[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Okay, can I just say how much I love Taichi!? I think he is so freakin cute and handsome! And oh my god his dimples!!!??? They are to die for!! When I first saw him, I thought he looked a lot like Taro and Taichi reminded me of Taro because I feel like they are both similar. I actually miss Taro. Now I'm gonna go research the actor who play Taichi. I think I've got a new eye candy aside from Ryu. LOL.

Okay anyway, just gonna say that I am ready to just throw both Yuji and Akiko into the ocean already so that they can just disappear forever!!!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
preciouskj said:
Can someone tell me the true story of the pix that Yossinie had post on IG when Nadech hug Yaya during the kendo scene ?? Please thanks!!
I just wonder will that scene be in the lakorn too... I hope soo I wanna see it...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
suprab buroot satan said:
I just wonder will that scene be in the lakorn too... I hope soo I wanna see it...
That scene is not in the Lakorn. Is just a pic of Nadech giving Yaya encouragement. I think it was a scene where Yaya have to be sad and crying. Khun Ja ask Nadech to support her and give her encouragement. Yaya explain it when they had boon katieng last yr. When the picture was being auction and Nadech bought the painting. It's was auction for 38,000 baht. Now that picture is a temple.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
That scene is not in the Lakorn. Is just a pic of Nadech giving Yaya encouragement. I think it was a scene where Yaya have to be sad and crying. Khun Ja ask Nadech to support her and give her encouragement. Yaya explain it when they had boon katieng last yr. When the picture was being auction and Nadech bought the painting. It's was auction for 38,000 baht. Now that picture is a temple.
OMG !! The way nadech hug her is so so cute!! For my opinion it is not a hug Like a friend give but it is a bf hug hehe !!!

Nadech bought the painting Thats mean a lot to me ...

Thank u so much @mrschum i am going to have a good night :D

paof

MrsChum said:
That mean we don't get to see the action scene instead just the pix or painting..

paof

MrsChum said:
That mean we don't get to see the action scene instead just the pix or painting..

paof

MrsChum said:
that mean we won't get to see In action but just only the pix... I'm sad noe..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mayumi was one sexy and determined lady in kendo scene ! 100% concentration until Ryu got her. Their stares sent sparks flying, so intimate! Exercising has never been so hot.

Ryu unshamedly held and stared, ultimate chemistry from Yadech ! Further practice with Taishi was so wonderful to watch with her man guiding her. Receiving a smile and compliments from Soryo's right-hand Uncle Koji is like winning a competition because he is a tough instructor.

Sakura scene is so romantic. I am sure Ryu uttered words of love, had her smiling and opening up. How effortlessly Ryu carried Mayumi and doing a little marathon ! Felt was Yadech sweet private moment Yaya was smiling ! Yadech gave new meaning to sniffing sakura. For a moment thought he was kissing her.

Yadech played their roles to a tee, perfect they were and and a dream to watch. These super hot scenes will last us till next week.

Contrary I like the wardrobe. Mayumi is so elegant and stylish, we have yet to see her in sexy leg showing gown, very sexy ! Ryu's shirts are interesting small prints instead of basic one tone shirts.

Could be 70s or early 80s, close to autumn with the colours and thicker clothes. There was a typewriter and they wrote letters.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @mc. Not only are you a wonderful friend, always ready to share, you're my personal wiki. Thanks for the painting info.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Your welcome ladies ... @preciouskj, @ supra and key!! @ key, I'm happy to share what I know. If I'm your wiki, your my supporter. Always here cheering us on and giving us encouragement. Thank you na!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

hi all

the director should at least let ryu to steal a kiss in this portion and mayumi instead of getting mad will just smile secretly :heart: .... simple real kiss wont kill yadech anyways  :scratchhead2:  :yuck:  :yuck: in fact it will add more ratings and us fans will celebrate :party: .... too bad i am not the director :numchuck:​ rs is a boring storyline for me because the director changes so many portions of the story...if not for yadech this is a total boring story as a lakorn :yuck: 

who cares about the actions scenes yadech parts were the mosts important hehehe :thumbsup:  :yummy: 

same goes with the cherry blossom flower instead of sniffing it together ryu at least kissed mayumi then he will slap him but in the inside she is happy :dance3:  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finally, got a chance to watch this and couldn't stop laughing.  Nadech is hilarious and naughty indeed!
Lovely_k said:
Good Night Ladies,

See you all soon, Please enjoy the new segment of taluikongtai :) I couldn't stop smiling SOOOOOOO CUTEEEE HEHEHE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VxKZkhDzY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VxKZkhDzY
Thanks Lovely for sharing na.

cr:love ny

LOL at the behind the scene where Mayumi supposed to misunderstand that she's molested by Ryu, but Nadech's crying rape instead lol :lmao3: .
@2:51, wonder what happened that made Yaya screamed then Nadech tried to scramble out of the blanket lol .
@3:10, poor Yaya!  Nadech bumped her over with his hip when he got up.

