[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Lovely for sharing the link and to Shampoo and Mai at Sugar Daily for their times and efforts in translating many Yadech articles and clips.

One minute so happy.....

Then Ryu came along and spoiled the fun.....this is what you got for messing with my woman!

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

chulie

sarNie Egg
i hope that punch is justified. they are just eating. friends can eat together no? i hope they don't change ryu's character too much.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello everybody, Good Morning/Night na 
  :flowers: 

Yaya was seen At Bangkok Batting Centre, enjoying her stint with Baseball.. Without her P'Chai???  :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf: 

More at 3ZAAP

Cr: Urassayas, Keaw_jung, Urassaya Club, Urassaya.com

Have a wonderful day ahead... :flowers: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Lakorn Watchers
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your artwork, its very nice ! Appreciate that you took time to create and post it for us to admire.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
And thank you ladies for sharing links, pics, trans and comments : @song @fea @ptenchik @bubba @lovely @vimalee @rak.

Yes, @Vimalee @mc, Group 2 that is RS2,Us, Bring It On ! RFTD finally arrives on our shore ! We are more than ready ! Yadech here they come and we'll probably go bananas ! Sorry maybe not most of you but me will be in that category.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
Hi Lakorn Watchers
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your artwork, its very nice ! Appreciate that you took time to create and post it for us to admire.
You're very welcome. I haven't made any artwork in a while but NY inspired me to make it. They have some really nice pictures that when you see it you just want to make artwork with it.

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Hey there...☺

Roy Fun Tawan Duerd is just around the corner...
@ vimalee, & MrsChum.. We are all just waiting impatiently for Thursday to arrive...
@ bubba thank you for the translation... Your so wonderful..
@lovely that link got me more pumped to see it ...I can imagen all the cute scenes ryu & mayumi...
@RakLakornNYK thanks for sharing that lil video & pictures as well... The face that nadech put thou..

Thank you everyone else's as well..

I though this picture of nadech & yaya was cute...nadech is look at yayas hand... ❤

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Sorry if I'm lame for asking this question, but can anyone tell me how many episodes Roy Fun Tawan Duerd will have? Has it been confirmed yet? PLEASE TELL ME!!!! 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
Sorry if I'm lame for asking this question, but can anyone tell me how many episodes Roy Fun Tawan Duerd will have? Has it been confirmed yet? PLEASE TELL ME!!!! 
Heard there will be 14 ep ja

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I heard Nadech declined the Huggable thingy due to fans complaining about the cost to vote for it last year & in the end no one even won. So both him & his mom told fans to use it toward something better such as merit or something like that...

Welcome All Newbies!!! Sorry if i dont name. I dont wanna leave anyone out.

Khub Khun Mak Everyone for all the updates. I cant wait to watch RS 2 & 3zapp! Count down!!!!