[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I'm so saddddd I don't get to watch until after work....reading all of your fining make me can't wait anymore. I wanna see my handsome Nadech and lovely Yaya. Finally, it's been too long since their last lakorn.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Episode 1:

Well here are my thoughts on it......

SUPERB ACTING!!! - Top notch in regards to Nadech and Yaya of course, Nadech eyes can tell a story geez that guy gets me every time. Now Yaya those tears just come a flowing gosh girl didn't know you had it in you to be so on point. Also the other characters due follow suit quite well. 

ROMANCE: I am feeling the romance between Yuji and Mayumi, (I can see why she's starting to soften up her walls, he is quite the gentleman) With that in mind I can empathize with Yuji later on when Mayumi chooses Ryu and thats why he goes Ape shit. Now what this means Ryu you gotta smarten up you can't just think Mayumi is going to take one look at you and go "gaga" but mind you he looked hellla fine today am I right ladies. 

CONFLICTS: So many baddies I can't keep count. They are all coming out of the wood works. Let me register things for a minute please. Haha oh well more baddies more moments where Ryu and mayumi have to kick ass!!!

Once word to describe this Episode " SERIOUS'

Lol serious as in - Ryu are you serious you had to take that long to contact her, Mayumi are you actually serious your considering giving Yuji a chance, Finally are you serious I have to wait 6 MORE DAYS till I see the reunion and the cute banter between our leading couple ......

P.S: Who didn't love the commentary from the body guards. Too funny. 

Well Thank you Ladies for sharing and I can't wait for next week!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I love every scene today. Every scene tell a story behind it. Nadech acting never fail me and Yaya with her crying scene is superb. She is getting more better in her sad scene. I can feel the hurt and sadness in Ryu eyes. The way Ryu look at Mayumi picture just show how much he misses her so much..

Mayumi and Koji is cute but you know I prefer Ryu over anytime. Koji is such a sweet talker and a gentleman he is. I would fall for him to if I was Mayumi. Who wouldn't be right??

I can't wait for next Wed! But we will have 3Zaaps to watch this Sunday. Hoping to read more of everyone input on the first ep. Have a good day and night everyone.

songngukp

sarNie Egg
wow wow <3. l have just finish watching ep1 eventhough no sub. soo greattt! i fell poor for Ryu when he just can see his love from far. Our NY play their rule so so good. <3<3<3. Can not wait untill next wed. have a good time, All and enjoy our yadech time. I'm not sure how many time i rewatch ep1.hehe

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
songngukp said:
wow wow <3. l have just finish watching ep1 eventhough no sub. soo greattt! i fell poor for Ryu when he just can see his love from far. Our NY play their rule so so good. <3<3<3. Can not wait untill next wed. have a good time, All and enjoy our yadech time. I'm not sure how many time i rewatch ep1.hehe
Haha I'm Rewatching it again on bigger screen. I must say the quality is not bad. I'm home alone so I'm enjoying my alone time with Yaddch... Hehe

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning ladies or good afternoon to some. Did everyone enjoy the 1st episode? I sure did. Like Lovely k said too many baddies for me to remember right now. Actually after watching the 1st scene I was already swept off my feet. They are soooooo lovely to look at. Yaya was right about how handsome Nadech is and his acting...soooo awesome! I can jus see him racking in all those awards.

Anyways, I wasn't sure whether I was gonna make it through the whole show without dosing off so I actually recorded it. I'll be glad to share it for those who didn't get to see it. It'll be without subs and not sure about the quality since I didn't have time to see it this morning. Only an hour of sleep before I went to work (lol).

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Episode 1:

Well here are my thoughts on it......

SUPERB ACTING!!! - Top notch in regards to Nadech and Yaya of course, Nadech eyes can tell a story geez that guy gets me every time. Now Yaya those tears just come a flowing gosh girl didn't know you had it in you to be so on point. Also the other characters due follow suit quite well. 

ROMANCE: I am feeling the romance between Yuji and Mayumi, (I can see why she's starting to soften up her walls, he is quite the gentleman) With that in mind I can empathize with Yuji later on when Mayumi chooses Ryu and thats why he goes Ape shit. Now what this means Ryu you gotta smarten up you can't just think Mayumi is going to take one look at you and go "gaga" but mind you he looked hellla fine today am I right ladies. 

CONFLICTS: So many baddies I can't keep count. They are all coming out of the wood works. Let me register things for a minute please. Haha oh well more baddies more moments where Ryu and mayumi have to kick ass!!!

Once word to describe this Episode " SERIOUS'

Lol serious as in - Ryu are you serious you had to take that long to contact her, Mayumi are you actually serious your considering giving Yuji a chance, Finally are you serious I have to wait 6 MORE DAYS till I see the reunion and the cute banter between our leading couple ......

P.S: Who didn't love the commentary from the body guards. Too funny. 

