[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Hey guy.. Just wanna ask n know that when this lakorn this finish so which thread will we go ... To follow our yadech again?

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies, and :welcome: new members

I just read the spoilers, and an really upset. I think it's unessessary and stupid, but I think it might be true from the pictures I've been seeing kinda connects with the spoiler... Idk anymore... :'( But I gotta stay positive and hope its NOT true, and hope these spoilers are wrong :)
So depressed after reading it!!!! MY GOD!! It irks me forreal! EW! UGH!!!! But I gotta stay positive...

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies, and :welcome: new members

I just read the spoilers, and an really upset. I think it's unessessary and stupid, but I think it might be true from the pictures I've been seeing kinda connects with the spoiler... Idk anymore... :'( But I gotta stay positive and hope its NOT true, and hope these spoilers are wrong :)
So depressed after reading it!!!! MY GOD!! It irks me forreal! EW! UGH!!!! But I gotta stay positive...

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG what is this spoiler!! No no no i can not believe this spoiler! I dont want this end!! But i do not think the lakorn will go Like this bc ryu loves Mayumi so much and they change the story of to ryu a little bit bc the director let him faithful to Mayumi but un the novel he really have akiko as a girlfriend !! Let us Like our lakorn with our sweet couple !!!

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG what is this spoiler!! No no no i can not believe this spoiler! I dont want this end!! But i do not think the lakorn will go Like this bc ryu loves Mayumi so much and they change the story of to ryu a little bit bc the director let him faithful to Mayumi but un the novel he really have akiko as a girlfriend !! Let us Like our lakorn with our sweet couple !!!

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
long time no see everyone! i've been busy with my driving test and yay! i passed in one go :woot:
how is RFTD so far? to tell you the truth, i haven't even watch a single ep of RFTD, I didn't even watch the finale of RRHLT yet. i'm sorry :lmao:  but i wanted to wait until the lakorn finish airing. i can't bear to wait for a new ep every week. and now i read some posts above and people are upset about the spoiler :shock2:  this add to the bad day that i am having today  :no: urrrghhh....

what happened was that i almost got mugged this morning. and if you don't know, i'm a KPOP fan and today a KPOP girl group got into accident and a member died  :teary:
the fact that she died young, just 21 really got me sad :weep:  felt like i lost a younger sister.
i'm sorry if i go off topic but i just want to write something about what i'm feeling today.

btw, i recently watch 4 HJHKK series again and i realised that Aum and Kim never got pair up in a new lakorn since then. i hope that someday they will do a lakorn together again  :spin: and i also downloaded translations of Pathapee Leh Ruk novel from sunkissedara and indeed, the novel is much better than the lakorn. so many amazing things got cut off from the novel. if the director had followed the novel more closely, i think PLR could have been a better produced lakorn.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies!! Are we ready for ep 4?? We have 25 mins... :clap:

Thank you ptenchik for the picture!! I can't waittttttt!!!!!

lilya

sarNie Egg
hi all I'am back after life without wifi connections for long :lmao: ,  so many happen in here ,about spoiler I read also, for first time like oh what is this ? what happen with the story line ,like meesed up  ,but back then I choose to ignore them, spoiler only spoiler its not necessarily true ,I only wanna enjoy Yadech moment with peacefully 
cheer up ladies
and sorry for my bad english . I am not fluent with english

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
lilya said:
hi all I'am back after life without wifi connections for long :lmao: ,  so many happen in here ,about spoiler I read also, for first time like oh what is this ? what happen with the story line ,like meesed up  ,but back then I choose to ignore them, spoiler only spoiler its not necessarily true ,I only wanna enjoy Yadech moment with peacefully 
cheer up ladies
Yes I agree!! We should just enjoy what we have now cus we won't be able to see Yadech on Lakorn for awhile after this. The spoiler is good to have if it's good but if it's bad we will judge and be disappointed. So the best way is not to know. Plus the spoiler only gave us what Mayumi want but never mention what Ryu said it want. So for what we know we only know one side of the story.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
lilya said:
hi all I'am back after life without wifi connections for long :lmao: ,à so many happen in here ,about spoiler I read also, for first time like oh what is this ? what happen with the story line ,like meesed upà ,but back then I choose to ignore them, spoiler only spoiler its not necessarily true ,I only wanna enjoy Yadech moment with peacefullyà
cheer up ladies
Yes I agree!! We should just enjoy what we have now cus we won't be able to see Yadech on Lakorn for awhile after this. The spoiler is good to have if it's good but if it's bad we will judge and be disappointed. So the best way is not to know. Plus the spoiler only gave us what Mayumi want but never mention if Ryu agree it not. So far what we know we only know one side of the story.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
OMG!! First scene in ep4 , already can't stand that Aikiko girl!!' Such thick face have no shame. Even Ryu told her he already have a fience which she which already know about still she don't seem to care!! Sooo happy that Ryu left her.. Hahaha