[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

sarNie Adult
I'm confused. When I left off Rising Sun 1, the 2 were still bickering. Now they're in love, getting married and she dies? What happened to Mario & Taew? Could someone just give me a summary of what happened in part 1 please? lol.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
72701 said:
I'm confused. When I left off Rising Sun 1, the 2 were still bickering. Now they're in love, getting married and she dies? What happened to Mario & Taew? Could someone just give me a summary of what happened in part 1 please? lol.
That part were they are together and she gets shot is just Ryu's dream/nightmare. 
Mario and Taew are living a quiet life in Thailand with their little kids. They showed it at the end of episode 11. 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Hi my dear Sasha!! Welcome back na! It's been awhile :). You should check NaYa LOVELYHOUSE in Yt for eng sub.

hi there mrschum... yes its been a while... i got too restless waiting for RFTD haha... so i stay low for a while but i do come back time to time juz didnt get much chance to spazz here... i applaud u n the rest for keeping the forum alive! i can see many old members resurfaced (incl. me!!) *lol*... i'm sure this thread will move so fast that it'll be trying for those who missed the boat to flip back and catch up... way to go girlsss!

tq. mc i'm sure be checking the the link u provide. tq

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Just dropped by before going to bed..
@lovely_k The video you made was nice.. I appreciate the time you spend on doing it.. :)
@chaitra & vimalee thanks for letting us know that naya lovely house was subtitling it...
@bubba I appreciate the link about the recap of episode 1..
& thanks to everyone else in giving information about the ratings, hopefully it goes up..

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@Lovely, That's a beautiful video.  Love every scene you chose.  You can really feel their pain and heartache.  Very nicely done, Lovely.
@xauxi, Welcome to the thread!  You posting a comment is already a contribution, so don't worry about it.  Besides, our lovely ladies here are so on top of anything related to Yadech and they'll share it here with us with a blink of an eye.  So love them for that.

Don't know if this has already been posted but looks like LakornHd is back on.  Here's episode 1, part 1 and will be uploading the rest soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnVKBidznDw

cr:  as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Lovely for sharing your MV with us and for the translation of the song.  It went very well with all the sad scenes.   Really appreciated your time and efforts na!

Nadech LOR MARK!!!!!     Now I understand why Yaya kept saying Nadech is so handsome and charming and the majority of the comments I read all said the same thing.   I'm a gal and I'm envious of his long and curly eyelashes.

Nadech is such a great young actor and he can express so much feeling through his eyes.  I can actually feel his pain and longing for Mayumi.

So cannot wait for Wednesday...!!!!!

Good night and sweet dream everyone!!!

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Fea4567 so sorry to dissapoint you but this is not the official LakornHD.  :cry:
fea4567 said:
@Lovely, That's a beautiful video.  Love every scene you chose.  You can really feel their pain and heartache.  Very nicely done, Lovely.
@xauxi, Welcome to the thread!  You posting a comment is already a contribution, so don't worry about it.  Besides, our lovely ladies here are so on top of anything related to Yadech and they'll share it here with us with a blink of an eye.  So love them for that.

Don't know if this has already been posted but looks like LakornHd is back on.  Here's episode 1, part 1 and will be uploading the rest soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnVKBidznDw

cr:  as tagged