[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Again, thank you all for sharing and you know who you are.  Sorry, but I'm too excited to mention names.  I promise to thank each and everyone of you when my heart calms down a bit.  Right now it feels like I'm getting a heart attack.  Gosh Yadech really knows how to please us fans and the long wait so worth it.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bella said:
First question: Where did that possessive girl come from? Wasn't Mayumi and Ryu promised to be wed? Why does she think Mayumi is stealing Ryu from her?

LOL ok maybe that was alot of first questions.

Second question: Has anyone read the article from sugar-daily.com? When Nadech said he already has one, who do you think he's referring to? 

LOL lots of second questions too.

IDK I just spazzed because I think I know who he's talking about!!!

hi all 

@bella

nadech is referring yaya :heart:  who else we see him dating with their families to cover up.....his answer was a slip of tongue....then deny it afterwards afraid the media might ask him who's the lucky lady :heart: ...it's ok at least he is hinting now :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee

love this pix........ gf is actually giving her bf a massage :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back Vimalee ! I miss you ! What perfect timing for all Yadech bestest goodies to be unveiled, waiting for your return Vimalee ! Everybody oxy team is shut down due to us all being on c9, we're unable to perform rescue operation all depends on yk !

Love the mv and awesome voices of Yadech so much ! RFTD looks so promising, so many hug scenes plus other hot ones. Yadech are on fire, they're in the zone to give us their best. I am so looking forward !

Thanks wonder ladies for sharing so much : vdo, pics, trans, comments, everything : all are joyful delights ! @bubba @mc @vimalee @lovely @chai @ptenchik @yk @m9 @maiko @del @raklakorn @thai lakorn fan forever @belle @precious @fea. Grateful and appreciate your love.

CaSURVIVOUR

hi key

your rescue team leader is just a human being i guess i cant perform properly to do the rescue :scratchhead2: especially when yadech are doing the husband and wife thing :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:...even yaya is getting crazy over nadech  :heart:  :heart:  not as ryu and mayumi anymore..i like yaya's honesty.i guess because they are lovers in real life :heart: 

hi to all the newbies  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1: 

sorry for being lazy to write your names but i am so happy for all of you to join us here :thanks: 

to all the MOTHERs here ........belated Happy Mother's Day :party:  :cheer:  :party: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hey Key I miss you too. We dont need @yk to rescue us anymore. Instead we request our dearest @yk to get all the Lays supplies left in the world and join us on cloud9 :cloud9:  :cloud9: . What is the need to climb up and down to cloud9 when we know RFTD is starting next week :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: and that we will be there for another month anyway? So@yk dont worry we have reserved a seat for you, so get Lays and join us fast.  :clap:

Who needs oxygen when we can breath LOVE all around us sent by Yadech. :lolyup:

Oxygen- Breath and survive
Nitrous Oxide(laughing gas)- Breath and laugh nonstop
Yadech- Breath LOVE and Happiness 

CaSURVIVOUR

Ilovelola2 said:
Yes, in this article below translated from Komchadleuk 8/12/14 credit to this website:

http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-kugimiya-accuse-of-being-a-third-hand/

Nadech says, "It is not Taew nor Mew because I have one already." :woot:
Implying he is taken?? :dance1: If so, by who?? :scratchhead2:

thanks ilovelola

no need for further explaination it's yaya :secret:  :dance3:  and i dont expect nadech to admit it he has his own reasons to be tightlipped :scratchhead2:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Ilovelola2 said:
Yes, in this article below translated from Komchadleuk 8/12/14 credit to this website:

http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-kugimiya-accuse-of-being-a-third-hand/

Nadech says, "It is not Taew nor Mew because I have one already." :woot:
Implying he is taken?? :dance1: If so, by who?? :scratchhead2:
Does it have a video on Youtube of this interview??? Bc he seems to deny during the yumyum interview....

CaSURVIVOUR

hi prescious

do not expect nadech to admit.he is always in denial and tight lipped it's ok as long as we see yadech dating with their families together.that's the most important

chaitra

sarNie Adult
"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" Ladies what are you doing, I have ran out of LIKES :woot2: . Such a happy day on AF. Hope everyone is happy just like me. SO many things to say today and I would like to share it with you guys:

1. I know many of us dint like Yaya's hairstyle and her overdone eyebrows in the MV when they had released a few pics before and i had stressed on how much "they should have changed her hairstyle". So here is what I think after watching the MV today.

