchin:

totobon

sarNie Egg
I was a silent reader on this thread for nearly a year (since I just found out about Yadech) and I have to say this thread has been so enjoyable thanks to all of you wonderful ladies (sorry I can't name each and single one of you since there are too many). You girls have contributed so much to this thread I feel like now (while RFTD is airing) is the chance for me to show my appreciation.Thank you all !!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
:welcome1: Hi Totobon WELCOME to rftd thread. Your right, the ladies here are the sweetest and they make you feel right at home. So glad you finally chose to become a member :) 

Myself and everyone here would love for you to jin and fin with us watching RFTD :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
:welcome1: Newbies! Please enjoy it here everyone. All the news of our lovely Yadech could be found here. :)

Khub Khun Mak Everyone for all the pictures, comments, videos and links. I finished Ep. 4 and I can't wait to watch moreeee lol

That is not good. So sad bc they did put so much work into this lakorn. I am just happy to have a lakorn of Yadech to watch. It has been too long. I am still going to support them no matter what. I just hope they will continue to give us lakorns.

Nadech is looking so lavisly at the Fight Night event. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Cr: As Tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ok just finish watching ep5. Not too much jin/fin, TOOO MUCH BADDIES!! Mayumi still stubborn but I understand her. She's too easy to listen to others and not Ryu. Aikiko still playing her good and innocent role to Mayumi, feeding lies to Mayimi so she can feel bad for her...sighhhh
And than we have Yoji with his bipolar sick self.

I like the part where Ryu announce that he and Mayumi will get marry soon. The look of Yoji is priceless ;bhehe;  Ryu didn't say "thank you for helping my soon to be fiancé" he said "thank you for helping my soon to be wife" haha Yoji look!!

Next week we will have the bath scene (which I can't wait to watch) and the understanding of Mayumi and Ryu. Mayumi will find out that all along Ryu was following her and watching her. I think she will get to see the photo album.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
FF a lot for episode 5. Too much bad guys, bad girls and stupid people.

Next week looks promising. Mayumi finds out the truth about Ryu's sincerity. Thank goodness, now we can see them being lovey and understanding towards each other. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Koto scene was emotional for Ryu and Mayumi.
Mayumi fight scene, she was so tough. Love how possessive Ryu was in claiming ownership of Mayumi, serves Yuji right.
Mayumi's life suddenly goes upheaval. Feel sorry for her, from carefree to so much heartache (Akikko), baddies. Akikko and Yuji - need to ship them far far away with no return tix back. As usual love Koji, very wise and calm, always advising Ryu.
Looking forward to next week's ep, Mayumi starts to understand and loves Ryu.
Lets not be concerned about rating, enjoy our Yadech instead.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Ok just finish watching ep5. Not too much jin/fin, TOOO MUCH BADDIES!! Mayumi still stubborn but I understand her. She's too easy to listen to others and not Ryu. Aikiko still playing her good and innocent role to Mayumi, feeding lies to Mayimi so she can feel bad for her...sighhhh
And than we have Yoji with his bipolar sick self.

I like the part where Ryu announce that he and Mayumi will get marry soon. The look of Yoji is priceless ;bhehe;  Ryu didn't say "thank you for helping my soon to be fiancé" he said "thank you for helping my soon to be wife" haha Yoji look!!

Next week we will have the bath scene (which I can't wait to watch) and the understanding of Mayumi and Ryu. Mayumi will find out that all along Ryu was following her and watching her. I think she will get to see the photo album.

HI MC :)

Thank you so much for the quick intro for episode 5.

Question: Dint Ryu already tell her that  he had been following her from past 7 years in one of the previous episodes???? 

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
chaitra said:
à
à
HI MC :)
à
Thank you so much for the quick intro for episode 5.
à
Question: Dint Ryu already tell her that àhe had been following her from past 7 years in one of the previous episodes????à
Lol.. Mayumi did not see in her eye, so she doesn't believe him until when she sees the picture that is when she know he not lying about watching her for 7 years..

