[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornkiki said:
Hello Hello Hello!  
Long time no post na... I've been busy and forgot my password for AF.  lol

You are crazy Yadechers!  I am going to need like a month to read through all 900+ pages.  
Miss you all na.  
Hi and welcome back Kiki ! Sure miss you, your wonderful works of pleasure, FS, mvs, they're so hot ! Glad you are back to join us in RFTD.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much @mc @Vimalee for the vdo link and long fin translation.
@Bubba you're so right the whole of Thailand do see them as a couple and their eventual matrimony including us. Strangers I spoke to about Yadech affirmed and we could talk about Yadech even if just met and we all go gaga over them.

You know I love you ladies mak mak, HAK !

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone i hope you all are enjoying your day...
The pictures that everyone post are so cute..❤
@ keylargo, bubba, vimalee and everyone else thank you for giving us a warm welcome to all the new people joining...

@kelargo you are right, the ladies here are the best... :)

@huanzhu i cant wait either...ehhhh... im sure we are all countng down the days for it to start...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Vimalee said:
@bubba, @M9, @MrsChum, @Key, @Chaitra, thank you so very much for the welcome back.   It was nice to get away for a few days without having to do any carpooling, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc...!

@Chaitra, that was so cute of you to say that you missed my pink lotus avatar.   It was inspired by Nadech himself.   I picked that lotus avatar in February during the Valentine Day.   They asked Nadech if he had to compare Yaya to a Valentine flower, what would it be?    Nadech answered a lotus flower because it symbolizes beauty, tranquility, serenity, and lotus is a revered and respected flower for Buddhist.  

@Maiko, thank you so much for the Happy Mother's Day wish.   I'm so lucky to have one here in the USA in May and in Thailand on August 12th.

Welcome Samn09, Chulie, Lazie.<3, MissSunny, Junyukio, and sorry if I missed anyone else.   This thread moves so fast!!! 

Aw, such a lovely, heartwarming, and loving post, Vimalee! So sweet of you to think of everybody, just like we all do in this thread and elsewhere. :blush: :grouphug: :heart: You're welcome for the Happy Mother's Day wish. :flowers: :kiss:

saki

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya really work well together. 

I kind of want to see them in a Thai version of Meteor Garden/Hana Yori Dango. Although she's a little too tall, I think Yaya would be perfect to play the feisty female lead. Even if she's already 21 it would work because Barbie Hsu was 24 in MG; not only that- it was changed so it happened when they were in college as opposed to high school, which works better.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bella, I know right! hehe
@key, I totally agree with you :highfive: :heart:  great minds think alike and HAK to you too.
@Maiko, once again, thank you for your beautiful comment na ka.  You're so nice and supportive.  Hope you have a great day na ka, :grouphug:
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Thank you for sharing the music video @bubba I love it soooo much hehehehe. Im the same Ive watched it literally 20 times+. Anywhoo wanted to share the morning news segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJlDfGH0ic
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJlDfGH0ic
Thanks Lovely for sharing na ka.

Finally, I got a chance to watch this and loving it.  Nadech and Yaya are so comfortable with each other not to mention they sang beautifully.  I especially like the part @5.50 where Yadech acted as Ryu and Mayumi from the look of RRHLT and then acted from the look of RFTD.  It's so cute!!!

Can't get enough of their cuteness from 3Zaap........

cr:eek:ops mag & love ny

Good night and sweet dreams everyone

AikOm^_^

bubba said:
@bella, I know right! hehe
@key, I totally agree with you :highfive: :heart:  great minds think alike and HAK to you too.
@Maiko, once again, thank you for your beautiful comment na ka.  You're so nice and supportive.  Hope you have a great day na ka, :grouphug:
Thanks Lovely for sharing na ka.

Finally, I got a chance to watch this and loving it.  Nadech and Yaya are so comfortable with each other not to mention they sang beautifully.  I especially like the part @5.50 where Yadech acted as Ryu and Mayumi from the look of RRHLT and then acted from the look of RFTD.  It's so cute!!!

Can't get enough of their cuteness from 3Zaap........
*PICs*
cr:eek:ops mag & love ny

Good night and sweet dreams everyone

Gah, you think so, Bubba? :shock2: (Oh, referring to your lovely comment directed at me. But of course, your comments to the others are lovelier still. :heart:) Why, thank you. :blush: :spin: :worthy: Aw, I'm already having a great day because of you guys. :wub: I may not be super active in here like you guys, but hehe, I'm keeping up with this awesome thread right now. :ghehe: Thank you, darling Bubba. :kiss: Hope you have a :goodnite: as well. Sweet dreams! :cloud9: Same goes to everybody. :grouphug:

