[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks so much dungha & Lovely for  your time and effort in translating na ka. :flowers: :flowers:
Hello Maiko :highfive: , hope you have a beautiful day na ka.
@MrsChum, I know right.  It's nice to see all the promotions, billboard shooting, pictures, and teaser.  I'm with you,  I'm so excited to see RFTD :clap: and will be sad when it's over :cry: .  Thanks for the clip na.

Wow......can't wait to see this.....Looking good..... :thumbsup:

Poor Ryu........ :cry1:

No worry.......Mayumi to the rescue....... :ninja:

Awww.....It's great to be home....safe & sound...... :lol:
-
-
cr:as tagged, yossiebristo

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
I look forward to it! Poor Mayumi gets shot, but that's bound to happen being married to a Souryo. And that crazy chick, she's like Aiko, except, she has no right to Ryu. Mayumi has been his fiance all this time, and I can't wait to see those moments where Ryu points that out to her. Mayumi has every right to be with Ryu.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks mc ! I love how he wrote to his mom, so absolutely sweet and touching !

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Good night/ morning or afternoon to everyone.  ^_^
  :party: Happy belated birthady to Mae Pla. Wish her all the best, lots of good health and happiness in life. Thank you very much for sharing the happiness your beloved daughter brings to others lives and for all your hard work and efforts as well.
fea4567 said:
Thank you everyone for sharing.  With all the turmoil and craziness going on here in the Hawaiian islands, being here with all you lovely ladies reading your comments, watching videos/clips, or just looking at pictures of Yadech just stills my heart.  Can't even find the right words to describe how they make me feel.
Hi! fea4567
Hope things get better as soon as possible in the Hawaiian islands. Well so many things to look forward this month like Yumyum event with NY, Yadech MV together and last but not least RFTD start. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: Do hope we can enjoy this and more together here this year. :)

Hi! Bong Mao
I failed in doing the multiquote thing again :lolyup:, will continue to try another time, low tech life goes on.  :phew:  Thank you very much for your kind words and it is always a pleasure to read that something I did made you feel happy my dear yadech sister. :kiss: By the way do hope that Cindy knows we will have a Yumyum related event with Yadech together again, they do spoil us indeed whenever something seems to be missing :wink:. :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: Maybe it will be the first time Yadech sings their duet song live :woot2: , but will try to keep my hopes down + undercontrol and seem rationally cool about it if does not happen. B) I am already praticing to sing along the song anyways, just in case. :secret:

Vimalee do hope everything goes well in whatever you will be doing this week. :)
Thank you very much dungha1995 and Lovely_k for your precious translations of RFTD synopsis. :thanks: :thanks:
I am so happy Mayumi will rescue Ryu, but do hope that if he plans to rape her that his plan fails or something goes wrong. Maybe that was what she talked about before the blanket scene, but the actual or staged R-scene is important to make Mayumi hate Ryu in the storyline. There is a picture that it seems to be that part where after training Kendo Mayumi tells Ryu she will not get back again in the Onizuka house. The R-scene from the book was Ryu losing his mind thinking that Yuji and Mayumi had sex so the rape was out of violent emotion that not even him understood at that time just afterwards , but if he will plan rape her....well what I am saying Ryu's logic in RFTD is a challenge sometimes...can understand his feeling of betrayal but as Akiko has declared herself as the love of Ryu's life....everything seems really complicated.... :nailbiter:

Akiko - Ryu's former lover or girlfriend - she is an actress, so in public her manners will seem polite but on private or close doors we already can see how Akiko treats Mayumi on RFTD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1hpeLigPB8
Credits to yum pooma

Hi! MissSunny
You did the following questions and I will try to answer some + give my opinion in others.
Why so many people want to attack and take down Onizuka!?
Basically it seems to be about revenge, money and power. Please don't forget that the Onizuka family manages 80% of the legal business in Chiba (Takeshi explained that to Seiko on Ep. 2 if I am not mistaken). The rest 20% are divided between Hiro Takahashi, Riki Misawa and others. Hiro Takahashi has an enterprise that can win competing with the the Onizuka family (but he does not have a traditional or historical family name), so their fusion is to share power over a sector that none of them wishes to lose and having Ryu marrying Mayumi secures a male heir to the Takahashi family. So regardless of Hiro Takahashi selling later on his part of the company to the Onizuka family, it does not matter since Ryu will be their heir anyways as the husband of the eldest daughter. Kenichi Sato's former position in the ilegal business in town will have Haru Miura as concurrent of Takao Misawa.

Haru Miura - Ryu's ally, but it seems he also will have feelings for Mayumi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ucUeu3q6Bc
Credits to yum pooma

- Misawa family is about revenge, but not only because of everything that happens on Rising Sun part I - RRHLT.
There something else between a woman, Ryu and Takao. By the way the one that Satoshi refers to on ep. 8 is his half brother Takao that is Misawa's okusan son, Riki and his lover child that he did not brought home after Misawa's okami san (his wife) died. He is the heir of the Misawa family on RFTD. I don't know if Aiko knows that this brother exists because it seems like she does not know about him on RRHLT.