Am i in love with her hairstyle now?? NO. But does that matter? NOOOOOO. I think the MV was BEAUTIFUL. Yadech are at their best and they just keep getting better and better. They both look soooo good, sooo cute. If you notice, Yaya's face looks really pale and clear in the MV, almost like the freezing cold weather of Japan when the sakura's bloom. That's why her brows were a shade darker. Her stylist really has a vision. 

BTW, did you guys see the sakura flowers bloom in the background of the MV, throughout the whole Mv, that is if you guys were able to take you eyes off Yadech.  :pervie:

What is wrong with Thai songs? I dnt understand a single word, yet i am able to sing along after i listen to it for a few times? So soothing and lovely. Love all the songs related to Yadech like ost's or concert songs,etc. Is this just me or are there any other Thai song victims as well????

2. Episode 10: Jam packed with all sorts of emotions. Outstanding performance by everyone in RS team. Need we repeat on how well the casting has been done for this whole RS series???

Skipping to Yadech part : Ryu crying is the saddest thing. Honesty can we give an award to Nadech already? RFTD has not even started and Nadech deserves an award. Nadech doesnt play Ryu, HE IS RYU. 

Thank god Mayumi comes to Ryu's emotional rescue in the time of need. No amount of words could have been equal to Mayumi's "kite flying therapy". Basically it just shows the value of spending time with your loved one and how everything in life feels alright and gets sorted out.

Same goes to Yaya, She doesnt play Mayumi, she is Mayumi, but im sure we will give her an award the minute RFTD starts since we have not been satisfied by the amount of screen time she has in RRHLT. Yadech not only indulge themselves in their characters but they make us indulge in them as well. We can connect to their characters so well that if they cry, we cry. If they laugh, we laugh. And if they are romantic we will be :spin:  :spin:  :spin: 

3. @Vimale - We all missed you. Missed the pink lotus. Hope your doing good.
@Keylargo, @Vimalee, @bubba, @MrsChum, @yayaKugimiya, @RakLakornNYK, @DelRey, @ptenchik, @m9saeteurn1, - Thank you a million times for all the lovely shares and opinions. You guys are like our love messengers, always delivering Yadech's love to us in small packets. Thanks a million guys :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  So sorry if i forgot anyone.
@fea4567 - Lucky us. Even though channel 3 has banned kisses we can still have so much romance coz Yadech show it out in all sorts. Stares, soft touches, cute smiles, teasing etc.

4. To all the lovely newbies and preciouskj - Dont worry about Yadech denying. You guys will get used to it. Trust me, Yadech will want to stand on mount Everest and scream their lungs out to us and tell they are in love with each other but the only problem is the media reporters. The reporter are tooooo intrusive and if they confirm that Yadech are dating they will makeup fake news like "They were spotted going to a condo" and all so Nadech's and mostly Yaya's reputation will be at stake. Thats is why Yadech deny everything and anything in the most brilliant way possible to the reporters. But when Yadech are in front of their fans they are quite shy and what not coz "They know we Know" :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: . They want us to know they are in love so they leave these cute hints so that we are having a happy day but as soon as the media questions, they deny and act like "Say what??????", "Really??", "I dint mean it like that" and so on....

Not that i love the guessing game, even though i know they are dating and I would love if Yadech came out but I think its better if they are tight lipped for some more time.

Last but not the least, Arent we like the most happiest fanclub in the world???  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: So spoilt coz of Yadech. Lucky us. Have a great day/night.  :dude: Go Yadech.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Chaitra for your long post... I agree on everything you said. Yes, Yadech fans is very spoiler. Even no Lakorn airing yet but we get so many other event, merit and ect... For us to fin/jin with.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
This picture was from the clip that got deleted...both so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at Mario and look at our girl (Yaya) have only eye for her p'chai.. :bhehe:

More pic from 3zaap recording

-
Our lovely couple looking Beautiful and Handsome as always :heart: :heart:

I'm going to ask this question a million time... "
WHY IS HE SOOOO HAMDSOME"??

-

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Chaitra ! I am a new fan of yadech so i do not know them very well :p and i do not understand thai T_T but you right i think if they hide their relationship it is to preserve themself from the média n bc they still young!!! Love them so much !!! And once more thank everyone for your post, pictures, translation n everything ! And yes we are the most happiest fanclub of the world!!!!!