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
suprab buroot satan said:
Lol.. Mayumi did not see in her eye, so she doesn't believe him until when she sees the picture that is when she know he not lying about watching her for 7 years..
Yes, true!! We know how stubborn Mayumi is. I can't wait to see the lovely dovy moment. I'm don't with all this squealing and misunderstanding. Need more sweet scene!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Episode 5: where do I start.... actually this episode was uhhhhh "I can do without episode" however give me up to the last minute.... The reason being is that they devoted pretty much 75% of the episode to the "baddies" plan and who is involved. It was gruelling to watch the unnecessary minutes where it was focused on Yuji and his father and his addiction. Also the metamorphasis of Yuji once being "good" cop and now "bad" cop was lacking. I feel He didn't need to become a pill popper in order to be bad. They should have stuck with his jealousy of Ryu and how no matter how good he is to Mayumi. Mayumi chooses Ryu time and time again even though she believes he abandoned her.  Instead its the opposite I am left feeling Mayumi picks Yuji's side in every scenario. This confuses the living pooper out of me.

Weak Points: 
1) The editing, It was sloppy, I didn't know if someone was sleeping and accidentally edited things without really watching the end result. 
2) It was gruelling to watch Yuji start to manifest into a psychotic cop.  I just find that the character didn't have a natural progession. I'm sorry but being ambushed by the idea that Yuji is in fact a pill popper lol when did this happen. The writing for the episode needed to be more polished. especially towards the end where Yuji ends up "r" Junko. Unnecessary and distasteful.
3) Very little comedic relief and a lot of misunderstandings. Um where was the body guards in this... I want to see them tease Ryu and Mayumi
4) Mayumi should have shown a little more "softness" to Ryu because I don't like this impression that Mayumi "likes" Yuji more in this episode where Ryu is supposed to be love of her life. It doesn't make sense.
5) Still Ryu doesn't know that Akiko went to go visit Mayumi that's why Mayumi is the way she is. They should have had Taichi catch Akiko talking to mayumi so by the end Ryu knows EXACTLY why Mayumi is so cold to him.

Good Points:
1) Mayumi you "Go Girl" She kicked ass Love a female lead that can hold her own in a fight scene.
2) Taichi I love that he's a bodyguard that knows his role and isn't so soft like Taro. Good lord so much better.
3) Akiko I love to hate you girl. Man did you nail it. I just wanted to throttle you so bad... ok sorry for the burst of violence there.
4) Ryu and Junko I thought I would have felt distaste for the girl knowing Ryu and her closeness towards the end but no. This episode left me feeling pity so much pity for the girl. I will be glad when Ryu can be her hero because she definitely needs a whole lot of saving. I really appreciate that she understands why he is trying to get her on his side nothing romantic at all. Ryu being angry that he couldn't help the poor girl is understandable I mean the girl took a beating so Ryu can get out of her apartment in time. I will most likely cry when she... because to have lived a life like she has and no promise of a future is really something people should have compassion for and realize Ryu is doing this because He fights for the weak he fights for whats right and he fights for peace.
5) The scenes we managed to get with Ryu and Mayumi.... Very well done however still lacking (not enough) every segment that was focused on the secondary characters I was left feeling am I gonna see my pranangs yet? 
6) That was such a great teaser for next episode. So good!! can't wait. 

Few of my favourite pics from today's episode.

Cr: As Tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@chaitra....

Thank you for enjoying my posts. It's not very often that I get to read posts that are as lengthy and as insightful as yours. Please do continue to share posts because the best part about this sharing is everyone can speak freely and without fear that they will get "heat" for it. BTW your fanfic  :heart:

@Key.....

You are quite talented yourself. Hope you write more my dear. Thank you for your dedication to this thread!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Hak you!!

@Bubba and @vimalee: Where would we be without you splendid ladies  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  Thank you for EVERYTHING  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:
@MC @huanzhu @m9 @queenyeon @yk @junyk @fresh @dai @azure @fea @fuzzi @del @Ms.Zoe @didi and the rest of you ladies I forgot to mention. It has been the greatest pleasure to find a place that has such endearing and dedicated yadech fans like yourselves. Lets continue this FIN AND JIN ride together!! Thank you for all the comments!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
And I have to wait another week for Mayumi softening towards Ryu. I was hoping she'd walk in his room anytime by now to see all her photographs in his office room. But I guess I'll have to wait another week, argh! But it's okay the wait will be worth it to finally have Mayumi know that Ryu really had been stalking her all those seven years, hehe... :heart: :heart: :heart: