[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much chaitra for sharing the subbed clip of Morning Show with Yadech!

Here's the link for the mobile:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hwsXgJu8928

I especially like the part at the end of the show where Khune Sorayoot asked Yaya if Nadech has been taken good care of her and Yaya answered yes.   Khune Sorayoot said good, and if there were any problem then let him know.    Poor Nadech, he better be good because there are many people who care about Yaya.

chaitra said:
Yaay!! They have subbed the "morning show with Yadech". Enjoy :) Welcome @Lilyalana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwsXgJu8928&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome lilyalana!   

Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll have fun with us here.

To answer your question about Mitsawa's mistress, we know that the Mitsawa family is dealing with human trafficking (women prostitutions) and drugs.   The Mitsawa's mistress was probably one of those women that Ryu had rescued and she fell for Ryu later on.   Ryu was a playboy in the novel, but I'm glad the writer changed the script and didn't make Ryu a playboy in RFTD.   There will be three women who are in love with RyuWe have Mayumi, his intended fiancee, who  refused him since he had never contacted her in the past seven years .  Then there was the Mitsawa's mistress, and Akiko, the famous actresswho is supposed to be his "pretend"
girlfriend to keep the enemies away from Mayumi. 

lilyalana said:
Hello! i want to introduce myself. new member, Lily is here  :bhehe:

i'm really excited about RFTD and Yadech and i want to join everyone spazzing about them here, can i? i'm sooooo excited but i'm also sad that RRHLT is ending and i don't wanna let Takeshi and Seiko go  :lmao:
but Yadech is sooooo cute and i'm really anticipating their chemistry to explode once again  :pervie:

anyway, i'm sorry to be a party pooper for my first post here, i really want to apologize. :cry: but i read on SugarDaily that Ryu actually stole Misawa's mistress?????? really???? i've never seen that mentioned anywhere. i knew about his last girlfriend but where is this mistress came from? i'm confused right now  :scratchhead2:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thanks so much chaitra for sharing the subbed clip of Morning Show with Yadech!

Here's the link for the mobile:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hwsXgJu8928

I especially like the part at the end of the show where Khune Sorayoot asked Yaya if Nadech has been taken good care of her and Yaya answered yes.   Khune Sorayoot said good, and if there were any problem then let him know.    Poor Nadech, he better be good because there are many people who care about Yaya.
me too seem like Nadech & Yaya truly in  :wub: relationship and this make me :cloud9: :cloud9:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't been active in AF for the longest time...of course, Yadech and RFTD will be drawing me back here. The last lakorn I followed was Thoranee; it's been two long years anticipating this project. I can't wait for Ryu and Mayumi's story to unfold! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back Miss Bouakham ! Am glad Yadech are bringing you back to enjoy RFTD with us. Sure do miss you and Sapphire Heart, I love it alot, its excellent ! See you more here na ka.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you ladies for all the fin and jin shares na ka.
@Miss Bouakham,  welcome back and hope to see you  more na ka.
@lilyalana, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.

More pictures

The third book of RFTD synopsis......

Ryu's working hard trying to reconcile with Mayumi.....Su su na Ryu,  flowers, kiss and makeup are the best ka..... :flowers: :kiss3:

Sharing a magical ramen bowl of Love....... :heart:

A big and memorable event for Ryu and Mayumi.......
-
-
cr:kwankao

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
So Ladies,

Thank you for always sharing, I know I have been lacking in the thanx in my messages :( Truly I Love everyones posts. Im so excited for Yadech's part woot woot!!!. So here is a pic where Ryu is trying to get Mayumi's trust back um I will translate this picture when I get a chance unless @vimalee or @bubba can do it :).

EDIT*****  It's about Ryu taking mayumi to bed slowly and gently by holding her body because her arm got hurt, they both are shy Ryu put her down n cover her with blanket, but she does not trust Ryu yet

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
pinky3 said:
He say I am nadech kugimiya , my girlfriend is yaya. This bag is yaya .he also say what's my name to the kids . They answer nadech kugimiya and boy say yah!!! Lol
THANK YOU pinky3!!!! HAHA! I love how Boy is such a joker! Love it :heart: thank you so much!

Thanks for the pics and vids ladies!!! :thanks: :thanks:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Can't wait to see Ryu's wakeboarding  on 3Zaap show on Sunday, August 24.....

Happy dancing...... :dance1: :dance2: :dance3:

A very happy couple....... :heart:

cr:as tagged,natty, keaw_jung

Good night and sweet dreams na ka

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Welcome lilyalana!   

Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll have fun with us here.

To answer your question about Mitsawa's mistress, we know that the Mitsawa family is dealing with human trafficking (women prostitutions) and drugs.   The Mitsawa's mistress was probably one of those women that Ryu had rescued and she fell for Ryu later on.   Ryu was a playboy in the novel, but I'm glad the writer changed the script and didn't make Ryu a playboy in RFTD.   There will be three women who are in love with RyuWe have Mayumi, his intended fiancee, who  refused him since he had never contacted her in the past seven years .  Then there was the Mitsawa's mistress, and Akiko, the famous actresswho is supposed to be his "pretend"
girlfriend to keep the enemies away from Mayumi. 

thank you @Vimalee for answering my question  :flowers:
my my my Ryu really have many women chasing after him. what to do when he is so handsome. but no matter, Ryu only has Mayumi in his heart and that is all that matter to me  :bhehe:

cecilia

Staff member
Del Rey said:
Boy Pakorn posted this clip on Instagram, and I believe he was asking little kids about Nadech and Yaya? Can someone tell me what he's saying please? :) It seemed Yaya liked it on Instagram too!

Credit: boy_pakorn

http://instagram.com/p/rv9wdrEHxz/
He went around telling the children that he's Nadech and that Yaya is his girlfriend. The kids say he isn't ... he went on that even the backpack belongs to Yaya lol -- eventually, he got them to accept that he's Nadech at the end of the clip lmao

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning,

My Lady friends, how is everyone today? Hopefully well... So just wanted to share some pics. They went to go see a movie hehe.

*** So Nadech isn't nominated for Huggable guy 2014..... I AM SO SHOCKED CAUSE HONESTLY I LOOKED AT THE LIST AND I WASNT IMPRESSED.... ANYWHOO I BET THIS YEAR THEY WILL SEE A NEGATIVE EFFECT BECAUSE OF THIS. NOT COOL SUDSAPDA. TO ME NO ONE IS MORE HUGGABLE THEN NADECH. 

Cr: Keaw_jung

[

Cr: peeda36
/