Well Thank you Ladies for sharing and I can't wait for next week!!!
Why why the ending is like that .....6 more days to wait !!!!! Oh my what should we do !!!!I

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Okay, thought I just voice something... this is not directed to anyone on this thread bc I haven't heard anyone of you complained about it bc we just enjoy Yadech. lol
Why can't ppl see that it's just a drama? Can't use their imagination? They are "supposed" to be Jap ppl but just speaking Thai bc of course they don't speak Jap 4reals... So we just gotta pretend they are japanese...geeze all these ppl complaining about why they are playing Jap but speaking Thai. Com'on really?? Does anyone understand what I am saying? Or do I sound lost? lol

fresh

sarNie Adult
Hope everyone enjoy the first ep. I rewatched the first scene many times already. Ryu is so handsome, Mayumi is so beautiful and the sightseeing is wonderful :thumbsup: . Ryu is a great stalker who has followed Mayumi for 7 years and she didn't know :scratchhead2: . How can he take her photos inside a room when she's playing kendo and noone knows? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
The full playlist of ep 1:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFT0rpHHGmpP1dCph7MjXZbKpIz0Qq1Va

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Aww I feel so welcomed already! Thank you Maiko, keylargo, and chaitra for the warm welcome :flowers: and forum info. I don't see much difference between Ryu and Nadech. Both like to take pictures of their lady and stare at their lady from far distance or near distance :yes:. Ta da, here is my creation. Credits: myself for the bottom image, upper image - I don't see any credit tagged on the image so unknown.
. Enjoy!

The bottom picture are the cute porcelain figurines of a Japanese couple that I have owned for many years, would not believe they match with Ryu's & Mayumi's picture above  :). I have to edit the color for both pictures to match each other. Even though that are Ryu and Mayumi in their wedding attire and are fictional people, hence the film strip frame hehehe, I hope Yadech one day in real life will have this perfect moment! :woot:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I woke up at 7am today so I can follow each clip from episode one as it’s being uploaded on Dangjai HD youtube channel :bhehe:

Like many has stated, the ending was quite a cliffy, leaving us anticipating for their very first encounter after 7 years. I am looking forward to watching a jealous Ryu working hard to woo Mayumi back to him. Yuji is quite handsome with very gentlemanly manners; I'm glad he seems to be the catalyst that prompted Ryu to finally seek out Mayumi. I guess Mayumi has not had any potential suitors all this time.

It broke my heart when Mayumi was in the bathroom stall crying; I can feel her pain. She loves Ryu so much, it must not be easy to see news of him with another girl. It doesn't matter if it's just a ruse on Ryu's part to protect Mayumi, because to her, she believes Ryu has really moved on. She's been pinning for Ryu for so long, and constantly seeing him with someone else in the tabloids, I'm sure Mayumi has a big storage of hurt bottled inside her. Ryu will really have to step it up and prove that he wants to marry her because of love, and not only as a duty to both families.

As for Ryu, I can sympathize with him (although I'm siding with Mayumi a bit more here). I did love how Ryu has a full photo album of Mayumi. And it's so sweet that his personal office only have picture frames of Mayumi. It's obvious that Ryu is suffering as well from loving Mayumi at a distance. But alas, you must reap what you sow. Unlike Seiko, Mayumi was willing to stay and support Ryu as soryo. It is Ryu who pushes her away (again, in the name of love and protection). However, it's better to be with the one you love and risk losing that person than to completely cut them off. Death is an unsure thing, no one can avoid it. Therefore, why not spend the time you have with the one you love? I hope this is something Ryu will come to realize.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how Ryu and Mayumi's story unfold. I'm sure the chemistry between these two will make this a sizzling journey! :pervie:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies

I love all of ep1, no dull moments, even the three wise elders, always steadfast and dependable, their words of advice (hehe although I dun know their convo). RS2 is different from RS1. The carton intro is refreshing and youthful. The lighter moods are with the bodyguards, they provide comic relief, not seen in RS1. Couldnt agree with Lovely too many baddies. The new police chief sure isn't going to make things easy. The beautiful part is all the osts that were played throughout, they're music to the ears, especially Yadech's. Feel so proud of them when I hear it. Osts are vital they make us long and love the show more whenever we hear it.

The fashion show was the most boring scene even Ryu feels it. Akikko is Aiko here so brazen and a very irritating character.

Our Doctor is so beautiful, calm and bears a sadness around her. Misses and thinks of Ryu, so obvious. Ryu's ladies news and distance upset and hurt her so much. Will be a tough ride for Ryu to win her love back.

The longing and missing in Ryu are just as heartfelt. He too looks sad and has so much on his plate as the leader. What a dream stalker he is, so handsome. He must be relieved and pleased no other guys approach Mayumi until Yuji. Major stress all spelt out in his kendo practice.

Yadech's chemistry is so sizzling, perfect. Just a look at Mayumi's pic and her reflecting their time could feel all their love that is not lost even after all these years. Next week seems a long time. Meanwhile will rewatch just to satisfy my fill of Yadech.