Takao - Riki Misawa's son with his okusan (lover).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F84r-_jOsAQ
Credits to yum pooma

- Yuji has to do with his father. Yuji and his father will show up on Rising Sun part I - RRHLT according to the opening credits characters introduction. Yuji's father is suppose to be a high police authority but a corrupt one. He is the last one to show up in RFTD official t-ser. The Onizuka family gives its support to honest cops and help them fight the corrupt ones. So the Onizuka family makes the bad guys lose quite some money in their dirty business. Yuji's love for Mayumi adds tension to the situation, but he will try to kill and catch Ryu, even using Akiko to do so...
Anyone know if Ryu and Mayumi will be getting marry earlier in the storyline or will they make us wait til forever to see them get marry!?
Do agree with MrsChum and bubba. I think that Ryu and Mayumi getting marry will take sometime maybe close to the end, but them living together at the Onizuka house probably won't take a long time to happen if they follow RFTD novel on this part.
Also, anyone know how many episodes have been confirmed for this series?
They did not finish filming RFTD yet, so probably someone may hear or read something later on, similiar to what happen on Rising Sun part 1- RRHLT. Will be waiting with you and others the answer to this question.

And Bong Mao and bubba do join you in the mix feelings  :dance3:  :dance2:  :beer:  :woot2:  :lmao:  :cry: about RFTD start, but please let's focus on the happy feelings  :cheer:  and enjoy to the fullest :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: .
Hope everybody may have a nice week. :)

* Takeshi said to Seiko that the Onizuka family has more than 80% of the land in the town which means almost everybody has to pay them legal rent to have a business. Sorry for my wrong previously information but at least it is indeed on ep. 2 that he explained that.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Lazy good day
Hope you are very well. Thank you for your precious input, your time and extreme efforts in trying to solve/answer queries and the long update ! You've helped us understand more into RFTD especially the revenge scenes and it is definitely more complicated. Besides Ryu so many rival guys are into Mayumi ! But no matter her heart belongs to Ryu only. I am looking forward to enjoy Yadech screen time, we all are thats why we are here because love them so dearly ! I am appreciative of your long post Lazy, thank you so much❤u, tc

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! Key

Good day dear and you're welcome. It is true that Ryu has important reasons to pass seven years working hard, but also hanging out with lots of women because of this last part he does deserve to have some rivals, even though all of them will eventually know how Ryu's beloved future fiancée feels about her future husband. Mayumi and Ryu's hearts belong to each other without any doubts and I could not agree with you more, but until he realizes how to be honest in sharing his own feelings and she learns how to trust him it will take time. Ryu, Mayumi and others will suffer more in RFTD :teary: and it is already hard to see everyone suffering on RRHLT. :weep: But I am totally in the Rising Sun series. :eyetwitch:  :scarytv:  :yes:

chulie

sarNie Egg
omg, i hope the rape part is taken out because the ryu that i love isn't a cruel man at all. please please show some common sense, directors. not everything in the book has to be translated into the drama. especially something i find so disgusting and unfitting of the cute ryu!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning ladies!! It's so nice to see you stop by @Lazy :) As always I love reading your post. It's like reading a story. Thank you for answering MissSunny question. Bravo on remembering all the answers... I applause you for having such good memory. Visit often na cus RFTD is coming sooooon....
Have a nice Monday morning and night everyone... I'm off to my normal Monday routine, dropping my girls off at school and shopping.. Hehe

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka and a special thanks to Lazydramafan for being so informative and resourceful :thumbsup:  .  As always, I enjoy reading your long and interesting essay.  Thanks for your time and effort na ka :flowers:.
Yaya is so beautiful at the plae gao Royal Charity Night.....

For more pictures....
-

-

A beautiful family...... :heart:

Awww......so  cute.....a couple sweatshirts...... :heart:

cr:as tagged

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yj4Xb6Kd1aw/U5U4YQpezmI/AAAAAAAAbIU/HPyuNDSoeW8/s1600/1901838_817411364955824_2235168218400263218_n.jpg

Hello everyone :)
If I'm a bit off.. I apologize but I am new at this..
I found yaya sing I'm yours back in 2012 I believe.. I wonder to whom can she be singing it to(nadech).. Lol..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xv7IjDXTrDs

I am very excited to see ryu and mayumi in the next series...I can't seem to get enough of them.. they are to cute together on and off screen...
I would like to thank all of you wonderful people who take their time in translating, posting pictures as well as posting videos so we can enjoy and understand...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lazie welcome enjoy your time here and have fun ! We cant wait too ❤❤❤Yadech sm ! Our ladies are the best ! They're so awesome and generous with their time, sharing and everything. ❤them

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Today, August 12, is a Mother's Day in Thailand.

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers.....
May your day be filled with love, happiness, and laughter na ka! :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This is so nice......from the maker family......

cr:as tagged

Yaya wishes Happy Mother's Day......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxMJ5kNZdYI
cr:urassayaclub
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxMJ5kNZdYI

Nadech wishes Happy Mother's Day.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2HJHus2fU
cr:nadechworldchannel
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2HJHus2fU