I love both Yadech and Mario - Taew's outfits for the show. Both couples look beautiful, especially Yaya and Nadech! :thumbsup: :wub: :clap:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Hello! i want to introduce myself. new member, Lily is here  :bhehe:

i'm really excited about RFTD and Yadech and i want to join everyone spazzing about them here, can i? i'm sooooo excited but i'm also sad that RRHLT is ending and i don't wanna let Takeshi and Seiko go  :lmao:
but Yadech is sooooo cute and i'm really anticipating their chemistry to explode once again  :pervie:

anyway, i'm sorry to be a party pooper for my first post here, i really want to apologize. :cry: but i read on SugarDaily that Ryu actually stole Misawa's mistress?????? really???? i've never seen that mentioned anywhere. i knew about his last girlfriend but where is this mistress came from? i'm confused right now  :scratchhead2:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
HELLO lillyalana!!!! :welcome: to this AWESOME THREAD!!! You will ENJOY it!! Also, you are VERY WELCOMED to join! It's always nice to have more to FANGIRL about!!! HAHA! Welcome!

I also read the short synopsis on Sugar Daily, and was also surprised that it said that Ryu took away Misawa's mistress... Idk, maybe he didn't know that yet that it was Misawa's mistress? I'm also a little confused, but the show is about to start very soon! Can't wait too!!!

Also, welcome to other NEW members!!! I'm sorry for not mentioning you. :( But please enjoy staying here!

Thank you so much to everyone to shared videos, photos, news and translations!!!! I appreciate it so much to the bottom of my heart! :heart: I love the music video! Loved seeing short cute clips of the show. I also loved Yadech being on the News show,( loved the part when the lovers looked at each other and said the title of the track, both couldn't keep a straight face HAHAHA!). Loving the 3 zaaap photos. Thank you!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Lily of course you can ! Welcome Lily I am so glad so many of us LOVE Yadech ! Have fun with us. We're always guaranteed with Yadech's up to date everything. Our ladies are the bestest, they know so much and share unconditionally ❤them. Enjoy Lily.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Del Rey said:
HELLO lillyalana!!!! :welcome: to this AWESOME THREAD!!! You will ENJOY it!! Also, you are VERY WELCOMED to join! It's always nice to have more to FANGIRL about!!! HAHA! Welcome!

I also read the short synopsis on Sugar Daily, and was also surprised that it said that Ryu took away Misawa's mistress... Idk, maybe he didn't know that yet that it was Misawa's mistress? I'm also a little confused, but the show is about to start very soon! Can't wait too!!!

Also, welcome to other NEW members!!! I'm sorry for not mentioning you. :( But please enjoy staying here!

Thank you so much to everyone to shared videos, photos, news and translations!!!! I appreciate it so much to the bottom of my heart! :heart: I love the music video! Loved seeing short cute clips of the show. I also loved Yadech being on the News show,( loved the part when the lovers looked at each other and said the title of the track, both couldn't keep a straight face HAHAHA!). Loving the 3 zaaap photos. Thank you!

keylargo said:
Hi Lily of course you can ! Welcome Lily I am so glad so many of us LOVE Yadech ! Have fun with us. We're always guaranteed with Yadech's up to date everything. Our ladies are the bestest, they know so much and share unconditionally ❤them. Enjoy Lily.

@keylargo @del thank you so much for welcoming me  :dance1: right now, i'm watching Yadech on Morning News, eng sub at NAYALH YT channel. both Nadech and Yaya are soooo cute, praising each other  :bhehe:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
He say I am nadech kugimiya , my girlfriend is yaya. This bag is yaya .he also say what's my name to the kids . They answer nadech kugimiya and boy say yah!!! Lol

AikOm^_^

lilyalana said:
Hello! i want to introduce myself. new member, Lily is here  :bhehe:

i'm really excited about RFTD and Yadech and i want to join everyone spazzing about them here, can i? i'm sooooo excited but i'm also sad that RRHLT is ending and i don't wanna let Takeshi and Seiko go  :lmao:
but Yadech is sooooo cute and i'm really anticipating their chemistry to explode once again  :pervie:

anyway, i'm sorry to be a party pooper for my first post here, i really want to apologize. :cry: but i read on SugarDaily that Ryu actually stole Misawa's mistress?????? really???? i've never seen that mentioned anywhere. i knew about his last girlfriend but where is this mistress came from? i'm confused right now  :scratchhead2:

Aw, :welcome1: to this thread and Asianfuse, Lily (Lilyalana)! :woot: Hope you will enjoy being here with us. :flowers: :grouphug:

pinky3 said:
He say I am nadech kugimiya , my girlfriend is yaya. This bag is yaya .he also say what's my name to the kids . They answer nadech kugimiya and boy say yah!!! Lol

:lmao2: How cute. Thanks for the translation, Pinky3. :worthy: