[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

xauxi

sarNie Egg
@Mrs Chum, @Chaitra, @keylargo, @lazie ... Thanks again, your words make me feel comfortable now 
@lovely_k ur video is so touching, I love it , expect more summary MV with funny, sweet and happy scenes of Yadech next time. I'm crazy about 3 Zaap T-ser u posted and can't stop smiling now, so happy :dance1:

OMG..!!!.. thanks for ur good news @Chaitra, you know I watched ep 1 with the most concentration on actor/actress's face, voice and expression , esp Yadech's, just guessed guessed and... guessed the content, poor me kaka.

Unbelievable with that low rating. Yadech and their group have worked hard for this project, so I don't want them be disappointed, hope the rating will be more higher.

Have a nice weekend all ladies (^-^) !!

songngukp

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Good Morning and Night ladies!!

Naya fan finish subbing first ep.. Enjoy na

[NAYALH ENG&CHN SUB] Roy Fun Tawan Duerd夙梦炽阳 Nadech&Yaya Ep.1 (FULL HD)
NAYA LOVELYHOUSE
http://youtu.be/5sNnUNKY0Ls

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5sNnUNKY0Ls&feature=youtu.be
Thanks so much @Mrs Chum! Now I can understand fully. Thanks for all for sharing, everyone! What's a lovely you are!  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :flowers:
I don't know why but I feel hate Akiko at the first time she appeared  :)). This is the first character make me feel annoy in the rising sun series.
Love the scene when Ruy sneaky followed and took the pic of Mayumi. I can feel how much he love her in his eyes. Also feel sorry for Mayumi when she hear the news gossip about him. :((. Can't wait until next wed. BTW, don't forget the 3Zapp show on sunday na ka. :scooter:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
COMPLETE SATISFACTION!!! Thank you so much @MrsChum. So nice to watch with English subs.

I completely agree with you @songngupk. I already hate Akiko and I never had this feeling at 1st glance even for Aiko.

Even though Aiko was a crazy person, she still had so much class in the way she dresses or carried herself (except the yelling part, Like i said crazy). She really looked and felt like "THE Misawa's daughter". Akiko on the other side is more of a charity case. And for a person who is NOT even 'a fiancee to be' (like Aiko) Akiko sure is acting a bit too much (thinking she will be okamisan).

Good night :) my asian buddies and Good morning to western beauties.

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Hello Ladies.. :)
Happy Saturday..
@lovely_k thanks to you can imagen both yaya & nadech getting married at the beach.. Ehh..
@xauxi your welcome & hope you have a wonderful weekend as well...
@chaitra thank you viki & I am with you & songngupk as well..I'm sure all of us dislike Akiko.. goodnight charitra and any one else whom is on the way to go dream..
@MrsChum thank you for telling us and giving us the end sub for the first part..
:flowers:
May all of you enjoy the rest of your day, and those whom are sleeping may you have wonderful dream..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Lovely you are so kind, appreciate it. I like that pic of Nadech carrying Yaya. He made it so effortless and her looking so feminine and dainty. At the back of my mind I could not stop laughing at Golf's inability to carry Yaya, hence as far as Yuji romancing Mayumi I cant picture it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am sooooo looking forward to 3 zaaap tomorrow. I haven't been this excited for that show in a long time. ^_^
Time to see Takeshi & Seiko AND Ryu & Mayumi <3 Yadech interviews/talk show appearances always makes me blush. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc me too am a proud owner of Yaya's tee. I treasure it and reserve to wear only when I am in Thailand in case chance upon her lol. Yes she's perfect and beautiful in my eyes, love her dearly.