[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:

From the summary I provided of RFTD... (I only translated the beginning) He does rape her.... He does it because he believes that she already gave herself to Yuji.... which isn't true he realizes that he was her first.... This happens after kendo practice where she tells him she will not come back to his house ever again... So the blanket scene is different.. The R scene should be coming up in the next couple of episodes... possibly Thursday.

If I'm not mistaken this should be right before Ryu Rapes Her 
I heard that there wont be any R or 18+ scenes, they editted it to be suitable for all audiences

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
I heard the director made it clear that there will be no 'r' scenes at all in here.  
I'm pretty sure they'll skip it. (because really....when was the last time you've seen a rawr scene in a lakorn between the pra-nangs?)

Hmmmm really, I guess I missed that announcement, lol It's too bad not that Im a fan of rape scenes but.... for this story it served more than just 1 dimensional purpose to me. It was a definitive moment where he completely knew that she was his and everything she said was true. It made him realize that him being so aggressive wasn't working. So he changes.... but still keeping his playful self. He's willing to show his love more...  

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I agree. It is like a revelation or else how would Ryu know she has not been with anyone, he certainly does not believe her words, actions prove it, even though this action is violent. He better repent and shows his love for her more than ever! :)

Lovely_k said:

Hmmmm really, I guess I missed that announcement, lol It's too bad not that Im a fan of rape scenes but.... for this story it served more than just 1 dimensional purpose to me. It was a definitive moment where he completely knew that she was his and everything she said was true. It made him realize that him being so aggressive wasn't working. So he changes.... but still keeping his playful self. He's willing to show his love more...
Me too. I think it will start out him being mean and a little rough, but then she is willing to.

queenyeon said:
 I wish they would switch it for a willing scene instead 
Though it is really unfair that he is her first but is she his first? LOL

My first lakorn has R scene and at the end the main actress fell in love with main actor who R her. It was an eye opener and quite a new experience for me since I have never watched dramas where the lady fell in love with the man who R her. It puzzled me because it is quite unrealistic but then this is work of fiction.

chulie

sarNie Egg
if ryu doesn't trust her enough to respect her as a person and believe in her, then no amount of violence will ever get him hers.

r= revelation? even as a work of fiction. that's cheap way to get around. im glad the producer thought better of ryu and mayumi, they are SUPERIOR to R nonsense. if they are gonna love each other, they will do it the right way. bravos! :dance2:

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
preciouskj said:
@sharfa93 and @queenyeon on the 3zaap show i have Many moments i love !! LoL did you noticed when champoo said that "no one date to come" when Mae ask if someone will have bf or gf will they be the same. The way Yaya was so shy ... And how Nadech naturally repeat "so no one date to come " how cute !!

MrsChum said:
Yes, he wanted wholeheartedly but I'm sadden that the painting is not with him or in either of his house. I think he donated to a temple.
@preciouskj yes that too! But do you otice how they didn't reall answer the question? Yaya was like looking at nadech asking for help on how to answer it. MAYBe it's cause they'd never thought abt it before. And so this question serves as an eye opener to them and made them realize how important they are to each other that the prospect of someone else coming in and interfere in their 'close'ness made them speechless. LOL ME AND MY IMAGINATIONS. *sigh*

@MrsChum reallyy?? Aww i rly thought that it's in his house in kon kaen cs he said so in the interview after the auction. So he gave them away after that?? Why thooo. :(

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Wow, can't believe rs finally wrapped up its filming, about time huh!
....I'm gonna miss seeing everyone, the cast and the staff, they had so much fun and seemed all so very close! 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Happy Labor Day wknd everyone that's in the US!! Have fun camping, BBQ-ing and family gathering.....

Im sadden that it's really over for RS filming. We have maybe another month for this to air than no more Yadech for awhile. Hopefully all of us still come by and chit chat here still.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day Weekend na ka!

More pictures ka.

Yadech are so cute....I'm going to miss them filming together :cry: .  Hope they'll have another lakorn together......

-

-
cr:as tagged, mungkood,yossiebistro,papilaaor,love ny

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Happy Memorial Weekend to All! Have fun and be safe!

Does anyone know if all the episodes has been sub? I only saw 4 episodes of part 3 sub...

Reality has hit. I am happy too see that Nadech has picked up more lakorns but it's sinking in that i'll have to wait another 3 plus years for a Yadech reunion. :( hopefully shorter. I hope even if there is no lakorns they will continue to spoil us fans with pleasure pics of them together. Oh so sad just thinking about it!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Most lakorns took 6 to 9 months to finish but RFTD took 18 months, double the time.   Everyone on the set from the producers, director, staffs and crew, and actors have bonded and become very close.   It was bittersweet for them and many didn't want it to end.

I'm saddened it has come to an end.     Thank you to Maker Family and everyone involved with this beautiful project, and most of all my heartfelt thanks to Khune Ja and her husband for giving Yadech the roles of Ryu and
Mayumi.

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :weep: :weep: :weep: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye: :teary: :teary: :teary: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Like This PostDislike This PostEDIT | QUOTE

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 2,226

Warn: (0%) -----

Hi I'm new here, but couldn't resist to make an account so I can respond to see of these wonderful posts I was reading on Asianfuse. It's wonderful to see and read from page one. I'm on page 11 therefore have a long way to go to catch up. I was really sad that I had the chance to meet both of them 2 years ago since I live like 30 min away. Slapping myself endlessly.....but you guys are sweet to share your stories. Keep up the great work! I can't thank the subbers enough on their hard work and dedication to translate thai for fans like me alike . No measure of thanks can describe how grateful I am for them. Thank you from cali.