[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Maiko for the update on the rules.

Thank you Bubba for the lovely picture of Mae Pla!!

:hapbday: Mae Pla!! Stay Healthy, Happy and Smile Always!! :heart: :heart:
Thank you for raising such a wonderful daughter for us fans to Love and Adore!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
MrsChum said:
Thank you Maiko for the update on the rules.

Thank you Bubba for the lovely picture of Mae Pla!!

:hapbday: Mae Pla!! Stay Healthy, Happy and Smile Always!! :heart: :heart:
:thanks: for raising such a wonderful daughter for us ans to Love and Adore!!

You're welcome, MrsChum. Aw, thanks for following the rules, dearie! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: :wub:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya upcoming schedule.......

Aug.  9   --  Thailand Tourism event

Aug. 14  --  Yum Yum press conference at Zen world shop, Central world around 1 - 3pm.

Aug. 15  --  Morning News show then recording 3Zaap show.

Another touching moment of Ryu and Mayumi.....

cr:as tagged, withloveurassayas & urassayaclubdotcom

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

AikOm^_^

bubba said:
Yaya upcoming schedule.......

Aug.  9   --  Thailand Tourism event

Aug. 14  --  Yum Yum press conference at Zen world shop, Central world around 1 - 3pm.

Aug. 15  --  Morning News show then recording 3Zaap show.

*PICs*
cr:as tagged, withloveurassayas & urassayaclubdotcom

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

Ooh, thanks for sharing and translating, Bubba! :woot: :clap:

Aw, :goodnite: to you, then, darling Bubba. Sweet dreams! :kiss: Same goes to everyone! :grouphug: I've got to go to sleep myself. :yawn: <_<

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Maiko for the rules info, well noted.

Thanks Bubba for lovely pics, Yaya's schedule and trans. Wish Mae Pla a wonderful birthday ! Stay healthy and be blessed always. She has done an excellent job bringing Yaya up, her refined qualities are in Yaya.

Good night sweet dreams ladies and beautiful Sunday ahead.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night my dear ladies.  Thanks for your jin and fin shares na ka.

Awwww........sweetness overload..... :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Mayumi is so beautiful & serious.......

Bonus picture.......Nadech is so funny, he and his expressions...... :lol2:
-
-
cr:as tagged &meawsy

AikOm^_^

keylargo said:
Thank you Maiko for the rules info, well noted.

Thanks Bubba for lovely pics, Yaya's schedule and trans. Wish Mae Pla a wonderful birthday ! Stay healthy and be blessed always. She has done an excellent job bringing Yaya up, her refined qualities are in Yaya.

Good night sweet dreams ladies and beautiful Sunday ahead.

It must be close to morning now for you, Keylargo? Aw, thank you so much, darling Keylargo, for always being a sweet and understanding person. I truly appreciate you for following the rules and for all your lovely contributions. :flowers: :worthy: :kiss:

@Bubba: Morning, Bubba! :hiya:

Thanks, everyone, for all the pictures and updates! Ptenchik, Lovely_k, MrsChum, Bubba, Keylargo, everybody! :grouphug: Happy Sunday to all of you! :kiss: :heart:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Dearie P'Maiko  :hiya:
Thank you for helping us out with this information and making it easier for us, your effort is really appreciable as you've to juggle between your job and this forum as well  :worthy:
Also thank you for editing my post, I messed it up in hurry I guess  :hide: from next time will make sure not to make a mistake...
Thank ya once again   :thanks:  have a good day ahead!!  :D

Maiko^_^ said:
Hey, hi, guys! :hiya: I just want to give everyone here a heads up about our new "rule" regarding photo posts. http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9570000089029 Here is the link for the summary of RFTWD, the last part says that Ruy sets up a plan to get rid of enemies without Mayumi knowing. When Mayumi knows about this, she is so shocked that Ruy throws himself in dangerous. She decides to go save him, although she already pregnant, everyone try to stop her, but none of them can do. At the end, there is expolsion or something, but the enemies are got rid, Ruy and Mayumi safe. Anyone can translate the whole page. My translation may not be exactly!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @dungha for sharing with us, appreciate it. So exciting RFTD is. Mayumi is so strong, doing her all for her man ! I already love her alot gotta love her even more ! Waiting for August 21.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
dungha1995 said:
http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9570000089029 Here is the link for the summary of RFTWD, the last part says that Ruy sets up a plan to get rid of enemies without Mayumi knowing. When Mayumi knows about this, she is so shocked that Ruy throws himself in dangerous. She decides to go save him, although she already pregnant, everyone try to stop her, but none of them can do. At the end, there is expolsion or something, but the enemies are got rid, Ruy and Mayumi safe. Anyone can translate the whole page. My translation may not be exactly!
Thank you for the translation!! You making more anxious for this...

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies, I translated the first two paragraphs... will do the rest when I have time....

Translated from: http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9570000089029

Roy Fun Tawan Deurd is the story of the 20th Ryu Soryo of Onisuka Family who is well recognized for his work, but his love is the opposite because Mayumi who is arranged to be his wife denied this arrangement. for Ryu who has never been denied by any girls, it's unacceptable that he is dis-honorered (rejected) like this especially when he knows that Yuji, son of General Police was interested (courting) Mayumi. Mayumi denied Ryu because for 7 years, he was never interested in her as a fiancé  but he pretended to ignore her all the time while she was a medical student because it would be dangerous for her. But he was stubborn not telling Mayumi. It made Mayumi mistake his actions all along that he was never interested her. Just follow the instruction by elders Although in mind Mayumi was painful to have to give up Ryu because she loved him all along as well. Mayumi tried to challenge Ryu if he really loved her. Because she would not marry him unless it was True love. Ryu accepts the challenge to start a relationship with Mayumi. The couple have been dating under the cherry blossoms. But couples path to love would be tested by the actress Akiko Ryu's former lover. Akiko came to Mayumi's workplace (the hospital) and announced that she was Ryu's girlfriend (lover). Mayumi was very sad and cut off Ryu from her thought. When Ryu knows, he firmly orders Akiko not to get in touch with Mayumi and him again. Mayumi still has negative thought that Ryu has loved another girl. for this reason, She went out on a date with Yuji, This made Ryu very angry because she made Ryu lose face. Mayumi might have sex with Yuji already, Ryu plans to rape Mayumi by taking her to his house without caring Mayumi's feeling. He wanted to show ownership that she was his woman. He would not let Mayumi go back home again. Mayumi was forced to stay because Ryu  threatened her family's safety. Since then, Mayumi and Ryu would share the same room. Ryu is also allowing her to work at the hospital, but he would pick her up and drop her off.