[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
fea4567 said:
Here's more bts.  I swear Nadech is such a little trouble maker.
http://youtu.be/eC-wF12C1iw

cr:  as tagged
Thank you for the bts @fea4567! :D these two are freaking adorbs!! :D i hope there will be more bts till the end

Emm gaiss.. Was it true that nadech wanted to change koo jin to patricia? :( so i was browsing the net and reading on all sort of news abt yaya-nadech. I know i shouldnt believe things that i read but i can't help but be upset :( i dont mind these two acting with others, though i prefer them ALWAYS but to change koo jin.. I ken keraiii T_T

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
preciouskj said:
@Sharfa93 what??? Nadech wants to change Koo jin with Patricia??? Oh no !!!  :lmao:
No no the news came out a long time ago. I was just asking for clarifications from yadech's fans who has been around since that time on what really happened. But it's still the past tho. Nothing to worry im sure :)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello everyone  :hiya:  hope all are doing well and enjoying RFTD...  :clap: 
And I hate my college as they arrange test dates in such a way that I shouldn't get to watch Yadech's programs/lakorns

:thanks: ladies for all the updates which make it easier for people like us to catch up with the Yadech's programs  :flowers:  :flowers: 

sending love to all of you all the way from India  :heart:  :heart: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy mid week @mc, have a nice one. Your greet is very nice I like it.
Hi @rak sorry you'll miss susu in your test na. Come back when your schedule allows to simply read, we'll love to have you back, tc rak.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Actually watching RFTD Even if i understand nothing !! How cute are our Yadech !!!! Love the part when they eat together the ramen!! I can not stop myself smile !!!! :D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night my dear ladies and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.

Awww.....the magic love of ramen.....
This looks like a real life story....sharing a bowl of noodle and teasing each other.....yummy!  Can't wait to see this :bhehe: :heart: :heart:

On a private trip   :pervie:

cr:as tagged & nanzynanzy

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
After seeing Ryu & Mayumi eating ramen, the next time I eat it I will always remember them, hehe... Sweetness overload!!! Can't wait until tomorrow, our boy Ryu finally stepping up to earn some points from Mayumi, thanks to his bodyguards!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Ladies

Lol at Ryu arranging the kidnapping of Mayumi ! Thats totally creepy for Mayumi but warranted by him to get her total attention...I think all of us like his plan. They were too cute with noddles fight.

Mayumi has the cutest nosy sister. She is in love with Ryu&Mayumi and want them falling in love/getting married, hope I am right there. Do feel a pinch of pain for Ryu, she almost declined the necklace but Daddy saved the night. Obviously Mayumi is tormented but still in love with Ryu. He needs more hearts and flowers moments to win her back, looking forward. Lol walking home after sending her back, they must stay close to each other. The bodyguards are funny they teased Soryo but are always promptly put in place.

As last week scenes of Akikko bored me to death. Totally brazen and frowned upon by all the guys especially Ryu. Her boldness in acting what she thought her mighty and rightful role is the death of her. I like the earful Ryu gave her.

Uncle Koji is the best ! He is so loyal and gives Ryu the best words of wisdom, in business in love affairs. He roots for Mayumi all the time, reminding Ryu...it is working.

Not liking how advance Yuji is in persuing Mayumi. Hope she'll reject him soon, no sharing as far as Ryu is concerned.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you dear key for sharing the link to our talented lovefia  and your fin inputs na ka. I agree ja, Mayumi is meant to be with Ryu only lol :pervie:  :heart: .

Awww.......can't wait for tomorrow when Ryu and Mayumi will have a date under the cherry blossoms. 
Ryu's trying hard to win his heart back,  su su na.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: ......

:heart:......Ryu calls Mayumi "my darling!!!"

cr:as tagged & natty