Yadech are so funny and cute!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Khun Ja posted this picture and said that next Wednesday will see worm cocoon......
Awww......can't wait for next week!

Yaya is so beautiful in lemonade mag.....

Two handsome pra'eks in VOLUME mag.  coming soon...

cr:cbadgirl,a_tiwakorn

taytay702

sarNie Egg
CONFESSION TIME:

i'VE LITERALLY WATCHED THE FIRST 45 MINS OF EP. 3 LIKE ONLY 10 TIMES!!! WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE *greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed* *ahem* "Love" scenes....<3 it!!!
  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh dear lord kill me now because this is Nadech's most charming role yet! I swear, his voice has grown even smoother for Ryu's character and even more handsome, what the hale 555. 
Ryu Onizuka, so sassy to your fiancee! 

Been looking forward to that kendo scene since the first bts clip they shared. It didn't disappoint!

Mayumi is so composed. I like the maturation that she and Ryu show between Fun and Rak.

So interesting, the way cowardice and courage are struggles for our two p'ek. Courage to love or the courage to let go of love? 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
Yes, I wanted to give both these ladies a big, warm hug (Mayumi and Junko). Mayumi's cries make me want to cry! I wish Ryu can see this! It's depressing for me to see the NangEk always hurt :'( The reason I was iffy about Junko was of the pictures of Junko and Ryu together, and i thought she might be a nangrai, but I was wrong! I pity her so much because she shouldnt be treated this way at all! AND CAN I JUST SAY, JUNKO'S (Mint Tita's) VOICE IS INCREDIBLE! I fell in love with her voice, SO SOOTHING! I hope they release her cover because it sounds so beautiful! :heart: :heart:
Both Mayumi and Junko went through so much in this episode! Yeah, I'm up for beatin' this Akiko up :numchuck:
To be honest, I'm really scared for what's coming up for Mayumi and Ryu. From what I'm seeing and hearing, they're gonna go on a much bigger roller coaster. Can't wait to see their cute moments because I was impressed with today's cute moments :) :D
anyone know what is Junko role here in RFTD ? what is her to Ryu and so on ? * wondering alone :scratchhead2: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Wow!! The 3 ep is just all mix up with so much emotion. As a viewer we go through the happy and sad part with them. Theres No words to describe how I feel about Ryu and Mayuni sweet and loving scene. They both deliver well and got me falling madly in love with them all over again. After five yrs passed they still have that strong chemistry.
no need to describe much we just need an oxygen tank to breath .....hahhahaaa :dance3: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
That's right MrsChum.   I still remembered Nadech checked with his mom to make sure they have enough money to pay for that picture......they only accepted cash since it was auction for charity .    There were several pictures of Yaya alone that were auctioning off that day too.  Pe Ae kept saying how pretty Yaya was, and he asked Nadech Yaya is pretty right?    Nadech then said yes, she is pretty.   Pe Ae then said, " gee, I have to drag it out from him."   Nadech then responsed, "I like to say it in private" and the crowd went wild.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

MrsChum said:

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I love the kendo scene. Yadech chemistry has not fade one bit - actually got even better.

I like the contrast between the 2 love stories from part 1 and part 2. Seiko was Takeshi's weakness, but Mayumi is Ryu's strength. She's strong enough to withstand anything with him. He's better with her next to him.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I so cannot wait for this scene!

@2:51, wonder what happened that made Yaya screamed then Nadech tried to scramble out of the blanket lol .

I think Yaya probably screamed cockroach in here, and we know that Nadech is scared of cockroach so he scrambled to get out.... :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha: 

Many comments said, "countless re-runs, tore pillows, blankets, and sheets with all these FIN scenes.......need to go buy some more for next week."

Wow, Yadech not only makes people happy but they also help stimulate the economy too!

bubba said:
Finally, got a chance to watch this and couldn't stop laughing.  Nadech is hilarious and naughty indeed!
Thanks Lovely for sharing na.

cr:love ny

LOL at the behind the scene where Mayumi supposed to misunderstand that she's molested by Ryu, but Nadech's crying rape instead lol :lmao3: .
@3:10, poor Yaya!  Nadech bumped her over with his hip when he got up.

Yadech are so funny and cute!!